• Published 10th Sep 2019
  • 431 Views, 23 Comments

The End of Time - Leondude



The last and most epic tale in The Captain Goodking Saga is here! In an effort to stop the maniacal Kronos, Doctor Whooves recruits many of Equestria's heroes (and Captain Goodking, of course) to help him.

  • ...
4
 23
 431

Chapter 23 - Let The Operation Begin

In the present, Kronos was still trying to remember where he had seen Starlight before. And then it clicked.

"Oh yes, I remember! You're that pathetic cult leader, aren't you? Starlight Glimmer, correct?"

"How do you know who I am?" Starlight asked.

"You don't remember me? Oh, wait, of course, you wouldn't remember. I erased our first encounter from your mind. Allow me to refresh your memory." Kronos' eyes flashed, as did Starlight's. And then Starlight pressed her hooves against her head and screamed as memories were being painfully flooded into her head. Memories of ponies being mutilated. Memories of the end of the world. And then she looked at Kronos.

"What if I told that your time-travel hijinks weren't your idea?" Kronos said, his courteous tone never ceasing to be dissonant from his horrific actions.

"How?!"

"As I said, I will arrive soon enough."

"Twilight and her friends will-"

"Stop me?” Kronos interrupted. “Oh, I love these heroic speeches! While I won't deny they get tiresome after a while and I already know my responses to most of them, I find it cute that even though I am winning, you think you still have a glimmer of hope at beating me." Kronos gave a light chuckle at his own stupid joke before turning away and trotting towards a corridor. "I'd love to stay and chat but I got about four more seals to find. You will be expecting a visitor soon that will turn you into one of those Cyber-Pponies you saw all those years ago, or rather you hence saw in the years coming. Toodles!"


Twilight and Laeyoon were still clashing swords. While Laeyoon had taken many blows from the purple alicorn, he wasn't going to give up. He knew that if he lost this fight, not even the Emperor himself would let him live it down. Most of his allies had already been defeated and the guards just stood there watching the show. Just when he thought he got the upper hand, he felt a tug that pulled him away from Twilight and into the wall. He looked to his side and saw Luna using her magic.

"Oh no, not again," Laeyoon said.

Luna threw Laeyoon into the pile of his unconscious allies like they were bowling pins.

"Well then," Luna stated. "I suggest we get a move on."

Before Twilight could follow Luna, she turned around and counted how many ponies there were, she noticed that not only Doctor Whooves and Derpy have not returned yet, but Starlight went missing as well.

"Uh...Luna?" Twilight asked. "Do you know where Whooves and his companion disappeared to?"

Twilight turned around and saw Luna was about to slash her with Laeyoon's weapon. She telekinetically grabbed Jaesa's lightsaber to block the attack and pushed Luna back with her magic. Luna closed her eyes and laughed. As she did so, her laugh sounded more demonic.

"I guess that was impulsive of me, wasn't it?" Luna said, her voice having a sinister reverb to it.

Luna's eyes opened up and they were glowing green.

"Hello, Princess," Luna, or rather whoever the entity possessing her body was, said. "It's been a while. Oh, and congratulations on the promotion."


As Starlight waited in her cell, exhausted after several unsuccessful attempts at busting the door down, the cell doors quickly opened. But before she could have the chance to escape, she was grabbed by her legs by four mechanical appendages that were a mix between tentacles and pincers. A pony connected to the appendages entered the cell with an operating table on wheels. The pony wore a pair of red goggles and a lab coat as white as the pony himself. The pony was also bald but had some sort of triangular pattern on his head that somewhat resembled circuitry.

"Do not struggle and this will be quick and painless," the pony said monotonously.

The pony used the mechanical appendages to pin Starlight down onto the operating table. Restraints spontaneously sprung up on the table, imprisoning Starlight's limbs. Starlight struggled in vain to break free only to be pushed down by one of the appendages.

"What did I just tell you?" the pony asked in the same monotone as before.

The pony trotted towards Starlight's head and lifted it up with one of his mechanical appendages. He used one of the other appendages to pull a mouth guard out on one of his coat pockets and placed in Starlight's mouth, using his other free appendages to force it open.

"Rather than give you the same procedure most cyber-ponies go through," the pony explained, "He ordered me to give you something a bit more special."

The pony trotted behind Starlight and pulled a device from another one of his coat pockets. The device looked like a drill mixed with a corkscrew. The pony forced Starlight's head down as he slowly placed the device near the back of her neck. He turned the device on and slowly injected it into her neck. The mouth guard muffled Starlight's screams of agony as the device dug deeper into her neck. It felt like somepony made a hole exposing her brainstem and put out a cigar in that hole. Her whole body eventually felt like it was dipped into the fiery lakes of Tartarus itself. She struggled and screamed but it was no use, her body was paralyzed at this point. She thought this pain would last forever, but the whirring of the device stopped as the pony slowly removed it from her neck. The pony let go of Starlight's head as it pounded onto the table.

"That was phase one of the operation," the pony said. "I will wait for you to heal before commencing the next phase."

The pony trotted out of the cell as Starlight despondently stared at the doorway. Even though the pony had finished operating on her for the time being, the burning feeling within her didn't leave with the pony. Never had she felt that much pain in her entire life. If that was just the first part of the procedure, she dreaded to imagine what the rest of the procedure would feel like and what it would do to her.

Author's Note:

And that should be the end of the Starlight Torture Porn arc. Now we can finally get on with the story. :rainbowlaugh: