• Published 25th Jun 2020
  • 1,190 Views, 42 Comments

Wrath of Grogar - Israel Yabuki

  • ...
6
 42
 1,190

We're Stronger Together

Author's Note:

This is where the battle commences. Fasten your seatbelts for the ultimate clash and be sure to follow TheShadowKnight for helping me out with this amazing masterpiece. And as always, thanks for your patience and support, stay tuned for more and keep bronying on.

With Light Ray now out of commission, the entire gang can now focus on the main issue before them and it's a titan of a problem. It's going to take everyone's help and support in order to bring down this mighty foe.

They all suspect that Grogar will grow stronger by now, so their best strategy would be to face him all together; hoping that they can overwhelm him and have a chance to end him once and for all.

As Starlight is comforting a distraught and broken Inferno, everyone else starts to plan on their final attack on the Devil himself.

"For so long, he's toyed with our lives." Sunset said.

"He caused my death and turned me into a monster," Eternal added.

"The torture he put us through, all the lives that were lost because of that monstrosity." Heat added with resentment.

"But it all ends here and now. And as long as we stay together, we'll prevail!" Sci-Twi said

“True to that, darling. The best strategy is strength in numbers.” Rarity commented.

“With all our combined strength, we should be able to overwhelm Grogar, just enough for us to finish him.” Starswirl proclaimed.

"No foul, rotten demonic goat's gonna get away with what he's done! Time we opened up a serious can o' whoop-ass," Applejack added.

"TIME TO PUT DOWN THAT PARTY POOPER!!!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"I agree. That rotten meanie's going to pay for this!" Fluttershy added.

"You read my mind. I'll show that ugly freak what's what," Rainbow commented, cracking her knuckles, glaring intently.

“Ah’m gonna buck that varmit back ta whatever dark hole he came from!” Applejack exclaimed while kicking a trash bin nearby, sending it flying over 400 yards, to prove her point across.

"So, how do we go about defeating him? At the moment, he's got plenty of power to spare and Inferno's keeping him on the ropes." Flash stated

"I might have a solution." Starlight replied before she got up and stepped closer to the group, leaving Inferno’s side for this brief moment.

“Well since we’ve not yet come up with any other options, I’m all ears.” Aria bluntly responded.

"Okay, here's what I'm thinking. We've got the advantage in numbers and we've all got our own unique abilities. For instance… the Dazzlings have their singing voices, which they've used against the Rainbooms in the past, correct?" Starlight pointed out.

"And you're rubbing salt on our wounds… Why?" Adagio asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Just hear me out. You gain power from the negative emotions around you. Well, the entire city is a giant wasteland and there's plenty of negativity in the air, so maybe you can use that to your advantage and provide counterstrikes against Grogar." Starlight explained.

"Uh… one problem… our gems are busted up. We can sing, but our powers are gone." Adagio replied, pulling out her broken gem from her pocket. As did Aria and Sonata with theirs.

Inferno, while overhearing this, held no other expression on his face and yet he raised his hand up high and then conjured a fraction of his magic all with the snap of his fingers.

And in an instant, the Dazzling’s gems started to glow brightly in a flash; blinding everyone for a split second. And once the flash faded away, the Dazzlings, along with everyone else except Inferno, looked down at the gems and to their shock and amazement, the gems were restored to their former glory.

“There… You’re welcome.” Inferno commented with a reserved tone of voice.

"Whoa!!! Now that's what I call power!" Yabuki said in awe.

"So, now that our gems work, what else do you have in store?" Aria asked.

"The guys will provide assistance, distracting Grogar while the girls charge up their magic to vanquish Grogar. Starswirl, you're one of the strongest sorcerers, so you'll act as the leader for the guys. Eternal, you're 2nd in command next to Starswirl." Starlight explained.

"What do you say to this, master?" Eternal asked.

“If this is to be the day that the Devil himself is to be vanquished and his tyranny reduced to ashes, then so be it.” Starswirl proclaimed.

"Looks like we have our game plan." Flash said with a confident grin.

"But, what happens if things backfire?" Copper Plume asked.

"Uh… well…" Starlight said, stumped on what to do.

"It's simple… if all else fails, we go all in. Improvise with what we have left," Eternal said.

“Sounds good to me!” Rainbow said with an optimistic tone of voice.

"Come on, everyone. This is for all the people who suffered. For Canterlot City, for Equestria, and more importantly… for friendship!" Sunset said.

With their game plan in motion, the young warriors banded together and marched into the decimated city to confront their final obstacle. The gloves are officially off and the war for the world's peace and survival has only just begun.


