• Published 13th May 2020
  • 352 Views, 33 Comments

Seizing the Star (Phase two) - keithsterling



With the discovery of the anthropomorphic animals from the Planet of ARK, the Imperator Alicorns from deep space, and the New Federation of Equestria from the Planet of Sol have allied with United Animal Council the ruler body of the Planet of ARK.

  • ...
 33
 352

Chapter 11

~Canterlot Grand Royal Palace old Solar Empire~

The morning court session had just ended in the throne room of the palace walking out a side entrance into the grand white marble hallway of this grand residence was gorgeous light blue half alicorn/unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail, a single slender fairy tale pink color stripe ran through his mane all the way to his tail.

His muscular 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in the dark blue formal men's dress uniform of an officer in the Solar Empire military. On his light blue socked bare feet were polished dress boots.

On his head behind his horn was a black metal crown with a half-moon symbol carved in the face of the metal. Dangling from his shoulders was a white waist-length finely made cotton cape that covered his robust folded light blue feathered bird wings on his back. This half alicorn/unicorn stallion was Grand Solar Prince Somnus Silverlight.

With his older sister, the designated leader of the Federation of Equestria Grand Solar Princess Aurora Silverlight, his parents, Aunt, and cousin up in space, the job of leading the Federation of Equestria falls to him as the only high ranking planet-bound royalty and with his Military occupation planet-based, his frustration grows daily be unable to assist his father's species, the Imperator Alicorns in space.

"Dammit!" Somnus exclaims, slamming his fist into a marble column, leaving the indention of his knuckles on the surface.

A moment later, a drop-dead gorgeous light blue half alicorn/unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail, a single slender fairy tale pink color stripe ran through her mane all the way to her tail.

walks up to Somnus and gently extracts his fist from the indention in the column. Her elegant 5ft 8in equine figure was attired in dark blue standard women's uniform of an officer in the Solar Empire military.

Unlike her siblings, she has no feathered bird wings on her back and is every day looking unicorn mare. On her attractive shaped light blue bare feet were polished black high heel pumps. On top, her head behind her horn was a black beret with gold sun pin on the front. This half alicorn/unicorn mare was Solar Princess Blueberry Swirl Silverlight and Somnus younger sister.

"Even though we have mother's unnatural earth pony strength, we can still break our bones went you punch into marble." Blueberry comments with her soothing voice as she unclenched his fist to check his fingers.

"Blueberry?" Somnus said, discouraged as she finishes checking his fingers.

"I am just as frustrated as you are, brother. Even though I am a Medical Tech Specialist and can go into space. I want to do more to help our father's species, the Imperator Alicorns. Went Daybreaker, our mother's evil alter-ego kidnapped our real mother, and was trying to destroy us. We fought together despite our different military occupations. Now our older sister is doing all the fighting for us. I am worried that our parents one day will come to tell us that our sister was killed in combat." Blueberry said distressed as tears streaked her cheeks as Somnus walked up to his younger sister and hugged her.

(Click-clop-click-clop)

Echoes down the tile laid grand white marble hallway of the Grand Royal Palace as a beautiful dark purple half alicorn/siren mare with baby blue colored mane and tail approach Somnus and Blueberry. Her slender 5ft 5in equine figure was attired in dark blue standard women's uniform of an officer in the Solar Empire military. On her gracefully shaped dark purple bare feet was a pair of polished black high heel pumps. On top, her head behind her horn was a black beret with gold sun pin on the front. This half alicorn/Siren mare was Solar Princess Athena Silverlight and Somnus's youngest daughter.

Walking beside her was a handsome dark purple half alicorn/siren stallion with baby blue mane and tail. His muscular 5ft 5in equine figure was attired in the dark blue standard men's uniform of an officer in the Solar Empire military. On his dark purple socked bare feet were polished dress boots. On top, his head behind his horn was a black beret with gold sun pin on the front. This half alicorn/siren stallion was Solar Prince Attis Silverlight and Somnus's only son.

Before Grand Solar Prince Somnus Silverlight could say another word once again, the sound of clicking heel echoes in the tile laid grand white marble hallways of the Grand Royal Palace walking toward the group was enchanting looking light pink pure siren/unicorn mare with light purple mane and tail. Her slender 5ft 12in equine figure was attired in dark blue standard women's uniform of an officer in the Solar Empire military. On her lovely shaped light pink bare feet was a pair of polished black high heel pumps. On top, her head behind her horn was a black beret with gold sun pin on the front. This pure siren/unicorn mare was Solar Princess Wave Runner Silverlight and Grand Solar Prince Somnus Silverlight's own wife.

