• Published 11th Apr 2020
  • 3,995 Views, 299 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 11 - twilightsparkle3562



Welcome to Season 11 of My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic

  • ...
9
 299
 3,995

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 29: "Attack on the Distant Lands, Part 3"

Author's Note:

Episode Summary: Grogar and his Legion of Doom launch their attack on King Vorak's Kingdom while Tirek sets his sights on confronting his father and brother.

Cast:

Mark Acheson as Lord Tirek

Sunni Westbrook as Cozy Glow

Kathleen Barr as Queen Chrysalis

Tara Strong as Princess Twilight Sparkle

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack/Rainbow Dash

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy

Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity/Luna

Cathy Wesluck as Spike

Nicole Oliver as Celestia

Gary Chalk as Optimus Primal

David Kaye as Megatron

Richard Newman as Rhinox

Scott McNeil as Waspinator/Dinobot

Venus Terzo as Blackarachnia

Ian James Corlett as Cheetor/Internal Computer

Blu Mankuma as Tigerhawk/Tigatron

Pauline Newstone as Airazor

Jim Byrnes as Inferno

Doug Parker as Terrorsaur

Colin Murdock as Quickstrike

Doc Harris as Grogar

Alvin Sanders as King Sombra

Liev Schreiber as Storm King

Emily Blunt as Tempest "Fizzlepop Berrytwist" Shadow

Patrick Stewart as King Vorak

Robby Benson as Scorpan

Robert Morse as Sendak

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" Season 11, Episode 29

"Attack on the Distant Lands, Part 3"

Written by Jeff Snyder (TwilightSparkle3562)

Edited by SuperPinkBrony12

PREVIOUSLY ON "MY LITTLE PONY"

Twilight Sparkle: "We came as soon as the rumbling was heard! Is everything in position?"

King Vorak: "I may admire you and your fellow princesses, but this is my fight and not yours."

Scorpan: "For once in your life, father, listen!"

Optimus Primal: "LET THEM HAVE IT!"

Twilight Sparkle: "There's only one way to stop them!"

Grogar: "A shield spell isn't going to stop me from getting what is mine!"

Tempest Shadow: "Take whatever comes your way! But remember that the Storm King…is mine and mine alone!"

Celestia: "Twilight, you're running out of energy! Stop this before it's too late!"

Scorpan: "Grogar's bear is on the loose!"

Celestia: "TWILIGHT!"

Rainbow Dash: We've got to keep them out of the castle until Twilight can recover and fire up her shield spell again."

Tempest Shadow: "CHARGE!"

"Let's get them, you guys!" Rainbow Dash shouted as the defenders of Vorak's kingdom all charged towards the encroaching enemy army! "FOR EQUESTRIA!"

Taking up their battle positions, the two armies collided and using whatever physical strength they had, each warrior on either side fought tooth and nail.

From above a crystal pillar, King Sombra rained down blasts of magic onto the defenders below, hitting several of them in their weak spots.

"Take this!" Pinkie Pie shouted, randomly throwing whipped cream pies into the faces of the donkeys. However, the Princess of Laughter was interrupted by Sombra's dark magic as he jumped down onto her. "Oh, fudge."

Snickering, Sombra prepared to aim his horn at point blank range, only for a noose of rope to be caught around his leg. "Hey! What…?" He cried as Applejack attempted to tie him down. "Oh, the Princess of Honesty. If I could be honest…" Growling, Sombra broke the rope and rolled back onto his legs, firing his magic at Applejack and hitting her in the side.

"APPLEJACK!" Pinkie Pie screamed as Applejack struggled to get back to her feet. Yelling, Pinkie tackled Sombra to the ground snarling like a wild animal. "Nopony hurts my friends, you monster!" But before Pinkie could lay a hoof on the black hearted unicorn, several donkey soldiers pushed her off, allowing Sombra to get back on his hooves.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were holding their own against Chrysalis and Cozy Glow who were backed up by several donkey soldiers.