Meanwhile, in the city wastelands, the towering titan of darkness stands and looks around the place, bored out of his mind and frustrated.

"GRAAAAAAAH!!! I've grown tired of that meddlesome wraith! I should have killed him in Canterlot when he was still young! No matter… I'll still go through with my plan and purge this world and rebuild it into the new Shadow Kingdom!" Grogar proclaimed with a sinister grin on his face.

"That's what you think!" a young lady called out.

"Huh? Who dares to oppose me?!" Grogar asked, turning to see who it was. Lo and behold, Grogar sees the young warriors, standing together.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Grogar. But your dreams of world conquest die here," Sunset said.

"This madness has gone on for far too long! Surrender now, or suffer the consequences!" Starswirl demanded.

Grogar simply let out a hearty laugh and stared down the small army. "You really believe you can match up to my power?” He asked in a mocking tone

“Noooooo… But they can.” Pinkie responded with an innocent smile, while pointing up to something… behind Grogar.

Grogar held a confused expression as he turned his head slightly to look behind himself.

WHAM!!!

Only to be met with the combined force of Inferno and Eternal’s fists colliding with his face. The force from their combined punches caused a powerful shockwave and sent Grogar back at supersonic speeds before the demonic ram halted himself in the air, glaring at the wraith and his former heir with searing hatred.

Inferno turned to his brother-in-arms, while shaking his fist mockingly, as if acting like he punched really hard that his hand hurt. “Ohhhhh, that felt really good. Don’t you agree, pal?” He asked the Phoenix prince next to him.

"Most definitely. And this was only but a TASTE of what you've got coming to you, Grogar!" Eternal agreed.

"And they're not alone!" Flash shouted from behind the towering demon. Grogar turns around and there on a levitating platform is Starswirl and the rest of the guys.

The demon ram soon realized that he was surrounded. Halo Knight, Lightning Burn and Blazing Waters all started their group assault with Halo's finger lasers, Lighting Burn's obvious flamethrower and lightning strikes and Blazing Waters' blue flame blast and scolding water blast.

Grogar effortlessly dodged most of their attacks, however, some of the boys’ attacks were to land a lucky hit and a few even blindsided him. Flash used this chance to strike at him, slashing at his cheek with his energy sword.

This caused Grogar to back away, then get his hooves caught in an icy trap, thanks to Frostbite. He then blasts more ice up Grogar's legs, trying to trap him in place. Copper Plume rushes using his super speed and delivers a series of rapid kicks to his chin.

The demon ram was growing increasingly infuriated with this humiliating assault. And soon he began to retaliate. As soon as Copper came in to deliver another hit-and-run, Grogar swiftly grabbed the young man’s leg with supernatural speed, he tightened his grip on the leg, causing the bones in Copper’s leg to fracture. Copper let out a cry in pain as Grogar then swung and tossed the young man towards the ground. Which would have led to his demise, but fortunately, Frostbite and Flash were able to catch him before he could crash into the cement, with Flash catching Copper in mid air, and Frostbite forming a large slide with his ice powers allowing the two’s descent to slow down.

"Ready to have the wind knocked out of you, demon savage?!" Heat shouted. With a flap of his massive wings, he blasted a massive hurricane at Grogar. He feels the strong wind drilling a hole through his abdomen.

"Hey Grogar! What's wrong, can't take the punishment? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're seeing STARS!" Israel shouted before shooting a ray of stars straight into the demon's face.

Grogar took several of the barrage attacks, before he soon conjured a magic shield to protect himself from any further blasts.

Starswirl, using his magic medallion he brought from Equestria, conjured up multiple magic light spears and launched them at the towering monster. Some of the spears pierced into his body, but others were blocked by his shield.

"Inferno, if you've got any lunar magic in those attacks, now's the time to use them!" Eternal called out.

The wraith soon conjures one of his abilities, which wasn’t exactly lunar magic, but it does come in handy for any case. With the wave of his hands, he created chain-constructs from them, they were extremely long and they glow with a white light. With his mind, he causes the chains to speed towards Grogar, and they soon immediately wrap themselves around the demonic ram’s arms and legs.

And when they did, Grogar let out a scream of pure agony as he felt his forearms and lower legs burn. Smoke was forming from the chains, or likely from Grogar’s flesh, as Grogar continued to scream in pain.

“I call this ability ‘Soul Chains’. Chains formed… by holy magic.” The wraith explained his ability. It was one of many abilities and spells with his soul manipulation magic and surprisingly holy magic. An ensnaring ability that can affect the demons, mortals, and other beings the chains ensnare, causing an extreme burning pain to the opponent, or more specifically, their soul.

