• Published 28th May 2020
  • 916 Views, 17 Comments

Dōjutsu - Northguard



It's going to be a nice normal week at camp, right? Wrong. Something is happening to Twilight.

  • ...
6
 17
 916

Awakening

Twilight's eyes slowly opened as wind blew across her face. Once she fully woke up she realized that she was still in the forest meaning she had been out for a few minutes. She sat up and noticed that she was wearing the same type of robe that Nagato wore. When she stood up a note fell out of the robe. She picked it up and read it.

A gift from a friend.

"Well that's nice of him." Twilight muttered to herself as she began to walk back to camp.

When she came back she put on the hood attached to the robe and made sure nobody saw her face or recognized her. She walked slowly up to her friends who didn't recognize her because of the robe and prepared for her to attack or something.

"Woah there. I'm not here to cause trouble." Twilight said before she took off the hood.

"Twilight? Where did you get that robe?" Sunset asked.

"From a friend." Twilight answered obviously not going to tell who.

"Oh darling, that robe is so simple. I need to decorate it." Rarity said before running to her tent and coming back with a bag. "Hold still now." she said as she pulled out decoration and fabric. Very clearly going to turn it into a dress.

"No i'm fine with how it is." Twilight said pulling her arm away from Rarity's grip.

"Now, now darling i'll be quick. There is nothing to be afraid of." Rarity said.

"And I said no." Twilight said keeping herself at a distance.

"Oh come on Twilight. It won't be so bad." Rarity said trying to close the distance.

"I said no!" Twilight said a little louder and her hand transformed into a cannon that was aimed straight at Rarity who froze in place.

The cannon charged up and Twilight quickly understood that she couldn't stop it from firing so she pointed her arm cannon upwards. A giant blast shot out from the hand cannon and flew upwards. The shot flew at high speed across the sky and eventually blew up. Creating a large explosion in mid-air.

"Sorry about that." Twilight said.

"Did you learn how to do that on purpose?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"With some help." Twilight answered.

"Help from who?" Applejack asked.

"A friend." Twilight said trying to avoid saying his name.

"And who is that?" Sunset asked.

"Sorry, but I made a promise not to talk about him no matter what." Twilight replied.

The main 6 sighed knowing that they wouldn't get the answer they wanted.

"So how good control do you have over these "abilities"?" Sunset asked.

"I don't know. Haven't tested it yet." Twilight simply answered

"Can we see? Please?!" Pinkie asked.

Before Twilight could answer they heard screams and shouting coming from nearby. They rushed over and found that someone with magic plant abilities was attacking the camp and trapping students and the teachers in the cabins and tents by covering them with plants and vines.

"Is that Gloriosa?" Applejack asked.

"Looks more like Gaea Everfree." Pinkie said a little scared, but still with a positive charm to it.

"Whoever it is we got to stop her." Sunset said as she began to run towards the fiend.