• Published 21st May 2019
  • 3,086 Views, 39 Comments

ULTIMATE SOLDIER - SPY DOG



A man who has faced pain and death but still kept going has been sent into a land of unknown, a land of peace and harmony. Would this man be able to tune himself to this new mystical world?

  • ...
7
 39
 3,086

SWEET DREAMS

It has been 5 minutes since Fluttershy was sent to Glenn's dream, and she was just roaming and admiring the city. Fluttershy still had her light pink mane same with it's length, but her skin was a warm ivory skin tone, and she was now wearing clothing. She was wearing a green turtleneck with a heart cut out in the middle of her chest showing some of her cleavage, and her breast size was huge, most of the men that were passing by looks directly to her large breasts and cleavage. And she is also wearing a green skirt that reaches her knees, a pair of white socks and a pair of light pink low cut shoes. And she also have a small purse.

As she was wandering the city she saw someone that was familiar looking "That looks like Glenn, i better go and introduce myself to him" Fluttershy said to herself, and started walking towards Glenn who was now entering a bar.

Back in the hospital ward

As everypony was watching Fluttershy all of them has their jaws hanging, and it's because of Fluttershy's new appearance.

"Omygoshomygoshohmygosh, Fluttershy looks so different but awesome" Pinkie pie exclaimed at the group

"she does look very different, and she's also a human, i wonder how would she talk to Glenn" Twilight said to the other ponies in the room. Even Shinning armor and Princess Cadance were now inside the ward to visit Glenn, But now they were sitting on a sofa and watching the projection as if it were a movie.

"ah hope Fluttershy would be able to talk to him properly" Applejack said to herself loudly

"oh don't worry darling, Fluttershy would do just fine, after all i thought her some few techniques in approaching a stallion" Rarity said to Applejack while flicking her mane and making a smile of triumph.

"-Gasp-, She's approaching Glenn in what seems like a Tavern." Rainbow dash exclaimed gaining everyponies attention back to the projection.

The bar has some size in it But this bar was more friendly than others, the bar doesn't have anyone who's getting drunk or being to loud, everyone in the bar was having a nice drink an conversation to anyone who their talking to.

"Now where could Glenn be?" Fluttershy said to herself while searching the bar for Glenn "oh my, there's too many people in here" As Fluttershy was about to give up on her search for Glenn, she suddenly saw him sitting in a chair near a large table surrounded with men.

"This could be my chance to talk to him" Fluttershy said to herself as she was now approaching Glenn, But she was suddenly stopped by what looks like one of Glenn's men, after all he was ranked as a major.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your not allo-" The soldier stopped speaking as he was now staring at Fluttershy's breasts.

"uhmmmmm... sorry about that, but are you looking for someone?" The guard asked Fluttershy as he was constantly glimpsing at her cleavage that was shown, because of the heart shape cut out off of her turtleneck.

"oh yes, i want to talk to Glenn Delta, please" Fluttershy said to the soldier as she made a cute face with the puppy eyes.

"you can go directly to him ma'am" The guard said to Fluttershy still making few glimpses at her breasts.

"Thank you so much, sir" Fluttershy said with Glee as she started to approach Glenn.

"Holy shit, she has a very big rack and by the looks of it boss is going to get a score." the soldier thought to himself

But by the time she was just behind Glenn, everyone stopped talking and just stared at her with open mouths, except for Glenn because he couldn't see her.

"Woah, why did all of you became quiet and why does it look like you've seen a hot chick pass by" Glenn said to all of his men at the table with a confused face.

"Uhm... Glenn Delta?" Fluttershy said to Glenn while hiding behind her light pink hair.

Glenn stood up to greet the person behind him, but as he stood up he was suddenly paralyzed because of amazement at the beauty of this person, and to top it of her cleavage was showing and with the combination of a big rack.

"uh uh, wha-what is i-it ma'am" Glenn was now starting to stammer, while he was still staring at her boobs.

"uhm... can we talk?, if you don't mind" Fluttershy said while making a sheepish smile.

"uhhhhhh... sure, uhm can you kindly wait in that table over there and i'll be with you in a minuet" Glenn said while pointing to a table that's just 5 meters away.

"oh, uhm, ok" Fluttershy quietly said to Glenn as she went to the table.

Back at the ward

Everyponies mouth were wide open at what they just saw, they just saw great progress in Fluttershy speaking to Glenn.

"well, i knew that Fluttershy would be able to speak to him, she is the element of kindness and if your going to approach Glenn, you need to be kind to be able to talk to him.

