• Published 6th Mar 2020
  • 2,099 Views, 36 Comments

Let Rainbow Show You the Way - Mister E-Nonymous



Rainbow Dash comes to the real world, where MLP hasn't happened, she helps a teenage boy when he is having trouble at his school by bullies and a principal that thinks he is nothing but trouble.

  • ...
6
 36
 2,099

Chapter 3: The Principal's Going Down

Chapter 3: The Principal's Going Down


(Rainbow Dash's Point of View)

It has been three weeks since I first arrived here. I have been doing my best to be patient, but I have been really frustrated every day that I haven't been able to go home. I just wish that Twilight would hurry with finding me. Well, next week, we're going to get an entire week off at school. Apparently, there's a holiday called Thanksgiving where the family gets together. Right now, Rick and I are in the final class of the day. History with Mr. Ricardo. We were just packing up and we were getting ready to leave.

"Alright, class," said Mr. Ricardo, "we got a big test next Thursday, so study hard."

That made Rick pause and I accidentally bumped into him. He then asked, "What? But Thursday is Thanksgiving. We're supposed to have the entire week off of school."

"Oh, that's right," said Mr. Ricardo. "You two are new. Anyway, Principal Rogers hates the holidays, and never gives his students or faculty any time off."

"Well, that's just messed up," I responded. "Why would anyone make his student and faculty be here during the holidays. Even I know that's harsh."

"I know," said Mr. Ricardo. "But if I stand up to him, he'll threaten to fire me. Before Mr. Philips started, the last science teacher got fired. None of us want to be fired by him. He already cut down our pay."

Rick and I got a bit upset at what he just said. So, we headed out of the school, and, thanks to Sharon giving me her old phone and my own number, we called her and told her what is going on. We have a mission to accomplish. Principal Rogers is going down.


When we got home that night, Sharon called the school board about what Principal Rogers was doing. The school board is going to send someone this Monday to see what's going on at the school.

"Alright, you two," said Sharon. "We're going to have to wait until Monday for the School Board to approve the removal of Principal Rogers. Now, how about we eat out, tonight? How does Hometown Buffet sound to you?"

"Sounds good to me, mom," Rick said.

"You guys have buffets?" Rainbow asked. "Well, I don't usually go to one. I don't want to over eat."

"You don't have to eat too much if you don't want to," Rick said. "And maybe Hometown Buffet will be serving some milkshakes."

"What's a milkshake?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I decided to play with these humans.

"Seriously?" Rick asked.

I then laughed at him and said, "I'm just playin' with ya. I might be from another world, but there's no world with intelligence that doesn't have milkshakes. Or ice cream."


It went to Monday. Rick and I told Joe about what's going on this week, so he'll know what's going on. And, we're hoping for someone to come and shut down Principal Rogers and get a suitable replacement.

We walked into the school and saw that a bunch of students were upset that they wouldn't be able to go home for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to get that principal out of here. What even makes him qualified to be a principal. Uh oh. I think I'm turning into a second Twilight.

"Attention students!" came the principal's voice through the P.A. system. "Head to the assembly hall for a surprise assembly! All students must attend! Those who don't will be in detention for the rest of the school year!"

That definitely doesn't sound good. I just hope that the guy from the school board arrives here soon. I just hope that Rick and I are able to get out of this.


(Rick's Point of View)

After the assembly, Rainbow and I got a call from mom and a man from the school board. The spy was watching us the whole time. When he saw the principal threatening to do a lot more work this week, he thinks it's time to do some research on our principal. It turns out, he has been cutting the school's funding for his own personal things. He stole money from the school so he can use the money to run a campaign to run for mayor of Los Angeles. He plans on removing all things fun for every young one to enjoy. That's a bunch of bull poop.

It was time for us to strike. He's going down.

I walked into the Principal's Office and knocked on his door. He then said, "Who's out there?"

"It's me. Rick Murphy," I replied.

"Enter," said the principal. I walked into his office and he said, "Well, well, well. I knew eventually you would cause trouble. All of the new students here do when they start here. Which one of my rules have you broken? What are you in trouble for?"

"Oh, I'm not the one in trouble in this room," I replied. "You are. Cutting the budget so you would be able to run for mayor? Trying to eliminate fun for every young one here? I've done my research on you, Principal Rogers. You're a criminal."

The principal stood up from his chair and said, "Well, well, well. You're a clever young man, aren't you? Well so am I. So, I stole from the school to run for mayor. Who cares? No one is supposed to have fun. You think you're going to get out of this with this kind of information? Well, you aren't. I'm going to send you to a place where bad boys like you will never get out ever. Military school. I just have to get the proper paperwork."

"I don't think so," I said. Just then the phone rang.

The Principal answered it. "Hello?" His eyes then widened from what he was told through the phone. "What?! You can't fire me! I'm trying to..." Just then he paused. He then gave me the angry look.

"I didn't say that I had some backup," I said.

He then laughed nervously, which then started going towards an evil laughter. He then grabbed a yard stick and said, "I am going to get you, Murphy!!"

He then tried whacking me with the yard stick. I dodged it, and I ran out of the Principal's office, and headed down the hallway with the principal chasing me. Rainbow Dash saw me being chased by the principal. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the front entrance of the school. We ran out the front door, and the principal followed us out. He got the surprise of a lifetime. The police were all outside, and they had their guns and tasers aimed at Principal Rogers.

The next day, Principal Rogers was on the front page of the Los Angeles Times. He was fired for all the terrible things he has done. The school board closed the school until a new, much better, principal was assigned.

On Wednesday, me, mom and Rainbow Dash got on a plane to Chicago to spend Thanksgiving with the family. Mom and I invited Rainbow Dash to come with us so she wouldn't be home alone for the rest of the week. But, when we got there, she and I were kinda forced to share the bed. I wasn't really ready to share a bed with a girl that I wasn't related to, but we didn't have a choice. But, I was getting this warm, tingly feeling. Rainbow Dash helped me with getting Principal Rogers fired, she helped me out when I needed help, she stood by my side whenever I was in trouble. I think... I'm falling in love with her. And I think she feels the same thing about me. I didn't know what to think, so I decided to ask.

"Hey, Rainbow?"

"Yeah, Rick?" she asked.

"Thanks for helping me get away from the principal," I said. "And alerting the authorities."

"No problem, Rick," said Rainbow. "I would've done it for any of my friends. No way I would let you get hurt by him."

"Rainbow," I said. "I think... I think I'm starting to have feelings for you."

"You... you are?" Rainbow asked, nervously. She then laughed nervously. "I... I don't know why, but I think I'm having some feelings for you as well. But, I can't be falling in love with you. You and I are of two different worlds."

"I know," I said. "But, I really am starting to like you. And I don't want to be without you."

"I... can't believe I'm saying this... but I don't want to be without you either," Rainbow responded. "I really want to be with you, and I don't care if I go back home or not. If I do go back, I would want you to come with me."

I smiled at that and I said, "I might have to readjust as I'm there," I responded. "But as long as you're there, I wouldn't be any happier." We then pulled each other closer, and we kissed. We stayed in each others arms, and then we fell asleep.