"Thank you all," Somnus said affectionately as Wave Runner walked up to her husband and kiss him on his lips.

"In ages past, there was only Princess Aurora, Prince Somnus and Princess Blueberry the royal foals of her highness Princess Celestia Silverlight the Princess of the Sun and ruler of Equestria. They fought side by side to defend their mother and her land. Now one of those Royal Foals has a family of his own and a wife. Like his own siblings, his family wants to fight side by side with him." Wave Runner said inspiring as she placed her hand out, and slowly the other ponies rest their hand on top of Wave Runner's hand with that they agree they are all in.

Watching the whole scene unfold from her large and quite spacious private living quarters in the infinity palace through her forever sight ability was Empress Galaxy Cosmos, the supreme ruler of her Imperator Alicorns, a smile forms on her snout. A moment later, the chimes sound at her front door she pitter-patter barefooted over to the door and answer it. Standing outside her door was her Great Grandson Justice Silverlight carrying a thick intelligence report with him from the central communication block. He bows and quickly notices his great grandmother's pristine light blue bare feet in front of him; the nails on her toes had clear polish on them, showing off the natural beauty.

"If you are quite done, my great-grandson. Please enter my living quarters. I want you to see this intelligence report that I had the Central Communication block put together for me." Galaxy said quite flattered as Justice follows her into the living room of her living quarters.

"Please have a seat, great-grandson, and skim through the report. You will understand why I had this intelligence report made." Galaxy comment as she crossed her leg over the other and tapped her bare foot soundlessly in the air as her great-grandson skims through the report.

"Yet another Imperator Alicorn listening post has pick-up more chirping from yet another world (Galaxy shakes her head). From the reports of these communication technicians, the return pings from this world are very chaotic in nature. It consists of loud pops and slow static (Galaxy shakes her head once again). If you think of those frequencies as everyday sounds. The loud popping could be explosions, and the slow static could be something burning on the world." Justice explains as Galaxy had a knowing smile on her snout.

"So great-grandson these reports tell us that this world is most likely in a state of unrest and anarchy. What is your hypothesis of the situation?" Galaxy inquiry as she floats the report to herself.

"The inhabitants are at war! Great grandmother are they fighting the Echoes?" Justice inquiry as his great grandmother flips through the report.

"That is highly unlikely Great-grandson all the sounds are emanating from the planet itself. Most likely, the inhabitants are fighting among themselves. A listening post has also picked up small Echoes' research AI drones heading to the planet. So they are most likely investigating the planet themselves. I have instructed with the blessing of UAC allies the Pillars of Creation Institute to send our own research AI drones to the planet to investigate. In the next few weeks, the Animal Exploratory Council for research safety and Pillars of Creation Institute will send a joint research team aboard the 'IAS anomaly,' a science vessel. Its mission is to post far away from the planet and gather the data from our AI drones and analyze the finding from the planet." Galaxy explains as the next request from his great grandmother causes. Justice's breathe to catches in his throat.

She gently closes the cover of the intelligence report with her gloved hand and turns toward her Great Grandson, the next request throws Justice for a loop. His great grandmother asks him to tickle her on her feet. That why she is barefooted; it all in the name of understanding why so many mares that know her Great-grandson seems to want to be tickled by him. Beads of perspiration form on Justice's forehead with his own Great Grandmother request to him.

In a feeble attempt to not fulfill his great grandmother request for him, he said he has an important meeting to attend and excuse himself. Before he can make it to her front door, Galaxy using an imperial tone of voice orders her Great Grandson to tickle her or face a reprimand for disobeying an imperial order. The ears on top his head droop, and he walks back over to his Great Grandmother. She quickly hushes him before he can log an objection against tickling her and order him to go all out on her feet. A few moments later, Empress Galaxy regrets asking her great-grandson to tickle her as she learns that she unbearably and hopelessly ticklish upon her pristine light blue bare feet.

"I give great-grandson! Please stop tickling me!" Galaxy shouts as Justice stop his assault on his great grandmother's feet.

"But," Justice said as his great grandmother gives him a keep-your-mouth-shut look as she pulls a away her still tingling pristine light blue bare feet and sits down on them.

"Please forgive your Great Grandmother, my dear Great Grandson. My curiosity got the best of me. I never knew such a skill existed that could make someone like me basically give in like that. Is that what you do to all those mares, you know?" Galaxy asked as a wounded look appears in Justice's eyes.

"I would never," Justice said with a hitch in his voice as his Great grandmother picks up on her Great-grandson distress.

"Tell me what happened, Great Grandson? I can sense your distress." Galaxy asked in a soothing voice as she reached out and bushed her gloved hand against Justice's cheek.

