• Published 1st Jul 2020
  • 1,890 Views, 48 Comments

Equestria: Fantasy or Reality - Mister E-Nonymous



A young boy in Orlando, Florida gets four lost girls guests to his house until they can find a way home, which happens to be in Equestria from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,890

Chapter 14: Battle for Earth and Equestria

Chapter 14: Battle for Earth and Equestria


Disneyland Parking Garage... 1/2 ago...

(Jacob's Point of View)

All of us went to the parking garage of Disneyland. We had to make sure that the Children of Nightmare didn't get Nyx. Princess Luna had created a dummy that looked like Nyx in her true form, but also disguised.

"Alright," said Princess Luna. "Nyx, for me to do this, I'm gonna have to turn you back into a pony."

"I understand," said Nyx. She then sighed.

Apple Bloom then walked up to her and said, "Don't worry, Nyx. We'll stay here with ya."

Then Rarity brought out a life like dummy of Nyx, with a vest and everything. Rainbow Dash unzipped the zipper on the vest, and put in that Sucker note underneath the zipper and sealed it. Rarity just rolled her eyes, smirking. Just then, Princess Luna changed Nyx back into her normal form, but she was still wearing the clothes she had one, but they were either baggy or stretched.

"Okay," said Twilight. "While Princess Luna is taking Nyx's magic, we're going to have to have someone take the dummy to the Children of Nightmare. It's not a guarantee that they'll let the people go."

"Well, it's a good thing we brought some welding tools," said Mom. "When they figure out that the dummy is a dummy, Twilight and her friends will battle them. And while the Children of Nightmare are too busy fighting them, we'll weld right through the gates at the end, and gather all of the people out of the parks."

"Smart thinking," said Twilight. "But, what are we going to do if those cult ponies take us under their corruption?"

"Not to worry, Twilight Sparkle," said Princess Luna. "Last night, I have already put a protection spell on all of the people here so they would not be taken over."

"Good," said Twilight. "Let's do this." Twilight then levitated me and the Nyx dummy onto Applejack's back.

"Ooh. Yer quiet a little heavy, ain'tcha?" asked Applejack.

"Don't forget, Applejack," said Aunt Buttercup. "He's technically yer cousin since his birth mother was the twin sister of yer father."

"Okay, Ma," said Applejack. She then smiled and said, "Hoowee. I missed sayin' that."

Aunt Buttercup chuckled and said, "I assumed that. Now, let's get to it."

We all nodded, and headed out of the parking garage. I just hope this plan was going to work.


Disneyland Resort Center... Present Time

Spell Nexus and the rest of the Children of Nightmare were charging at the Mane 6. They were fighting back, keeping the Children of Nightmare from getting the Elements of Harmony. But, the Mane 6 countered them like they did with the Changelings when the Mane 6 were going after the Elements of Harmony.

The battle was a sub-distraction while Kathy, Buttercup and some army men were heading towards the gates with welding gear. They were going to weld through the bars on the gates so the people would run for the streets. All of the people were running towards South Harbor Boulevard. The Children of Nightmare took no mind when they were too distracted fighting the Mane 6.

Then one of them went up to Applejack, making her gasp and say, "Filthy Rich?! They got ya, too!"

"My mind has been freed from the tyrant, Princess Celestia," said Filthy Rich. "I'm not going to let you ruin all of the hard work that Nightmare Moon will plan."

"Landsakes, Filthy Rich!" Applejack shouted. "Yer not free from mind control, yer deep under!"

"Don't try to trick me with lies, Applejack," said Filthy Rich. "I'm just trying to do what's best for Equestria."

"Y'all become insane!" shouted Applejack.

"I'm not insane," said Filthy Rich. He then charged at her, but Applejack bucked him back.

Spell Nexus was irritated by how his brothers and sisters of Nightmare weren't winning. But then he saw all the human captives getting out.

"HEY!" shouted Spell Nexus. "The Humans are escaping! Get them!"

Then a bunch of stallions headed for the opening of Disneyland Park, lead by Stonewall. There, there were Kathy and Buttercup, and some army men escorting the humans in the park towards the street. They were going to try and force them back into the park. Buttercup was getting nervous.

