• Published 2nd Apr 2020
  • 1,069 Views, 6 Comments

Back to the Past - Mister E-Nonymous



Twilight Sparkle, along with her five closest friends, her family, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and two of her Mobian friends accidentally end up back in the past, the time where their Mobian friends originally came from.

  • ...
4
 6
 1,069

Chapter 1: Station Square Tour

Chapter 1: Station Square Tour


(Twilight Sparkle's Point of View)

Well, that was an interesting movie we just watched. A bunny that grew up to be a cop, teamed up with a fox to stop a major conspiracy, and made sure predators and prey live in harmony. That was an interesting movie. It was a bit scary, but it went from scary to interesting in times.

Even Guard Armor and Flurry Heart thought it was cool. It was quite a drive. Although, my friends got a little numb in our but areas. But, it was no different than a train ride. We then stopped somewhere. It was in front of a clothing store that was going out of business. It was having a sale, apparently.

"80% off of all clothing?!" asked Rarity. "Now that is a good deal."

"Hang on a second," said M.C. "We gotta get some cash before we go buy."

"It's true," said Twilight. "I'm guessing we can't buy clothes here with bits or diamonds."

"No, but we can trade them in for cash," I said. "Spike, snack pack."

Then Spike pulled out his bag of gems, and handed them to him. M.C. then took half of the diamonds, and then walked into a jewelry store that was next door. Mutt then leaned next to the door. We all stayed next to him, and waited for M.C. to come out. Then M.C. came out with green pieces of paper.

"We got forty-five grand for all of those gems," said M.C. "Forty-five thousand dollars."

"Wow," said Joshua. "That's a lot of money."

"Is that a good amount?" asked Rarity.

"Usually, it's about a huge amount," said Mutt.

"Now, how about we get into those clothes for you," said M.C. Then we all went into the boutique. And there, we saw that a lot of clothes were already sold. Hopefully, there were clothes in our sizes.

M.C. lead us to the cash register of the store. There, we saw five more Mobians. There was a blue hedgehog, a yellow-orange fox with two tails, a pink hedgehog in a red dress, a magenta hedgehog with pink hair and a stylish red and purple outfit with a golden belt, and a cream colored rabbit with orange spots and a white muzzle. And there was a cute little blue thing flying next to the rabbit.

"So, sis," said the blue hedgehog, "you're seriously relocating your shop?"

"That's right, bro," said the magenta hedgehog. "I'm just happy that you all came to help me pack up."

"No problem," said the two tailed fox. That was the fox that was in the file. Miles Prower. Also known as Tails. "We would be honored to help you. And today is your closing sale. You're going to need all the help you can get."

Then the magenta hedgehog looked towards us, and then she looked confused. She then asked, "Michael?"

Then the other five looked towards us, and saw us. More importantly, M.C. He grinned sheepishly, and chuckled. He then said, "Hello, Sonia."

"You're alive?!" asked the blue hedgehog.

"Of course I'm alive, Sonic," said M.C. "I've survived worse than that. Although, the time travel was a bit of an x-factor."

"Time travel?" asked Tails. "So, did you see Silver again?"

"No," said M.C. "It was way further than his time. We just came back from 10,000 years in the future."

"Ten thousand years?" asked the five of them.

"We have a lot to talk about," said M.C.


Basically, when Sonia was making us some clothes, M.C. and Mutt were catching up with the others. They weren't really buying it. We got to know them. It turns out that the pink hedgehog was named Amy Rose, and the rabbit was named Cream, and that little blue creature was a creature called a Chao, which was named Cheese.

"That is the craziest thing I have ever heard," said Sonic.

"You'd be surprised on what can be accomplished," said M.C. "Sonic, you and I are two of the Fast Five, the top five speedsters on Mobius."

"Fast Five?" asked Rainbow Dash."

"They're the five fastest runners or racers in the world," said Mutt. He then showed an image of the top five racers. M.C. and Sonic were on that list. Number five was a purple female cat with a red gem on her forehead. Number four was a green bird with a hover board. Number three, we already met at that place, Shadow the Hedgehog. Number two was M.C. And number one was Sonic.

"Wow," said Rainbow Dash. "You two are the top two runners and racers?"

"How did you get on the top five runners and racers?" asked Twilight.

"I actually believe them," said Sonia.

"Seriously, sis?" Sonic asked. "What makes you think their story is believable?"

"Sonia discovered that amulet that allows her to have new abilities," said M.C. "Telepathy, Empathy and Flight."

