• Published 16th May 2020
  • 2,131 Views, 114 Comments

Canterlot High's Sports Challenge - LiQuiD



(2nd Person) This is a story of how you, Anon, 16-years-old and a new student at Canterlot High School got involved in the 1st Annual Interschool Sports Competition, along with your captain Rainbow Dash and others. Will your team be victourious?

  • ...
4
 114
 2,131

19.- The Repechage Event - Part 3


- CHAPTER 19 -

THE REPECHAGE EVENT - PART 3


Sunset Shimmer runs towards the crowd supporting your team and quickly disappears from your view. You can only hope Sunset manages to find out why Rarity has been acting so strange towards you. If only she knew you're doing this for her...

"You okay dude?" Rainbow Dash asks, bumping your arm with her elbow.

"Oh? Uh, yeah!" You reply hastily.

"I was so worried about you, I thought you were gonna end up in the last places, but BAM! You ran so fast even after you went through the trouble of picking up Applejack's hat!"

"Well what can I say...both Sunny and Jackie gave me two good reasons to keep going even though I couldn't feel my legs," you say with a chuckle.

"Thanks a lot sugarcube," Applejack says as she takes off her hat, "you surely showed Fizzy not to mess with us."

"Yeah, because what she did is not right. She's been trying to get into your mind since we got here Jackie...and even though she likes to feel superior to us, especially you...the most obvious answer is that she feels intimidated by you."

"Really? Why do you think sugarcube?" Applejack asks, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm afraid that she knew she wasn't up to the task of being able to beat you, so she had to use those awful words so you couldn't focus, and even after that failed she ended up trying to pull those antics in order to stop you from coming in first place," you say with a serious tone of voice, "besides...she shouldn't call you those terrible names and then expect us not to do anything about it."

"And you went through all that trouble just to show her a lesson Anon?" Applejack asks, feeling moved by your words.

"No, I did it because you're my friend Jackie. I felt that hat meant a lot to you, and how you weren't able to go back to pick it up made things worse for you. Also, the way she insulted you almost felt like the same way people used to mock me daily back in the day. How could that Fizzy Champagne girl she be mean to one of the sweetest girls in the world?" You boldly say.

"Aww c'mere you!" Applejack grabs you by the neck to hug you, however you weren't expecting how strong her grip was, making you trip which makes your face land right on her bosom, "ain't 'cha a flatterer newbie?"

Applejack takes off and her hat and places it on your head.

"I have plenty of these hats sugarcube, but this one in particular is very special to me...my parents gave it to me and I wear it just in special and very important occasions. I considered it lost but you sacrificed your timing and position just to get it back...thank you so much."

"I-It's no problem Jackie..." you awkwardly try to say. Applejack releases her grip on your neck as soon as she realizes how she was smothering your face against her breasts.

"Heh, you've been kinda touchy today loverboy..." she teases with a naughty giggle.

"Quit fooling around you two!" Rainbow Dash says as she grabs your ear to pull you away from Applejack, "there will be more time for...whatever you two are doing after we win the event."

Applejack giggles once again and follows you and the rest of the team towards the big pool that both officials from the Ministry of Education and authorities from Lion County's Technological High School are preparing.


You're now Sunset Shimmer.

"Rarity? Rarityyyy..." you call for your friend's name.

"Yoohoo Sunset!" Rarity waves back before she walks down the bleacher's steps, "what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the others at the pool? We'll be there in a minute."

"Yeah, but first could we talk about something really important?" You ask to Rarity.

"Oh my...of course Sunset dearie," Rarity replies, "what is it?"

"You know, something happened back in the relay race event...Anon has been really distraught over the past few days over the attitudes you've been having towards him. And it really showed when he missed the mark which put him in a clear disadvantage."

"Hmm? Are you implying that it's my fault?" Her usual sweet tone of voice quickly changes to a bitter one.

"What? OH NO NO! I was just wondering if Anon offended you...he's been so mopey lately wondering why you won't talk to him," you say raising your palms to calm her down.

Rarity takes her phone out of her purse and shows you a picture of Trixie kissing him.

"This is the reason why Sunset!" Rarity huffs.

"...PFFT! HAHAHA! Seriously?!" You laugh.

"Why are you laughing Sunset?! Is this a joke to you?!" Rarity angrily yells.

