• Published 13th May 2020
  • 350 Views, 33 Comments

Seizing the Star (Phase two) - keithsterling



With the discovery of the anthropomorphic animals from the Planet of ARK, the Imperator Alicorns from deep space, and the New Federation of Equestria from the Planet of Sol have allied with United Animal Council the ruler body of the Planet of ARK.

  • ...
 33
 350

Chapter 20

~Aboard the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse'~

Justice blinks excessively as a wave of acid wells up from his belly debating his final and faithful decision does he go along with UAS Fleet Admiral Jennifer Sterling plan to launch the Shadow cat recon plane to learn the intent of the alien battleship or not put his wife and oldest foal in danger. At her communication station Celestia's face pale as her stomach contracted to a tight ball being bond to Justice like she is, she can feel the internal conflict raging inside her husband about the plan that Jennifer proposed.

She brings up her arm with her Minicomputer vambrace and begins to swipes her hand over the device until a holo-phone appears. She begins to dial a phone number well known to herself. It rings twice slowly the holographic head of gorgeous alicorn mare with crimson red mane spring to life in front of her.

"Hello mother, why did you call me on the holo-phone?" the alicorn mare asked politely. She quickly saw her mother's eyes are haunted by some inner anxiety.

"Is it father? Is that why you called me on the holo-phone, mother?" The alicorn mare said, knowing.

"You are very astute, my dear foal, please Aurora, get ready for a sortie with me as your communication technician," Celestia explains as Aurora shook her head.

"All right, mother, I'll head down to the flight deck and pre-check the Shadow cat recon plane and ready it for launch. Like, father, I'll make sure nothing happens to you, mother." Aurora said confidently.

"Thank you my dear foal, I'll be joining you very soon in the flight bay to aboard the Shadow cat recon plane," Celestia explains as she hangs up the holo-phone.

~On the upper flight deck of the 'IAS Stellar Eclipse~

The upper flight deck is located on the exterior of the carrier-class warship. It is fully exposed to the darkness of space; the upper flight deck is used to retrieve launched Aerospace fighters from the six lower launching tubes. In the center of the flight deck, two combat elevators with special shielding to maintain the pressure of the flight bay below can accommodate one full Aerospace fighting group or single small craft. It takes about five seconds to cycle up at 2.5 seconds to cycle down (Only went empty). At this rate, a landed Aerospace fighter can be quickly prepped with fresh munitions in the flight deck and reloaded into the launching tubes and sent back into battle.

The flight crew that works the upper flight deck is a hardy bunch of earth pony from sol, Imperator Alicorn from deep space, and Morphs from ARK. They wear a specially designed spacesuit that encases their tails. Every flight crew member wears a full space helmet with a computer-controlled independent oxygen supply and purge system that automatically engages in low oxygen; it lasts for five hours before recharging the oxygen supply.

Sitting on the flight deck was 65 ft long dual-engine aerospace recon plane with swept-back wings. A large, slow-moving rotating disc occupies the area a few feet behind the communication technician cockpit. Inside the vessel was Galactic Technician officer Celestia Silverlight; she was going over all the sensory equipment aboard. At that same time finishing up her pre-flight checklist in the lower cockpit was Lieutenant Colonel Aurora Silverlight, the pilot for the vessel.

~Sometime earlier on the bridge of 'IAS Stellar Eclipse'~

Slowly Celestia reached up and removed her headset from her head before hanging the device on a small hook underneath her communication station. She slowly rises to her feet and smoothes out the wrinkles from her form-fitting spacesuit with her hands. She moseys her way over to the command position along the way; she slowly pulls the glove off her left hand, revealing her snow-white hand with a hint of pink. On the fourth finger of that hand was her gold wedding ring. Once at the position, she places her hand on Justice's shoulder, he gives a startled gasp and notices the gold wedding ring on her finger.

"You don't have to choose, my love. I will take the mission." Celestia said confidently as she felt a tear splash on the back of her hand.

"B-b-b-But?" Justice said, hesitant.

"Since you were my personal guard back in Canterlot, I always believed in you, that you would put your life on the line to protect me. Quite honestly, I didn't make it easy on you. I had my own thoughts and feelings that I was following. It went against everything you put in place to ensure that I would come back alive. I was more willing to die for a cause that I believed in. So we constantly but heads." Celestia explains

"It was not until I married you that I fully understood why we but heads so often. You never wanted to stop it; you just wanted to bring me back alive. So I could rethink my approach and try again with that approach. Once I learn that it broke my heart that I fought with you over my safety. A royal guard who indeed cared about my safety. He was not doing it just because it was his job or for the money. He believed in what a Princess stood for and wants to protect that Princess. So that who my Justice Silverlight is and my husband."Celestia said emotionally as she plants a kiss on his lips.

