• Published 21st May 2019
  • 3,063 Views, 39 Comments

ULTIMATE SOLDIER - SPY DOG



A man who has faced pain and death but still kept going has been sent into a land of unknown, a land of peace and harmony. Would this man be able to tune himself to this new mystical world?

  • ...
7
 39
 3,063

HUMAN INFORMATION

"hey PATRON, can you double check the equipment that i'm going to bring tomorrow?, i just want to make sure that i could teach them everything about us humans and our home planet the best way that i can" Glenn said to PATRON as he was trying to pick out the best outfit to use for tomorrows special event.

"Right on it sir. The Equipment that you packed are following; 1x Laptop, 1x Cellular phone, 1x headphones, 1x Holographic projector device, 5x MRE's, 2x water canteen's, 1x Extra shirt, and the rest are just miscellaneous items like perfume, multi purpose knife, and few more devices and items." PATRON finished double checking Glenn's items. Glenn was finally able to pick the outfit that he was going to wear for tomorrow.

"I remembered this suit, i was able to get this from a military crate that was in the Everfree forest, i just hope that the portal would stop sucking items back from Earth. I hope that we are winning the war that we were fighting back at home." Glenn finished packing all of his belongings for tomorrow. Glenn took a quick shower from his bathroom and after drying himself and wearing his sleeping clothes on, he finally went to sleep.

Next day

"So Glenn buddy, are you ready to go to Canterlot University?" Discord was now standing in front of Glenn ready to pick him up and take him to the University.

"I guess i'm ready as i'll ever be. How do i look?" Glenn spread his arms open so that Discord could observe his outfit.

Discord made a small smile and to be honest, Glenn was looking very decent right now. He has his hair fixed properly, he was wearing a beautiful suit that makes him look like a rich person, and he was also wearing eyeglasses but Discord knows that those glasses are just for looks and not really to correct faulty vision. "I can't believe that a brother of mine could look so handsome if he tries to look professional, i gotta say, the mares wouldn't be scared of you because of that look of yours."

*chuckles*"Thanks Discord, it's been too long since i tried to make myself look this good. Anyways, are we going now or what?" Glenn was now feeling a tad bit eager to show the ponies what kind of culture do humans have.

"Right on it in three... two... one"*Snap* as Discord snapped, they were now teleported at the front of the Canterlot entrance. Glenn was amazed at the sight of what he was seeing, he wasn't able to go out and take a look of Canterlot the last time he went here. Glenn was looking at the different sights while Discord was leading Glenn towards the Canterlot university, but while they were walking Glenn and Discord noticed that most ponies were giving them both a disgusted look but there were ponies who awed at the sight of the two and mostly Glenn. Some ponies looked at Glenn as if he was a god" These ponies are starting to get on my nerves, how dare those higher ups give us disgusted looks. I'am Discord the lord of chaos, let's see what these ponies would do once i make it rain chocolate and turn all of their houses into cotton candy." Discord was irritated at the ponies who would give them both the stink eye

"Discord, calm down, they're not worth of your chaos. Just let them look at us like that, there will be a time where these ponies will come begging at us to help them in something" Glenn just looked forward ignoring the ponies who would look at them with distaste.

"Do you really think that one day they will come to us for our help?" Discord asked Glenn as he was now back to his happy self floating just beside Glenn.

"I'm not really sure about that, i'm just trying to predict what might happen in the future. Karma will always be around the corner." Glenn was looking around the great buildings that he could see, while he greeted with respect those who would say hi or give them a good morning. Glenn soon found himself talking to a pony named Fancy Pants for a little while then after that, Glenn and Discord continued their way towards Canterlot University.

"You know Glenn, we've been friends for over a month now, and i'm still excited over the fact that you're going to teach more about your chaotic world" Discord made a huge smile right in front of Glenn's face, he was showing great excitement over this lecture about his human world and culture. Glenn became more confident at the fact that someone was eager to learn.

"Don't worry about a thing Discord, i'll make sure that you get to learn a lot about me, my culture, and my world. but we are now running a bit late, so why don't we hurry up and go to our assigned lecture hall" Glenn and Discord were now speed walking towards their lecture hall, trying to catch up to the time that they missed.

6:00 A.M

Glenn and Discord entered the lecture hall and what they saw shocked the both of them, but it was Glenn who was mostly shocked at the sight. There were about a hundred of ponies who were staring at the two but since it was getting too much awkward for Discord, he teleported to a seat that was in the middle of Fluttershy and Princess Celestia. Glenn decided to break the silence that was engulfing the entire lecture hall "I'm very sorry about that everypo-" Glenn stopped speaking as he saw few different species that Glenn hasn't seen yet, There were 6 griffons, and 3 minotaurs. "I'm very sorry that i'm late everyone, i had to handle a minor problem back at home" Glenn lied and he was now walking towards the stage so that everyone could see him. As he was looking around, he was able to spot the three princesses, Rainbowdash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkiepie, Appplejack, Shinning armor, Zecora, and a handful of ponies that he had seen back at Ponyville.

