• Published 14th Aug 2012
  • 1,371 Views, 23 Comments

Seth Disarmonia and the Universe Hopping Princess - KenSES64



Ever wake up and there's an Alicorn in your kitchen?

  • ...
4
 23
 1,371

Hello My Name is Ganger the Changeling. You Killed My Brother. Now Prepare to Die!

Chapter 7: Hello My Name is Ganger the Changeling. You Killed My Brother. Now Prepare to Die!

After a while I ended up falling asleep, but not for long.

I felt something patting me on the cheek and a voice saying, “Hey! Hey! Wake up!” My eyes slowly open to see a white face and a pair of red eyes.

“Huh?” I respond looking to my sides to see two similar white figures holding me up by my arms. Even though I was in a sleepy daze I could still tell that this was Ganger and two of his clones. I can also put together that we’re probably outside due to a gentle breeze, the sound of crickets chirping and the feeling of grass under my hooves. Not sure were outside though, it’s too dark to see that much.

“Good to see you’re awake.” Ganger said with a cocky smile before bringing his arm back and bringing it back forward, punching me in the gut. I start coughing out the air in my lungs. Ganger chuckles and delivers another blow, this one to my face.

I look at him right in the eyes and say, “So what? Are you just going to rough me up before I’m executed?”

“Oh no. If you recall you killed my twin brother, so after I’m through with you, well, Let’s just say your not going to make it to that noose.” He puts one hoof one my shoulder and the other on my horn. “Now to return the favor.”

Not wanting to be a victim of karma I quickly bring up one of my back legs forward and nail him right in the bug boingloins. His eyes shrink and he falls to the ground clenching that general area. Strangely this also made his clones vanish. I wonder if that also works on unicorns, but I don’t want to be the test subject.

While he was down I got on him, (Don’t take that the wrong way), and laid as many hits as I could before being shoved off.

“You’ll pay for that you bastard.” He said while pulling a knife out off Celestia knows where and jabbing it at me. I try to avoid it, but it still scratches my cheek. Not a bid deal obviously. I rush at him, spin myself around by 180 degrees, kick my back legs up and both back hooves connect to his face. Applejack would be proud.

His body rolls for a few feet, but he gets up really quickly and says, “Buck it! I’m not playing fair anymore!”

“How were you being fair before?” Seriously, I can’t use magic because of this Celestia damned collar, I have no weapons and no training in hoof-to-hoof combat. Yeah I know that Rainbow’s a black belt in karate and she has offered to teach me, but I didn’t take up the offer because I figured that I could defend myself with my magic. Yeah that’s biting me in the flank now, kinda. Well I’m actually not doing too bad now.

Ganger lunges at me, pinning me to the ground. He bares his fangs and thrust his head down to bite. I instinctively bring up one of my arms to protect myself. Of course he digs his teeth into it.

I wince in pain as I try to kick him off. I’m able to get my back legs on his torso and kick forward to shove him off of me, removing his fangs from my arm.

We both stand up and he jabs his horn towards my throat. I don’t have enough time to react and I’m about to accept my fate when...

*CHINK*

You’re not going to believe this, but he missed all the open area of my neck and he gets his horn stuck in the gem on the collar. He tries to pull his horn out and...

*CCCRRRACK* *SNAP*

Ganger falls backwards with a piece of the collar still stuck on his horn as the rest falls off of my neck. I feel a small serge of magical energy come back to me and I use this opportunity to escape. I first cast the tracker spell to find out where Rainbow is and then I teleport there.
______________________________________________________________________________

I appear somewhere I didn’t recognize. Seemed to be a cave or something. I find Rainbow asleep on something and I see that she was holding my saddlebags in her arms. I could help, but smile at her cuteness and lay down next to her, falling back asleep.