"Good work, Inferno! ETERNAL! NOW!" Starswirl commanded.

"With pleasure." Eternal replied before conjuring up the fire power with him. He lets out a raging battle cry and directs all his fire power into his fist and aims for the ground under Grogar.

"RAGING… MAGMA… BLAST!!!" Eternal shouted out his attack, slamming his fist deep into the ground and causing a massive eruption from beneath the earth, engulfing Grogar in a massive wall of magma and fire, causing him to roar in agony. Starswirl used his magic to shield the others and veer them away from the raging lava.

Thanks to the protection of his fire magic, the magma does not harm Eternal even as it lands on his body.

"Grrr… Foolish mortals! You think these will be enough to defeat me?!" Grogar asked, trying to mask his agony and suffering.

"True, we did say we'd stop you. But you seem to forget one thing… we're the distractions." Flash pointed out.

"That's right. You were so busy letting these boys distract you, you failed to keep your eyes on… the girls!" Adagio pointed out. She, along with Aria and Sonata had quickly powered up to their maximum power thanks to all the negative energy looming around the city.

The power he felt on these three, made Grogar wonder what they were now capable of. Then he felt another surge of powerful magic, directly above him.

He looks up and he sees those seven annoying mortal girls, levitating above the battlefield, each of them surrounded by the colored auras of their magic and their pony features appearing. The Rainbooms stared down at the ensnared demon, with serious and glaring expressions. With the boys distracting Grogar, the girls had the time they needed to charge up and use their most powerful attack: The Magic of Friendship. Ready to smite Grogar off the face of the world.

"NO!!! NOT THIS TIME!!!" Grogar shouted before shooting a black vapor at the girls, but the sirens blocked him by using their combined serenade sonic waves. Starlight joins in on the counter strike, keeping Grogar at bay with a magic blast from her hands.

"Sorry, Grogar. But this is where it all ends. You've stolen everything from the good people of this city in order to gain power. You fed off their despair and grief and sorrow, but it all ends here and now. Because now you face the most powerful magical force of all." Sunset called out.

"The Magic of Friendship!" The Rainbooms called out in unison.

'Kinda corny, though,' Israel thought.

‘If I had a quarter for everytime I heard that phrase, I would be as rich as Bruce Wayne… wait who the heck did I just mention?!’ Inferno thought to himself.

After that monologue, the Rainbooms fired their combined attacks and surrounded the demon ram in a rainbow tornado, which quickly turns into a rainbow eruption that sends him flying upwards and explodes. Groger caught full wind of the explosion before crashing down onto the ground hard, causing a massive earthquake.

The blast of powerful magic engulfed the whole city of Canterlot in a bright, white light. Blinding everyone and everything in the city’s radius. Soon the light began to dim and fade away. And soon everyone’s vision began to clear up as they looked around the whole area, each other, and the massive crater in front of them.

Everyone was scrambling together to see if they had really done it.

"Did it work? Did we get him?" Heat asked.

"Please tell me that big palooka's kicked the bucket." Aria said.

“I sure hope so!” Both Sonata and Pinkie proclaimed at the same time.

"One thing's for sure, you guys sure did pretty good. Keep this up and you'll be fighting alongside us against stray magic." Rainbow said.

"Or even magic users," Pinkie added.

"Well, I'm definitely sold on that side career." Israel said with a thumbs up.

Just then, Eternal got this feeling of dread, Inferno also felt the same aura in the area. "EVERYONE, HIT THE DIRT!!!" Eternal shouted as he and Inferno ducked down right away.

"What's going o--" before Twilight could finish her question, a massive black skull coated in a dark purple aura shot out from the dust. Just then, it rushed past the entire group and made a turnaround trip, heading for Eternal Flames.

"ETERAL, LOOK OUT!!!" Sunset screamed.

But before it could hit him, he's shielded by none other… then Starswirl, who uses his own body as a shield. He takes the full frontal assault of the blast as Grogar's dark spell engulfs the Pillar of Sorcery.

It explodes and sends him flying in the air before crashing down, all bloodied and bruised from the blast. His clothes were partially torn and was barely breathing.

"MASTER!!!!!" Eternal shouted before rushing to his aid. Suddenly, the group heard the sound of Grogar's laughter from the dust cloud before it dispersed and revealed the evil demon titan, slightly injured, but still very much alive.

The girls and the boys were horrified and shocked that their most powerful attack… didn't even crippled the demonic ram.

The evil and rageful glare in his eyes and the dark aura that surrounds him gave everyone a hint that… the demonic ram was done playing around.