"By the time I'm done with you, I'll have your wings plucked off and mounted!" Chrysalis cried with a sinister smile on her face.

"You'll never get the chance, you overgrown bug!" Rainbow Dash shouted, taking to the air at hyperspeed with Chrysalis hot on her tail, leaving Fluttershy to deal with Cozy Glow alone.

"Well, well, well, Professor Fluttershy," Cozy Glow laughed with her alicorn horn charging. "Golly, we have to stop meeting like this. Just be a good little pony and stay out of my way!" Acting fast, Fluttershy dodged the blast of alicorn magic as it hit the inside of a building. Several centaur and gargoyle soldiers proceeded to strike at Cozy Glow repeatedly, but the pegasus turned alicorn was prepared and created a magic tornado that sent them spinning.

"Hey, watch it, you brat! I'm not your enemy!" Sombra shouted to Cozy Glow, having only narrowly missed being absorbed by the twister.

"Sorry, still trying to get used to my powers!" Cozy apologized, only to be punched in the face by a gargoyle soldier and thrown onto the ground. But before they could lay a claw on her, Cozy Glow managed to get airborne once more and her timing couldn't have been more perfect as Scarface roared towards them and laid waste to the soldiers. Just then, she saw Tirek fighting his way through the encroaching army, dead set on heading to the castle where his father and brother were.

"Tirek, wait!" Cozy Glow cried, using her magic to make herself a path towards her father figure. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to free my mentor, Sendak!" Tirek declared.

"Wait, let me go with you!" Cozy pleaded, but Tirek pushed her away.

"No," Tirek protested in a firm voice, climbing onto a destroyed cart. "This is my fight and mine alone. Besides, I don't want you getting hurt by my father because of me."

"Tirek…" Cozy said, feeling somewhat taken aback by not being allowed to accompany her father figure. "I…I understand. This is your fight. Give your old family a royal beatdown for me!"

"Look, Cozy," Tirek reassured the filly, placing a finger under her chin. "If anything were to happen to you, I would never forgive myself. I'm telling you as your father figure to stay here and keep these annoying encroachers away from me."

Feeling somewhat upset by being held back, Cozy nevertheless hugged her father figure only to notice Silverbolt flying overhead, firing missiles from his wingtips. "Tirek, go!" She shouted as the centaur ran off towards the castle while she turned to the donkey soldiers. "Get that Maximal!"

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, Cozy Glow heard a shrieking female voice behind her, overlooking a tall house. "Blackarachnia, maximize!" She cried, transforming from spider to robot as she began to fire from her legs onto Cozy Glow and several donkeys.

Acting fast, Cozy used a shield spell to protect herself from Blackarachnia's firepower while Fluttershy charged at Cozy Glow, pushing her back.

"Time for a history lesson!" Fluttershy growled as she began to repeatedly punch at Cozy repeatedly. "How to survive the wrath of nasty Fluttershy!"

Meanwhile, up in the skies over the Badlands, Rainbow Dash and Chrysalis duked it out.

"Stand down, Rainbow Dash," Chrysalis snarled as Rainbow Dash threw a punch at the former changeling queen. "You can't hope to win! Not against me!"

"We'll see about that!" Rainbow Dash declared and headbutted Chrysalis in the chest, only for the evil changeling to attempt to stab Rainbow with her horn. Rainbow managed to defend herself, however, by kicking Chrysalis horn away from her and flying off at a fast speed. "You're too slow, cheese legs!"

Snarling at the insult, Chrysalis used a freeze spell, holding her foe in a magical bind. "I don't take insults very well," She coldly remarked. "Now you shall die!"

But before Chrysalis could fire a killing blast at Rainbow Dash, a sudden blast of fire struck the former queen in the back, burning her and releasing Rainbow from her magic. Turning around, she saw what appeared to be Tigerhawk flying right behind.

"Let her go," Tigerhawk coldly declared while glaring at Chrysalis. "I order you!"

