• Published 23rd Dec 2019
  • 1,172 Views, 46 Comments

An Apple Wedding - xd77



Nathan and Apple Bloom get married!

  • ...
 46
 1,172

Part 2

It was nearing evening and everyone had managed to memorize all the roles for their parts in tomorrow's big adventure. Now that it was officially clear what everyone had to do, they all were now ready to put on the correct forms of apparel they were assigned to wear in their parts. Gallus, Sandbar, and Spike would wear black Marine like uniforms with medals and red sashes on them, Silverstream, Ocellus, and Smolder would wear white robe dresses with boutonnieres on them in the center and wear floral crowns on their heads. Apple Bloom would wear her dress while Nathan would wear a refurbished red guard uniform with a blue sash and shield of Shining Armor's cutie mark in the center of it.

Anyway, it was nearing the end of the rehearsal, and everypony and creature were heading out the doors and into their dressing/bedrooms they were assigned to for the evening. As they were exiting the throne room, the last ones to exit were Nathan and Apple Bloom, along with Twilight, as they walked down the hallways. They had no trouble in finding their assigned rooms because the first one to find theirs was Gallus as he opened a door that led into his personal quarters.

"Well, I've got experimenting to do on my outfit, good night you all." he said.

"Good night." said the rest, as they continued to walk, the next ones were Smolder, Silverstream, Ocellus, Luster Dawn, and Yona. Twilight had managed to find a room big enough to fit at least five ponies and Nathan and Apple Bloom wanted to give them special treatment since they were a big part of it all.

"Good night you all, I hope we can get this going well tomorrow." said Ocellus as she and the others entered into their bedroom.

"See y'all in the mornin'." said Apple Bloom

"Hope y'all sleep well." said Nathan.

"Pleasant dreams." said Twilight with a warm smile, and Smolder closed the door. So far, at least half of the crew had found their quarters, Apple Bloom would be sleeping with Applejack, Skyla, and Flurry Heart. Nathan would be sleeping with Big Mac, Sandbar, and Spike, but that was nothing short as Nathan found the door that opened up into their sleep quarters for the night as well. Nathan's horn glowed to magically turn the doorknob and opened it to reveal several beds and he was the first one to walk in, but not before he gave Apple Bloom a good night kiss on her lips.

"See ya' in the mornin' Bloomy." he said.

Apple Bloom giggled romantically, "Exactly mah' love, wedding mornin'." and she followed the others with Kyle, Luke, and Twilight to their rooms as Nate let his roommates in and he closed the door. Once the door was closed, the four manly mares inspected their apparel that Rarity had made for them, Big Mac, Sandbar, and Spike looked at their uniforms while Nathan looked at the refurbished red guard uniform with the blue sash.

"Can y'all believe after all this time, it's finally happenin'?!" Nathan asked in excitement, everyone was super excited, well everyone except Big Mac.

"Tomorrow at 11 AM, Apple Bloom and Ah' are gonna be husband and wife, Ah' really look forward to a good cherishing life."

"Yeah about that...." interrupted Big Mac, causing Nathan and the other two to stare at him.

"What's wrong Big Mac, you should be happy about this." said Spike.

"Nope." said Big Mac.

Nathan walked up to him and put a hoof on him, "Big Mac, why the long face?"

"Ah'm just a little sorry."

"Sorry for what?" asked Spike.

"About what Nathan is about to go through."

"What are you talkin' bout?"

"Spike, Sandbar, Ah' need y'all to step out for a minute, Ah' wanna talk with Nathan alone."

"Okay." Spike said and he and Sandbar went outside, leaving Nathan along with Big Mac, Spike then closed the door. Now it was just him and Big Mac, for now.

"All right Big Mac, what's this all about?" asked Nathan.

"Nate, Ah' know you and Apple Bloom have been really excited 'bout this massive event coming, but there's one little difficult risk of gettin' married."

"And what would that be?"

"Well, when your parents got married, Shining Armor's risk was that a very big responsibility was about to come into his life. When he got married, he had to give up a lot of awesome stages of fun because he knew that since he had Cadance, that form of life was officially over."

"What are ya' tellin' me?"

"Ah'm saying, when you and Apple Bloom get married tomorrow, you're gonna have to realize that once you two are husband and wife, you will be giving up a lot of fun things life for the sake of your vows."

This really got to Nathan as he put a hoof on his chin.

"Ah' just want you to really think this through." said Big Mac as he went outside to be with his sisters. Meanwhile, Spike and Sandbar came back inside and saw Nathan frozen as stone, then saw him put his hoof down.

"Nathan, is something wrong?" asked Sandbar.

"Whoa." said Nathan who was now in shock.

"What, what is it?" asked Spike.

"Guys, Ah'm now not so sure Ah' wanna do this." Sandbar and Spike showed confused expressions.

"What are you talking about?" asked Sandbar.

"Big Mac just told me Ah' will no longer be able to do anything fun, maybe Ah' shouldn't get married."

Sandbar and Spike gasped.

"Nate, you and Apple Bloom have been going through this event for months, you can't just throw it all away just because somepony says you have to give up." said Spike.

"Yeah, you'll still get to do fun stuff, he's just saying you have to put Apple Bloom's thought's ahead of yours, because that's what a stallion does."

"Yes, a true stallion." said Spike.

"Ah' don't know y'all." said a very nervous Nathan as the scene quickly transitioned.

....5:00 AM the next morning....

Nathan was walking out in the hallway with Kyle, who was already dressed while Nathan levitated his uniform with his horn.

"Nathan, it's 5:00 in the morning, where are you taking me?" asked Kyle as he got on his shoes.

"Shh, Kyle trust me, this is very important to me."

"Nate, you're getting married in 6 hours, you are getting married aren't you?" asked Kyle as he put on a jacket.

"Kyle come on, Ah'll explain everything on the way to the airport."

"THE AIRPORT?!!!!" Kyle asked with a low-toned yell.

"Yes, now come on, shh!" Nathan said as he and Kyle quickly left the castle to head for the Crystal Empire where they would be taken back to Dallas.

Author's Note:

How should Apple Bloom and the others react when they see Nathan is not with Sandbar and Spike?

Find out soon!