"And I was a little freaked out by her when I thought she was a love interest of Sonic," said Amy.

"How did you two meet?" asked Cadance.

Amy then rubbed the back of her head and started to explain.

"Wow," I said. "You get mad that easily?"

"That wasn't really mad," said M.C. "Sonia's just lucky she didn't see Amy's hammer."

"How bad is a hammer?" asked Applejack. "A hammer ain't so bad."

"It's bigger than your head," said M.C. "Show 'em."

Then Amy held out her right arm, and out of nowhere, a huge red and yellow hammer came out of nowhere, surprising all of us.

"That is one huge hammer!" said Pinkie Pie. "Where did that come from?!"

"You came out of the most unpredictable places where a pony your size can't fit, and you pop out of them like they were just a hole in the ground," said M.C. "And you're wondering where Amy's hammer came from?!"

"Touche," said Pinkie Pie.

"So, you're seriously relocating?" M.C. asked.

"Yes," said Sonia. "And I was hoping to get a flight from here to Bayside City."

"Bayside City?" asked Sonic. "I've been there before?"

"You were being chased by GUN and had a truck wreck the city," said M.C.

"They thought I was the one who did all of those crimes," said Sonic. "And that was when Shadow was the one responsible."

"It was hard for the two to be told apart when the light was dark," said Tails. "We knew that Sonic would never do crimes like that."

"So, what are you guys doing here?" asked M.C.

"We decided to help Sonia move," said Sonic. "Also, it was getting quite boring on this side of the country."

"So, we're thinking of heading to the other side, near where Sonia is relocating to," said Tails.

"We're just coming along for the adventure," said Amy. "Plus, I might as well stay where Sonic goes."

"My mom has decided to move over there as well," said Cream. "My older sister is there as well."

"I didn't know you had a sister," said Amy.

"Well, we thought she was just going to a private school on the other side of the country," said Cream.

"Turns out, she was a spy for an organization that, unknown to her, was evil, and when she found out, she took them all down," said M.C. "Now, she works for GUN and she resides in Bayside City."

"Let me guess," I said. "You all need a ride?"

"Well, we do have a lot of seats to fill," said M.C. "I guess we can have you come along for the ride."

"Sweet," said Sonic. "Although, I'm gonna head on ahead." Then he rushed out of the place.

"I just wish he could be able to slow down," said Sonia. "He is so reckless."

"You can't stop someone from being who they are," said M.C. "Now, are their clothes ready, Sonia?""

"Luckily, I got their clothes ready," said Sonia. Then she started spinning like a pink tornado, and then she spun around us. When she finished, I noticed what we were wearing. The outfit I was wearing, it's the same one I wore when I was in that other world when I went through that mirror, from the neck down. The only thing that's different was the gloves. I then looked at my friends and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It was the same outfits their human counterparts wore the last time I seen them. Even Nyx wore that same outfit. Purple and black vest with a white shirt underneath, a turquoise skirt, and shoes similar to the ones she wore in the other world. Although, my brother was given a shirt that matched the one he wore on his wedding and my princess coronation. He even had the strap. Spike and Joshua were given jackets. Spike's being a lighter color of purple than his scales, and Joshua's being red.

"Wow," said Rarity. "These outfits are positively fabulous!"

"I do what I do," said Sonia. "Plus, I sorta... 'borrowed' a memory from one of your friends seeing these outfits before."

"You got that memory from Twilight, didn't you?" asked M.C.

"No!" said Sonia. "Joshua." Then she saw my parents and Cadance. "Oh, right." Then she started spinning around the three of them, and the three of them were clothed. Mom had a white shirt with purple long sleeves, and some pants with short legs. Not as short at shorts. And Dad had a green jacket. And Cadance had an ice blue dress with a belt with diamonds surrounding it. Basically, all of these outfits hat holes for our wings and tails.

"How are you able to do this?" I asked.

"Sonia knows fashion," came a voice. We looked back and saw Sonic standing there. "She's able to create any outfits on a whim."

"I thought you were going to meet us there?" I asked.

"Meh," said Sonic. "I got bored."

I chuckled at that and said, "You sound like Rainbow Dash for a sec."

Scootaloo laughed and said, "He totally did!"

Sonia packed up a lot of bags for all of our spare clothes. She then put two fingers on her head, and then most of us had a splitting headache. Joshua wasn't effected, and neither were the ones who were already Mobians. Just then, the stinging stopped.

"What was that?!" asked Applejack.

