• Published 21st Jul 2019
  • 432 Views, 13 Comments

Pepsi® Twist 2: Luna Sucks, Dude - Argembarger



Twist, Cheerilee and Vinyl Scratch Adventure in Manehatten

  • ...
1
 13
 432

P

Author's Note:

Lightly edited Twist dialect from original.

mood - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ujhdDn2b8

"Alack," Pepsiman® shouted. "I feel a disturbing."

"Alack?" Cheerilee questioned. "What kind of antiquarian is so shimmery shiny?"

There was no time to answer. The horses were off on a Pepsi® stream, the most delicious form of transportation. Their eyes widened as their horse world became dull and actual.

"Oh no," Vinyl Scratch groaned, "I knew I should have loosened Octavia's cage this morning..." Her pony body returned to its true form, and promptly sought a pile of cardboard boxes from which to play WofW™ and eat plain frozen cheese pizzas, and eventually poop those pizzas from her normal human butt, hopefully into a normal human toilet.

Twist giggled. She had heard those rumors. Some humans discover more potent truths.

The shimmering skyline of the human city of Manhatten burned their horsey corneas, but Pepsiman® handed Twist a sweet pair of shades, because she was cool, but let Cheerilee's corneas burn, because she was wack. "Aaah, my eyes!" Cheerilee screamed, to the amusement of all, "I'm blind!"

"Good," Twist rejoined, "then you won't have to watcth me drink and lathiviouthly enjoy thith ithe-cold Pepthi®."

Pepsiman® gave a thums up. "Something seems wrong" Pepsiman® said. "Be on high alert."