• Published 2nd Feb 2020
  • 1,158 Views, 18 Comments

Brok - Jhonn



Some legends called him the blacksmith god, others referred to him as the artisan of Faust, but very few mention his name, Brok.

  • ...
0
 18
 1,158

Chapter 2

"So, could you help us with that?" - Wood asked, when I meeting him he was so quiet, I suppose that the time and saving his sister made him more communicative, and although he is the eldest of the family (that I know), he does not stop asking me for pretty crazy things once he got get confidence.

"Wood, you know well that I love them, you are like the son I never had, but I think Smith's attitude is partly your fault, why in the name of harmony do you want a hat made of apple threads?!" - I shouted, Although it is not the wildest thing they have asked of me, it is one of the most .... useless.

"Well, since I helped you calm my sister about the gala, and get you some bottles of hard apple cider, maybe a simple hat is not much to ask for" - said Wood, although he was considerably taller than me, frankly he behaved more like a foal.

"In addition, it is also to promote our farm, it is very annoying to smell dead after working in the morning and go out to sell like this, at least with that we could not scare our clients"

..... That is a good point, I managed to install showers in the house, but the best sale in the new town was in the morning, Wood and Strong were in charge of the harvest and sale, Seed was helping me build more buildings for the farm, I tried to convince her that I could alone, but she is very stubborn.

Smith took care of the financial side and dealings with the new merchants coming into town, I even heard he had gotten a pretty juicy contract for the Zap apples.

But still, I think Wood only wants a new hat.

"What you need is to organize themselves better, Seed already told you two that you could take turns taking a bath, even without wasting time" - he said while returning to my work.

My workshop could not be compared to others I have had, but I would not change it for anything, everyone helped me build it, from the small cabin, now seemed more like a kind of burrow.

From the outside, nothing seemed to have changed, but now the cabin was the entrance for my forge, although I still have plans to expand it to cover the entire area of ​​the farm underneath, all I need is my hammer and anvil.

If I needed fire, one of my skills is to heat even the densest metal with a simple breath, I don't need wood or coal, at least for most of my creations, the smoke came out of the chimney that was connected to the house, just below, and because it is easier for me to be called screaming through the fireplace than to go down to my workshop.

I also managed to create an aqueduct to not only supply the farm, but also my forge, it is quite self sufficient.

"At least for my birthday?" - he asked, getting a sigh from me, I swear to God he's like a child.

"Okay, but in exchange, you would ask for a date to that mare you talk about so much, if you want to be more presentable for her, you could be honest" - I said with a smile, making him blush, even for someone as red as He was quite notorious.

Getting him to leave, I just continued with my work, these moments, although annoying, made me smile, they remind me......to my first family.