• Published 21st Feb 2020
  • 438 Views, 8 Comments

Drama Kids - TheGamerBrony



The Young Six (plus Corn and Peg) join the school's new Drama Club.

  • ...
 8
 438

S1E4: Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Author's Note:

Drama Kids:
Season 1, Episode 4: "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"

Cast:
Shechinah Mpumlwana as Peg/Goldilocks
Gavin Langelo as Gallus/Father Bear
Lauren Jackson as Silverstream/Mother Bear
Jaiden Cannatelli as Corn/Baby Bear
Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

One day after school, Gallus had volunteered to help Silverstream with a class project. Once he left his final class of the day, Gallus went over to Silverstream’s dorm room and knocked on the door. Silverstream then opened the door and greeted the griffon with a hug.

“Gallus! I’m so glad you could make it! Come in, come in!” she cheered as Gallus went into the room.

“So, what’s this project you need me to help you with?” Gallus asked.

“I’m glad you asked! You get to be my special taste tester!” Silverstream exclaimed.

“Taste tester? I like the sound of that!” Gallus cheered.

“I knew you would. I made three different jars of baby food during Professor Fluttershy’s baby care class. What I need you to do is taste a spoonful of each of the jars and choose which one is best suitable to turn in tomorrow” Silverstream explained.

“Sounds good…I guess” Gallus replied hesitantly, wondering if this was a good idea. The thought of a 15-year-old griffon eating baby food willingly kinda rubbed him the wrong way.

“Okay! Here’s the first jar!” Silverstream announced as Gallus put a spoonful of the baby food in his mouth.

The taste of the baby food was like that of those sour jawbreakers Sandbar liked. His eyes suddenly began to water.

“What’s the matter? Too sour?” Silverstream asked, prompting Gallus to nod in response.

“Okay, here’s the second jar” Silverstream said as Gallus gulped down the first formula and put the second one in his mouth.

To Gallus, gulping down this baby food was like gulping down a cup full of sugar.

“Okay, that really felt unhealthy! That was like swallowing a bag full of sugar!” Gallus said.

“Must be too sweet then. Well, we’re down to the last jar. I hope this is to your liking” Silverstream replied as he presented the final jar to Gallus.

He put the food in his mouth and didn’t think of anything wrong. In his words, it was “just right”!

“Great! Jar #3 will be the one I will present to Professor Fluttershy tomorrow” Silverstream said.

Suddenly, she couldn’t help but become concerned for Gallus, who started to feel strange.

“Are you okay, Gallus? Is something wrong?” Silverstream asked.

“Not too bad, but my tummy feels kinda weird” Gallus replied.

“Oh, I see what the problem is. You just gotta burp. I’ll help you” Silverstream said as she patted the griffon’s back.

Just a few seconds later, Gallus burped.

“Better now?” Silverstream asked.

“Yeah. Thanks, Sil. See you tomorrow” Gallus said as he left Silverstream’s room.


The next day, Gallus and his friends went to the drama room for their after-school drama club meeting.

“Good afternoon, everyone!” Rarity greeted her students.

“Good afternoon, Miss Rarity!” the eight students greeted back.

“Today, we’ll be performing the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Since this is a smaller production, only a few of you will be chosen to perform. Peg, you’ll play the lead character, Goldilocks. Gallus and Silverstream will play Mother and Father Bear respectively. Finally, Corn, you’ll play Baby Bear. Everyone else, please report to the bleacher area. Now, my actors, take your positions!” Rarity announced as the actors began performing.


Once upon a time, three bears lived in a log cabin in the middle of…you guessed it, the woods! Mother Bear (Silverstream) made porridge for lunch, but the family had to wait for the porridge to cool down. To pass the time, the family decided to go for a brief stroll. However, as soon as they left, a notorious criminal named Goldilocks (Peg) decided to break into the house. Once she made it inside, she noticed the smell of the porridge.

“Hmm, wouldn’t hurt to have a little something to eat” Goldilocks thought to herself.

Goldilocks made her way to the biggest bowl of porridge, but when she put some in her mouth, she thought it was too hot.

Then, she made her way to the medium-sized bowl, but the contents were cold.

Finally, she declared the smallest bowl “just right” and emptied the contents. When she was done, she let out a belch and said “That was good! Now, the task at hand, find whatever’s worth stealing”

Goldilocks went around the cabin, finding whatever she felt like stealing. She put the stolen valuables in a knapsack, but as she left the cabin, she felt a bit tired and decided to take a nap. She went to the bedroom and found three beds.

“Weird, what kind of family sleeps together in the same room? Oh well, why am I questioning when I should get some shut-eye?” Goldilocks thought to herself.

She tried sleeping in Father Bear’s bed, but it was too hard.

She then tried Mother Bear’s bed, but she sunk into the mattress. Luckily, she escaped in time.

“Okay, what kind of mattress is so soft that it tries to drown you in your sleep?” she asked herself as she made her way to Baby Bear’s bed.

She plopped onto Baby Bear’s bed and said “This bed is…*yawn*…just…right” before falling asleep.

A few moments later, the bears returned home from their stroll and they were shocked at the state of their home.

“Oh, my goodness! Someone broke into our cabin!” Mother Bear exclaimed.

“Even worse! The criminal even took a bite out of my porridge! And yours too!” Father Bear (Gallus) added.

“Worse than that, not only did they eat my porridge as well, they even ate the whole thing!” Baby Bear (Corn) chimed in.

“Oh dear, that’s terrible!” Mother Bear replied.

“We should check out the bedroom for any suspicious activity” Father Bear added.

When the family checked out the bedroom, the ordeal was even more shocking.

“Um, what’s some stranger doing sleeping in my bed? Is that one of your ‘special friends’, Daddy?” Baby Bear asked, reasonably disturbed, causing his father to blush in embarrassment.

Suddenly, Father Bear found a bag beside Baby Bear’s bed, containing the family’s valuables.

“This criminal is also a thief. She tried stealing my pocket watch. And your jewelry, Mother Bear. Even Baby Bear’s golden toy train” Father Bear explained.

Soon, Goldilocks woke up and was caught by the bears.

“So, Goldilocks, you decided to try to rob our house and not leave the scene of the crime. Honestly, how stupid” Father Bear said.

“You wanna talk about stupidity, who leaves bowls of porridge on the kitchen table unattended?” Goldilocks retorted.

“They were meant to cool down!” Mother Bear added.

“And you just so happen to have attempted to rob the home of a police officer. For that, you’re going downtown!” Father Bear said.

“No, please! I’m sorry! I’ll never rob houses again! Please don’t take me to jail!” Goldilocks screamed as Father Bear dragged her out of the house and took her to jail for a very long time.


The on-stage actors were met with applause as they took a bow.

After the play ended, Silverstream decided to tell Gallus some good news.

“Hey, Gallus! Remember when you were my taste tester for my baby care project yesterday?” Silverstream asked.

“Yeah, I remember” Gallus replied.

“Well, guess what?” Silverstream asked.

“What?” Gallus replied.

“I got an A+ on my project!” Silverstream cheered.

“Well, I guess the third jar really was ‘just right’, just like Baby Bear’s porridge in the Goldilocks and the Three Bears story” Gallus said.

“I guess it was. Say, speaking of porridge, I learned this new porridge recipe in Professor Pinkie’s cooking class today! You wanna stop by for a taste later?” Silverstream offered.

“Sure, sounds good! See you in a bit!” Gallus said as he left the drama room.