• Published 6th Mar 2020
  • 2,103 Views, 36 Comments

Let Rainbow Show You the Way - Mister E-Nonymous



Rainbow Dash comes to the real world, where MLP hasn't happened, she helps a teenage boy when he is having trouble at his school by bullies and a principal that thinks he is nothing but trouble.

  • ...
6
 36
 2,103

Chapter 7: Unexpected Snow Day

Chapter 7: Unexpected Snow Day)


(Rainbow Dash's Point of View)

It was an eventful day. Rick and I have been getting closer and closer together. There have been ups and downs, but we managed to get through it. Rick was nearing the end of his Driving Classes, and I've been getting better in cooking. And the first time I cooked, I burned everything. Including orange juice. Anyway, I have been wanting to do something special for Rick one day.

The next morning, it was freezing. I walked over to the window, and outside was a snowstorm outside. This was really weird, because we're near the beach, and there was a blizzard outside. It was really weird. Then there was a knocking at the door. I walked over to it, and outside was Rick.

"This is unexpected," Rick said to me.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"A snowstorm just mysteriously showed up," Rick said. "School is closed until it clears up."

"No school?" I asked. "Well, at least we get some more time with each other, here, alone."

"Yeah," said Rick. "But, it's freezing in here. With no power, the heater won't work. We don't have anything to do here. I looked online that it hasn't snowed here in Los Angeles for decades."

"When did it snow here last?" I asked.

"1962," said Rick. "It's going to be quite chilly today, and we can't just stay around here."

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I might have something you kids can do," came Sharon's voice. We turned to see her coming down the hall. "My boss wants me to come to the studio for some work. When I called him and told him what was going on, he told me to bring you two with me. It's not as bad there as it is here."

"Alright, Mom," said Rick, "But I think we need to get Rainbow some winter gear."

"Good idea," said Sharon. "One pit stop before we head to the studio."


We stopped by a Target and got me some snow gear for humans. When I was a pony, all I had to wear was a scarf, a beanie and some snow shoes. But humans needed a lot more than just that. We then headed to the studios where Sharon works.

According to Rick, Sharon is working on a TV show, performed in a Live Studio Audience. Rick and I got some seats to watch a TV show being recorded. We're even getting paid. We got to sit right in the middle, right behind the director and Sharon. Apparently, this show is one show where you vote on what is going to happen in the show.

We voted, and basically, the things we chose got funnier and funnier when we voted. I haven't laughed this much since Pinkie and I did that prank spree that one day.

Anyway, the director was impressed on the one choice Sharon suggested. Having the dad in the show come home with rainbow hair. Hmm. I wonder where she got that idea from? If you couldn't tell here, I was being sarcastic.


(Rick's Point of View)

Rainbow and I had a good time at the studio. Since the power in our house won't be restored until tomorrow, we decided to stay in a hotel. But, the best we could do was a room with just two beds. Rainbow and I had to share the bed again, but on the bright side, it brought us more closer together.

"This was actually a good day so far," Rainbow said to me.

"I was actually just thinking that," I replied to her.

"It's too bad that we have to go back to school tomorrow," said Rainbow Dash. "I wouldn't mind sleepin' in tomorrow."

"No matter what happens, we'll still be together," I replied to her. "I'm sure we might get a delayed start. Besides, we're gonna have some good times tomorrow."


(Rainbow Dash's Point of View)

Rick was right. The next morning, we still had school, but we had a delayed start. We had shorter classes, but it was still really cold. It's a good thing we don't have too much studying today. At least it wasn't going to be as short as possible. I just hope that my friends would get here soon. It would be nice to see my friends again.

Each night, I could still see them in my dreams. I'm starting to get a little homesick.