"No no Rarity...you've got it all wrong, I just remembered the embarrassing story Anon told Trixie in that moment. In fact, lemme tell you all about it."

You ended up explaining to Rarity about what happened at the pool, the little accident Trixie had, the story Anon had to tell her to help her feel better and what happened when you hung out with him at Sugarcube Corner

"I see..." Rarity says, "so he's not dating Trixie?"

"Of course not! They are just good friends, however he seems to be the only one who can deal with that difficult personality of hers...really, if he did something out of the line he'd keep it a secret. He ended up telling me all about it when we went to Sugarcube Corner, I just know she just gave him a tiny peck on the cheek."

Rarity lets out a relieved sigh.

"Then this message I received was a hoax! It said that both were making out while you all trained!" Rarity says as she shows you the picture once again.

"Uhh Rarity? You didn't take some time to ask yourself...who took that picture?" You say, raising an eyebrow.

"...n-no?" Rarity doesn't know what to say.

"Well, whoever took this picture was obviously trying to rile you up by using an out of context picture of Anon and Trixie, and that person knows how you feel about Anon, and we can conclude that said person must either hate you or hate Anon," you say.

"That's impossible! Everybody loves me! I'm the most beautiful girl in the entire city of Canterlot after all..." Rarity brags using a posh accent.

"Are you for real?" You say with an annoyed tone of voice.

"Well, one thing is for sure, like you said; instead of hating me this person must hate Anon and must know how umm...infatuated I am with him," Rarity says as a blush forms on her face.

"Must hate Anon...must hate Anon," both you and Rarity think this through and when the realization hits you both you open your eyes wide at the same time.

"ZEPHYR BREEZE!"


You're now Anon and you are now at the pool with the rest of your team, waiting for the swimming event to start. Cloudy Kicks looks so cute in that purple swimsuit of hers, Lyra and Sweetie Drops are wearing matching swimsuits Derpy and…well, she put her swimsuit on inside out, which makes the rest of the team laugh a bit at her.

"Well then Captain...the swimming event is gonna be next, who are you gonna choose?" You ask Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash pulls a spreadsheet made by Twilight out of her duffel bag to make sure she doesn't pick contestants that have participated in the previous swimming event from the qualifiers in order to not get any points deducted.

"Let's see...according to Twilight for the swimming event I should be choosing: Ringo!"

"Right...because I was in the high diving event, kinda sucks that Sonata and Aria won't swim in this one," Ringo ponders a thought.

"Because they are the fastest right?" Rainbow Dash asks.

"They are what now?" Ringo blurts out without paying attention to his Captain, instead he feasts his eyes on both Aria and Sonata's skimpy outfits and curvy bodies, "fastest? Oh right right..."

Rainbow Dash lets out a groan and looks at the spreadsheet once again.

"Brawly Beats!" Rainbow announces.

"Aww yeah. It's time for me to show that I'm just as good as the others!" Brawly Beats replies.

"Hey, if you put those big arms of yours to work then we still might have a chance, just don't drown okay?" Rainbow Dash jokingly says before she keeps reading the spreadsheet and raising her voice to call for: "Sandalwood!"

"Time for me to go with the flow..." He says before repeating some mantras, you can only hope that the water won't get dirty from that messy hair of his as soon as he enters the pool.

"Cloudy Kicks!"

"Alright!" Cloudy Kicks jumps into the air with a very positive attitude, and the way her breasts bounce make you and your guy teammates feel blessed by such sights.

"What's up with those faces you guys?" Cloudy Kicks asks, you all just whistle an innocent tune.

"And last but not least...Derpy!" Rainbow Dash happily says.

"Yaaay!" Derpy raises her arms in a very child-like way that only makes your heart feel so good.


Some minutes pass, and as soon as your teammates are ready to take on the challenge the referee blows her whistle.

"GO RINGO!" Rainbow Dash yells.

Ringo does his job and reaches the end of the pool as quickly as possible, followed by Brawly Beats and Sandalwood, who keep a slight advantage over the rest of the teams, each one of them finishing first, it’s Derpy’s turn now, and she graciously submerges in the water and starts swimming.

“Keep it up Derpy!” Rainbow Dash cheers.

”Man, who would’ve thought Derpy could be such a good swimmer?” Flash adds.

”I still remember the first time she got inside the pool and all we could see was her feet and legs moving one way and the other,” Lyra says before letting out a giggle.

”All we need to teach her now is how to put on that swimsuit properly…” Sweetie Drops adds.

"Look at those times dude!” Rainbow Dash says, you do as told and look at the scoreboard.

“Awesome!”

Ringo and the others got quite amazing times, they are almost on par with yours and Rainbow Dash’s, Rainbow Dash punches your arm.

”Well thought Anon, if we stayed with the same teams and training we would’ve been eliminated for sure.”

“Owww, well, what can I say other than I should be the captain don’t you think?” You let out a chuckle.

”Very funny Anon…” Rainbow Dash laughs.

Derpy gets out of the water and Cloudy Kicks quickly jumps into the pool, the other players can’t keep up with Cloudy Kicks, in almost a minute, she reaches the end of the pool, and the event comes to an end.

“AND IT’S ANOTHER WIN FOR CANTERLOT HIGH!” Pinkie Pie happily announces.

Cloudy Kicks emerges from the pool and you hand her a towel.

”Thank you Anon!” She happily says, “did you see how fast I swam?”

“Yeah, you were almost like a shark!” You say, pumping a fist full of energy to encourage your friend to do her best.

Cloudy lets out a giggle as everyone comes around her to congratulate her magnificent perfornance.

“With this, it’s practically impossible for the other teams to qualify…according to my calculations, the Cogs, who are next to the Wondercolts need about five hundred points to win. But the Tigers and Penguins-” Twilight interrupts herself.

You all turn your heads only to find both Tigers and Penguins’ captains and players arguing and cursing at each other.

“-seem to not care about the tournament and instead prefer fighting as always…” Twilight adds with a sigh.

"Well now it's time for the last event! High Diving! Captains! Chooooose your playeeeeeers!" Pinkie Pie happily says on on the speakers.

”Anon!" Trixie says as she taps on your shoulder, "let me ask you a question. Did you bring your phone?”

"Yeah...I have it stashed inside my bag, why do you ask Trix?”

”Because the Great and Powerful Trixie has improved her beautiful trick…everyone will be bedazzled at my performance today and I want you to record it for all eyes to see! Do you understand how important this is for Trixie?”

You nod.

“Yeah, you can count on me Trix…it’ll be the cherry on top of the cake, the cake being us winning all four events today all thanks to you!” You happily say.

”Huh, would you look at that…just you saying that makes Trixie feel...INSPIRED! Like Trixie can take on the world by herself!" Trixie's big and smile warms your heart, "thanks a lot dear Anon."

"You're welcome Trix. I trust that once you get to the platform you’ll shine!”

”Actually..." Rainbow Dash interrupts, "we’re already qualified, I’d recommend taking things easy now. Thanks Trixie, but a simple dive will do for today.”

”B-but…” Trixie looks quite disheartened.

"You heard me!" Rainbow Dash says, "you don't want another...wardrobe malfunction happen to you in front of everyone isn't that right? A simple dive "

"...Fine!" Trixie doesn't know what to say and covers her chest with both arms in a reflex, her smile went to an instant frown in no time. Poor girl, you can't let this happen now that she was in a good mood.

“Actually Captain…” you raise your hand.

”Huh?” Trixie and Rainbow look at you.

“While that sounds like a good idea…I believe everyone should aim for the best score, that’ll get Superintendent Discord and the skeptics off our back for any kind of cheating accusations don’t you think?”

”Well…” Rainbow Dash ponders a thought, "I guess you're right Anon."

"Go for your dive Trix, and show that Superintendent what you're capable of!" You say to your little blue haired friend.

"Yeah but don't take too long alright?!" Rainbow Dash says to Trixie.

“Forget about the Bonus points, and let Trixie do her trick…she'll get the top score. That’s for sure!” You interrupt Rainbow Dash once again.

”I agree! Ah did mah best to defeat the Meanie Princess over there,” Applejack says with a cocky smile, “I even managed to beat you as well Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow Dash lets out an annoyed groan.

”Alright people, you heard what the rookie said," Rainbow Dash claps to get everyone's attention, "Aria, Sonata, Tennis Match, Bulk Biceps and…Trixie, you’re up.”