"No one orders me to do ANYTHING!" Chrysalis yelled, firing at the merged Maximal who effortlessly blocked the blast with his wing.

Seizing an opportunity, Rainbow kicked Chrysalis in her wounded spot and sent her crashing down into a creek below. "Thanks for the assist," Rainbow began, "But, aren't you supposed to be…?"

Rather than answer, Tigerhawk turned around to see Optimus Primal flying towards him and Rainbow Dash with Megatron hot on his trail. With the barrier fallen, the Maximals and Predacons were slowly making their way towards the kingdom.

"Go help Optimus!" Rainbow ordered. "I'll deal with Chrysalis!" Yet just after giving the order she was hit by a blast of fire and fell screaming to the ground below!

Turning around, Tigerhawk saw Inferno flying with Quickstrike on his back. "For the glory of the royalty!" Inferno shouted, only for Tigerhawk to growl in anger at what the Predacons had just done. Transforming to beast mode, the tiger/hawk hybrid opened fire on them, using the gatling guns on his wings. However, the two Predacons were soon joined by Terrorsaur in the aerial attack.

With the defense of the kingdom going on behind him, Tirek proceeded to go further and further towards his former home. Then suddenly, he began to feel a strange summons in his horns. Right away, he began to quickly identify the source. "Sendak," He whispered to himself. "I must get you out!"

Racing towards the work camp, Tirek quickly charged his powers to face any guards that were guarding Sendak and the other prisoners. Finally, he ultimately came face to face with several guards trying to escort several prisoners to their cells. Roaring loudly, he fired a blast of his magic at the guards before they could react to his presence!

Two prisoners looked up, grateful that Tirek had come to their rescue or so they thought. Needing all the strength he could get, he absorbed the magic of not only the guards, but the two prisoners as well. Once done, Tirek roughly picked up one of the guards and pulled the gargoyle right to his face. "Where's Sendak?!" He demanded in a loud voice. "Where is he?!"

Defiant, the guard said nothing. Tirek threw him down onto the ground and proceeded into the hallways where the cells were kept. "Fine, I'll find him myself!" Tirek grumbled. "Sendak! Sendak!" He shouted as he absorbed the strength out of any guards and prisoners he came across. "Sendak! Sendak! Where are you?!"

Finally, the centaur heard a faint voice coming from the cell at the end of the hallway. Running over, Tirek looked down and saw an old looking red centaur in a cell, chained to a wall at the back of it.

"Tirek!" Sendak gasped while looking up at his former pupil. "You've... come back!"

"I've come to get you out, master. I've finally perfected everything you taught me," Tirek declared while trying to break at the cell door. "We don't have much time before my father learns I'm here."

"Use your strength!" Sendak instructed to Tirek.

Tirek blinked in confusion. "What?"

"Your physical strength," Sendak remarked. "Don't waste time with that absorbed magic, it'll do you little good. You must use your muscles to break down this cell door. Why else would I teach you that?! All that magic is meaningless if you can't use your muscles to take out any who would resist!"

Letting out a loud roar, Tirek used his strength to rip the bars out of their placement, throwing them aside! Then he proceeded towards his mentor, using his strength to pull the chains out of the wall. "We have to hurry," He declared. "I want to get you to safety before my father finds out you're gone! I want the battle to be between my father, Scorpan and myself." Throwing Sendak on his back, Tirek then proceeded to leave the cell hallways.

However, from up in the castle throne room, Spike was looking out through the telescope and saw that Tirek fleeing. "Tirek's broken through!" He cried, catching the attention of King Vorak. "And he's got something on his back!

"Of course he has. It's that traitorous Sendak who poisoned his mind," Vorak muttered, walking over to Spike and pushing him away. "Tirek made a grave mistake coming back and freeing Sendak. And now, he'll pay. The both of them will suffer the same fate!"

