• Published 21st Feb 2020
  • 437 Views, 8 Comments

Drama Kids - TheGamerBrony



The Young Six (plus Corn and Peg) join the school's new Drama Club.

  • ...
 8
 437

S1E3: The Three Little Pigs

Author's Note:

Drama Kids:
Season 1, Episode 3: "The Three Little Pigs"

Cast:
Gavin Langelo as Gallus/Wolfie
Vincent Tong as Sandbar/The Lumberjack
Jaiden Cannatelli as Corn/Pig#1
Shechinah Mpumlwana as Peg/Pig #2
Devyn Dalton as Ocellus/Pig #3
Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity
Lauren Jackson as Silverstream

After enjoying themselves at the dance this past weekend, the eight students returned to class for a new school week. At lunch, they were talking about how much fun they had.

“Wasn’t that a fun dance or what?” Peg asked her friends.

“It sure was, Peg!” Corn replied.

“You really impressed me, Corn! I never knew you’d dance so well!” Peg replied.

“Like I said, I’ve been practicing. Professor Rarity taught me a few moves as well” Corn replied.

“I still can’t believe Gallus ate that whole platter of cupcakes!” Sandbar added.

“But they were the tastiest cupcakes I’ve ever had! Even though I got sick from eating too much, I’m feeling much better now. Besides, I can’t miss out on drama club!” Gallus replied.

“Oh yeah, we have drama club today! I can’t wait to find out what play we’ll be performing today!” Silverstream cheered.


After the school day ended, the eight students made their way to the drama room for their meeting.

“Good afternoon, everycreature!” Rarity exclaimed.

“Good afternoon, Miss Rarity!” the students responded.

“I hope you’ve all had fun at the dance this past weekend, but now it’s time to put on our theater game faces for our play today!” Rarity announced.

“Theater game face? Oh no, umm…Miss Rarity, I think I forgot mine!” Gallus chimed in.

Rarity chuckled and said “Silly Gallus, that’s just a figure of speech. It means ‘prepare for the show’. There’s really no such thing as a theater game face. I just made that up.”

Gallus chuckled and said “Oh, that’s a relief!”

“Anyways, today we’ll be acting out the story of the Three Little Pigs. Gallus, since you were such a good wolf in Little Red Riding Hood, I’ll have you reprise your role. Corn, Peg, and Ocellus will be playing the pigs. And Sandbar, you’ll play the lumberjack” Rarity announced.

“But, Miss Rarity, there’s no lumberjack in the Three Little Pigs” Sandbar added.

“There is in my version. Anyways, if your name wasn’t called, please report to the bleacher area. Now, my actors, take your positions!” Rarity exclaimed as the students on stage began acting.


Once upon a time, there were three little pigs who lived in three separate houses. Pig #1 (Corn) lived in a house made of hay, Pig #2 (Peg) lived in a house made of sticks, and Pig #3 (Ocellus) lived in a house made of bricks.

There also lived a wolf (Gallus) and boy, was he hungry!

“Man, I’m so hungry! And there’s nothing to eat in the woods other than sticks, dirt, leaves, and rocks! Blehh!” the wolf said.

Suddenly, he noticed a smell of something tasty.

“Mmmmmmmmm! Something sure smells tasty! And my rumbly tummy thinks it smells tasty too!” the wolf said as he walked up to the source of the smell. It was then that he found three houses.

“The little pigs? Hmm, I probably shouldn’t bother them” the wolf said as he walked away. However, his growling stomach had other plans.

“But I’m so hungry! Hmm, maybe if I ask nicely, then they’ll let me have some of what they’re eating. Gall- I mean, Wolfie, you’re a genius!” Wolfie thought to himself as he went over to the first pig’s house.

Wolfie knocked on the door, but he didn’t receive a response. Inside, the first pig was frightened, trying to hide from the wolf.

“Okay, I guess we’re doing this. Little pig, little pig, let me in!” Wolfie announced.

“Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!” the pig said from inside the house.

“Then, I guess you let me with no choice but to huff, and puff, and blow your house down!” Wolfie said before he took a huge breath of air and blew the pig’s house down.