~ back on the flight deck~

As Galactic Technician Officer Celestia Silverlight finishes checking the last of her sensor equipment aboard the Shadow cat recon plane, she looks toward the left side of the craft and presses the palm of her hand, against the left side of the canopy toward a small, observation room at the base of flight control tower on the deck. Standing in the observation room was Rear Admiral (upper) Justice Silverlight. His palm was pressed against the tough, transparent bubble of the room toward his wife. With him in the observation room leaning against the wall was Colonel Somnus Silverlight (their own son) in his hand was an open holographic pendant he was looking at a hologram of his mother.

'Good luck, mother, come back alive. I know Aurora will ensure that.' Somnus thought as he closed the holographic pendant deactivating the hologram of his mother.

In the same room keeping her brain active by going over several medical reports on her MCV was Lieutenant Colonel Blueberry Swirl Silverlight (their youngest daughter). She does this so she willn't think about the consequences if this mission fails. She could possibly lose her mother and her older sister on this one mission. Quickly the catapult officer hooks the Shadow cat recon plane to the launching catapult went it secure, the catapult officer gets out of the way and gives the Imperator Alicorn shooter mare the thumbs up.

She looks toward Lieutenant Colonel Aurora Silverlight the pilot, a moment later she gives her the thumbs up. In the next instance, the Imperator Alicorn shooter mare ducks and signals to launch the craft. The pilot and communication technician are thrown back in their seat as Shadow cat recon plane is accelerated down the deck till it reaches the end of the deck. The hooks release launching the craft into the darkness of space.

"Shadow cat recon plane, clear of the carrier. All reading optimal. Engaging the pilot control system. The pilot has control. Inputting mission coordinates for mission areas and objectives. Course set ETA about an hour." Aurora reports to flight control as she locks in the course and set the autopilot.

"Hey, mother, how are you holding up?" Aurora inquiry as she reaches up and behind her head, tapping her armored glove on the toes of her mother's relatively large booted foot.

"That was absolutely terrifying, Aurora. You and Luna do that daily went you hot scramble your aerospace fighters into combat." Celestia said her voice edged with tension as her pulse roars in her ears.

"Went you do a hot scramble as many times as I do. You get used to it. If you are not scared of your first launch, you will not live long as fighter pilots. It makes you appreciate all those people that are counting on you to complete your mission." Aurora explains sending a warmed freeze-dried meal to her mother, who catches it and begins to suck the contents out of the package with the attached straw.

"I always wondered who got Justice's personality. I always thought it was your brother Somnus. But the truth is you got it, Aurora. Just like your father, you have an overwhelming drive to protect." Celestia comments as Aurora sends a small package of purified water up to her mother to drink with the attached straw.

"Isn't it the job of a princess of the old Equestria to protect her ponies? That what you always taught us, mother." Aurora comment as her mother help picks up the floating empty package around the cockpit.

"Indeed, Aurora, let me clarify. I meant went your father died, I always thought he was gone. But I was wrong; he was at my side all those times in the shape of Alicorn mare that I called my daughter." Celestia comments as she stares adoringly as her oldest daughter.

~On the bridge of 'HES Asgard'~

On the bridge of 'HES Asgard,' Lady Victoria Talbain continues marking off star sectors on the retriever Nav computer while getting constant status updates from her communication technicians and radar operators. Suddenly a small blip appears on the radar screen coming from the west heading east over the nose of the battleship.

"Captain a small blip has appeared on the radar screen coming from the west!" the male high elf radar operator calls as Victoria pulls up an exterior video camera.

She watches as a small plane with a huge rotating disc come flying in and passes over the battleship's nose. Victoria chuckles as the recon plane flies over and take several photos of 'HES Asgard' heading to the east. Suddenly two large asteroids collide, breaking off a small chunk from a larger asteroid.

"Captain two asteroids just collided and broke off a small fragment that small craft is heading right into the path of the fragment!" The second high elf female called.

Before Lady Victoria Talbain could issue an order, the Shadow Cat recon plane makes a hard left bank but not fast enough as the asteroids fragment collided with the craft crippling the ship and set it adrift. Quickly Victoria orders the crew to use the tractor beam to bring the crippled craft aboard the ship. Once the tractor beam locks onto the shadow cat recon plane and slowly bring it aboard the 'HES Asgard.' Six bright white flares shot out of the alien battleship a signal that the ship will surrender to the Imperator Alicorn battle fleet.