With a rageful roar, Grogar emitted a shockwave of dark energy from his body and forcibly pushed everyone back and slammed into a wall or any obstacle in the area. Then the demonic ram shot a beam of demonic magic into the clouds and soon caused dark fire spheres to rain down from the sky and down towards the heroes.

“Hit the deck!” Rainbow shouted out, as everyone ran for cover as fire came crashing on the ground, causing huge explosions in the process.

Eternal carried his injured master with him to safety, hiding behind one of the remaining ruined buildings, hoping to heal him in some way.

Rarity conjured her largest diamond construct to shield everyone from the fiery barrage.

Grogar soon sees his enemies haven’t died from his wrath, the rageful demon decided to tear them to pieces with his bare hands and sped towards them with glaring eyes and with a massive surge of dark magic around his body.

The boys and the girls watched in horror as the demonic ram was inching towards them. But before Grogar could get his claws on their soft flesh, a purple blur crashed into him out of nowhere and carried him into the air.

Which gave everyone a sigh of relief, but soon their thoughts are plagued by a serious question.

"I don't understand! I thought the Magic of Friendship would stop any bad guy!" Fluttershy said.

"What could've gone wrong?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't know, Pinkie… All I can say is that… Grogar… might be too powerful to stop, even with our magic," Twilight said, worried.

While they discussed what went wrong, the blur from earlier, turns out to be none other than Inferno, who glared at Grogar with similar hate as the wraith held onto the demon ram and bashed into his face with all his strength.

And to the wraith’s surprise, Grogar looked to be unfazed by his physical beatings, or perhaps the demonic ram’s evergrowing rage made him immune to pain. Then Grogar grips onto Inferno’s neck and then tosses him through several buildings.

Inferno, feeling a little dazed, attempts to get back up but is soon blasted towards the ground by a powerful beam of dark magic, causing the wraith to crash into the ground, causing a massive crater in the city streets and shaking many of the buildings around it.

"I warned you and your rotten little pests! You've forced me to awaken my hidden strength! I've been denied my destiny for far too long! And I will NOT ALLOW YOU TO INTERFERE WITH ME ANYMORE!!! PREPARE FOR THE NEW AGE OF… THE SHADOW KINGDOM!!!" he roared with fury.

And then a massive surge of energy and dark lightning shot up from the crater, as Inferno sped out of the crater and collided with Grogar in the air as the two were locked in a grappling match.

Inferno’s body was coated in a dark purple glow as his eyes glow brightly purple, the aura emitted from him felt like an intense amount of rage. But it was more controlled. This was a stage a wraith would take when they require more power; called ‘Berserker Rage’. It is the form a wraith takes when it gives into its rage, like its more powerful ‘Titan’ form; but it's more controlled. But if a wraith gives into its anger even more, it risks taking on its Titan form.

Grogar stares eye-to-eye with Inferno, both glaring and snarling at each other like animals as the two in a grappling lock.

During their brawl, Eternal kept trying to keep his master alive, but… it only seemed to prolong his suffering.

"Master… Master, please! Stay with me! We can't lose you! I can't lose you!" Eternal said.

"E… Eternal… my fateful student. I'm afraid… I can't keep going on." Starswirl uttered in his weakened state.

"Don't say that! You've battled countless evils in the past, this one won't be any different! Just please… try and pull through! The others are waiting for you back home! My mother! My aunt! Princess Twilight! Even the other Pillars of Equestria!" Eternal was beginning to panic, for it seemed there was no hope in saving him.

"Listen to me!" Starswirl grunted, pulling his shirt collar down. Starswirl then looked deep into his student's eyes as he uttered his final words to him. "You must understand… that every journey… has a beginning. . . and an end. I am afraid. . . that my journey is nearing that end. But you… yours has barely just begun. If I perish here, then so be it. But know this… You… and your family. . . were the greatest adventures I've ever had in all my years. From here on in. . . you. . . shall one day bare the title. . . of master."

"N-No… master," Eternal said, getting choked up, feeling a sense of deja vu from back during his reign as the former Demon King.

"I know… this is hard on you, but… never lose hope. Because you. . . are much stronger. . . than you think. Let your courage. . . guide you. And finally… Thank you, Eternal Flames. . . for doing your master proud. Thank you. . . for. . . e v e r y t h i n g." With his last words, Starswirl's eyes slowly close shut and his whole body goes limp, lifeless. The once proud Pillar of Sorcery… has drawn his last breath and passed away.

And yet, despite his death… Eternal does not give into his rage. "Master… I promise… I won't let you down. You gave your life to save me. Now I shall do the same… for my friends!" Eternal stood up and as did, a single tear fell from his eye and landed on his master's medallion.