Running as fast as he could, Tirek attempted to get his mentor to safety as he caught the attention of Tempest Shadow. "TIREK!" She shouted. "GUARDS, SEIZE HIM! DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!" Her broken horned fully charged, Tempest prepared to charge after the centaur only to be hit in the back by a lightning bolt.

Falling to the ground, Tempest struggled to her feet as she saw the shadow of an all too familiar presence towering over her. "Hello, Tempest Shadow," The Storm King laughed as he pointed his staff at Tempest, while she looked up at her former superior with a look of anger on her face. "Nice to see your face again. How is that scar of yours?"

Snarling, Tempest jumped up and realizing that Tirek was out of her grasp, decided to focus all of her attention on defeating her former superior! "Better than you're about to be, Storm King!" She hissed. "I've been waiting for this for a long time!"

Meanwhile, several blasts from the battlefield nearly hit Tirek, but he managed to dodge them as he proceeded towards the borders and safety.

"He won't get away that easily!" Vorak declared as he watched the scene unfold. "If my son thinks he can just take off with his mentor and get away with it, he's got another thing coming!"

"Vorak, it's not worth it!" Celestia protested.

"Everything is worth this, Celestia," Vorak seethed, turning around to face the elder alicorn while charging his horns. "I've waited long enough to finish those traitors off and no one will stop me, not even you!"

"Listen to yourself, King Vorak" Twilight groaned, her magic charging back up in her horn as she struggled to her hooves. "All you want is revenge, swift and mighty revenge. Tirek may be dangerous, but he…"

"…must be destroyed, Princess Twilight," Vorak interrupted. "And I will not allow myself to be denied that chance! If you won't help me then get out of my way!" Using his powers, Vorak placed a magical grip on Twilight, Celestia, Luna and Spike.

"What are you doing, Vorak?!" Celestia cried angrily. "Release us at once! You're risking an international incident!"

"Waspinator, get out of here now! Find Optimus Primal and get help!" Luna cried out to the former Predacon, only for him to be also engulfed in Vorak's grip.

Rather than complying, Vorak used his magic to transport the former Predacon, the three alicorns and young dragon away.

At the same time, Tirek had nearly reached the safety of the borders when he suddenly began to feel himself and his mentor both being teleported. Before he could reach the borders, both he and Sendak were gone and in their place were Twilight, Spike, Waspinator and the ex-royal sisters.

"Where are we?!" Luna gasped as all got their bearings.

"We've been transported to the borders by Vorak," Twilight realized. "We've got to help our friends."

Waspinator nervously questioned. "But what about…?"

"It's clear to me that Vorak is beyond reasoning at this point," Twilight declared, spreading her wings out. "We must do what we can to help the others! Come on!"

Taking to the sky, Twilight flew as fast as she could towards the kingdom where the battle was still deadlocked.

Having left the palace, Scorpan used whatever strength he had to beat down whatever enemy stood in his way. Suddenly, he saw Sombra taking on Pinkie Pie and Applejack. Letting out a loud roar, he flew towards Sombra and picked him up!

"Take your stinking paws off me you…" Simbra cried only for Scorpan to throw him back onto the ground face first, sending a ripple effect that caused several donkey soldiers to be flown back! Landing hard, Sombra got up and faced the young gargoyle princel.

"No one hurts ponies and gets away with it!" Scorpan growled.

"Forgive me if I disagree with you," Sombra replied, swinging his horn at Scorpan, trying to strike at him. But the gargoyle did everything in his power to take on the deposed king of the Crystal Empire using his fists and claws.

Before Sombra could strike at Scorpan, he felt his leg being caught in a noose courtesy of Applejack and Pinkie Pie. But not wanting to be put down by them, Sombra pulled them towards him and then threw them at Scorpan, sending him back.

"Aw, did you hurt yourselves?" Sombra asked in a mocking tone, only to be struck with a blast of unicorn magic in his side, knocking him over as Rarity floated herself in front of her comrades.