In the cargo bay of 'HES Asgard' with damaged Shadow cat recon plane, the ship crew stands around unsure what to do with the alien beings trapped in the damaged craft. A moment later Victoria arrives at the cargo bay she pulls a fire ax off the wall of the bay and climbs onto the craft. She raises the ax above her head and shatters the canopy; she can check the pulse of the first being.

"This one is still alive! Take it to the sickbay!" Victoria orders as the ship crew snap to it and extract Galactic Technician officer Celestia Silverlight from the craft.

"This one is alive too! Take it to the sickbay as well! Keep these two alien beings together! I feel that it would be the best!" Victoria order as they extract Lieutenant Colonel Aurora Silverlight from the same craft.

In the sickbay of 'HES Asgard,' the two alien equines still haven't come to. A single boot removed from each of their bare feet, has revealed their painted toenails. Additionally, the left-handed glove has been removed from large white alien equine. One of the high elf nurses felt something on her finger and discovers her gold wedding ring.

"What are they, Victoria?" Hilda inquiry as Victoria rubbed her chin with her hand.

"They look like equines, a very unusual breed of equines, Hilda." Victoria comments

"Hilda, do you remember the stories of winged unicorns from your people's legends?" Victoria asked as Hilda blink with surprise.

"What!? Are you saying that these equines are Alicorns?" Hilda exclaimed

"Exactly! They match the description of your people's story. They have feather bird wings and a horn." Victoria explains as she runs her gloved finger up and down the white alicorn mare exposed smooth sole out of curiosity.

The teasing of her ticklish sole cause Celestia to come to and regard with cold speculation who might have tickled her foot. She gasps went she saw an older she-wolf and a light-skinned humanoid at the foot of the bed. Before she could say a word, she looks to her right to see her foal lying next to her, not moving.

"Aurora! No!" Celestia exclaim as her eyes mist over.

"Miss Alicorn. She still alive just she has not come to yet." The wolf said as Celestia turns toward the she-wolf.

"She-wolf, who are you?" Celestia inquiry stands beside Aurora's bed, one boot short as a cold chill shoots up her leg from her exposed bare foot.

"Who me? My name is Lady Victoria Talbain." Victoria answers as she bows to Celestia.

"Lady Victoria Talbain! The missing matriarch of the Talbain wolf clan on ARK!" Celestia exclaimed as Victoria gasps.

"How do you know that, Miss Alicorn?" Victoria asked, shocked as Aurora's eyes open and she sits up. Before Aurora could say a word, Celestia, wrap her arms and wings around her to reassure her it fine.

"I had the pleasure of meeting a second she-wolf from ARK. Her name was Lady Jennifer Sterling, and she told me you are her missing mother, Lady Victoria Talbain. That was taking by echoes retriever went she was a puppy." Celestia explains as tears run down Victoria's cheeks as she found her missing puppy.

Aboard the 'IAS Northern Lights,' Lady Victoria Talbain reunites with her puppy Lady Jennifer Sterling after so many years away. In the sickbay of the command class warship, Somnus and Blueberry give their older sister Aurora a whole lot of grief for making them worry went she collided with asteroid fragment. Meanwhile, in a quiet lounge somewhere aboard the 'IAS Northern Lights,' a pair of women's size, fifteen knee-high boots lay tossed haphazardly on the ground.

Sitting with her legs across her husband's lap was Galactic Technician officer Celestia Silverlight. Two small dark blue magically created feathers stroke the soles of her bare feet. She hardly takes notices of tickling sensation upon her fairly large sensitive white Alicorn feet. As she enjoys the long drawn out kiss upon her husband's soft lips. After almost being crushed by an asteroid fragment on that Recon mission. Celestia decided to spend as much time with her husband as she can, allowing him to tickle her feet as much as he wants is a small price to pay to spend time with him.

Comments ( 6 )

Excellent conclusion

10270501
Thank you daba zaba.
Their might be a Phase 3 for this story in the come future. Their still much left to cover.
Right now I might write an interlude with only Celestia and Justice.
The idea I have is to do with the lost horse tribe on ARK.
What happen to them?:twilightsheepish:

10271102
Oh very interesting to hear
Cant wait
Especially the justice and celestia interlude.

10272048
already have an idea for a begin of phase 3 of the story.
Here question for you daba Zaba.
If justice and Celestia are on R&R who will take over as commander of justice’s carrier during a battle?
If his Royal foals are on sol running the Federation of equestria. Let see if you been paying attention from my story’. :raritywink:

10272252
Man putting me on the spot
I have bad memory

10272265
Here Hints for you:
She in command of patrol Class warship right now.
Her mother is her Communications technician .
Her Great aunt is her pilot right now.
After her first pilot left because of personal problems.
Who is that character ?
:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment