• Published 2nd Feb 2020
  • 1,158 Views, 18 Comments

Brok - Jhonn



Some legends called him the blacksmith god, others referred to him as the artisan of Faust, but very few mention his name, Brok.

  • ...
0
 18
 1,158

Chapter 7

I have never liked politics, and even less have I been involved in it all my life, if possible I always try to evade the governments I run into, with clear exceptions of kings and queens, as well as warriors or generals who want something, even dragons are no exception.

Although I suppose that after yesterday's small exhibition it could generate curiosity.

Apparently a small garrison of the royal guard was stationed a few kilometers away, something about protecting the town in case the creatures of the forest wanted to eat more than other animals.

In addition to living near the capital of a country, it is common sense that they have patrols nearby, I guess.

"For the last time, it was an accident of the Zap apple harvest!" - I heard Seed shout at the entrance.

The royal guards were very interested in what had happened, a new star in the sky, as well as a magical explosion as powerful as being mistaken for an alicorn, I suppose it might draw attention.

"Madam, we just want to make sure of your well-being, we need to know everything that happened and what caused it" - said the guard, a huge pegasus in golden armor.

He was accompanied by two other guards, a unicorn and an earth pony, but the latter had something strange.

Thanks to my height I can go unnoticed while hiding in the trees, it was fortunate that I was looking for an apple to eat when they arrived.

My work as a blacksmith, as always, stood out from the rest, which made Canterlot try to find the origin of such good tools, when the smug unicorn blacksmiths realized that the apple symbol was the insignia of a family of ponies farmers, tried to discredit my work.

It was a very entertaining time for me, Smith said that they even tried to break a sword that I had made to order for a ceremony for a good 1000 bits, stabbing a solid rock, to demonstrate the low quality of my tools compared to others made by unicorns.

Suffice it to say that it is now known as the sword in the stone.

Since then, even the guard has harassed Smith to find out who the blacksmith is, even trying to hire me directly.

It took a letter to the princess from Seed to stop them harassing us, saying that I don't make weapons, and that this time it was because of a request for a ceremonial sword (which is honestly pure decoration, but I did it very well), and would not do it again.

In revenge for harassing us, I made Smith enchanted the sword with a white light powder, so that the stone can never be broken or moved, as well as the sword, 5 years have passed and the guard has it as a tourist attraction.

But now the guard is only looking for an excuse to go into my farm and look for my forge, or kidnap me.

"I already told you that it was an accident, we tried to make the Zap apples harvested all year round, but we did not succeed, and the result was the total loss of the Zap apples due to the explosion of their magic" - said Seed while she watched In the eyes of a rather nervous guard, an angry apple is something to fear.

It was funny to see her in that state, when that look was not directed at you.

I guess they gave up as they left, I got out of the bushes and walked over to Seed.

Although she was a 65-year-old mare, thanks to eating food and drinking water from her treasures, she seemed to be no more than 40.

But the look in her eyes was tired.

"Someday they will see you, grandpa, you cannot hide your whole life" - Seed said as we entered the house.

"I know, but the less they see me, the less they will suspect" - I said with a smile, although deep down I was worried, it has not been more than 30 years since I arrived.

"The princess would not do anything to you, nor would she ask you for anything, unless it is for something that is to protect her subjects" - Seed said while pouring some tea.

"Maybe not, but you know very well that she is not exempt from the darkness."

On one of my trips to the castle in the woods, I came across the diary of the princess and her sister, it was surprising, to say the least, even Seed almost cried when he found out about the tragic outcome.

In the end, Seed returned it to the princess, saying that she found it, apparently everything ended in an oath to keep the secret of the fallen princess.

But if her sister fell into darkness, who guarantees that Celestia does not, I have already dealt with enough evil beings in my life.

And I don't want to risk my family.

"Sigh, I know, but I don't like that you're locked up in this farm" -he said while looking at me with pity.

"I like it that way, I have never liked traveling, but ok, how about I make a talisman that allows me to change shape? That way I could go out without anyone noticing, adjusting a little bit could even make those avatars age, like that I could keep them for a long time "- I said with emotion, I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me before! I had already made an amulet the same before.

"It could work, but if you feel more comfortable like that, that's fine" -said Seed while looking at me with resignation.

This could be interesting.

Author's Note:

Can someone help me write the southern accent for the story ??, I have no idea how to do it :ajsleepy: