• Published 30th Apr 2020
  • 2,476 Views, 34 Comments

Spacial World Of Vixens. - Neutral Boy



In a parallel evolution world different from Equis, there lived a planet called Valhalla Nexus as it's species don't know that they'll meet their demise soon. Luckily, they have an unlikely help that can defend and save Valhalla's species.

  • ...
11
 34
 2,476

Chapter 1: Abandoned ship lifeform.

A cold sea of darkness, that is what the human's mind is seeing.

His body dragging in the cold sea of memories he locked to himself.

Until, a sudden presence of change has stopped the sea all around him.

He felt the seas rising and rocketing, like something is here.

When his eyes looked around, he also saw a small light in the sky, calling to him.

His right hand reaching out to the foggy figure, someone he felt familiar with.

He calls out in a whispering voice before everything around him went blank.

"S. . . .S-Sheila?"


Earlier. . .

The three vixens arrive in Dusk forest searching for the ship Flora has found.

Though it could prove to be difficult since every treasures these three can find, it's always guarded by multiple dungeon monsters, alpha bosses, or perhaps bandits wanting to take it themselves.

Upon being halfway to the location, they stop when they heard some commotion.

"Hold up girls, I think I heard some faint noises of fighting." Samus says.

So the three walks slowly as the fighting noises draws in closer.

They soon find out when they spotted a bandit have already set up camp.

In a training spot, they see an assassin thief taking on a bulky dragon.

"You didn't tell us there would be bandits here." Krystal whispers to Flora.

"Sorry girls, I didn't know there have been anyone else in this forest. From what I can analyze, these bandits were the same ones who have trashed my grandpa's place. We need to be careful though, the location of the ship is on the other side of the camp and we need a plan without getting caught."

The three girls have begin to think before Krystal got something in mind.

"I got an idea girls."

Krystal grabs something in her bag and pulls out a crafted ruby rock."

"I've conjured up some materials in this prototype. This can help us sneak into camp by being invisible, cover our scent, and communicate in thoughts without letting our voices speak out loud in our mouths."

Both Samus Aran and Flora hummed as Samus spoke up.

"This prototype of yours had better work, otherwise we'll be in a serious tough fight."

"Not to worry, just trust me on this one you two."

Krystal then uses a small amount of magic in her hands through the device she has.

The prototype actives as all three of them are invisible.

"Okay girls, let's move in together and walk quietly. We don't want to get caught by any of them."

So the vixens move out of their hiding spot and walk in the camp ground.

Both were feeling a bit nervous, but they needed to be strong to not make noises or sounds.

While the three walk past the two fighters duking it out, neither of the bandits didn't notice the girls as the prototype Krystal has made seems to be working.

Carefully passing by a few members, Samus makes a hand motion, telling them to stop.

They spot a bandit boss talking to the two members.

"Make sure everyone of you is prepared to head out tomorrow by the afternoon. In the meantime, make sure our usual traps are still set, can't have any unwanted visitors now can we?"

"Yes sir boss."

"We won't let you down."

When the bandits walked away, Samus nods to the two as they continue onward.

Unaware for the girls, a shadowy figure in a cabin watches them heading out.

"What are you three up to?" The figure whispers.

After the three vixens made it out of the camp and enter the safe spot, Krystal turns off the device as they all sigh in relief with Samus patting Krystal's back.

"Nice work on your plan Krystal, you doing okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I just need a minute to rest. Using my magic for too long can take a lot out of me."

A minute later, she nods to her friends as they head out once again.

While working together, they climb up some boulders and sneak past a sleeping big creature.

Flora trips and almost fall, but Samus grabs her hand and pulls her up.

Finally after taking a long walk, they arrive to the destination of an abandoned ship. Both Krystal and Samus Aran were in awe of seeing a new discovering, unlike some of the treasures they have found in their travels to the uncharted dungeons.

"Is this the ship you told us about Flora?" Krystal asked, too occupied of seeing the ship.

"Yep, looks like no one seems to be occupying it yet."

The three then head down the terrain of rocks, carefully not to trip or fall over.