”Yaaay!” Trixie claps in a cute way.

”Just don’t over do it Trixie,” Rainbow Dash says.

”And for goodness sake, double check if your swimsuit’s strings are well tied sugarcube,” Applejack adds.

”Or better! Don’t!” Brawly Beats says with a pervy and goofy smile, “you wouldn’t want to hide your beautiful bosoms under that swi-AGH!”

Trixie just threw a sunscreen bottle directly at Brawly’s face.

”Dude…just stop it okay?” Flash Sentry says as he helps Brawly get on his feet, “this is getting awkward.”

”Owww…okay, I’ll stop.” Brawly Beats says.

“Trixie has to go! For she has to prepare! TA-DA!” Trixie pulls out something out of her gym bag and smashes it against the floor, exploding as soon as it makes contact with the floor, making you and your team cough.

"Not another one of her smokescreens! Dang it!" Rainbow Dash says before giving you an annoyed look, "are you happy now Anon?"

" cough cough Very! cough cough " You swat your arms around to make the smoke disappear, "if she's happy to be herself then we shouldn't crush her dreams."


A few moments later...

Bulk Biceps look nervous.

“You okay big guy?”

”NO! I-I mean…no Anon, I feel like; I can’t do it!”

“Why?”

”I’m simply too big! What if I ruin it for everyone! I’ll splash so much water!”

“Don’t worry, you’ve practiced enough and I believe you can dive without splashing water at all,” you say giving Bulk Biceps a thumbs up.

”Are you sure?” He asks.

“To all captains! Please gather your team to the high diving boards to start the event in a minute!” Twilight happily says.

“Yah, I mean…back when we started training you made amazing progress so far. From almost emptying a pool to splashing ten inches of water I’d say you’re ready to do a perfect dive,” you say to your friend.

You see how everyone is gathering around the high diving boards.

“In fact, you should be the first one to dive…to show everyone how it’s done,” you say to the big teen in front of you.

Bulk Biceps eyes are now filled with courage and his body gains new strength.

”Huh…thanks Anon! Now I feel better!”

“Wait!” You say before covering your ears with both hands, giving time to the other members of your team to do the same as well.

"Ok, carry on..." you say.

”YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!” Bulk Biceps lets out a thunderous roar.

Bulk Biceps runs to the High Diving boards.

”What about me Anon?” Trixie says.

“Pffft…what about you Trix? It’s obvious you’ll be the last one to dive, because you’ll leave everyone shocked with your performance; it’s gonna be a blast.”

”EEEEK!” Trixie lets out a fangirl squirl before she gives you a big hug, “Trixie will not let you down Anon!”

She makes sure no one else is around and plants a quick kiss on your cheek.

“?!?!”

”Thank you so much for your support Anon…you sure are someone a girl can rely on.”

“Uhhhhh…”

She lets out a cute giggle and then walks to the high diving boards, as she passes by both the Penguins and Tigers she lets out a laugh.

”Watch and learn fools…how the true queen of high diving does it!”

Man, everyone seems so pumped up. You touch the cheek Trixie just kissed.

”Havin’ fun today aren’t you Anon?”

You turn your head around your shoulder only to find Sunset Shimmer standing right behind you with a cocky smile on her face.

”I really don’t know how you aren’t our captain instead Anon…”

“M-me? Come on Sunset…don’t say things like that, Rainbow is doing a great job as a captain.”

”I never said she wasn’t…however, I find it funny how many of our teammates really love how you inspire them to be better.”

“Gee, I don’t know what to say Sunset.”

She places a hand on your shoulder.

”I don’t know how much your Seacrest County’s classmates hurt you but, you didn’t deserve any of that Anon, but forget about them already, it was their loss.”

“…thanks Sunny.”

”Come on, let’s end this event once and for all okay? And guess what? Rarity has something to say to you once the event ends.”

“Okay.”


”And now ladies and gentlemen, the LAST event for today and due to time constraints, the high dives will be reduced from three dives to just one according to the rules of the Repechage event. And I'm afraid that if we make this event longer both Penguins and Tigers will destroy each other…” Pinkie Pie jokes on the speakers.

Both Penguins and Tigers fans look like they are on the verge of a fight.

