• Published 14th Aug 2012
  • 1,372 Views, 23 Comments

Seth Disarmonia and the Universe Hopping Princess - KenSES64



Ever wake up and there's an Alicorn in your kitchen?

  • ...
4
 23
 1,372

Manticores and Gargoyles and Alicorns, Oh My!

Chapter 11: Manticores and Gargoyles and Alicorns, Oh My!

We reappeared in what appeared to be some sort of an arena. I see that I’m standing on a battlefield that had a ten foot wall around it. After the wall was a set of bleachers were Inferno was sitting. At the very end of the rows of seats was a rack that had a pony strapped to in. Not just anypony, it was Princess Celestia and she looked awful. Her snow white coat was stained with dirt and grime, her flowing mane and tail were now limp and lifeless and her eyes were like dark voids. Like she was now staring into nothingness. There was also a metal rod covering her horn. So it’s best to assume that this is what Filia Solis was talking about when she explained why the sun and moon were still moving normally.

“Welcome to the old Canterlot Arena.” Inferno exclaimed. “Before for Celestia and Luna came to power, hell even before Discord’s reign, this was build where Equestria’s criminals were sent to fight to the death for the citizen’s entertainment. Sadly the princesses thought it was inponmane.” Inferno lets out an sigh and mumbles, “By Lord Blaze some of your vocabulary is stupid. Anyways they didn’t like it so they covered up that it ever existed by casting a spell to bury it underground. I must say it held up pretty well for being underground for thousands of years. Of course now Tia here has been using it. She’s been forced to watch as ponies have been forced to fight for their lives. Even that skull over to your left belonged to her nephew Prince Blueblood. I’ll tell you he was terrible. The Manticore killed him in like two seconds, but really is anyone even that upset? It’s Blueblood.”

I didn’t have an answer to that because I haven’t me him in my universe, but I recall Rarity telling me how poorly he treated her at the Grand Galloping Gala. Yet, on thing stuck in my mind. “Did you say Manticore?”

Inferno snapped his figures and the sound of a gate opening squeaked throughout the arena followed by a loud roar. I turn around to see a full grown manticore staring me down, licking it’s lips. It trashed around its long red scorpion tail. The tail’s tip was stained black with dried blood. The large bat-like wings were pinned down with a metal band.

The Manticore got ready to pounce and I put a shield up to think of what to do. As the Manticore was bombarding my shield with scratches with it’s claws and jabs with it’s stinger a very obvious thought occurred to me. I can teleport, so I don’t really have to fight this beast. As my shield finally broke I teleported away and reappeared behind Inferno and bucked him in the back of the head, which sent him rolling down a couple rows of seats and knocked his metal mask off, revealing what now was his face. It was horrible. Almost every inch of it was scared, in some places (his right check, forehead and right side of his chin) had whole chunks off shin gone revealing bone, or in the case with his cheek his sharp teeth.

“Yes Setali get a good long look at what you done to me when you became the monster you really are.” Inferno said. “Or do you want to see where my wings were. Remember the other day you bragged about doing that.”

“Hey you bragged that you killed Claymore.” I point out.

“Oh so true.” Inferno said before he snapped his figures and teleported.

He reappeared right in front of me and scrapes the side of my face with his claws. He jumps back and teleports again. I was able to put up a shield just as he reapeared. His claws scrape the side of the shield trailing sparks behind them. I then teleport out of the shield reappearing behind him a shoot a energy beam, knocking him down. I try to capitalize on this by running up to him with a magically spawned war hammer. Before I could hit him with it.

BAM!

He rolled onto his back and punched me right in the nose, which actually sends me back a few feet. I feel blood dripping down from my nose, but I ignored it a ran at him again. When I got near him he snapped his fingers again.

We both reappeared serveral feet above the ground. I try to teleport, but Inferno then punches me in the gut. I cough and return a blow to his face. So the two of us were in a free fall exchanging blows to each other. We see that we're about to hit the ground so we each teleport before we do so. We reappear on the ground across from each other, the momentum of the fall making both or us slide a way from each other.

I quickly spawn a tomahawk and blindly throw it at him. The next thing I now I hear him scream in pain. I look over to his direction to see that the tomahawk took off his left hand. Inferno fell to his knees and clenched his left wrist with his three-fingered right hand, blood pouring onto the ground.

There was some thing about his right hand I noticed right there. It didn’t have a thumb. So now he can’t snap his figures to teleport.

He looks at me with hatred filled eyes and asks, “So Mr. Disarmonia any more body parts you want to take away from me?”

I look back at him and I shout, “Shut up! Just shut up! I know you’re just trying to play mind games with me, but I know that Rainbow was right. I’m not anything like you. Okay yes during the time I’ve been here I’ve killed a few guys who were probably trying to kill us. So I ignored my morals to protect my friends. And trust me I’m not ready to die yet. I have many great friends, a girlfriend who I’m head over hooves in love with, I’ve travel though time and space with a guy called The Doctor, who is apparently an alien known as a “time lord”, right now I’m in a different universe from my own, I’ve received training from a Royal Guard Captain, held my own against the Queen of the Changeling and beat your sorry flank twice, including now. All this and I’m not even a year old yet. So I can’t wait to see how the rest of my life goes.” I pick him up with my magic and say, “unfortunately for you, your life is going to end.”

I then throw him in the pit with the Manticore. Inferno gets to his feet only for said Manticore to jab it’s stinger right through his chest. I watched as Inferno’s arms slowly went limp and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. The body slid off the tail and fell to the ground. Not long after the now dead gargoyle started to be devoured by the beast.

I turn my attention to Princess Celestia and I bash her bonds with an axe until they brake. I gently levitate her down and she says in a week, barely audible voice, “There are prisoners. Behind the gate. Please help them.”

I nod and respond with, “Of course princess.”
______________________________________________________________________________

I teleported behind the closed gate and ran in ready to take on anything in my path. To my surprise I found nothing, but the prisoners behind a large jail cell. There were a total of 16 of them seven unicorns, three pegasi, five earth ponies, and an alicorn (Princess Cadence).. The unicorns all had the anti-magic collars on, the pegasi had metal bands pinning there wings down and Cadence had both.

Without saying anything I spawn a crowbar and jam it into the cell door, pulling on it until it snapped open. All the ponies looked shock, yet happy that they were being saved.

After I used the same crowbar to break there collars and bands off I help them get their saddlebags that were placed in another room. Some took more than one looking sad over them, so I assumed that they belonged to loved ones of theirs that was feed to the manticore.

We walked out through the gate where the Manticore turned it’s attention away from what was left of Inferno to us. Before it could attack I threw a tomahawk right at it’s forehead, killing the creature.
______________________________________________________________________________

“Okay so here’s the deal. I need at least one unicorn who know how to teleport and who ever doesn’t want to fight or are too week to do so to get Princess Celestia somewhere safe.” I said.

Three unicorns, two earth ponies and Princess Cadence moved to the side with Celestia.

“Okay the rest of you, if you want, can go help the resistance with the changelings and gargoyles.”

They nodded there heads.

“I’m going to rejoin my friends and help them take down Drez if they haven’t already and before you ask, yes Chrysalis has been defeated. So any questions?”

“Yeah.” Said a blue unicorn mare with a silver mane. Who looked familiar to me, but I couldn’t put my hoof on it. “Just who are you?”

I smile and say, “My name is Seth Disarmonia.”

With that several of us unicorns teleported all of us out of there.