Just then, a burst of divine magical energy shines amidst the battlefield, engulfing the prince. The others turn to see what is going on.

"What the… what's going on?" Starlight asked.

She quickly gets her answer when the prince emerges from the magic light, but not in his usual form, rather… he has undergone a transformation similar to Sunset when she once became Daydream Shimmer.

Eternal Flames' new form consisted of these long, red combat gloves. Orange shoulder armor, a red and yellow tunic, black utility belt orange kelt that surrounded his black pants and had on red boots. On top of that, he had a red mask over his eyes and an artificial red horn coming out of his head and orange and yellow wings made out of burning flames.

This… was Eternal Flames' newest transformation: Prominence Flames.

Meanwhile, Inferno is struggling to keep Grogar at bay and further from his friends. Even with his Berserker Rage power up, the wraith is finding a hard time to restrain the demon lord. But he knows he must not waver.

“I… will not… Let you hurt one more soul.” Inferno grunted as he held Grogar in a chokehold; with Grogar clearing fighting to get out.

"And I… won't let you… STAND IN MY WAAAAY!!!" Grogar shouts as he unleashes a massive energy shock wave to get him off.

And it proved successful as Inferno was forced off Grogar and nearly had the wind knocked out of him as he struggled to keep himself in the air. But the demon ram was relentless, as he sped towards the wraith, with his claw powered by powerful dark magic. Before Inferno could get the chance to see it coming, he is struck in the face by Grogar, and with the unstoppable force behind the attack, sends the wraith crashing towards the city and crashing into the ground, causing a large mushroom cloud explosion in the process.

"INFERNO!!!" Starlight shouted, panicking as she and everyone else saw the whole battle.

Grogar, having caught his second wind, was about to finish him off with a dive bomb. However, in that split-second, Eternal rushed to the sky and met with the titan-sized demon, clashing him dark fist to fiery fist, holding him back just long enough for Inferno to recover and rise back to his feet… and witness the power emitting from his sworn brother.

Sunset also ran up to see how Eternal was holding his own against the mighty beast. "Is that… really Eternal Flames? How did… he…?" she asked.

“Its like he’s gone super saiyan!” Flash commented.

“No, wait, I've seen that form before… it kinda looks like…” Twilight tried to speak as she recognized the super form that Eternal now took; or at least what it looked similar to.

“Hey, it looks like that form that Sunset had back during the Friendship Games!” Rainbow added on to what Twilight was gonna say.

"Of course! Daydream Shimmer!" Rarity recalled.

As Eternal and Grogar were locked in a fierce clash, Inferno finally recovers from Grogar’s attack and soon he flies up to join his brother-in-arms, surprising Grogar from behind and catching him in a chokehold once again.

WIth Grogar distracted, Eternal gains the upper hand and delivers a heated uppercut to the demon's jaw, knocking it thousands of feet higher into the air and Inferno lets him fly before Eternal slowly descended towards Sunset and then urged Inferno to come over. The wraith obliges as he hovers down to Eternal and the others; but still hovered a few feet in the air above them.

“Good to see that you gained a power boost, old friend.” Inferno said to Eternal.

"This power wouldn't have been possible without my master's sacrifice. I should be angry, and yet… I feel so calm." Eternal said, despite his newfound powers.

"So, what do we do now?" Sunset asked.

“While our combined strength is enough to match him, Eternal and I still can’t overpower Grogar.” The wraith commented as he kept his watchful eye on the said demon ram in the sky, sensing the demon lord drawing more power from the dark energy in the atmosphere.

"He's right. That's why we need your help in defeating him once and for all, Sunset. After all, you possess that hidden power from back when you fought me when I was the Demon King." Eternal pointed out.

“He’s right. We need another powerful magic to aid in the fight. And from what I can sense, this ‘Magic of Friendship’ might give us a slight edge.” Inferno agreed with Eternal.

"I'd be more than happy to, but… I don't have enough magic in me to transform." Sunset pointed out with regret. However, Eternal simply smiled.

"Then let me share mine… with everyone!" Eternal said before raising his hand up and summons a golden orb of light. From within this orb, a burst of magical energy flowed straight into Sunset… along with all of her friends. Their strengths had returned to maximum power. On top of that, even Inferno's strength had returned to him.

With all the magic he shared, Sunset was able to transform into Daydream Shimmer. And then the girls then draw up the Magic of Friendship once again and then transfer each of their magic to Sunset, just like in the Friendship games.

Soon Daydream Shimmer felt the pure magic flowing through her body, causing her already potent magic to increase even more.

