• Published 10th Sep 2019
  • 436 Views, 23 Comments

The End of Time - Leondude



The last and most epic tale in The Captain Goodking Saga is here! In an effort to stop the maniacal Kronos, Doctor Whooves recruits many of Equestria's heroes (and Captain Goodking, of course) to help him.

  • ...
4
 23
 436

Chapter 13 - Escape Plan

In front of the cell that contained the good guys, Laeyoon was busy holding his holocommunicator waiting for that droid to answer. He would have expected Quinn, but Quinn had revealed himself to be allied with Darth Baras and locked himself in a room with a pair of combat droids specifically designed for Laeyoon's death, (or at least that's what Quinn told him). Soon enough, the droid answered.

"Master? Oh thank the Maker you're alive!" the droid said, happy his master has returned. Laeyoon just sat there with a bored look on his face, which quickly shifted into one of mild amusement.

"Did you honestly think I would be beaten that easily?" Laeyoon said, not addressing the droid since he had forgotten the droid's name.

"You're right. Since your companions have informed me of the many times your enemies and a few beasts have struck you down, I shouldn't be so skeptical."

"Bring the ship to these coordinates and tell Pierce to get his arse over here. If I had to list one regret regarding my mission to that planet, it's not bringing the big guy."

Laeyoon heard the sound of someone clearing her throat. He turned around and noticed Jaesa standing behind him with her arms crossed and an unamused expression. Laeyoon shot her a sheepish grin.

"Oh. Sorry, Jaesa, I forgot you were there."

But before anyone could react, Laeyoon was suddenly struck by a bolt of what appeared to be Dathomirian Nightsister magic. The impact immediately rendered him unconscious. Jaesa turned to where the attack came from and noticed a dark blue equine with a pair of wings, a horn, and glowing green eyes. The equine looked at her with a smirk.

"I am going to make you suffer!" Jaesa said as she ignited her lightsaber, ready to charge in to the being that attacked her master and lover.

Inside the cell, our heroes listened to the sound of magical blasts, impacts against the walls, and electricity emitting throughout the fight that was occurring outside of their cell. And then there was silence. Soon, the cell door was opened and they were greeted with the sight of Princess Luna.

"Fear not, my subjects," Luna said pridefully, "Your princess of the night is here to..."

But before she can finish her sentence, she felt a tight choking sensation around her neck. As she gasped for air, she looked behind her and noticed Laeyoon was awake and standing, his arm in a heightened position and his hand clenched into a fist.

"Don't you know who I am?" Laeyoon said in an exaggerated accent that wouldn't be out of place in the underworld of Coruscant. "I'm a Sith Juggernaut, bitch!"

And with that, he quickly threw Luna into the cell and walked to the control panel to close the cell door. As he closed the door, he heard rapid footsteps coming down the corridor. He turned to the source of the sound and noticed it was no one more than Lt. Pierce.

"Where's the action?" Pierce asked.

"You just missed it. Jaesa and one of the prisoners put up a bit of a fight but, thanks to my assistance, the prisoner is right back where she belo..."

The sound of chains being unlocked grabbed Laeyoon's attention, pausing his conversation with Pierce. Laeyoon walked towards the cell door and banged it with the fist he used to choke Luna with.

"Oi! What do you think you're doing in there?!"

"Take a wild guess!" Captain Goodking replied.

Laeyoon then quickly turned back to Pierce to continue his conversation. "The prisoners are vainly trying to escape. Predictable. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, Jaesa needs a quick trip to the medical bay. And if there's no med-bays around, we can always place her in a bacta tank."

"Shouldn't you be more concerned with the prisoners?" Pierce asked.

"Oh they'll be fine. This Kronos fellow has added precautions that negate anyone's ability to use the Force."

The moment Laeyoon immediately finished his sentence, with closed eyes and a confident toothy grin, there was a massive explosion that made the cell door fly clean off and hit a wall. Laeyoon's smug expression changed to one of open eyes wide open with shrunken irises and his jaw hung open like an exogorth awaiting its next meal. Pierce walked towards his lord and placed his hand under Laeyoon's chin to lift it up and close his mouth.

"Pierce?" Laeyoon asked with a hint of fear, "Did you bring my spare lightsaber?"

"You didn't ask."

"Then you're on your own for this one."

And with that, Laeyoon made a mad dash down the corridor to his ship. The problem with that is he didn't know where the docking bay is. Pierce meanwhile faced the prisoners and charged right at them before jumping up and pounding his blaster into the floor. The slam created a shockwave that sent the prisoners flying back, with Pierce using a wire to rope them back towards them and giving Captain Goodking the first punch. He then aimed his blaster at Rainbow Dash in an attempt to shoot her down, only managing to stun her when he quickly aimed the blaster at the Cutie Mark Crusaders and fired, with Dash swiftly managing to block the shot. While he would have usually set his blaster for kill, he figured that Laeyoon and his new allies would want the prisoners alive. While Pierce put up a good fight, he only managed to take down three of the prisoners, with Derpy flying into a wall and knocking herself out. Soon enough, he got pinned down by Luna, who dug one of her hooves into Pierce's back like he was a massive cockroach.

"Here's how this will work," Luna said while looking at Pierce ferociously, "You will lead us to your ship or you will spend the rest of your life out of action. Do you understand?"

"Do you expect me to betray the Empire?" Pierce asked defiantly, "Not a chance!"

Luna then smiled like a rabid animal as she lifted her hoof up, ready to deal a crippling blow. But before she could do that, she was suddenly pushed into a wall. Pierce then noticed that Laeyoon Oude had returned, lightsaber in hand.

"What can I say?" Laeyoon said with a shrug, "You're a great asset to me. Now, let's run for it!"

Author's Note:

If no-one got to that bit in the Sith Warrior storyline where Quinn betrays the player, oops, spoilers. :twilightblush:

Also, Luna is still possessed by Sanies if you're wondering why she is more ruthless.

And I could not resist making Laeyoon quote the Juggernaut. :rainbowlaugh: