• Published 13th May 2020
  • 348 Views, 33 Comments

Seizing the Star (Phase two) - keithsterling



With the discovery of the anthropomorphic animals from the Planet of ARK, the Imperator Alicorns from deep space, and the New Federation of Equestria from the Planet of Sol have allied with United Animal Council the ruler body of the Planet of ARK.

  • ...
 33
 348

Chapter 19

~Ring Nebula Star Sector~

It has been about half an hour since Seven Sister Star Sector Heavy Reconnaissance Patrol Fleet arrived in Ring Nebula Star Sector after worm hole from Infinity Star Sector led by 'IAS Northern Lights' the command class warship from the Seven Sister Star Sector. During that time, the heavy mecha units have stayed a safe distance allowing the smaller quicker units to continue to shadow the alien battleship, why the bulk of the Heavy Reconnaissance patrol fleet hangs back.

On the bridge of the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' Rear Admiral (Upper), Justice Silverlight leans against a control panel next to the communication station talking to his wife Galactic Technician officer Celestia Silverlight who was taking a breather after finishing coordinating the defense pattern of Aerospace fighter squadrons aboard the super carrier.

"What your feelings about this alien battleship we are following, hon?" Justice asked as Celestia removed her headset from on top of her head and rest it on her neck.

"I don't know hon. So far, this alien battleship seems to be searching for something. It has not made a move to penetrate Imperator Alicorn space. But?" Celestia said hesitantly as she begins to chew on her lip.

"But what, hon?" Justice asked.

"I saw the intelligence report say that the alien battleship was sending out signals that match the chirping from the Planet of ARK. What does that mean, Justice?" Celestia asked as Justice caressed her mane with his gloved hand before bending down and kiss her on her lips.

"I wish I knew my beloved Princess of the Sun, but I'll make sure nothing happens to you," Justice said, loving as single tears run down Celestia's cheek, and she puts her headset back on.

~At that same time in Pilot's Quarters aboard the stellar Eclipse~

Sitting on top of her bed in the room was gorgeous light blue half alicorn/unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail. Her shapely 6ft 6in equine figure was attired in Catskill white form-fitting spacesuit with red trim. On her, beautifully shaped light blue bare feet were knee-high boots. Folded on her back were her light blue feathered bird wings. This half alicorn/unicorn mare was Lieutenant Colonel Aurora Silverlight.

Leaning against the wall in the room was gorgeous light blue half alicorn/unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail. His athletic 6ft 2in equine figure was attired gray form-fitting space suit with white trim. On his light blue bare feet were knee-high boots. Folded on his back were his light blue feathered bird wings. This half alicorn/unicorn stallion was Colonel Somnus Silverlight.

Sitting on a chair with her legs crossed was drop-dead gorgeous light blue half alicorn/unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail. Her athletic 5ft 8in equine figure was attired in a red form-fitting spacesuit with blue trim. Unlike her siblings, she has no feathered bird wings on her back and is every day looking very powerful unicorn. On her, beautiful shaped light blue bare feet were knee-high boots. This half alicorn/unicorn mare was Lieutenant Colonel Blueberry Swirl Silverlight.

"Did either of you see the intelligence report about this alien battleship that the heavy reconnaissance patrol fleet is shadowing?" Blueberry asked as she tapping her booted foot soundless in the air.

"The only thing I was told Blueberry was that all Aerospace fighter pilots are on standby. If a red alert is initiated, immediate scramble. The weapon technicians on the flight deck are busy with combat preparations for the aerospace fighters. I was assigned FF 4C combat falcon fighter I am to cover the shadow cat bombers as they make their bombing raids on the battleship." Aurora explains as she flops down on the bed in a tense manner waiting for a hot scramble to snap to her feet.

"What about you, Somnus?" Blueberry asked

"The same as our sister, my boarding team is on standby. If the opportunity presents itself, we are to take it. Board the ship and make our way to bridge, quickly secure it, and capture the Captain or who every in charge." Somnus explains as his wings involuntary unfurl on his back.

~Shadowing the Alien battleship~

Mimicking every single course change of the alien battleship was the cloaked 'IAS Resolute'; a newly designed patrol class warship in its heavily armored nose was the five-member crew under the command of Royal Shogun Alysia Ara Silverlight.

Sitting towards the front of the vessel in the piloting position was heavenly looking dark blue Terran Alicorn mare with a midnight blue mane and tail. On her head was virtual visor for steering the patrol class vessel in virtual space. Her 6ft 3in elegant equine figure was attired in a black form-fitting spacesuit with green trim. On her dark blue bare feet were knee-high boots. Folded on her back were her dark blue feathered bird wings. This terran, Alicorn mare, was Brigadier General Luna Silverlight.

After Galactic Knight Amazonia Singularity recovered from the hobgoblin incident, she resigned her commission. She went back to her home star sector of the Andromeda Galaxy. No one really knows why she quit her commission after recovering from the incident. Speculation says that being physically assaulted why unable to defend herself took its toll on her mental endurance. A part of the incident report filed by Royal Shogun Alysia Ara Silverlight back up by the other crew members says the hobgoblin took Amazonia away from the group for an hour to a different part of the brig. Went she was returned to the group, she was in a daze for a long time.

