• Published 21st Jul 2019
  • 434 Views, 13 Comments

Pepsi® Twist 2: Luna Sucks, Dude - Argembarger



Twist, Cheerilee and Vinyl Scratch Adventure in Manehatten

  • ...
1
 13
 434

P

Author's Note:

Lightly edited from the original source only to preserve corporate brand vision.

mood - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNoVToOTzo

The conflict between Pepsiman® and Santa had been unexpectedly brutal on the Equestrian landscape. Bodies littered the fields—satisfied bodies, nourished with the sweet effervescence of cola blasts that had missed their marks. Ponies bloated with sugar water plead for mercy and soap, as the sticky feeling sunk its way deep into their bones.

Twist knew there was no way Santa could have kept his filthy coke-drinking avatar alive through that last blast. Though this form was destroyed, Santa would surely recover his full strength in time for x-mas. (Since there is no santa, you can't say christmas outside of parentheses.) So no one could be mad at Twist for anything. And nothing bad happened as a consequence of her love of Pepsi® products. Twist cracked open a bottle of the finest Crystal Pepsi® from Pepsiman®'s abs, and they cheeresed and made a laugh. "Cheers!" the ponies laughed.

This of course made Cheerilee appear, as she cannot abide by fun or joy remaining inviolate. She smashed Twist's Pepsi®-flavored Crystal® drink bottle against Pepsiman®'s rock-hard inner thighs. Pepsi® cannot harm Pepsiman®, however, and Pepsiman® giggled as he raised his meaty human??? fist to squish the insolent horse into some raw pepsi® mash, and brew up a new batch of the good stuff.

Just then, there was a record-scratch noise. Vinyl Scratch was now there, and thus the core elements of this story were forever bound to their fate.