• Published 2nd Apr 2020
  • 1,069 Views, 6 Comments

Back to the Past - Mister E-Nonymous



Twilight Sparkle, along with her five closest friends, her family, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and two of her Mobian friends accidentally end up back in the past, the time where their Mobian friends originally came from.

  • ...
4
 6
 1,069

Chapter 5: Disney World on Mobius

Chapter 5: Disney World on Mobius


(Twilight's Point of View)

We started off the day like any other. Except we were in M.C.'s original time. Alex has the time machine built, but it's no good without the power source. I was wondering, why didn't we would use that Chaos Emerald that Joshua found to power the machine. Turns out, the Time Machine would drain the Chaos Emerald completely.

So, that was a bust. Anyway, we all were in the... extremely large dining room for something. Alex said that it'll take time for the power source for the Time Machine to be finished, so he wanted to take us all on a vacation somewhere, and it seems that M.C. was in on it, too. It's strange. Although, a lot of this world is similar to Joshua's home world.

"So, what kind of vacation are we going on?" I asked.

"Well, I hope it has a spa someplace close," said Rarity.

"It actually does, Rarity," said Alex. "But, this place has a lot of things for us to do." He then handed M.C. a letter. "That's your new Driver's License."

M.C. took the letter, and opened it up. Inside, he brought out a card. He said, "Good. I'm gonna need this. Who all is coming? Besides us?" He waved a finger, indicating all of us.

"Sonia, Sonic, Tails, Amy, Cream and Cheese, Olive, Maria, and... my dad," said Alex.

"Your dad?" M.C. asked. "It's been a long time since I seen your dad's handsome face."

"How handsome is he?" I asked. Then there was a knocking on the door.

"That's him right now," said Alex. He then walked over to the door, and in came... a tall, handsome, human. He really did look handsome.

"Hey, Alex," said the man. "I see you've been doing fine."

"That's your father?!" asked Rarity. "He looks really... handsome. I never seen a man so handsome."

"Well, I haven't always been this handsome," said the man. "When I was a kid I was F-A-T."

"Wow," said Rainbow Dash. "You certainly got rid of all of that, didn't you? What did you do to get fit?"

"Basically, I was a runner," said the man.

"My dad started eating less, running more, and even tried out for the track team in high school," said Alex. "My dad, Bruce Lynol, was teased a lot, and the guys on the track team thought he would never get on the track team. So, he raced against all of the track team members at the 400 meter hurdle race."

"Not only did I beat them, but I also broke the world record by two-tenths of a second," said Bruce. "I got a scholarship to the college of my dreams, and basically, I met the woman of my dreams. Too bad... she didn't make it to help me raise Alex."

"Mom died giving birth to me," Alex said. "Dad promised her that he would do whatever it takes to raise me right. Even if he had to come here with some help from Grandpa."

"Terrence was a good man," said Maria.

"Anyway, where are we going?" asked Twilight. "Where's our vacation going to be?"

"Well, just to let you know," said Alex, "since we have a world similar to Joshua's world, we have a lot of things in common with Earth when some of the Mobians ended up there. We have a lot of things in common with Earth. Including most of the amusement parks."

"Joshua?" asked M.C. "Before I came to Earth, or after I left, did your family take you to Disneyland?"

"No," said Joshua. "My parents thought of that idea. Before you came along. But, guess we could never get that chance because they were too busy with making that portal." Then his eyes brightened and said, "Wait. Are you saying that we're going to this world's version of Disneyland?"

"No," said M.C. He then chuckled. "We're going to this world's Disney World."

"Disney World?!" asked Joshua. "Cool!"

"What's Disneyland and Disney World?" I asked.

"I believe that you have a pony version of Disneyland," said M.C. "I believed it was called Whinny Land."

"WHINNY LAND?!" my friends and I exclaimed.