Sitting to the left side of Luna back in the communication position was an enchanting look light pink pure siren/unicorn mare with light purple mane and tail. Her slender 5ft 12in equine figure was attired in Seashell Peach form-fitting spacesuit with corduroy colored trim. On her lovely shaped light pink bare feet were knee-high boots. On top of her head behind her horn was a headset for communicating with the command vessel. This pure siren/unicorn mare was Major Wave Runner Silverlight.

Sitting to the right side of Luna back in the Radar position was elegant looking black saddle with tan female German shepherd morph with shoulder-length tan-colored hair. Her athletic 5ft 10in canine figure was attired in a midnight blue form-fitting spacesuit with dodger blue colored trim. On her larger tan color, four-toed bare pawed feet were knee-high boots. Sticking out a hole in the back of the chair was black with a tan bushy tail. This female German shepherd morph was 1st Lieutenant Eva Eisenberg.

The new position aboard the patrol class warship sitting directly in front of the command position was the Weapon tech position in that position. Was a russet-brown model-gorgeous she-wolf morph with shoulder-length russet brown hair. Her 6ft even very athletic canine figure was attired in a pine glade form-fitting spacesuit with mint julep colored trim. On her russet brown bare four-toed pawed feet were knee-high boots. Her russet brown torpedo-shaped tail stuck out the back of the chair.

On her head behind her pointed ears was a virtual visor that was currently off. Still, during combat operations, the virtual visor activates, allowing her to operate the ship's weapons. This she-wolf morph was Archangel Lady Morgan Sterling, an Archangel Space force Specialist (New occupation) from the North American Sector and top-ranked weapons technician.

As the 'IAS Resolute' continues its shadowing duties of the alien battleship, Major Wave Runner Silverlight continues to broadcast the electronic countermeasures blocking the alien battleship communication lines just in case that this vessel is scout ship for a larger space fleet to come. Aboard 'HES Asgard,' the communication technician has become increasingly frustrated with the communication lines not working right.

"Captain! These lines are not working right! All I hear is static!" the high elf female said hotly as Victoria chuckles into the back of her gloved hand.

"The reason for it tech is that you are being jammed by the small ships shadowing the Asgard since we neared this area of space. It looks like they are keeping an eye on us. So this area of space is occupied." Victoria explains as the tech gasps.

"So their life out here, Victoria!" Hilda comments, shocked as Victoria shook her head.

"Very much so Hilda, It seems that the inhabitants of this area of space are not as aggressive as the Hobgoblins are. So let not provoke a response for them. The small ships that are following us are most likely scout ships. So that means they're a much larger force following the scout units. As we don't know what in that force, let not provoke." Victoria explains marking off another star sector from the retriever nav computer.

~Back to heavy Reconnaissance patrol pursuit fleet~

Holding at a two hundred feet distance moving at medium pace from the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' was 'UAS Sigma' a morphs designed destroyer class warship under the command of Fleet Admiral Jennifer Sterling and entirely crewed with all manner of morphs drawing from every sector of the Planet of ARK.

Sitting in the command chair aboard the ship studying the alien battleship movement was an exceptional looking sandy brown pelted she-wolf morph with sandy brown shoulder-length hair. Her very physically fit 6ft even canine figure was attired in a midnight blue form-fitting spacesuit with storm gray colored trim. On her bare sandy brown four-toed pawed feet were knee-high boots. Her sandy brown long, torpedo-shaped tail stuck out the back of the chair. This she-wolf morph was UAS Fleet, Admiral Jennifer Sterling.

At her command station, Jennifer brings her arms up. She sweeps them across in the air calling up a holographic communication center. After a few more fine adjustments, she hails the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse' a moment later. The holographic head of Rear Admiral (upper) Justice Silverlight appears.

"Yes, Jennifer, why did you hail me?" Justice inquiry.

"I feel that the alien battleship knows it being shadowed by our patrol ships," Jennifer comments as Justice gives a startled gasp.

"What gives you that idea, Jennifer?" Justice asked.

"You probably haven't noticed because you are not a natural hunter like me. The alien battleship has made slight course change went the Patrol ships might be revealed. It knows it is being followed." Jennifer explains as Justice blink with surprise.

"If that true, Jennifer. How can we test it?" Justice asked as Jennifer thought for a little while before speaking.

"Do you have a large recon plane on your carrier, Justice?" Jennifer inquiries.

"I have single Shadow cat recon craft aboard the carrier, Jennifer. Why?" Justice asked as smile form on Jennifer's muzzle.

"We are going to set out a lure," Jennifer said.

"A lure!" Justice repeats, puzzled.

"Or bait, You are going to launch the shadow cat recon craft toward the alien battleship. So far, the battleship has not provoked us. So it should be safe for the recon craft to fly over it and take reading of it. But you have to put your best pilot and communication tech aboard the craft to pull this off, Justice." Jennifer explains as she's noticed the changes in Justice's demeanor to worry.

"I am getting the sense that your best pilot and communication tech are very special to you, Justice," Jennifer said, knowing as a single tear ran down his cheek.

"My best pilot is my oldest daughter, Lieutenant Colonel Aurora Silverlight and best communication tech is my own wife Galactic Technician officer Celestia Silverlight," Justice said his voice breaking.

"Justice please knows I do understand not wanting to put the ones you love into danger. If I didn't think this plan would work, I wouldn't suggest it." Jennifer said, reassuring.

"But I am not going to force you to make the decision. If you want to do it or not, you decide." Jennifer said.