As Daydream was gaining more energy, Wraith Inferno turned towards the Dazzlings as he felt the magic from their geodes, especially the enormous amount of negative energy they had absorbed earlier.

“You three! I will require the energy that is stored in your geodes. It should be enough to give me the edge I need.” Inferno asked them.

"What? And after we just got our powers back?" Aria asked.

"It's alright, Aria. Besides… a world without people to adore us would be nothing more than a barren wasteland." Adagio commented.

"Yeah, plus they have good tacos here." Sonata added.

"Ugh… I hate it when you're right." Aria groaned in defeat.

The siren trio then sent their negative magical energy seeping into Inferno, strengthening the wraith even further.

With their powers now replenished and overloaded, Wraith Inferno, Prominence Flames and Daydream Shimmer were now ready to face off against their demonic foe.

“Let's go kick some ass, boys.” Daydream said confidently as she took off into the air as both Inferno and Eternal watched her go.

The wraith turns to his brother-in-arms as he says straight to his face. “If we survive this… you'd better marry her,” he commented.

Eternal flinching in surprise. "You just had to pick now of all times to say that." he retorted with a deadpan expression.

“Hey… just saying. You don’t find a woman like that after dying the first time.” Inferno responded with a smug. “Now… let's go kill the demon bastard for good.”

"Yes. For Canterlot… for Equestria! For all those who gave their lives… including my master. FOR FREEDOOOOOOM!!!" Eternal shouts, powering up to the max.

The three legendary warriors then take to the sky and engage in their final epic clash with the insidious ram.

"3 or 300! I don't care how many you send my way!!! YOU'RE ALL DEAD!!!" Grogar retaliates with a burst of magic projectiles scattering across the sky and heading for the trio.

Inferno conjures over a hundred magic spear-like constructs. “DARK SPEARS” He shouted as he sent his dark spears to counter the magic projectiles of Grogar.

While many of them intercepted most of Grogar’s attacks, several more were still barreling towards the trio. "FIERY ROCKET PUNCH!!!" Eternal shouted before thrusting his fist out and launching a large flaming fist, which intercepted more of the projectiles.

"HOLY SHIELD!!!" Sunset shouted, bringing up a magic circle that protected the three of them as the remaining projectiles got eradicated upon contact with the magic circle.

The trio lunged in and got up close to Grogar, who swung at them, but they maneuvered around him and all delivered their own close quarters attacks.

Inferno uses his martial arts skills from memory and combines them with his unnatural speed, bashing and battering Grogar from all sides, before the wraith then unleashes a beam of dark flames from the palm of his hands towards the demon lord.

Grogar shields himself with a magic shield, but he was unaware that he had his focus solely on Inferno, that he didn’t expect an incoming Eternal, coming towards him from behind.

At blinding speeds, Eternal rushed at Grogar, coating himself in raging flames in the shape of a majestic phoenix and landed a drilling, piercing blow to the demon lord's back, even lighting his entire back on fire, causing him to roar in pain.

Sunset acts quickly with this opening and summons a shining orb of light in her hands and launches at Grogar. The orb absorbs into his body and… a surge of light energy breaks out of his body, causing him to roar even more painfully. The attack weakened him to some extent.

Then soon Grogar feels his strength slowly diminishing even more, as he looks to his left and sees Inferno using another one of his many abilities; Soul Drain. Sapping the life energy and essence from the demon ram.

Then soon Grogar is ambushed by Eternal, who uses his Fiery Rocket Punch once again, slamming Grogar straight towards Daydream, who blasts Grogar with a powerful beam of light. Sending the demon ram flying hundreds of feet further towards the edge of the Earth’s atmosphere.

For the finishing move, the trio then flew after the already weakened demon ram, charging up their powers for a combined final attack.

“You ruined our lives, robbed us of the people we loved and cherished!” Inferno exclaimed towards the demon lord.

"You took pleasure in the suffering of our people and showed no remorse for your atrocities!" Eternal exclaimed at the demonic ram.

"And worst of all, you turned our friends against us, taking advantage of their weaknesses to feed your own ego! And now, you will pay the ultimate price!" Sunset exclaimed at Grogar.

"WITH YOUR LIFE AS PENANCE!!!" they shout in unison. With their combined strengths, they unleashed their ultimate triple finisher. "GRAND… ENTEI… OBLIVION!!!"

Their magical energies merged together and upon contact with the enemy, with Grogar’s last dying screams faded into silence as every last once of his existence was erased from reality… then a massive explosion was made high up in the sky which cleared the clouds up in the air, bringing out the clear blue skies and finally brought out the sun.