"I discovered two separate Solar Guard case files sealed by my oldest daughter seal magic. The first file was called Breaking of Celestia, and the second file was called beyond broken Celestia. Being the founder of the Solar Guard, I was able to break my daughter's seal magic on the files. It detailed a twelve and one half months ordeal my wife endured at the hands of an earth pony separatist group they tickle tortured her fairly large long, wide, thick, and plush white bare feet to the point of breaking her mind to force her to give up the throne of Equestria." Justice said his voice cracking as Galaxy wraps her arms and wings around her great-grandson.

"What about the second files Great Grandson, tell me about it." Galaxy asks sympathetic and gentle, remaining with her wings and arms wrapped around him.

"The second file a different group captured her use the same tickle tortured method they didn't try to break her. They try to kill her." Justice voice breaks as Galaxy gasps with the end result.

"Tell me no more great-grandson, let not speak of this again. As your Great Grandmother, I will not send you out there in this state of distress. So stay with me till you feel better. I have finished all my royal duties for today. So I am free for the remainder of this day. If you ever need to talk Great Grandson, please come and see me." Galaxy said compassionate and sympathetic as she left her wing wrap around her Great Grandson.

~It weeks later~

It a few weeks later as the 'IAS Anomaly' Imperator Alicorn research/science class vessel holds position three hundred yards in space from the newly named planet of Sauria. Walking down the connecting corridor to the ship cafeteria for a bite to eat was familiar beautiful dark purple half alicorn/siren mare with baby blue colored mane and tail. Her slender 5ft 5in equine figure was attired in guardsman red-colored form-fitting space suit with orange, yellow trim. On her, gracefully shaped dark purple bare feet were knee-high boots. This half alicorn/Siren mare was Field Scientist Athena Silverlight, the youngest daughter of Grand Solar Prince Somnus Silverlight.

She and ten Field scientists from the planet of Sol were hand pick by the Imperator Alicorn Pillars of Creation Institute members to be part of this research/scientific expedition to the planet of Sauria. As Athena walks through the cafeteria door, she spots two female morphs sitting at a table, they gesture her to join them. She waves back to them with a smile, before heading to the counter to get her food. After paying for her food, she carries her tray over to the table with female morphs and sits down at the table.

Sitting across from her was gorgeous platinum vixen morph with shoulder-length silver-white hair. Her very athletic 6ft even feline figure was attired in an orange, red form-fitting spacesuit with black trim. On her four-toed pawed bare feet were knee-high boots. Dangling behind her swing slowly back and forth was silver-white with bluish cast long, bushy tail. This platinum vixen morph was Field Scientist Jeanette Bernard, a field scientist from the planet of ARK and a member of the Animal Exploratory council for Research safety research team. She is also Athena Silverlight quarters roommate.

Sitting next to Jeanette was second female morph a very attractive platinum vixen morph with shoulder-length silver-white hair. Her very athletic 6ft even feline figure was attired in an orange, red form-fitting spacesuit with black trim. On her four-toed pawed bare feet were knee-high boots. Dangling behind her swing slowly back and forth was silver-white with bluish cast long, bushy tail. This platinum vixen morph was Field Scientist Violette Bernard, a field scientist from the planet of ARK and a member of the Animal Exploratory council for Research safety research team. She is also Athena Silverlight's second quarter's roommate.

"Greeting, your highness," Jeanette said teasing as Athena sets her tray on the table and stick her tongue out at the first vixen morph.

"I told you to stop calling me your highness, Jeanette. I am Field Scientist Athena Silverlight." Athena said sourly as she begins to eat her food.

"As much as my twin sister is a pain in the tail. You have to admit Athena us coming from a family of brilliant scientists. Who are the founders of the Animal Exploratory Council for Research safety on ARK? I can't compare to being a member of a respected royal family like yours. And yes I did, look into your personnel file it was my job as the head scientist for the gamma research team that you and my sister are part of." Violette explains as she takes a drink from a small cup with ice tea in it.

"That the whole problem Violette, my family is so respected. That everyone feels I must be that way even if I don't feel like being Solar Princess Athena Silverlight 24/7. My older sister Solar Princess Alysia Ara Silverlight can easily switch between her royal persona and her normal persona without trouble. I have tried to do that, but it ends up making things worse. I end up being perceived as an arrogant member of the Royal Family. It pains my own parents and my grandparents; they know I am not that way." Athena said melancholy as she continued to eat as a tear ran down her cheeks splashing on the table.

"What do you say Athena let go back to our quarters and talk. If you don't mind, could you call your older sister Alysia I would like to talk to her." Violette asked as Athena shook her head.