"I haven't been there in years!" said Twilight. "I was too busy with my studies to go back there. The last time I was there, I was just about Joshua's age. Before I got my Cutie Mark. I was with my parents and brother. I was about to check out the history part of the creator of the park until I accidentally bumped into a white coated filly with a purple, curly mane."

"Wait a minute," I said. "Let's see what happened." I then pulled out the Reality Stone, and handed it to me. "Focus on that memory, and it'll show us what happened."

I then remembered that moment. We all saw the memory of me and my parents and brother heading into the theater, but a white pony bumped into me. That pony was a filly...

"Rarity?!" most of us asked, seeing the memory.

"I am so sorry about that," said the filly Rarity in the memory. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"I get it," said the filly Twilight. "Guess there are some things that interest us all."

Then the memory stopped. I looked over at Rarity and said, "Guess it's been a while since that moment. I should've recognized you that day before the Summer Sun Celebration."

"I guess," said Rarity. "I hope that this Disney World is a lot like Whinny Land. And it has a little bit more fun."

"So, what hotels are we going to stay at?" asked Mutt.

"We're actually taking some RV Campers," said M.C. "Alex gave me a new camper for me to haul with my truck."

"That camper was getting worn out," said Mutt. "Whatcha got?"

"A Forest River Wildwood Heritage 356QB," said M.C. "It has two bathrooms with bathtubs. Although, we're going to have to split up in different rides. We made a list of who goes in what ride. Sparkles, Mutt, Nyx and Joshua are with me."

"With me and my dad are the rest of the Sparkle Family, and Maria," said Alex.

"Coming with me are my sister, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and the rest of Twilight's friends," said Olive. "Fluttershy will be up front with me."

"And the rest are going with Sonia in a RV," said Alex. "The rest of them will be joining us tomorrow. We'll leave at 6 AM tomorrow. I've already set an alarm for all of us to get up at a quarter past five."

"Wow," said Twilight. "You prepared for this."

"I didn't think there would be anyone else than Twilight to plan a vacation," said Shining.

"Like my dad always said," said Alex. "Prepare the trip before you take it. Since I already saw you guys coming, I planned this, and made the Time Machine plans. It's gonna be a long drive."

"Why don't we just fly there?" asked Mutt. "It's much faster."

"I already saw that future," said Alex. "Shining Armor gets air sick."

"I do not!" said Shining Armor. I then giggled at the last time we took a flight.

"We took my private jet, and you threw up on the babies, tomorrow," I told him. "Even the air sickness pills didn't help."

That made my friends and I laugh. Shining Armor blushed in embarrassment. It might take as long a drive from Station Square to here, but it would be worth it.


Well, we started off on our journey across the country for that Disney World. Alex even knew that Sonic and Sonia invited their other brother, Manic, who looks like a green punk, to our vacation. We were seeing a lot of tourist stuff along the way.

We went across the country, getting some fun things done. We were enjoying all of the things we begin to pass. It was fun seeing all of the things we passed. This was much better than when we were driving from Station Square to Bayside City. Most of us got some pictures of what we were doing.

It took us more time to get to the resort, but we were taken to an RV Park that was there. Luckily, we were in the same section, and right across from each other.

We eventually made it to Disney World. Joshua seemed excited about this place. Guess he always wanted to come here. On his world not in our world. Joshua seems to be really excited.

"So, Joshua," I asked him. "Are you excited?"

"I really am!" said Joshua. "This might be the best vacation I ever had." He then sighed. "I sure wish my birth parents were here with me."

I hugged him and said, "I know. But, it's not possible. They might be dead, but they'll always be with you, in here." I then, leaned back, and pointed at his heart. He then smiled and hugged me, tight. I returned the hug.

M.C. passed us and said, "Technically, they're not gone. Here, they're not born yet."

I then thought about that, and said, "Oh, yeah. I guess that's true."

"Anyway, c'mon," I told her. "We're having dinner at P&J's Takeout. Luckily, they got tables for us."

