• Published 9th Feb 2020
  • 3,651 Views, 48 Comments

Catch Some Tails - arandomboi12



If a fox with an IQ of 300 was transported into equestria, what would happen? Find out soon!

  • ...
10
 48
 3,651

Into another dimension

“Ohohoho! Try and stop me!” A certain mad scientist laughed madly. It was none other than eggman. Or Doctor Ivo Robotnick, whichever you want to call that fool. And who is there to stop this madman? Well none other than Sonic and his trusty sidekick Tails. Tails was born with the genetic abnormality which gave him two tails, from which he earned his nickname, but also made him the target of much bullying. Also, because of his unusually high IQ, Tails became a master engineer. Why am I telling you this dear reader? That's because something very interesting is going to happen. Tails will have to face something alone.


“Drop him Egghead! Whatever you plan on doing, don’t!” Sonic yelled as tails was dangling from a robotic hand. Tails was struggling to get out of his grasp but he failed ultimately. Eggman was just grinning with an evil smirk. Whatever he was planning, was not for the faint of heart, as eggman cackles maniacally.

“Help Sonic!” Screamed Tails.

“That’s none of your business! But I'll elaborate you on my plan. Since I can't take over this land, I'll do it where you can’t stop me! Also with this brat, he’ll help me conquer said land! And without you, or anyone to stop me, I’ll conquer it with an iron fist! Ohohoho!” Sonic just snarled at him. What he said next was a big mistake though.


“Drop him or I’ll make you regret it!” Eggman just laughed as he opened the rift to the other world under Tails.

“If you insist!” He dropped Tails into the rift. Sonic screamed in rage as Eggman went in after Tails.


Tails groaned as he gripped his head. Whatever happened, made his head feel like it was splitting apart. He then opened his eyes, revealing his surroundings. He was on a bed with a nightstand on his left along with what seemed to be a… pony? When he made eye contact with the mare, she made an ‘eep!’ noise and took cover behind the nightstand. Tails was very confused, and most of all, curious.

“Umm… miss? You ok over there?” He asked the mare as she peeked at the two tailed fox. He hopped out of his bed and to the mare. She looked at his soft blue eyes as she hid her face in her mane.

“I-i didn’t expect you to wake up s-so quick.”

She whispered quietly. Fortunately, foxes have great hearing as tails picked up her voice rather quickly. He smiles and pats her on the head. She flinches but allows him to pat her on her head.


“What's your name miss?” She looks up at him and gives a smile. Tails nearly felt his heart shatter to pieces. She is almost adorable to the chao!

“F-Fluttershy…” She whispered again. He smiles but something grazed his mind, what kind of name is Fluttershy? But he couldn't talk because his name is Miles Prower.

“Miles. Miles “Tails” Prower.” He said while giving her a calm smile. He then looked around the place. It wasn’t everyday you see a talking pony or their humble, quaint, home.


“Why do you have two tails Mr. Prower?” Tails looked at her with a mix of confusion, that was until he knew what she was preferring to. He places one of the tails in his hand.


“I was born with these. I used to get picked on alot until I figured out how I could use them. Also don't call me mister please? Refer to me as Tails.” He said as she got herself up. Tails made idol small talk with Fluttershy, he asked where he was and she told him he was in Equestria the land of the ponies. Tails thought of the possibilities, how did he get here? As she kept on making idle chit chat until it hit him: if he got here too, that meant Eggman is here too. He sat up with a serious expression on his face. Fluttershy looked at Tails with a worried look.


“Are you alright Tails?” He put his hands on Fluttershy’s shoulders. He looked her dead in the eyes.

“Can you take me to your leader? I have a serious matter on hand I should warn them about.” Tails said to Fluttershy.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER CREEP!”

Tails was quick on his feet and dodge an angry pegasis. She slammed her head in the wall and fell to the floor, dazed. Tails just shook his head

“Just the same as Knuckles. She’s fast like Sonic, but lacks wit.” he mentally thought as she rubbed her head with her hoof and stared angrily at the fox.

“Fluttershy, did that Two tailed idiot hurt you?” Fluttershy shook her head. The rainbow hair mare face softened and looked at the floor. A blush formed on her face, she was embarrassed. Tails walked up to both of them.

“Anyways, my name is Tails or Miles “Tails” Prower but i want you to prefer me as Tails. Before I was interrupted, I just wanted to say that a threat is here.” The two both looked at each other and then Tails with a confused look.

“What threat?” The cyan pegasus asked. Tails knew that explaining this would cause panic, he then cleared his throat.


“Dr. Eggman is the threat. And I doubt this is Mobius anymore. Eggman is a short-tempered, raucous, pompous, and cruel evil genius who is constantly planning to take over the world. His primary motivation throughout is his psychotic belief of self-entitlement. Arrogant and narcissistic, he constructs countless technological wonders in his own image to fuel his massive ego.”


“O-oh my…” Fluttershy said with fear in her eyes. The cyan pegasus just had a cocky smirk on her face.

“No problem. We can just beat him up and call it a day!” She then made a few quick jabs in the air and looked at Tails.

“Nope that is not an option. Perhaps the most frustrating and deadly aspect about Eggman is his tendency to always escape at the last minute, even as all his creations and machines crumble and blow up around him, ensuring that he will always be back again with another scheme to endanger the planet and beyond. No matter how close we appear to be finally catching the villain and putting him out of commission, the doctor always has an escape plan, which ironically enough, are the only plans he can formulate that we had been known to fail in foiling, making it nearly impossible for both of us to defeat the other for good, making our battle a never ending one. One of Eggman's more admirable, if not dangerous, traits is his courage throughout life threatening situations. Despite Eggman's continuous use of machinery to both protect himself and fight his opponents, Eggman shows considerable bravery and very rarely shows fear, regardless of who or what he is facing. Even in the wake of the Black Arms invasion, Eggman remains very composed and even enters their base of operations without showing any fear. His persistence to control other creatures bent on mass destruction and approach them to ultimately tame them, including Chaos and Dark Gaia, also illustrate his apparent lack of fear.” The two were both shocked about this and feared the worst.


“Then how do you handle him if he is that powerful?” She spoke up again. Tails then had a smirk on his face.

“Me, my friends, and of course, Sonic the fastest thing alive.”

Author's Note:

Was it rushed? or do you like it? Comment below!