“The end of this event will declare Group 1’s winner; will it be Canterlot High, or will San Franciscolt be able to win miraculously? According to my calculations it can be done Pinkie!” Twilight announces.

“What about the Penguins or the Tigers Twilight?” Pinkie Pie asks.

“Well, they can sure aspire to be the third place but…I don’t really know if they care at all.” Twilight answers.

“Our first contestant is…really? Bulk Biceps?” Twilight asks. "I wonder what the Captain of the Wondercolts, Rainbow Dash, has up her sleeve!"

Rainbow Dash points her finger at you with a very annoyed look on her face, you just arch an eyebrow and wait for Bulk Biceps to dive.

“So it seems, let’s see if the Wondercolt’s captain, Rainbow Dash, took the right decision.”

Rainbow Dash keeps pointing at you in a way that gives off a vibe that you made the wrong call.

“I see…” Twilight adds, “so! Let’s see how it goes.”

Once Bulk Biceps reaches the top of the highest platform, he lets out a loud “YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!” and jumps off.

Bulk Biceps does a couple of flips as he falls into the pool, your teammates, the Principals and the crowd are waiting for the worst to happen.

Bulk Biceps enters the pool and splashes little to no water at all.

“H-he did it…” Twilight says.

Superintendent Discord and Celestia can’t believe it.

“HE DID IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! The big guy did it!” Pinkie Pie yells.

The crowd goes wild! And Bulk Biceps gets nothing but 10's for his score!

“AND IT'S A PERFECT SCORE!” Pinkie Pie yells on the speaker system.

”He did it! I can’t believe it!” Rainbow Dash jumps in the same spot letting out fangirl squeals.

Bulk comes out of the pool and is cheered on by your teammates, Celestia and Luna hug each other and cheer for Bulk Biceps while Superintendent Discord crushes a pen with his hand.

”Anon!” He yells.

You look at him.

Bulk Biceps walks towards your position, raises his palm and and you do the same, meeting his palm with yours with a loud clasp sound. A manly handshake proper of his physique.

“B-but it’s physically impossible, a guy with a ‘mass’ like his couldn’t-“ Twilight freaks out at what she just witnessed.

“Twilight Twilight Twilight…don’t you understand? It’s not all about physics and math, but heart and passion instead.” Pinkie Pie answers..

You all look at the scoreboard go up.

”I-Impossible!” Platinum Star, the Penguin’s Captain blurts out, “how can those poor…punks defeat us?! They don’t even have a freakin’ pool!”

“Fifty million dollars to build this stadium? Yeah, money well spent,” you say and shrug.

”Oh yeah green boy?!” Platinum Star angrily says as he takes off his shirt revealing his muscular body, “you’re history!”

Uh oh! Looks like you really angered him! However Bulk Biceps quickly stands up to him.

”You got any beef with my friend Platinum Star?” He asks, joined by Flash Sentry.

”Don’t worry brah; we got your back…” Flash Sentry says to you as him, Big Mac and the rest of the guys step in as well, Platinum Star feels intimidated by Bulk Biceps’ monstrous biceps.

”Whatever…you’re all still poor,” he mumbles before going back with his team.

”Hohohoho….what’s the matter honey?” Fizzy Champagne says, “scared of a bunch of hicks?”

”…S-shut up.”


Minutes pass by. Sonata got a great score, 9’s.

Aria got a nice score 8’s and 9’s, but plenty of looks at her skimpy swimsuit, you all got slapped by her, but…it was worth it. Tennis Match got 8’s, and it was a good dive, The Cogs can’t keep up with you, and all the Tigers and Penguins get are mediocre scores.

They seem that the only thing they have in mind is out perform each other. Their ‘rivalry’ sure is stupid.

“And now ladies and gentlemen, ‘The Great and Powerful Trixie!” Pinkie Pie says.

“She asked us to call her like that by the way...” Twilight uses an annoyed tone of voice which upsets Trixie.

Trixie looks kinda nervous.

”Please stop wasting our time young lady,” Superintendent Discord says on the microphone.

“Don’t listen to him Trix! Do your thing!” You yell at her as you take out your phone and start recording Trixie and give her a thumbs up.

Trixie only looks at you, nodding, then she clears her throat.

