• Published 1st May 2020
  • 620 Views, 44 Comments

The Ultimate Supreme Administrator - Bad Dragon



To be a High Administrator, that is my dream.

  • ...
15
 44
 620

Foalnapped

“Mmm, the M-word...”

It takes me quite some time to carve the last letter into the wall, but I want it to be perfect, just like my mother is who’s name I’m writing. With the last stroke of the piece of brick, it’s finally finished: Mayor Mare. The name of my mom stands on top of the pyramid of other words that I still like but not as much; words like ‘elaborate’ and ‘contrive’.

My mother’s name deserves to be on top because she’s a High Administrator and gets to use some of the best words. Though, there are some words that are even beyond her paygrade; the best words like ‘declare’ and ‘proclaim’. I start engraving the first bestest word into a cloud above the pyramid of words. Mom isn’t fit to use them in context, but I’d seen her scribe those words anyway because she knew how much I like them. Last birthday she even broke the rules and gave me a card that said, “I, Mayer Mare, your mom and level 10th High Administrator, declare my love for you, my daughter. I proclaim that I’ll love you until the day I die.” She used the best words!

At the very bottom of my carved pyramid are just letters from A to Z that I wrote down when I got bored with waiting in my cell. Having all letters written down makes it easier for me to craft written words. That’s how my pyramid of words began yesterday. After a day of carving, I’m still not content with the result. I know the best words, and not all of them are engraved in the wall yet.

My mom only taught me how to write after my last birthday. I can read just fine, but writing is still a struggle. I could do it way faster if I had an actual quilt and a scroll but prisoners can’t be choosers, I guess...


In the past year before my foalnapping, other adults were mean to me after they saw me writing letters on their walls. They said that my mom’s job is affecting me, but their protests only made me want to write more. My mom was told that she should make me do what other foals my age do, like play and sing outside. I didn’t like those things because they kept me from playing with letters and words. Whenever somepony had an objection over my hobby, my mom would just write on a piece of paper, “I enunciate that my daughter is happy.” and stamped it with her right sealing hoof. Nopony ever dared to oppose her annunciation. Her note always stayed on top with no other note daring to cover and supersede it.

She never told them that I was the one who begged her to teach me her wordcraft. It has always been my dream to be just like her one day. Her wordcraft of administrative words was nothing less than magical in my eyes.

I should have kept at the craft. Had I stayed at home yesterday, I wouldn’t be in this mess now.

The reason I didn't stay at home was because it got too hot for me to play with letter cubes indoors. I went outside hoping for some wind in the shade. I got thirsty, but there was no water in the local stream. Since that never happened before, I got curious and followed it to the source. When I came across the pipes in the neutral zone that were stealing all the water, the Crystal Empire Administrator snatched me up.

Some say that the Crystal Empire was a good place before King Sombra’s 8th resurrection and was actually part of Equestria. But that was ancient history. It probably happened like over a decade ago. The adults always say that they don’t want to talk about Sombra’s latest resurrection, but I bet they can’t even remember that far back. Even I, the daughter of the High Administrator, can’t remember more than a few years back. My head hurts whenever I even think about remembering the times before I was born. Maybe history didn’t even happen and is just something grownups use to scare us foals with...


I pin my ears after I hearing hoofsteps outside my cell. It’s weird. In the morning, my owner told me that the portion of hay and water should last me until tomorrow. Either he wants to check on me or he wants something.

The door opens, and the landlord Administrator steps inside. Landlording is the 20th level of administration. The lowest-rank. Still, he outranked me by far. I wasn’t even an Administrator. I was nopony at all. A mere slave.

“What’s that drivel, you Equine?”

I drop the piece of brick and obediently assume my position at the center of the cell at the floor-hook on which my leash is locked on. “I turned the blank wall into the wall of pleasure,” I whisper.

“You fucked my wall, you Equine!”

“You keep calling me this Equine... I’m High Achiever and I’m an Equestrian! I told you that like a dozen times already.”

“If you Equine was of legal age, I’d fuck you right back for fucking my wall. But old rules still apply for the time, unfortunately. No cutie mark, no funny business, and no renting your plot for some easy bucks.”

“Getting a cutie mark is not the legal age.” I protest, but I know my wordcraft is weaker than his. He’s an Administrator, after all.

“Fuck yeah it is. At least here in the Crystal Empire. The Administrators out there in Equestria are all a bunch of pussies to put the legal age twice as high.”

“My mom’s not a pussy!” I yell while running at him, raising a forehoof to strike him. Just before I can connect with his neck, I ran out of the leash. It chafes in my neck and throws me on my back.

“You’re a real stupid Equine, aren’t you?” He asks with a grin.

I slide myself on the floor toward the center of the cell to give myself more free leash. After a few moments of catching my breath, I ask without facing him, “What’s a pussy?”

“It’s what’s between your legs, Equine.” He steps over me and unlocks the leash from the hook at the center of my cell.

I look between my legs and then at him. “I don’t get it.”

He wraps the leash around his forehoof. “I have a job for you, stupid. You’ll see where your pussy ways lead you Equines.”

I stand up so that he wouldn’t drag me across the floor. “I’m not of legal age yet, I shouldn’t be working.”

“File a complaint with your local Landlord Administrator, you Equine. Oh, wait, that’s me.” He presses his sealing right hoof to the ink sponge around his neck then presses it on top of my head. “Complaint dismissed.”

“Hey, why’d you do that?” I press a hoof on my head where he stamped me, but he pulls at the leash and makes me take a step forward.

“I did you a favor, Equine. It’s a whole new world out there. You’re either owned or a target.” He opens the doors outside.

I pull back my head. The fresh air I expect isn’t here. The outside smells as if somepony is blowing smoke from a pipe in my face.

He unsnaps the leash from my neck.

I squint my eyes and see that we are at the dried stream where he caught me. Instead of water, there were scrolls laid along its bed. There must have been an administrative battle waged there since yesterday.

He points a hoof across the stream. “Collect the scrolls in chronological order for the Crystal Empire Administrative Archives. Arrange them from first to last in that shack so they stay dry until the Administrative collector comes for them.” He hints at the wooden shack under the pipes. “After that, dig a hole with your hooves somewhere and bury the remains.”

“The remains?” I ask.

He grins and unties the leash from my neck. “You’ll see.”

“So, you’re letting me go to do all that?” I raise an eyebrow. “Are you going to watch me while I work?”

He sighs. “Look, Equine. You either make yourself useful or you’re useless to me. As long as you have my seal on you, everypony will leave you alone, but it won’t last forever.”

“Okay, whatever. I’ll start collecting the scrolls. I promise I won’t run away.”

He laughs so hard that he drops to his plot. “I know you’ll want to run to your mama who you keep crying about. A bunch of pussies, all ya’ Equines” He boops me on the snout. “But I also know that if you’re not a complete idiot, you’ll beg me to let you back inside when you’re done.”

I turn around and cock my head. “I don’t get it.”

“Get to work, Equine!” He slams the door in my face, leaving me alone outside.

Author's Note:

Gdoc