However, after that final attack, it seemed to have drained Eternal's power and he slowly began to transform back into his regular self. At that time, it felt like the whole world was in slow motion.

'Goodbye… Master Starswirl. . . Thank you, for everything. . .' he said in his head as he began to lose consciousness.

Soon Eternal begins to fall towards the earth, while Sunset tries to reach out to him, who had also de-transformed from having used up all her magic.

“Eternal!” She shouted out to her unconscious boyfriend as she drew closer and closer to him as they both fell faster and faster to the ground.

Then, in a fast blur, Sunset felt someone grab her and Eternal in mid-air, she looks up and sees it was none other than Flash who has his arms around her and Eternal as he was descending to the ground.

"I saw you guys falling, so I had AJ throw me so I could catch you," Flash said.

"Good catch," Sunset sighed in relief.

He successfully lands on his feet and sets the two lovebirds down. Sunset kneeled down to her unconscious boyfriend and turned him onto his back. His breathing was still perfectly steady.

"You guys did great out there, but… how did he lose consciousness?" Flash asked.

"My guess is his magic was in a league of its own, so his body couldn't keep up. It's okay… with a little rest, he should recover just fine." Sunset replied.

As she said this, both her and Flash could hear running footsteps approaching, they turned their heads and they saw the rest of their friends and allies running towards them, cheering and shouting out to them, and running behind them were Principal Celestia and Chrysalis, who had finally joined up with them all.

“WOOHOO!!!!” Fluttershy cheered loudly, which surprised Sunset.

“THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!” Rainbow followed.

"TRULY THE SPECTACLE OF A LIFETIME!!!" Rarity chimed ecstatically.

"We beat the bad guy! We beat the bad guy," Pinkie sang, doing a victory dance.

"Y'all make one hell of a team, that's fer sure." AJ added.

"I'm just so glad it's finally over. What you guys did was so… so… I-I can't even begin to describe how wonderful it was!" Twilight said.

"Thank you… all of you. Now the citizens of Equestria and the human world can finally breathe a breath of fresh air." Starlight said.

“I couldn’t agree more, Starlight Glimmer.” Chrysalis added, while she held Celestia’s hand in a loving manner.

"I'm sure when people find out, they'll be eternally indebted to you all. I have never been prouder of my own students… and their friends for all their hard work." Celestia said. "And best of all, I now have someone to share that happiness with me. Isn't that right, Chryssie?" she asked, turning to her new girlfriend.

“You couldn’t be even more right, Tia.” Chrysalis replied to her new lover, before she then placed her own lips onto hers and the two shared a romantic kiss.

“Awwwwww,” The girls cooed at the sight.

The boys whistled in response at this sight, happy to see the two lovebirds Sealing the deal.

“Oh this will definitely give my dad a heart attack.” Heat proclaimed as he smiled seeing his mother finding love once again.

"On top of that, it looks like you got yourself a beautiful step-mom," Halo pointed out.

Heat sarcastically laughed at Halo’s comment before he turned to him with a calm expression on his face. “You’re gonna pay for that comment,” he said.

“Nah, you gotta catch me before you do that.” Halo responded, as the two boys shared a laugh.

The Dazzlings watch all this unfold, with each of them having thoughts and feelings about this.

“Awwww, so this is what it’s like to have a happy ending? This is so thrilling!” Sonata commented, happily.

“Ugh, so much positivity.” Aria exclaimed, although a small smile had formed on her face after saying that.

"Let it happen. After all, this was also our victory too, girls. It will take some time to clean up this mess, but in due time we'll have an audience to adore us. I'd say we can call this a new start." Adagio said to the two.

As everyone cheered and celebrated with their victory, Starlight looked around and she soon noticed that something was missing… or rather, someone.

“Uh guys.” She said, but her voice fell deaf on everyone’s ears. “GUYS!” She spoke louder, which got everyone’s attention. “Where’s Inferno?” She asked.

When she asked that, they all soon started to notice that Inferno was not with them.

“Sunset, wasn’t he with you and Eternal when you fell.” Copper asked Sunset.

“N-No… When everything cleared up, I didn’t see him when me and Eternal were falling!” Sunset answered.

“Then where in tarnation is he?!” Applejack asked.

As everyone was asking questions about their friend, soon a dark shadow overcasted over them. Starlight soon notices and soon she looks up towards whatever casted the shadow. Then her gaze moved towards the tallest building in the area. She squints her eyes and she soon spots what it was.

“Guys, look!” She gestured to everyone to look in the same direction she was looking.

Soon they all turned towards the tall building that Starlight was looking at, they each looked closely at the very top of the skyscraper and soon they all saw what Starlight saw.