”Behold mortals! At the power of the Greatest of all, the most Powerful and the Most Beautiful of all…TRRRRRIXIE!!!!!”

She smashes a smokescreen on the platform, and when the smoke clears, she has already changed into a new outfit.

”I love it when she does that…” Brawly Beats says.

“Did you see that?!” A Penguins’ supporter says.

“Whoa…how did she-?!” A Tigers’ fan can’t even form a proper sentence.

The officials look quite impressed, yes, even Superintendent Discord. Trixie lights a couple of flares, one blue and the other red. The crowd goes wild!

Trixie closes her eyes and jumps off the platform.

“She does a loop…” Twilight says.

“Two…” Pinkie says.

“THREE!”

And lastly, Trixie submerges in the water, splashing little water, every crowd goes wild, including both Tigers' and Penguins'. All the officials give Trixie 10's.

“They did it! The Wondercolts did it! They won every single event!” Pinkie Pie yells.

“Indeed, and you know what that means Pinkie Pie…they have qualified to the Round of Sixteen!” Twilight announces.

Your team celebrates. Superintendent Discord just stands up in a fit of rage and leaves the premises. Both Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna hug each other. Trixie comes out of the pool and everyone runs to congratulate her.

“That was incredible Trix!” You run towards Trixie to help her get out of the water.

”I know Anon, I know…” she coldly says after she gets out of the water and uses her towel to dry her voluptuous body, but then she just splashes you with some water and smiles at you. ”I’m just kidding! We did it you big dummy!”

Trixie jumps into your arms to hug you.You barely manage to catch her in mid-air and you slip right into the pool carrying her.

"EEEK!" You both fall in the pool, soaking you wet. Your team laughs and keeps congratulating each other.

“And that’s all folks…” Pinkie Pie says, “what a furious match! And now…let’s get to the award ceremony!”

Officials and staff start to build a podium for the winners and bring out the trophies. You both emerge from the pool.

“Aww man, I’m all wet…” you say.

”Sorry Anon, here…have my towel,” Trixie says as she hands you her towel.

”Thanks Trix...” you say as you take off your shirt and wring it, “boy that was quite an amazing dive, and I got it all on camera.”

”Oooh! May I see it?” Trixie asks.

”Sure Trix, hang on…” you say as you tap on your pocket and realize something terrible.

“Oh no…” you mutter as you take your now ruined phone out of your pocket.

”Whoopsie, sorry Anon,” Trixie apologizes.

"Dang...what a shame Trixie, I really wanted to see your dive once again."

"It's okay Anon. Stuff your phone in some rice and it'll be fine," Trixie says.

"Don't worry Trixie!" Brawly Beats says, "I got it all recorded as well! You looked so fine and I even got some sweet slow-mo shots of your-"

Trixie yanks Brawly Beats' phone from his hands and tosses it into the water.

"AAAAAH! MY PHONE!"

"That'll teach you a lesson...you big pervert," Trixie says to a disheartened Brawly Beats.


Minutes later.

The Principal of the Penguins taps on the microphone.

”It’s time for the individual prizes everyone, let’s start with my disappointing school and team.”

“Harsh…” you whisper to Sunset Shimmer, she just giggles.

”For the Most Carried Award…it goes to Silver Ring! Who did not participate in any event.”

Platinum Star's girlfriend picks up the 'trophy'. And the scoreboard goes down for the Penguins.

"That'll teach both of them a lesson..." Thunderbass says with an annoyed tone of voice recalling the beating he got from trying to hit on Silver Ring.

The Tigers celebrate the Penguins’ 4th place.

”Hohohoho…see Platinum Star? The Tigers are better at everything.” Fizzy Champagne says with a smug smile on her face.

”Due to the circumstances the Ministry had to face, a new trophy was added,” The Principal says, “the Bad Sport award goes to Fizzy Champagne!”

A screenshot of her pulling on Applejack’s hair appears on the large screen.

”-and Prickly Cacti!” The Principal announces once again.

A screenshot of Prickly Cacti hitting Curly Winds in the stomach appears on the large screen as well.

”BOOOOOOO!” Every crowd goes.

Points are deducted from the Tigers as well.

Huh…the points between Tigers and Penguins are the same, and now they both share 3rd place. None of them can say their two teams won nor lost, Rainbow Dash and Applejack laugh at them.

”Most aggressive award goes to…wow, two players! Flash Sentry and Applejack of Canterlot High!”

”Go Flash!” The ladies of Canterlot High cheer for him, however he does not care for them and instead looks at Twilight, who gives him a very awkward thumbs up.

”S-she cares!” Flash says with a dumb smile on his face as he picks up his prize.

“Congrats sister…” Big Mac says to Applejack.

”Thanks big bro,” Applejack replies.

“Most technical prize goes to…Bulk Biceps!” The Principal announces.

You and your team cover your ears with your hands.

”YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH…” he yells as he goes to pick up his prize.

”The underdog award goes to…Winter Tune of San Fran Academy! Hooray for him...

”And last but not least; the MVP prize goes to...TRIXIE of Canterlot High!”

”YES! I WON!” Trixie jumps into the air, your team looks at Trixie in disbelief.

”It’s a joke you guys, we won!” She quickly corrects herself.

”Now, for Miss Rainbow Dash, captain of Canterlot High, she’s been awarded with the Ministry’s Special Award…given to the winning team’s captain.”

”Really?” Rainbow Dash says, “wow…”

”And with this, we conclude the event! Thanks everyone for participating! And congratulations to Canterlot High!” The Principal happily says.

The Penguins’ team members jeer at you all.

”SHUT UP YOU LOSERS! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!” Their Principal yells at his pupils, the Penguins retreat to their locker room.

”Congratulations Canterlot High…” San Franciscolt Academy’s players say as they shake their hands with you all.

You respectfully say your goodbyes to them, to the Tigers however…

”Hey Fizzy!” Applejack says to catch her attention.

”What do you-“ is the last thing Fizzy Champagne manages to say as she's greeted by a loud SPLAT! hitting her face because Applejack just threw a tomato right at her pretty face.

”We’re even now…” Applejack taunts Fizzy Champagne, she starts to tear up and runs away from your and her team crying loudly.

"She totally deserved that. Good aim Jackie," you say.

"Thanks sugarcube..." Applejack says, Rainbow Dash ponders a thought as she looks at her trophy.

"Pretty cool trophy Captain! You deserve it," you happily say to your friend.

”You know what Anon? I can’t have this…” she says as she hands you her trophy.

“What?! N-no Rainbow! It’s yours!” You raise your palms, showing to Rainbow that you don't want the trophy.

”This award is for the captain of the winning team, and today…you were much more of a captain than I was,” Rainbow Dash says, and your teammates agree with her, ”here you go dude, you deserve it much more than me.”

“Gee…I don’t know what to say Rainbow.”

”Everyone! From now on I promise to be a better captain and not doubt any of you all...” Rainbow Dash says to the team, "the words of courage Anon spoke to each of us gave us enough strength and confidence in ourselves to do our best! And I promise to you all to be as positive as him from now on."

”YAAAY!" Everyone gathers around you and Rainbow to do the cheer.

"Ari?" Sonata calls for Aria.

"...ugh! Fine! I swear this is so lame..." Aria says at first but then she places her palm over yours.

"1-2-3 The Wondercolts are gonna win!"

The staff starts turning off the stadiums’ lights, and the crowds leave the premises. Your supporters however, stay, and keep cheering for your team. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna run towards your position to congratulate you all…

You feel a tap on your back, you turn your head around your shoulder and find no one other than-

“R-Rarity!”

”Surprised to see me dearie?”

“Well I-I sure am…haha, how did the staff let you get this far?“

”Don’t worry about that darling, what’s that you have in your hands?”

"Uhh...a trophy Rainbow gifted to me."

"You deserve it darling, Anon. I'm so proud of you." Rarity smooches your cheek.

"R-Rares..."

"Now...what was that all about with Sunset, Applejack and Trixie huh?!" Rarity says as she pulls your ear, "we have A LOT of things to talk about Anon..."

"OW! What are you talking about Rares?!"

Rarity doesn't reply and keeps dragging you out of the pitch.

"Didn't I tell you that Rarity had something to talk to you Anon?" Sunset Shimmer calls to you and waves you two goodbye, "good luck!"

Both her and the rest of the team laugh at you.

Author's Note:

Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter. Life got in the way. Enjoy!