• Published 10th Sep 2019
  • 439 Views, 23 Comments

The End of Time - Leondude



The last and most epic tale in The Captain Goodking Saga is here! In an effort to stop the maniacal Kronos, Doctor Whooves recruits many of Equestria's heroes (and Captain Goodking, of course) to help him.

  • ...
4
 23
 439

Chapter 25 - Geronimo!

Everypony stared in awe at how big the police-box looking spaceship was on the inside. It was also shiny and chrome, with a bit of white here and there.

"Oh, if only there was a way to make a form-fitting dress that is as roomy as this spectacle," Rarity said.

"So, we're on a spaceship far from home and you’re already thinkin' of making a dress?" Applejack asked.

"Well, you got to have inspiration from somewhere, darling," Rarity replied. "After all, a dress that's not as tight as it looks would be worth a fortune."

"And how do you plan on making a dress as roomy as this ship we're on, if y'all could even call that?"

"I'm sure we might find something on our travels,” Rairty said. “Or maybe Twilight and the Doctor could work on reverse-engineering it,” Rarity turned her head towards Whooves. “Right darling?"

"Well," Whooves said with a shrug, "I wouldn't say the technology on this contraption could be reverse-engineered for dress-making but it would be fun to find out the components of this ship so that we could present it to the masses as a way for non-unicorns to travel through time and space."

Whooves then trotted towards a picture of what appeared to be an entire galaxy. The picture had little doodles on it drawn with what appeared to be a red marker.

"Even though we are in a time machine, I'm afraid we have no time to waste," Whooves explained. "This star-map has all the possible locations to where the Seals of the Planets could be. Since Kronos now has the Seal of Venus, as well as the Seal of War and the Seal of Business, though those last two joined Kronos willingly, we have to find the Seal of Weather, the Seal of Wealth, and the Seal of the Sky before Kronos does."

Whooves pointed towards a planet that looked like a dusty ball of clouds.

"Through my brief collaboration with Lion before we arrived to rescue you, we theorized that the Seal of the Sky could be found on this planet named Bespin. Mainly because it has a city in the clouds that was rather unimaginatively called Cloud City."

Rainbow Dash glared at Whooves, who Whooves immediately realized he accidentally insulted Cloudsdale, which was also a city in the clouds that had "cloud" in its name.

"Oh, uh, no offence, Miss Dash," He said hastily before pointing towards another planet. This one looked like a cloudy ball of water.

"This one over here is Kamino, the Planet of Storms. While it is known for its impressive cloning technology, the weather there is atrocious and therefore the perfect hiding spot for the Seal of Weather." Whooves then pointed to another celestial object that was smaller than the planets Whooves previously pointed out. It looked like a golden orb with small light patterns that almost looked like circuitry. "And last, but not least, the Smuggler's Moon, Nar Shaddaa. With a name like that, there is a fair bit of scum and villainy. And what do most criminals want? Why money, of course! So chances are that the Seal of Wealth is hiding within one of the many casinos there."

"Actually, you're wrong about that one," a voice called out from nowhere.

Whooves turned his head, trying to figure out where that voice came from. And when he least expected it, a portal formed just above the floor with a familiar draconequus popping his head through.

"I have the Seal of Wealth with me in my cousin's casino,” Discord said. “Just thought I should tell you that so you guys don't waste time on boring casino filler and because I don't want my dear Fluttershy to be endangered for no reason at all."

Fluttershy blushed at that last statement. She wondered if, when this adventure was over, she should propose to Discord. While she could wait for Discord to propose to her, provided he actually was in love with her and saw her as more than a friend, she knew that wasn't Discord's style.

"I see," Whooves stated, "And since you're here, I'm going to assume you know how this contraption works. I am merely a novice at using this thing so maybe you might have a clue about where we can locate Bespin."

Discord stretched out an arm to type in coordinates into the control panel and then pressed a lever.

"Enjoy your travels!" Discord said jovially, "And keep Fluttershy safe!"


Twilight and Sanies stared at Lion Dude, who was exhausted after performing a distracting manoeuvre.

"Right then," Lion said while panting heavily. "Do you need...anything else from me...Princess Twilight?"

"Um...well," Twilight said, "There is the small possibility that Starlight was captured while everypony else was fighting these guys."

Twilight pointed towards Laeyoon Oude, who was on top of a pile of his unconscious comrades. Laeyoon had his head up as he watched Twilight, Lion and Sanies. And when he noticed Twilight looking at him, he immediately pretended to be still unconscious.

"I'm still unconscious," Laeyoon said unconvincingly. "Please don't bother me."

Twilight faced Lion, who was still panting heavily.

"Cool," Lion said, "I go rescue 'discount you' while you continue kicking possessed Luna's arse. Ciao!"

Lion trotted away to where he presumed Kronos would keep prisoners. Twilight turned towards Sanies, who was wearing the most deadpan expression a possessed alicorn could have.

"I'm just going to walk away and pretend this didn't happen," Sanies said bluntly.

Sanies trotted in the opposite direction of where Lion was headed, stepping on Laeyoon's groin along the way. Laeyoon shot up and groaned in agony before collapsing back down and pretending to be unconscious again. Twilight, now on her own except for the unconscious foes next to her and one pretending to be unconscious Sith lord, shrugged her shoulders and went in the direction she presumed Lion went.


Cowardly Donkey stood outside of the cell Starlight Glimmer was in. He was put in charge of guarding the cell and making sure Starlight didn't escape. He whistled a tune to himself to pass the time. At the corner of his eye was a red unicorn with a messy mane and tail and a great big bushy beard. The unicorn cracked his neck and looked at Cowardly Donkey.

"Sup, Bray?" the unicorn said to Cowardly Donkey.

"How did you know my na-"

But before Cowardly Donkey could finish his sentence, the red unicorn tackled him to the ground.

Author's Note:

Planet of Storms, eh? I wonder who would like that (even though he is reformed in this continuity).