There at the top of the towering skyscraper, was Inferno Blaze, looking over the destroyed city and his comrades down below. His coat was a bit torn and his armor looked to be slightly damaged from the battle, but the wraith looked to be not at all tired from the final battle. Guess he had some extra juice left in him.

Starlight looked up at him with teary eyes and a bright smile. "Thank you… Inferno." she said with heartfelt gratitude.

“I wonder what the view is like for him up there?” Pinkie asked an out of context question.

“PINKIE!” Everyone scolded the party gal.

“Whaaaat?” Pinkie asked, innocently.

Back with Inferno, the wraith looked over the damaged city, seeing the carnage left behind from the final battle. Knowing what he must do, the wraith summons up what little energy he has left and he unleashes it upon the whole city.

His magic aura spreaded across the city, repairing and restoring many buildings and monuments. Many cracks on the streets and sidewalks and many broken windows were repaired and made anew.

The group on the ground watched as everything around them was reversed back to what it was before. And what shocked them the most was many of the dead that perished in the battle were suddenly brought back to life.

“Well I’ll be darn.” Applejack said in awe.

“What… What is happening?” Frostbite asked in confusion.

"It's Inferno. It looks like… he's using his magic to restore the city. It's like time has reversed itself on the land like nothing ever happened to begin with," Israel said in awe.

"Now that… is an OP ability. But I'm glad it belongs to someone on our side," Blazing Waters commented, also in awe.

Starlight looks back up towards Inferno, with tears falling down from her eyes and her smile grew wider in pure happiness. “I knew you were capable of so many good things.”

Meanwhile, in Death and Harmony’s realm, the grim reaper witnessed everything that had unfolded, and is now seeing the young wraith using his powers to rebuild and give life to the mortal realm.

And as he was observing, a guard appeared before him, bowing before him as he did.

“My Lord, I have great news.” the guard said, which caused Death to turn around to look down at him. “Lady Harmony has awakened.” The guard proclaimed.

Hearing the news brought great joy to Death, so much that without hesitation or waiting, the Grim Reaper spread his wings and he flew past the guard and sped towards the room where Harmony rested.

There, sitting up from her bed, Harmony was back to her old self. Her strength had returned and feeling healthier than ever. The goddess looks to her beloved reaper with a warm smile. She says nothing but simply opens her arms, gesturing to him to hug her.

Death did not waste the opportunity as he quickly approached her, and he immediately wrapped his arms around his beloved, holding her tight to him and not wanting to let go.

“Thank Faust you’re alright.” He said with a happy tone of voice.

"Thank you, dear," Harmony replied in a calm, relieved tone.

Some time after the battle concluded, many military vehicles could be seen driving down the path back into the city. Meanwhile, the resurrected people in the city were still clueless as to how they were still breathing.

Upon seeing his task is done, the wraith hovers from his perch and then flies down towards his friends. Upon landing on the ground, Inferno would soon get overwhelmed in a big group hug from everyone; causing him to fall onto the ground.

“Yeah… I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to this.” Inferno groaned.

Sunset chuckled at her friends piling on Inferno like that, but her attention was directed towards her own boyfriend, whom she has laying on her lap while she strokes his hair and his face so tenderly, waiting for him to wake up.

"I can't thank you enough for all your help, Eternal. You really went above and beyond and helped bring about peace to our world. Prince or not… you're a true hero… my hero," she whispers to him. As she praised him, one of her tears flowed out of her eye and then landed on his face.

This caused him to twitch and slowly open his eyes and check his surroundings. Everything that he thought was a wasteland… was restored back into its original state. The city… was back to normal and everyone was alive.

As he slowly sat up. "Was… was everything before… just a dream?" he asked.

"No…" Sunset said, getting his attention. He meets her eye to teary-eye.

"Sunset! You're… You're okay!" Eternal said before hugging her in his arms and she hugged him right back. "I'm so glad to know you're safe."

"I'm okay, Eternal. Now that I have you with me," Sunset replied, tightening her arms around her prince, never letting him go.

'I've… never felt such happiness before. It still doesn't feel real to me. And yet…it does. I don't ever want it to end,' Eternal thought as he finally shedded tears after holding them back for a long time.

Unbeknownst to them, the spirit of Starswirl is watching from high up in the sky, smiling down at his former student. "Well done, my student. And to all your friends, you have my gratitude," he said, even though no one could see or hear him, he finally departed peacefully.

At long last, the terror known as Grogar has been silenced forever. The battle is won and the world is safe once more. Thank you, Starswirl, for all that you gave. The earth… and Equestria will miss you.