"Programming your minds so you'll be able to know how to do things," said Sonia. "Each of you are mentally programmed on how things work here. It would be helpful for all of you to know how things work." She then saw Guard Armor and Flurry Heart. She then put on a cute little shirt for Flurry Heart to wear. "Now, I know of a place where all of you can stay for the night, then tomorrow, we'll leave in the morning."

"Okay," said M.C. "Where to?"

"The Emerald Coast Hotel," said Sonia. "Anyway, all of this would cost you about $2000, but since there's a sale of 80% off, it'll be 400."

M.C. then payed her with a small amount of that money he got. We then took our stuff, and headed to the bus. When we turned around, Sonic, Sonia, Tails, Amy, Cream and Cheese came out, and then Sonia closed and locked the door. Then she said, "I'll meet you all at the hotel. I gotta turn in this key before the office closes."

Then Sonia left. We all then looked at M.C. and I asked, "So, M.C.? Mind giving us a tour of this place after we get to the hotel?"

"Sure," said M.C. "I can give ya a tour of Station Square. Might as well get caught up with things since the last time I was here."


(M.C.'s Point of View)

Well, we went all across Station Square for a tour. Although, the Cutie Mark Crusaders wondered what Twinkle Park was. Mutt explained to them that is was an amusement park. They wanted to go to that for one day before we head out. Well, the city declared that Twinkle Park would be open 24/7. So, we allowed them to have the rest of the day here. Although, we had to explain to the ponies that most Mobians are omnivores like humans. Joshua knew that because he was humans. But, it would seem that their changed biology had little changes to their diets. They can't consume plants or hay when they're Mobians, but they're still able to keep their metabolism strong with all the other things they eat.

Fluttershy was a little upset that we were consuming meat. I know she was a little worried when Princess Celestia gave us the okay to consume meat, but she was rather upset about it. But she'll have to get used to it while she's here.

Luckily, Twinkle Park had some vegetarian places in its food court for the ponies to have. Although, they were a little weirded out by what Sonic, Tails, Mutt and I had ordered.

"What are those?" asked Twilight.

"These are the greatest meaty treats mankind has ever created," said Sonic. "Chili dogs. Can't get enough of them."

"You eat dogs?!" asked Applejack.

"No way," said Mutt. "These things aren't really made out of dogs. You don't see me eating myself, do you?"

"I don't think hot dogs are really made of meat," I said. "They are pretty good, though."

"That's disturbing," said Rarity.

"Tell me about it," said Sonia. "The chili isn't really better."

"Why do you say that?" asked Rarity.

Then the sound of someone farting went off. All of the girls looked towards us. I got a whiff of it, and said, "Dude, Tails."

"Sorry," said Tails. "It's the chili. I can't help it."

"I hope the rest of you don't let out gas," said Rarity.

"Hey, it's better to burp it and taste it than fart it and waste it," I said. "Plus, I've held in all my flatulence for five years."

Then everyone looked at me, and then Shining Armor asked, "Are you saying that you haven't farted in five years?"

"Sometimes, the impossible can be achieved," I said.

Mutt then said, "I'm now afraid of staying in the same room as M.C. right now."

"I'm afraid to be sleeping in the same building," said Spike.

"Well, we better get some sleep soon," said Cadance. "Guard and Flurry are getting tired."

"Good call," said M.C. "Let's head to the hotel, and then we'll..." I was cut off by the smell of something. "Man. That was nasty. Sonic."

"Chili dogs do it all the time," said Sonic.

"Better check your fur when you use the bathroom, next," I said.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," said Night Light. "So, some of you Mobians went to Joshua's world by accident?"

"Yep," said Tails. "Me, Sonic, Amy, Cream and Cheese, a bunch of other Mobians like Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, Team Chaotix, a really big cat that was named Big, basically, a lot of Mobians that we didn't know."

"I was one of them," I said. "And that's where I met Joshua."

"It's true," said Joshua. "My birth parents accidentally ran him over when he was coming out of a baseball field."

"I used my Materiokinesis to be the other players," I said. "I was really lonely for years."

"At least you have good friends now," said Sonic.

"And we'll always be there for you if you're ever in need of a friend," said Twilight.

I smiled and then I checked the time. I then said, "Alright, everyone. It's already a quarter to 10. We should get to sleep. We got a long drive tomorrow."

We all then left Twinkle Park and headed for the hotel. Mutt and I shared a bedroom with Spike. Luckily he wasn't a flame snorer. And by that, I mean he doesn't blow fire when he snores. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.