"Discord, how long you and your brother known each other?" Twilight asked Discord with curiosity

"well, he arrived here a month ago, so that means i've only known him for a month" Discord said while now sitting an upright position in the sofa.

"I know what it feels like to lose a sibling, and i'm sorry that you haven't been able to see him for a thousand of years." Celestia said to Discord with a sympathetic look.

After hearing what Celestia just said, Discord started to chuckle. "uhm, i'm sorry but is there something wrong?" Celestia said to Discord annoyed that she thought that Discord didn't appreciate her sympathy on him.

"oh, there's no problem Sunbutt, no problem at all" Discord said with a sinister voice "now if you excuse me i'm going to take a look at Glenn and Fluttershy.

"were very sorry about Discord, Princess Celestia" Twilight said to Princess Celestia with a nervous smile

"Don't worry Twilight, Discord doesn't really likes me and Luna, He's probably still irritated that me and Luna turned him into stone" Celestia said to Twilight.

As the other ponies were chatting, Discord was now looking at the dreaming sleeping Glenn and Fluttershy, But something was a bit off. They are now a bit closer than the last time that fluttershy was laid down, but Discord just ignored it.

"Hey Discord they're about to talk to each other!" Starlight yelled at Discord, making sure that she got his attention

As Discord heard Starlight said he quickly teleported back to his spot on the couch and refilling his bucket of popcorn.

Back at Glenn's dream world

"OK, this is it boys, i'm going in" Glenn said to his group as he was now facing the direction were Fluttershy was waiting.

"Don't worry boss, we know you got this." one of his men said. Glenn was now starting to walk towards Fluttershy, but as he was now walking towards her he heard his name being chanted by his men loudly.

"Delta, Delta, Delta, Delta!" All of his men were chanting his name to show support, This made Fluttershy look towards Glenn, and as she was now looking at Glenn he finally sit down right in front of her.

"Soooo... Where do you want to start" Glenn said while making a grin towards Fluttershy, making her blush a little.

They have been talking for a long while, and Glenn keeps on finding himself just staring at Fluttershy's big breasts, and everytime Glenn get's caught by Fluttershy she would just blush very hard, But after a bit more staring at Fluttershy's breasts. Fluttershy was now giving Glenn a better view of her breasts by leaning a little bit closer to him, and from time to time she would brush her foot against Glenn's leg.

"And then, he just came up and spilled water all over his face!" Glenn was telling a story to Fluttershy making her giggle.

"oh my, your a very funny guy, Glenn" Fluttershy said to Glenn still giggling at the story that Glenn just told Fluttershy. But as Fluttershy finished Giggling, the dance floor suddenly lit up.

The Dance floor was just a simplified one, it was a parquet dance floor and it has some spotlights that lit up the dance floor. Then the Dj suddenly spoke up. "OK everybody, as today all of you know that it's dance night and the music that i'll be playing are the ones that you request, so if anybody of you want's to dance just tell me the song of you'r choice." The Dj finished speaking and a few people already started to dance.

"Hey Fluttershy" Glenn asked her nervously.

"Yes?" Fluttershy aksed with curiosity in her face.

"Do you, uhm...... want to dance with me?" Glenn was now waiting for an answer with a more nervous look.

Back at the Ward in Canterlot

Everypony in the room gasped at what they just heard, they just heard Glenn asking Fluttershy to dance with him.

"Oh my, this is very bad, i never taught Fluttershy anything about dancing, and even if she knows how to dance here, She wouldn't know how to dance in that form of hers." rarity said out loud clearly worried about Flutershy.

"Maybe she will say no to Glenn, since she doesn't know how to dance" Starlight said to Rarity, trying to calm her down.

"Too late, she accepted the offer" Pinkie pie said to the two with her usual cheery self.

" She what?!" Rarity claimed at pinkie pie, because of what she just heard.

Back at Glenn's dream world

"I gladly accept your offer" Fluttershy said to Glenn, while hiding behind her hair and making a small smile. As Glenn heard what Fluttershy just said, he felt his heart skip a beat and he was suddenly filled with joy.

"Then what are we waiting for, shall we?" Glenn said to Fluttershy while offering his hand to her, But Fluttershy gladly took it.

They have been dancing while talking for a while, then suddenly a specific song was played. " OK everybody, let's put on a little love in there." The DJ said in the mic while playing the song Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley

As the music was playing Glenn and Fluttershy were the only ones dancing on the dance floor, making the audience stare at the two with awe.

"I didn't know you were a great dancer" Glenn said to Fluttershy while making a small smile.

"Me too, i never thought that i could dance like this"Fluttershy said to Glenn while blushing hardly, and moving closer to Glenn making her breasts squeeze against Glenn's chest and in response Glenn just blushed hardly and making a bulge on his pants.

As the song was near it's end, Glenn and Fluttershy were getting affectionate with each other, Fluttershy would sometimes rub her cheek on Glenn's cheek and she would sometimes pull Glenn closer to her making Glenn's chest sink on her boobs, While on Glenn's side he would sometimes Glide his hand from her back to her butt, and he would also thrust his pelvis forward bumping Fluttershy and making her blush hard, But as the song finally finished the two of them stopped dancing, and were just looking at each others eyes but suddenly the audience chanted.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" the audience were chanting, for Glenn and Fluttershy to kiss.

Glenn and Fluttershy were blushing very hard, but there is something inside them that made them want to kiss, both of them resisted the urge but they fell into it and kissed each other, As the two of them were kissing each other passionately the crowd went wild and cheered for the two.

"As the two finally finished kissing each other, they went away from the dance floor and headed to Glenn's friends

"Well, looks like lieutenant has a girl friend now." One of his men said out loud. After Fluttershy heard what the man said about the two of them she blushed very hard.

"hehehe, Well if you meet someone who is much more beautiful than a model and kinder than a saint then of course that lady is someone you should keep." after Glenn finished talking he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and received a small kiss to the cheek from Fluttershy.

"Do you really think that i'm kind and beautiful?" Fluttershy said to Glenn with a small sheepish smile.

"With all my heart." Glenn said to Fluttershy as he went behind her and wrapped his arms around Fluttershy, But suddenly Fluttershy had a naughty idea, and she moved a her butt towards Glenn's manhood and started to move her hips side to side rubbing her butt against Glenn's groin.

"I love you" As Glenn finished talking Fluttershy's surroundings suddenly faded into darkness until she was fully consumed by it.

"oh, this probably means that they're bringing me back now" Fluttershy said to herself.

Back at the Canterlot ward

Fluttershy woke up, but as she looked around she saw everypony with their mouths wide open. After a little while Fluttershy remembered everything that she did in Glenn's dream, she could still feel Glenn's touch and affection towards her from the dream.

"oh my, I didn't know what came over me in his dream, it's like my body was moving on it's own." Fluttershy just blushed, But she blushed harder when she felt something wet in a specific part of her body, her marehood. As soon as Fluttershy find out what happened to her while she was on Glenn's dream she just eeped and tried to hide her face behind her mane, But good thing is no one noticed the wet spot on the bed.

"Uhm, Fluttershy why were you acting different in Glenn's dream?" Twilight asked Fluttershy with a worried look.

"yeah, you weren't acting like your normal self in that dream, i didn't even knew that you could dance!" Rainbow exclaimed at Fluttershy because of the fact that she danced elegantly in Glenn's dream.

"It's true darling, you weren't acting normal in there" Rarity said with also a worried look.

"ahm with rarity here, you were kinda getting touchy with Glenn, heck you even kissed Glenn after you finished your dance" Applejack said with a look of suspicion.

"yeah, Applejack's right, who are you and are you a spy?" Rainbow dash said while hovering in the air and crossing her arms. But all of the attention just made Fluttershy hide herself behind her mane.

"Hey guys, maybe Fluttershy has an explanation on the way she act." Starlight said gaining everyponies attention

"well... I don't really know what came over me, it felt wrong but it also felt right... it's like i'm in his past." Fluttershy said to the group.

"Fluttershy is correct, according to his dream is that it took place when he was at a younger age, for example remember when he was called a lieutenant but he said that he was a major?"Luna explained to the other ponies in the room, and in their response all of them just nodded. "And i believe that when we are going to visit his dreams it's more likely that we will visit the events from his life, But there will be changes in his dreams because of our interference."

"Then why in the hay did Fluttershy and Glenn went lovey-dovey on each other?" Applejack said with a confused face.

"I'ts probably nothing, it's just a dream anyways it's not like Glenn is really in love her". Twilight said to the rest of the ponies in the room. After Fluttershy heard what Twilight said she felt a tad bit sad inside her and lowered her head but quickly regained her posture.

"Hmmmmm... who knows, but we still need some few ponies to be sent in his dreams." Luna said while rubbing her chin with her hoof.

"OK, who wants to go next?" Celestia asked the group of ponies. But as Celestia finished asking, 6 ponies raised their hoofs in the air to volunteer, these ponies were Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, Pinkie pie, Rainbow dash, and Strarlight. " Well, this should be interesting" Celestia added with her motherly smile.

5 Hours later

Twilight was blushing madly while looking down because of shinning armor who is scolding her, Rarity was standing in front of the now awake Glenn with a seductive smile while Applejack and Rainbow dash tried their best to look angry but they keep on losing their posture because of what Glenn tried to do with them, Fluttershy was hovering around Glenn trying to check if he's on a better condition, while Pinkie pie and Starlight were just talking to each other because of their more successful encounter with Glenn, they just had a decent discussion with him knowing him a bit more.

"Well, it's your fault that i tried to bangarang or mate with you, you entered my dream then suffer the consequences." Glenn said with a stern voice but made a sly grin at the ponies that Glenn tried to take advantage of.

Applejack and Rainbow dash just scoffed at him, " You think your all good-looking, but you won't attract any mares in Equestria, you slow moving, non-flying, monkey" Rainbow lied in what she said. " Am i right Applejack?" Rainbow dash asked Applejack hoping that she would agree with her.

"Uhhhhh" Applejack wasn't able to say anything because Glenn might be a different creature, but he is very attractive, he's tall, he has that lean muscular body, and he has the looks and moves to make a mare go head over hooves.

"Hahahahaha, i know that all of you are attracted to me, you just need to ask me out, either if it could be at my place or yours then i'll be happy to please you" Glenn said with a sly grin and winked at the two mares.

Applejack and Rainbow dash just humphed at Glenn, While Fluttershy was now standing next to Rainbow dash and Applejack, Rarity was still looking at Glenn with her Seductive smile. "Uhm, Rarity are you alright, you've been looking at Glenn for a while now" Fluttershy nudged her making her regain her natural state.

"Glenn Darling, why don't you come by my boutique so that i can make you better clothes, your clothes have some few rips and tatters and it also lacks style and elegance." Rarity said to Glenn while circling him and brushing her tail on his thighs.

"That's generous of you, but there's no need to make me more clothes, i have more of them back in where i live" Glenn said to Rarity while he is now equipping his Exo-suit and Head hunter.

"uhm, where do you exactly live, if you don't mind" Fluttershy said to Glenn with a sheepish smile.

"well , that's for all of you to find out and for me to decide when i'll tell you where i live, anyways time for me to go back home and i thank you all for that wonderful dream that you gave me" Glenn said with sly toothy grin making Applejack and Rainbow dash roll their eyes, Fluttershy hide behind her mane with a blush, and Rarity making a seductive smile. But as Glenn was about to leave the room he was suddenly levitated back to a chair.

"And where do you think your going?" Celestia said to Glenn with an annoyed face.

"uhhhh, back to my house, and where is Discord anyway?" Glenn asked with also an annoyed face.

"Your brother Discord went away, he said he has some important things to do" Luna said to Glenn with a small smile, but Glenn just snickered when he heard the word brother but Luna just ignored it for now.

"YOU!, are not going anywhere, you Injured some of our guards, you disrespected the princesses, and you tried to seduce my sister and her friends!" Shinning armor exclaimed to Glenn.

"Then what are you going to do about it?, you can't do shit against me,your just a captain and I'm a major. I out rank you!" Glenn retorted back at Shinning armor making him more pissed off.

"Stop it, the both of you, enough of this fighting, Shinning you should at least be polite at him, he is Discords brother after all then we should welcome him here in Equestria with open hooves." Twilight scolded her brother "And as for you, you should at least be kind and polite to other ponies." Twilight said to Glenn with an annoyed face.

"And that is why we are going to take Glenn, you, shinning armor, Cadance, and your friends over dinner" Both princess Celestia and Luna said in unison.

"that's a great idea, we would like to know more about you Glenn" Twilight said to Glenn with Glee. "Isn't that right girls?" Twilight asked her friends, but their response were just nods and uh-huh's

"Now this is going to be something" Glenn thought to himself as he equipped his gear, but unfortunately his weapons were taken away from him except for his MK23, and his rucksack was also taken away from him.

Glenn was now ready to be escorted all the way to the dinning room, but Glenn just muttered to himself "It's showtime".

Author's Note:

Hey guys, i'm back with this new chapter and it took me a long time making this one because school finally started:fluttercry: and it's one of the reasons why it took sometime making this one. Forgive me if the story looks like it was rushed and yes it is, i was suppose to make it a longer story but due to school and me being a football varsity, it's going to take me a long time making another chapter:ajsleepy:

If you have any questions or suggestions in the story, just tell me through the comments:derpytongue2: That's all.