We all got up, and headed for the place where we were eating. This place is a bit cozy. Applejack and Apple Bloom seem to like it because it has an Appleloosan theme to it. Since this place has a lot of meat eaters, we ordered some pizzas. Some with cheese, some with vegetarian toppings, and the others had some meat for their own. A lot of the other people in the restaurant came over to our table for some pictures with Sonic, M.C. and the other Mobian heroes. Some wanted an autograph. Mostly from M.C. being the Ultimate Avenger.

:rainbowdetermined2:That is a cool title for M.C. to have.

Do you mind? I'm trying to tell my part in the story from my point of view.

:rainbowhuh:Huh? Oh, sorry.

Anyway, we had a good dinner, and the kids had some fun at a nearby arcade. Joshua explained how these things worked. It was really fun for everyone. I'm pretty sure Sonic pretended to be a ball for a game, and he used his feet to get an unfair high score. Rainbow Dash thought it was hilarious.

:rainbowlaugh:It actually was.

:facehoof:Anyway, we were getting ready for bed. We decided to have to split into different RVs. My parents stayed with Sonic, Manic, Tails and Amy in the RV they came in. Olive, Cream and Cheese had Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and their little sisters; even though Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo had no official relationship, in the camper they had. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy stayed with Sonia, Alex, Maria and Bruce in another camper. And the rest of my family and I are in the last camper with M.C. and Mutt.

Tomorrow was going to be the start of an amazing day for all of us.


(M.C.'s Point of View)

I woke up early. I had an alarm set on my glove, but I put it on vibrate so it won't wake the others. I had to share one of the rooms on the camper I had with Mutt, Nyx and Joshua.

I looked around at the three of them, which were on the other side of the room across from me, and I decided to sneak out of the room as quietly as I could. I put my shoes on, and head into the second bathroom, which was on the very back of the camper, and headed out the back door, which is also in the bathroom. I was going to get some supplies for a big breakfast for everyone, and to my surprise, there was Alex, Applejack, Apple Bloom, and Manic.

"Whoa," I said. "I didn't take you two for early risers." Just to be clear, I was talking to Alex and Manic. "You two, I would expect."

"Yeah," Applejack said. "Mah family get up early for some chores on the farm. Apple Bloom and Ah get some trees bucked before Applejack has ta get ta school."

"Getting some breakfast supplies from the Trading Post, huh?" asked Alex. I nodded. "I'll buy it all. Good thing we got some to help us get the supplies."

"Indeed," said Manic, putting his arm on my shoulder. "This will be a lot for us to carry."

"Yep," I told him. Then I reached out my right hand and said, "Now, give me back my wallet." He then handed me my wallet.

"How do you do that?" asked Manic.

"You got your secrets, I got mine," I told him. "What else could I expect from a guy who was raised by street rats?"

That made Alex laugh.

"What's a street rat?" asked Apple Bloom.

"Homeless people who do whatever it takes to survive," said Alex. "We'll watch the movie Aladdin when we get back here tonight."

"It's actually a good movie," said Manic. "Which one are you talking about? The animated one with Robin Williams, or the live action one with Will Smith?"

"Just wait and see," said Alex. "Now. Let's head to the Trading Post." Then the five of us headed for the Trading Post. We got a lot of pancake mix, eggs, and potatoes for everyone to enjoy. The potatoes are for the hash browns, which I cut with my claws. Don't worry. I always wash my claws before I use them for cooking purposes.

Alex and Applejack worked on the pancakes on the barbecue, and Manic was cooking the eggs. The others started coming out. Luckily, the guys who own this place allowed us to have a huge picnic table for a group our size. Joshua enjoyed the pancakes. I know he loves them when he has them for breakfast. Alex actually knew how many pancakes that should be made because of his precognition. There was no pancakes left. What can we expect? We're staying here for at least a week and a half. That should get all of them some fun times here.

Hopefully, Joshua will have a fun time here. He deserves this after the destruction of Earth, that won't happen until ten thousand years in the future. He really needs it.