After heading down, they walk until they get a closer look at the ship.

"How old do you think this ship is Samus?"

"Not sure on how old exactly, I haven't seen anything like it in other places. You sense any lifeforms in there Krystal?"

"It's hard to tell of sensing inside the ship, though I do felt a faint sound."

"Alright so here the plan; Krystal, you go to the left side and see any opening spots. Flora, you go to the right and find them as well. I'll keep watch out here if the bandits finds us."

Flora and Krystal nod there heads as they split up for now while Samus keeps watch.

Krystal looks up and down part of the ship, but no luck of finding an open spot.

"There has to be at least one or two, just keep looking for it."

Flora meanwhile checks on the other side and finds a small open space.

"Hmmmm, I can squeeze my body inside just enough to get in."

Flora then carefully gets through the hull part and crawls through it. Unbeknownst to her, the strangest part of the ship is repairing the opening she got in, leaving no traces.


Back in the Dusk forest, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie walk to find the three vixens.

"Are you sure they went this way Pinkie?"

"Yepperoni Dashie, my Pinkie Senses tells me it's right through here!"

As the two look for any signs of clues, Pinkie halts when her nose smells a meal close by.

"Mmmm, the smell looks delicious~."

"Pinkie wait!"

Rainbow Dash runs off to catch up with Pinkie Pie who's bouncing fast.

When Pinkie finds a nice bowl of meal with no one around, her mouth drools as she goes to pounce on it as Rainbow tries to stop her.

"Pinkie hold up, it's a t-!"

She didn't finish her sentence as the net below them sprung up, earning the surprise girly gasps as they were caught in a trap.

"Ugh nice going Pinkie, I tried to tell you that it was a trap."

"Sorry Rainbow, I couldn't help myself."

Both of them pause when they hear the bushes, revealing the four bandits from the camp.

"Well, well, well, look at what we caught here boys. A pink cat and a winged leopard, such a rare fine these days." One of them says, grinning.


Inside the abandon ship, Flora makes it in and dusts herself off.

"Well, at least I made it in." She murmurs.

She then pulls out an emerald rock from her bag as it shine a light to reveal some wreckages.

Looking around the room, she heads off to find anything worth of value.

Upon heading up the stairs, she soon finds a small light in a room not too far away.

Curious, she walks over there, carefully looking out for any dangers in the ship.

Walking in close to the source of light, she turns left and made a silent gasp from seeing a figure in a containment pod. In her study books, she seen pictures of different creatures, but not like this one she has ever seen in her whole entire life.

Walking up closer to the pod, she places a left hand on it, her head wondering on how this ship is still in tact and why is this power source keeping this creature in it.

She turns her head and notices some buttons. When she tries to touch a few of them, she gasps when a machine voice speaks out in front of her from the pod.

"Biological sentient: Alive."

"Species: Human."

"Name: Lieutenant Oliver Solomon."

"Health level: 100%."

"Disease detection: Negative."

"Fluid Tank: Ejecting."

"Containment pod: Opening."

Flora sees the watery fluid flushing down. When all the fluids are gone, the pod opens up and she looks at the male human in his underwear who's still asleep.

Her right furry hand touches his right cheek, feeling the soft skin of his.

"I can't believe it, a new life form is here the whole time for like how long?"

She froze when the human grumbles in his sleep. The eyes of his slowly opens up, turning to see Flora in front of him.

"S. . .S-Sheila?"

His two hairless hands cups Flora's furry cheeks, pulling her down closer to his face as hers is flushing in red and her eyes are in panic embarrassment of shyness.

'O-Oh no, I can't believe this is happening to me! Never been this close to a male before! D-Does this m-male human can't exactly tell of w-what he's doing?! I need to s-stop h-'

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt something behind her head.

"Don't make any sudden moves, intruder."

Flora's body is shivering as she felt that someone is ready to kill.

'Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! Samus, Krystal, I need your help right now!'

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long, too focused on my other stories. Been one hell of a year of 2020 since a lot has changed and the news about an extended days of the library closed during the pandemic. It sucks huh?