"I'm going to mess you up bad, Sombra!" Rarity screamed! "Your reign of terror ends here and now!" She began to use her magic to try and pick Sombra up. But suddenly, Rarity herself was pushed back onto the ground as Fluttershy was seemingly thrown at her, sending the two mares into Scorpan, Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

"I think we've had enough on the receiving end!" Cozy Glow evilly grinned as she hovered over the fallen ponies. "What do you think, Sombra? Isn't it time we wiped out these pests?"

Snickering, Sombra joined Cozy Glow in eyeballing the chance of killing their enemies.

Back at the borders, Celestia and Luna attempted to follow Twilight as she continued to go faster and faster towards the kingdom with Waspinator and Spike following behind. Suddenly, they were all greeted by a blast of fire as Megatron and Optimus continued to duel it out in the sky above!

"Optimus, hold on!" Twilight called as the Maximal Leader began to show severe damage from all the blows he was taking.

"Wait, Twilight!" Celestia called. "We'll help Optimus! Go help your friends!"

Realizing that there was no point in arguing, Twilight nodded and proceeded to the kingdom while Celestia and Luna took on Megatron, firing their alicorn magic at the Predacon, striking at his transmetal body.

"Who dares fire upon me?!" Megatron cried out as Celestia and Luna hovered over him with their horns glowing.

"Your worst nightmares!" Luna growled as she darted at Megatron while Celestia raced over to Optimus' side.

"Are you all right?" Celestia asked the Maximal.

"I'll be fine…" Optimus panted while trying to fire up his prime jets, but they'd become damaged from the beatings he'd taken and wouldn't work. "What in…?"

"Land now!" Celestia ordered. "Luna and I will deal with Megatron."

Doing as he was told, Optimus landed back onto the ground, his body becoming affected by energon build up.

"50% damage reported." The interior computer reported to the Maximal leader.

"Begin internal repairs," Optimus ordered before turning his attention back to the borders where the rest of the Maximals were fighting. "Rhinox, are you there?"

Rhinox continued facing off with Barricade, throwing punches on the Triceratops Predacon while Optimus tried to radio him in. "Rhinox, come in!" But there was only the sounds of a skirmish in reply. "All units fall in on my position!" Optimus ordered. "We need to support the kingdom. Move!"

Heeding Optimus' order, Rhinox turned his attention back to the kingdom, but Barricade wasn't done with Rhinox yet and neither were Dinobot and his transmetal clone.

Collecting a handful of dirt, Dinobot threw it into his clone's eyes, temporarily blinded him as he raced towards Cheetor and Rattrap. "Optimus wants us to go to his position!" He reported.

"But what about…?" Cheetor asked as the remaining Predacons continued firing at them.

"-Let's go!" Dinobot shouted, picking both of them up. "Rodimus will hold our position!" Not wanting to leave their comrades behind, Rattrap and Cheetor reluctantly proceeded to follow Dinobot and Rhinox per Optimus' orders.

Meanwhile, Twilight and Spike arrived at the battle ravaged kingdom only to discover Sombra and Cozy Glow closing in on Scorpan and the rest of Twilight's friends (except for Rainbow Dash).

"Come on, Spike!" Twilight shouted and upon seeing Rarity being cornered with the others, Spike flew as fast as his wings would let him.

With Cozy Glow and Sombra ready to kill, all their possible victims could do was pray for a miracle.

"Rarity," Applejack whimpered in a quiet voice. "In case we don't get out of this, I want you to know I'm sorry for ruinin' your fashion show."

"Which one?" Rarity asked in confusion.

"The one that Hoity Toity and Photo Finish agreed to judge for." Applejack gulped.

"Okay, who wants to be first?" Cozy Glow sadistically asked, before a blast of Twilight's magic hit her in the back, causing her to scream loudly in pain!

Turning around, Sombra growled as Twilight landed in front of them. "You're not hurting anypony or anycreature," She coldly answered. "Not as long as I am here!"

