• Published 14th Aug 2012
  • 1,372 Views, 23 Comments

Seth Disarmonia and the Universe Hopping Princess - KenSES64



Ever wake up and there's an Alicorn in your kitchen?

  • ...
4
 23
 1,372

The Fun Has Been Doubled!

Chapter 13: The Fun Has Been Doubled!

I open my eyes to see a pair of concerned pair of magenta eyes looking back down at me.

“Oh thank Celestia you’re alive!” Rainbow said. “Are you hurt? Can you get up?”

Now that she mentioned it I realized that I felt perfectly fine. Even my shoulder wound seemed to be healed. I assumed that the elements did that. Weird, but I’m not complaining. I get back up only to have Rainbow to tackle me back down with one of her hug attacks.

We then hear a loud cracking sound. We both get up to see the statues in the room were all cracking. All together the stone fell off all 8 of them revealing the ponies underneath. This universe’s element wielders, Princess Luna and Princess Filia Solis. They all looked dizzy for a few seconds before they all stared at us.

(To avoid confusion I’ll refer these versions of my friends as B’s and my friends as A’s.)

Rainbow Dash B Flies up shouting, “Changelings!” She then rushes at us, but is stopped by Filia’s magic.

“Don’t worry Rainbow, they’re not Changelings.” Filia said.

“That one is.” Rainbow B responded pointing at Copy Cat.

“I meant the other yous.”

“Well who the hay are they?” Applejack B asked.

“Hi my name’s Seth, these are my friends and girlfriend, but you already know their names. We’re from another universe.” I answer.

Suddenly Twilight B’s eye lite up and she rushed right at us. “You guys are from an alternate universe? So the multiverse theory is correct? I have so many questions to ask. So what’s different with your universe?”

“I exist, Princess Filia doesn’t, and Equestria wasn’t taken over like this, but don’t worry Drez is a pile of ashes and Chrysalis is in a jar.”

“Wait what? Chrysalis is in a jar?”

“Yup.” Pinkie A said pulling said jar with the shrunken Changeling queen in it.

“I can’t even describe where I just was.” She said in her small voice.

Once again there were laughs. Tiny Chrissy gave a “I am not amused” face.
______________________________________________________________________________

So I’ll sum up what happened with the resistance. Apparently after Chrysalis was defeated the Changelings sensed it and retreated. With the army cut in half the gargoyles started to fall quickly and eventually ran away as well.

Short story shorter, we won.
______________________________________________________________________________

Later there was a victory party/memorial to the fallen. I saw that both Twilight B and Cadence were very upset, so I guess they found out about Shining.

The party itself was fun, but what would you expect? It was being run by two Pinkie Pies.
Speaking of which I noticed my friends talking with their own counterparts. Wait if they’re all talking to themselves does that mean they’re all crazy?

I walked you to the two Rainbows and said, “Hi beautiful.”

They looked at my smirking and at the same time said, “Which one are you talking to?”

“The one I’m dating of course.”

“Well, which one of us is that?” They said in unison again. Geez did they practice this or something.

I look back and forth before I sigh and say, “Honestly I can’t tell. I know I’m a terrible boyfriend. I’m sorry. I mean I could test you with questions about me that only my Rainbow would know.”

“Like what? Your addiction to honey mustard, your fear of bees, or your wing fetish?” The Rainbow on the left said.

I don’t respond, but I feel my face warm up a bit because of that last one.
______________________________________________________________________________

A while later I ran into Princess Filia Solis and she asked “So I thought you were going to be executed. How did you get out of that.”

“Long story short. Ganger is an idiot.”

“Oh okay.”

“So your father was Claymore?”

“Yeah he was.” She said looking saddened.

“Oh did I upset you? Sorry.”

“Oh no, I’m fine. I just miss him sometimes. So does my mom.”

“Yeah I know. The Celestia of my universe seems to miss him as well.”

“You know I really feel bad about your version of my mom. Think of it, I your universe that Inferno guy killed him, so I don’t exist. So when she had to banish Aunt Luna when she became Nightmare Moon, she had nopony left.”

“Wow, I never thought of that. I feel bad for her too.”

Across from the room we saw the pair of element wielders all together. One of the Rainbows (I assume the one that’s my girlfriend. If not that would be weird.) winked at me.

Filia smiled and said, “You two do make a cute couple.”

“Thanks. Do you have a special somepony?”

“Unfortunately no. My mother is really protective. Seriously I’m 1296 years old and she still treats me like I’m still her little filly.”

We both laugh at that.
______________________________________________________________________________

Not long after the party was over Rainbow and I went to the room we were given for the night to sleep. Tomorrow we were going home.