Terrified, the pig screamed and ran to the second pig’s house. Wolfie followed suit.

“Little pigs, little pigs, let me in!” Wolfie announced.

“Not by the hairs of our chinny-chin-chins!” the two pigs said from inside the house.

“Then I’ll huff, and puff, and blow your house down!” Wolfie said before he took a huge breath of air and blew the stick house down.

Terrified, the two pigs screamed and ran to the third pig’s house, with Wolfie following suit.

“Little pigs, little pigs, let me in!” Wolfie announced.

“Not by the hairs of our chinny-chin-chins!” the three little pigs said from inside the house.

“Then I’ll huff, and puff, and blow your house down!” Wolfie said before he took a huge breath of air and tried to blow the house down. The house stayed completely intact.

Wolfie tried again. He took a bigger breath of air and blew as hard as he could, his face getting all red. The house was still intact.

“Rats! That house is too strong for me to blow down! Now I’ll never have dinner!” Wolfie said as he walked away from the house.

Inside, the three pigs cheered.

“That mean, scary wolf is finally gone!” the first pig exclaimed.

“Now, he won’t scare us anymore!” the second pig added.

“Now, we can have our stew in peace!” the third pig chimed in.

As Wolfie walked to his home, the lumberjack (Sandbar) stopped him.

“So, first you eat Little Red Riding Hood’s grandma, and now you intimidate three little pigs! What do you have to say for yourself?” the lumberjack asked sternly.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Lumberjack! I’m just so hungry, and the pigs’ dinner smelled so delicious, and I wanted some, but they wouldn’t let me over for any! So, that’s why I had to scare them!” Wolfie explained.

“That’s no reason to scare anyone! If you wanted some of their dinner, you could’ve asked nicely, and they would’ve given you some” the lumberjack replied.

“I tried to ask them, but they wouldn’t answer” Wolfie responded.

“Look, perhaps if you apologize then ask nicely, you’ll have some dinner” the lumberjack replied.

“That sounds like a good idea. Thanks, Mr. Lumberjack!” Wolfie said as he went over to the pigs’ brick house and knocked on the door.

Pig #3 answered the door and said “Oh no, it’s you! Please don’t eat us!”

“Don’t worry, I’m not here to eat you. I’m here to say I’m sorry for blowing down your houses. I’m just so hungry and I smelled something so good and I wanted to have some. May I please have some stew?” Wolfie explained.

“I accept your apology, and of course you can have some of our stew. Thank you for being so polite and asking nicely. Please come in” the pig welcomed the wolf.

When the two other pigs saw that the wolf was inside the house, they felt alarmed.

“What are you doing? Why did you invite the wolf inside?” the first pig asked.

“Yeah, are you crazy? He’ll eat all of us!” the second pig added.

“Don’t worry. He’s very nice. He just wanted some of our stew” the third pig replied. “And I think it’s ready! Dig in, everyone!”

Once Wolfie was finished with his bowl of stew, he thanked the pigs for their hospitality.

“Oh, you’re very welcome. Thank you for being such a great guest, Wolfie!” the third pig replied.

Suddenly, the stew made Wolfie belch, causing the three pigs to gasp.

“Heh heh, ‘scuse me!” Wolfie said sheepishly, causing the three pigs to laugh, with Wolfie following suit.


The on-stage actors were met with applause from the crowd as they all took a bow.

As wrap-up commenced, Sandbar went up to Gallus and said “Wow, who knew that a lumberjack would work so well in The Three Little Pigs?”

“I think you did very well, Sandbar” Gallus praised.

“Thanks! Say, how did you come up with the name Wolfie?” Sandbar asked.

“I dunno. It just came to my mind. I think it sounds cute!” Gallus replied.

“Yeah, it’s fun making things up!” Sandbar said.

“Yeah, and it’s also fun saying the word ‘wadawada’!” Gallus added.

“Wadawada? What does that mean?” Sandbar asked.

“I dunno! I just made that word up!” Gallus said, causing the two friends to laugh.