"And that goes for me too," added Spike, much to the relief of Scorpan and the others.

"Aw, come on!" groaned Cozy Glow, glaring up at Twilight and Spike. "Can't we at least get some fun around here?"

"Playtime's over for you, Cozy Glow!" Twilight growled as Scorpan loudly roared and jumped onto Sombra and picked him up again, this time throwing him down at Lavan, who was using his fire powers on several centaur soldiers.

With Sombra gone, the rest of the princesses stared down Cozy Glow with looks of death deep in their faces.

Meanwhile, opening her eyes up, Rainbow Dash found herself lying in a small ravine not far from the castle. Groaning with her body covered in scrapes and bruises and one of her wings badly injured, she came around to find herself surrounded by rocks and boulders.

"Well, looksee here!" Quickstrike cackled as he, Inferno and Terrorsaur towered over the injured pegasus. "One little beat up horse, about to get mangled!"

"Any last words?" Terrorsaur asked in a mocking tone, his two shoulder guns pointed right at Rainbow. "Too bad! You won't get to say 'em!" Before Terrorsaur could fire his guns however, the three Predacons found themselves encased in a sickly green magic bind and were thrown far away.

"No!" Chrysalis cried out despite being covered in cuts and bruises and suffering from an injured wing. "Stay out of this! She's mine!"

However, at that moment, Tigatron and Airazor emerged from behind a rock, themselves also badly damaged as a result of their fall from the skies that had also undone their combining into Tigerhawk.

"You want her…" Tigatron growled with his gun cocked.

"-You'll have to go through us!" Airazor finished as she and her lover stared down Chrysalis, determined to protect Rainbow Dash at all costs.

Meanwhile, having been teleported away from reaching the borders, Tirek and Sendak now found themselves in an all too familiar place.

"Welcome home, my son." Vorak replied, calmly sitting on his throne while Tirek and Sendak glared back at him.

"You," Tirek growled, storming over to his father's throne. "You dare to bring me back to face you after all these years, you pathetic excuse for a father?"

"Mind your manners, Tirek," Vorak remarked. "Any more disgracing and you'll hurt your mother's legacy. In fact, she's probably happy that she's not here to see what you have become: A disobedient, insubordinate and pathetic excuse of an offspring."

Vorak then turned his attention over to Sendak, a look of disapproval forming on his face. "And you, the one who poisoned my son's thoughts and corrupted him with forbidden knowledge," He growled, walking over to the elder centaur. "He helped you escape the work camp? Then, in that case, you shall both suffer my wrath."

Activating his magic, Vorak prepared to cast a spell on Sendak, only for Tirek to step in the way, flinging his arm at his father and pushing him back onto the ground. "Don't you go near him!" Tirek cried. "Don't you touch the one who's been more of a father to me than you will ever be!"

"You should…" Vorak hissed as he got back onto his feet. "You should never have set foot in this kingdom again."

Just then, a gold portal of light emerged in the throne room and out of the portal stepped Grogar, followed by Scarface. "Oh, but he is back in your kingdom." The goat laughed.

Snarling, Vorak fired a blast of his magic at Grogar only for it to be deflected by Grogar's bell, the bell redirecting the magic back into the ceiling and causing a hole in the roof.

"Grogar," Vorak snarled. "You should never have returned."

"But I have," Grogar protested. "And by the time I'm finished with you, you shall bow down to me!"

Charging his horn, Grogar prepared to fire a killing blow on Vorak, but he was stopped by Tirek. "Wait!" he called, a look of angry determination plastered onto his face. "With all due respect, my emperor…he's mine!"

"Very well then," Vorak remarked, drawing his sword as Scarface growled while attempting to walk over to kill Vorak, only to be held back by Grogar. "You have chosen your own fate, Tirek and when this is all over, you will wish you'd never betrayed the family I gave you! But since you dare to oppose me now, you have turned your back on me and are now my enemy!"

TO BE CONTINUED

PreviousChapters Next