• Published 14th Aug 2012
  • 1,372 Views, 23 Comments

Seth Disarmonia and the Universe Hopping Princess - KenSES64



Ever wake up and there's an Alicorn in your kitchen?

  • ...
4
 23
 1,372

Final Boss

Chapter 12: Final Boss

Now reappearing in the castle, the seven mares I was taken away from a few minutes ago turned towards me.

“Hey *breath* everypony. *breath* What’s up?” I say now realizing how much magical energy I’ve used.

“Seth!” Rainbow called flying towards me and wrapping me in a hug. “I’m so glad you’re safe. So what happened?” She looks at my bloody nose and scratched cheek. "Oh my gosh are you hurt?!"

“Don't worry Rainbow I'm fine, but the fact you're concerned about me is absolutely adorable." Rainbow blushes abit and I continue. "To answer what happened. Inferno brought me down to an arena, tried to have me fight a manticore, I teleported away from said manticore, fought Inferno, cut off his hand, threw him at the manticore, which killed him and I freed Princess Celestia, Princess Cadence, and like 15 other prisoners.”

“Aww yeah! I knew you would take that bastard down.” She said before pecking me on the unscathed cheek.

“Ah-hem” Twilight coughed. “Sorry to interrupt your little lovefest, but we should continue looking for Lord Drez.”

Rainbow unwrapped here arms from around me, turned to Twilight and said, “We haven’t seen him yet so what are the odds he’d show up now?”

And now here comes the dramatic irony. We then heard the sound of feet landing on the ground. Turning to were the sound was coming from we saw the 8 foot tail, silver scaled dragon/gargoyle hybrid we were looking for.

I turned to the others and said, “Okay you gals know what to do. Turn invisible and hide somewhere else. I’ll fight him so you can charge up the elements.”

"You sure sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"Yes darling, we can clearly see that you are tired." Rarity added.

"We don't want you to get hurt." Fluttershy stated.

I look at them as many great moments of our friendship flash in my head. Working in the library with Twilight, helping Applejack on her farm, the parties with Pinkie, Fluttershy showing me how to treat animals, chats over coffee with Rarity and of course the numerous great time with Rainbow Dash both before and after we started dating. All those times made my existence worthwhile. I really just can't express how much they mean to me.

I just simply say, "Yeah I'm sure."

They nodded as Copy Cat’s horn glowed green and they all vanished. I heard Rainbow say “Good luck.”

As I turned my attention to Drez, I spawned my rapier, which gave me a small headache from my low amount of magic left. The levitation needed to hold it made the headache even worse almost every second, but I had to fight through the pain so they can get a good shot at him.

Drez spread out his wings to look more intimidating. It kinda worked. But, hey I’m about to fight a half dragon creature who’s twice my size and I have limited magic left. I don't care though, if the worse case scanario happens and he kills me, well at least unlike my birth my death wouldn't have been for nothing.

I ran right at him, sword out, ready to slash. When unexpectedly he just kicked me and I was sent halfway across the room like a rag doll. I got up to see Drez with a small smirk before he flies up into the air and then tries to come down on me with his sharp talons. Thankfully I get out of the way in time.

I then jump right onto his back, holding on as he tries shake me off. I take my sword and drive it down.

SNAP!

The sword broke once it hit his skin. Let me remind you that this is a weapon that I create from my own magic. I had no idea that it could break. Not only that, but the piece that snapped off when up into the air and come, pointed side down, into my front left leg near the shoulder area. Blood was gushing out and I was sure that at the very least one bone was broken. It could have been worse like my heart or something, but I still let out a moan in pain. Then a third thing happened because lady luck is hating me right now. Right then I felt my magic run out. The pieces of the sword disappeared.

Drez grabbed me with one hand, I was too weak to fight back. Drez smiled with an evil grin and flew into the air. Then he just threw me down towards the floor, where I impacted and trust me when I say that I was in more pain than I ever been in my entire life, but no he wasn't done. He came back down, picked me up and started bashing my limp body agenst everything around him, before slamming me back down.

Drez looks down on me and says two simple words, "Puny pony."

So I was lying there fading in and out of consciousness when right there the element’s blast come right down on us. Yeah us. I got hit too. Drez opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out. As for me I felt a warm, tingling sensation, that almost felt like being in a hot tub. It felt nice actually.

When the blast was over Drez was completely black and just stood there for a few seconds before he just completely felt apart into a pile of ashes. That's when I finally lost consciousness.
______________________________________________________________________________

I awoke in something I should expect by now, a dark void. I got up and across from me was a cloud of red aura that was in the shape of a pony. A laughter echoed around me as the cloud slowly disappeared.

I wondered what the hay was that all about when I suddenly in a bar.
“The hell?” I say aloud. Then at the bar table were three beings. A pink and purple stripped cat, some bipedal creature with a green head, wearing a yellow zoot suit, and somepony who I wouldn’t have minded if I never saw him again, Discord. They all turned to me. The first two had large, and really creepy grins. Discord looked kinda annoyed.

“Oh it’s you.” Discord said. “I just lost 50 bits betting on you.”

“Uhhh... what?” I respond.

Discord pointed at the other two and said. “The three of us had a bet on the results of the battle. I bet that you would be able to defeat Drez without help from the elements, but you choked out there.”

The green headed guy turned to Discord and said, “Well too bad Q, pay up.”

Discord hands over a sack of bits over to him and says, “You now I haven’t used that name since 1994.”

Then three black and white creatures popped up from behind the bar. The tallest one wore a pair of tan pants, the second had on a light blue shirt and red hat, the third donned a pink skirt and yellow flower in her hair.

“Well it was your own fault Discord.” The tall on said.

“Yeah, the smart money was on the big guy.” The one with the hat added.

“Though betting on your kid was kinda sweat.” The female said.

“Can somepony explain what the hay is going on?” I ask.

“Okay you are somehow in our hangout, but you most likely will leave once you wake up.” Discord explained. “Let me introduce you to everypony.” He pointed to the cat and said, “This is the Cheshire Cat.”

“Nice to met you mister Mr. Disarmonia.” The cat said.

“Holy crap did that thing just talk!” I shout in surprise.

The cat just snickers.

Discord then points at the green guy. “This is The Mask.”

The Mask tips his hat.

“And these three are Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner.”

“Hello.” “Hello.” “Hello” They sang while suddenly dressed like a barbershop quartet.

“Okay nice to meet you all I guess, but I kinda want to wake up now.” I said.

“You sure?” Yakko asked. “Deadpool will be here any moment with the pizza.”

“Yeah I’m sure.”

“Fine then, but we may see you again or at least I will. Who knows the author hasn’t decided yet, but hey he has to see what season three gives him first.” Discord said.

“Uhh.. What the hay are you talking about?”

“Oh nothing.” Discord responded before snapping his fingers and everything went white.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Notes

Okay I'm not sure if I should add a crossover tag or not because of this chapter.