• Published 2nd Feb 2020
  • 1,158 Views, 18 Comments

Brok - Jhonn



Some legends called him the blacksmith god, others referred to him as the artisan of Faust, but very few mention his name, Brok.

  • ...
0
 18
 1,158

Chapter 11

"Very good, little Mac, what we have here is a thread of golden light, it is a bit difficult to achieve, first you reflect the morning light in a mirror on magic water and you let it pass through until dawn is over, the result They are these beautiful threads, threads that cannot be eaten !, spit that out Mac! "- I said as I took the children out of his mouth, I swear to God that this little guy doesn't eat the earth because maybe he already tasted it.

I think it is not a good idea to bring a colt to the workshop, but I can watch him better in this place, also his medallion keeps him safe from any danger, but even so he can cry a lot and that is not good.

"Grandpa, are you downstairs?" - I heard Smith speak from the kitchen, maybe the food is already there.

"Come on little! You heard your mother Mac, let's finally eat, I have a beastly hunger" - I said while carrying the golden foal.

He's already big, or at least for me, maybe in a few years he'll be taller than me, I hate my short stature.

When I left the workshop, the sunlight had already hidden, I think we spent more time in the workshop than I thought.

"We are here Smith" - I said as I entered the kitchen.

"My parents are not long in coming Grandpa, make yourself comfortable, my husband is still in the fields, he will arrive later," Smith said as he grabbed the little Mac.

I think I will never tire of seeing them, they make me nostalgic of another times.

"I think your parents said they were going to the capital, right? For any special reason?" - I asked while I served myself some tea.

"Well, it's a surprise" - said Smith with a look that I didn't like at all.

"Very well dear, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue in my work, that mirror will not end on its own, if you need something just call by the fireplace" - I said while grabbing what you could eat and I left as quickly as possible.

Only to bump into something and spill all my food.

"Excuse me, Brown, I didn't see you...." - I said as I looked at what I thought was Smith's husband, only to see a long white leg.

Shit....