"What are we gonna do, Kathy?" asked Buttercup.

"Well, I have taken Dance Fighting Classes for self defense after Jacob was born," said Kathy.

"How's that gonna help?" asked Buttercup.

Kathy then pulled out her phone, and attached a cable connected to a speaker, and went into an app on her phone, and she pushed something. Then this song was playing.

The ponies were confused while Kathy was gaining some confidence. She then said, "Any of you boys care to dance?" Then she started fighting the stallions. They tried getting in a hit, but they couldn't even touch her.

The Children of Nightmare were losing, and Nexus was getting irritated. He then looked over at Night Wind.

"Night Wind! Find our queen!" he shouted. "Bring her here!"

"Right away, Spell Nexus," said Night Wind, taking to the sky.

Rainbow Dash looked up and saw Night Wind flying away and shouted, "Hey!" Then she was struck right in the face. Rainbow Dash got irritated and said, "That wasn't very nice!" She then started punching that pony quickly.


Disneyland Parking Garage...

Princess Luna was still taking the magic and unwanted memories from Nyx with the other Crusaders watching her. The three of them were getting worried for Nyx.

"Is Nyx gonna be okay?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Do not worry, Apple Bloom," said Princess Luna. "I am almost done. She will soon be relieved of all her troubles." Then the light of Luna's and Nyx's horns gotten brighter.

"There you are!" came a voice. The Crusaders looked over and saw Night Wind flying right towards them. She flew towards Nyx, and grabbed her when the light was starting to dim down, then she flew out of the garage, flying right towards where the ritual is.

"Oh no!" said Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, watching Night Wind taking Nyx.

"She just took Nyx!" said Scootaloo. "What are we gonna do?!"

"Tis no problem, Scootaloo," said Princess Luna. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked towards Princess Luna, and she looked different. "The extraction of the memories and power of Nightmare Moon has been completed."

"Princess... You look..." Sweetie Belle said, astonished. "You look..."

"What do I look like?" asked Princess Luna.

"Like how you did during that one Nightmare Night episode," said Scootaloo.

Princess Luna looked in the side mirror and saw her reflection. She then smiled and said, "It's a good look on me. Now, let's go save your friend." She then kneel onto her legs for the three girls for them to climb on. Apple Bloom, got in the front, behind her went Sweetie Belle and lastly, Scootaloo. Then Princess Luna got up, and headed for the end of the parking garage, jumped off it, and started flying towards the park.


The Children of Nightmare were trying to get back up and stop the Mane 6, Kathy, Buttercup and the military men. Then Night Wind came down with Nyx in her hooves.

Twilight looked up and saw what Night Wind was carrying and gasped, "Nyx!"

All of the ponies looked up and saw Night Wind landing. Spell Nexus then took Nyx out of Night Wind's grasp with his magic, and put her in position, and throwing the dummy away. Then he put a cubic barrier with the pillars keeping them in place.

"No!!" shouted Twilight.

"It's too late, Twilight Sparkle!" said Spell Nexus. "The one you call Nyx will be no more, and Nightmare Moon will rise again! Brothers and sisters, lend me your power, and let us save our queen!"

Then all of the Children of Nightmare started lending their power to the ritual. The Mane 6, Kathy and Buttercup were then blown back by the power of the ritual. Nyx was then waking up. She looked around and saw she was in the center of four pillars.

She gasped and shouted, "No!" She then tried getting out of there but was pushed back to the center of the pillars when colliding with that barrier. "No! Twilight! Help!"

"Nyx!!" Twilight shouted.

Spell Nexus walked towards the pillars with Nyx in the middle, saying to her, "Do not be scared. You are meant for more. You are being saved. You are meant to rule Equestria, in a glorious night eternal, as queen."

"No!" Nyx shouted. "I don't wanna! You can't make me!"

"Don't resist, my queen," said Spell Nexus. "It'll all be over soon." Then the ritual stopped and the barrier dissipated, surprising all of the Children of Nightmare. "WHAT?! No! This shouldn't be possible!"

Nyx then ran towards Twilight, and the two of them hugged. Twilight said, "Nyx. Are you okay?"

"I am now," Nyx replied.

"No!!" shouted Spell Nexus. "This shouldn't be possible! How did the ritual fail?!"

"BECAUSE I HAVE TAKEN THE MEMORIES AND MAGIC THAT WASN'T HERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" came a voice. It was the voice of Luna, using the Royal Canterlot Voice. All of them looked up and saw Princess Luna descending towards the ground with the other Crusaders on her back. Everyone noticed that she was different now.

"Princess Luna?!" exclaimed the Mane 6 and Nyx.

"Yes, tis I!" said Princess Luna. "The power and some of the memories that Nyx had have returned to it's proper owner. Nyx will be her own pony. She'll make her own choice. Not let others choose her path for her."

"No!" said Spell Nexus. "You don't know what you have done!" His eyes then started glowing bright in anger. "You shall pay for what you've done!" Then all of the Children of Nightmare sat on their flanks and then dark mist came from their mouths, and the mist was heading towards Spell Nexus. It surrounded him, until it became some gelatin like body and it was getting bigger. Bigger than the IHOP. It became a giant alicorn made of darkness. It then opened up the eyes of Nightmare Moon, and it's mouth was spiky, more spiky than the teeth of a dragon. "You will all pay for your ignorance!"

All of the people and ponies were surprised to see what Spell Nexus had become.

"He looks just like the Tantabus," said Jacob.

"The what?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"That hasn't happened yet so far in the show I showed you," said Jacob. "I'll tell you later."

"Prepare to die!" said Spell Nexus from inside the gelatin alicorn. It then fired at all of the ones who was trying to stop him. Luckily, everyone got out of the way. He then looked at Jacob, and gave him a cold glare. "You shall be the first one to suffer death!" He then fired a beam right towards Jacob. He was too scared to move. But then he was pushed out of the way. He looked towards where the blast was, and then looked behind where he was standing and there, covered in debris was Kathy.

"MOM!!" Jacob yelled, running towards her. Then the Crusaders ran towards Jacob and Kathy.

Kathy looked up at Jacob, put a hand to Jacob's left cheek, smiled, and then she said, "I... love you... Jacob." She then shut her eyes, and her arm went down.

Jacob let out some tears, crying his eyes out. He then shouted, "NOOOOO!!!" He tried grabbing Kathy, but the Crusaders held him back.

"Jacob..." said Apple Bloom. "Jacob, she's gone. I'm so sorry."

"Mom! Mom, no!" Jacob said. He then tried getting out of the grasp of the Crusaders, but they were too strong.

Spell Nexus then fired a blast at the Mane 6, but the blast was too slow to impact them. The Mane 6 then looked over at Jacob, seeing his adoptive mother dead.

"Oh, no," said Applejack.

Fluttershy was getting enraged. She then looked up at Nexus, flew up to the face of the beast, and shouted, "HOW DARE YOU?! YOU ARE A TOTAL MONSTER! HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY THE LIFE OF A SINGLE MOTHER! YOU THINK IT'S NICE TO DO THAT?!"

"Buzz off!" said Spell Nexus, trying to swat Fluttershy like a fly. Rainbow Dash pulled Fluttershy out of the way and then the two of them went to the others. Then the Mane 6 got into position and they activated the Elements of Harmony. Spell Nexus said, "You think the Elements of Harmony can stop Nightmare Moon now?! They're useless!"

"But you're not Nightmare Moon, are you?" Twilight asked, smirking.

Then the monster went wide eyed and said, "Uh oh."

Then the Elements of Harmony fired their rainbow blast, and pierced a hole through the monster, revealing Spell Nexus, his limbs wrapped in the darkness. Then Princess Luna used her magic and pulled Spell Nexus out of the darkness. Then she used her magic and destroyed the darkness that was corrupting all of the other Children of Nightmare. The darkness was being burnt to a small bubble. When it was small enough, Princess Luna stomped on it. It was all over. The end of the Nightmare.

Author's Note:

The Nightmare is over. But it's too bad that one life was taken. Jacob was all alone, but usually, bad things will lead into good things.


As for the song, I just had to put it in because it could have been superbly hilarious.