• Published 2nd Feb 2020
  • 1,158 Views, 18 Comments

Brok - Jhonn



Some legends called him the blacksmith god, others referred to him as the artisan of Faust, but very few mention his name, Brok.

  • ...
0
 18
 1,158

Chapter 9

Things went pretty well, at least the royal guard didn't arrest me, but Smith didn't like at all that I make that little joke on royalty.

What part of NO, they don't understand?

Well, at least that would be enough, for now, to keep them away for a while.

Although I think I should be more careful about my things, even if I make them the most "common" as I can, they finish with great quality and that is bad if I want to go unnoticed.

I still cannot find any clues about any of my most powerful artifacts, although thanks to the Apple family, I managed to find, to my great chagrin, several legends that mention some of my creations.

My stupid pride has created very powerful and dangerous things, I even remember that a king in a southern country, a zebra king, if I remember correctly, asked me to create something that would provide him with all the knowledge in the world.

Why does anyone want to know everything?

I ended up building a well of gold, by offering one eye, silver water will give you knowledge of all magic, by offering both eyes, golden water will give you the wisdom of a thousand lives.

It was a challenge, that thing is connected to every magical essence, even mine.

Although I doubt they can do what I do without my physical abilities.

I also did for a crazy goat a long time ago, a little bell made of windigos, that part was hard to do but is one of my best works.

I would like to say I was young and stupid, but things are fine, I guess every potentially dangerous artifact was just forgotten.

I just need to find them, What could go wrong?