• Published 26th May 2020
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

Side effects of a good idea - BeautifulHorse



Short little snippets of ideas which never quite grew enough to be on their own.

  • ...
 2
 250

Electricity

[Thriller] If you can even get that in a less than 150 story - [Doctor Whooves]

“Finally!” Dr. Whooves shouted as the rain started to cease.

From where he was, he could see his machine sparking in the distance. He ran up to the machine and stopped as yet another spark hissed through the wet air.

Whooves’ lightning catcher was going to be brilliant. It worked like the unicorn globes and batteries that were commonplace, but it used something else instead of magic.

Whooves gazed in wonder as the lightning catcher emitted some crackling noises. He had one read about this ‘electricity’. The idea came from a science fiction book from the human realm. The book, given to him by his sister who visited it during her studies, had lots of ideas.

And because all these ideas were based on science, they could happen.

Author's Note:

This was originally going to be for the prompt 'After the Storm' for Flashfic 150, but I had the idea too late. Oh well, I can still write.

Ideas for future..?

And yes, for this idea his sister is Sunset Shimmer. We don't actually know much about her family, now I think about it...