Glenn first set up all of the equipment that he needs to make a proper presentation, after sometime of preparation he was finally ready for him to lecture these creatures. "Goodmorning again to all of you, my name is Glenn Delta, but you could just call me Glenn, or Mr. Delta for formal reasons, my species is human and in other scientific terms a Homo sapien" Glenn looked around and he could see that most of the ponies were writing down what he said, while everyone was shocked at the hologram projector that was showing some few images of Glenn, most images were him in his military uniform and in his casual civilian attire "I'am currently 28 years old. I have three nationalities back at home, my nationality is American, Bristish, and Filipino, but i'am mostly considered as an American citizen because my job is in America and i mostly lived my life inside America. Now since i have introduced my self, all of you creatures can now begin asking questions." And as on cue everybody in the room was raising their appendages. Glenn was currently scanning the room to pick someone but he just randomly pointed at a pony "You, the one with the orange mane." The pony raised up and introduced it's self, it asked Glenn a question, Glenn was wondering how was he able to hear the pony asking the question, but Glenn just thought that it might be the use of magic.

"What is that you do back home?" The pony asked Glenn

"Hmmmm, i actually have a lot of hobbies back home, we humans don't have a cutie mark like ponies." The majority of the class gasped at what they heard.

"If you don't have a cutie mark, then what is it that you do?" a different pony spoke up.

"OK, i'm going to try and say all of my hobbies. My hobbies are singing, dancing, watching movies, playing instruments, listening to music, play football, play basketball, play tennis, practice shooting, working out, studying military tactics and strategies, watching movies, reading books of my personal choice, and much more hobbies for me to say" Everyone in the room had their jaw down, no one can have that many hobbies like Glenn. Twilight has her ears perked up when she hear Glenn say that he likes to study and read books, while Glenn got the attention of Shinning armor, the griffons, and the minotaurs. "Ok let us pause the asking of questions and let me do some lecturing first. Glenn lectured them all about the start of his Earth, he went from the evolution of man, the start of communities and empires, the different types of religion. Glenn has also told them that he was a Roman catholic, that was a type of religion, he also explained how his religion works, the ponies were confused about the part where, they have a religion but they disobey the teachings of their religion. He then went to the part about the great empires and their leaders, he mentioned Julius Caesar, Alexander the great, Genghis khan, Leonidas of Sparta, and many more world leaders. Then from their he got the attention of shinning armor, princess Luna, the griffons and minotaurs, and the few solar guards that were guarding the place in case Glenn became a threat.

"If i may ask, what is this Leonidas of Sparta?, just imagine an army of just hundreds fighting of against a thousand, that is impossible." Luna was suspicious about this Spartans, and he could see that most of the creatures nodded siding with Luna.

" whelp, looks like it's time for me to make sure that the humans would stand tall against these creatures." Glenn played the movie 300, to the class, and he also asked PATRON to play a simulation of the battle of Thermopylae using the Hologram projector, after showing all of the visual presentation most of the ponies were now satisfied of what they saw, and they are still amazed on the technology that the Humans possessed. After lecturing everyone about the Spartans, Glenn moved unto the great crusades with Crusaders and Templars, everyone in the room except for Glenn were having a hard time understanding the crusade and it's knights "The Order of Knights of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem, commonly known as the Knights Hospitaller or the Order of Saint John, was a medieval and early modern Catholic military order. It was headquartered in the Kingdom of Jerusalem until 1291, on the island of Rhodes from 1310 until 1522, in Malta from 1530 until 1798 and at Saint Petersburg from 1799 until 1801. Today several organizations continue the Hospitaller tradition, most importantly the Sovereign Military Order of Malta." Glenn tried his best explaining the knights Hospitaller with the use of images, Videos, and documentaries. But some few ponies were still clueless of what Glenn told them.

"Uhm, can you repeat that" A pony shouted from the middle part of the class, then suddenly more and more ponies were begging Glenn for another explanation of the Knights Hospitaller.

"OK, fine!, but remember that this is the last time that i'm going to explain this, then we can move onto another order of Knights." Glenn went from Knights Hospitaller to the Teutonic Knights, up until the Knight Templars or Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon. The griffons, Minotaurs, Luna, Shining armor, and the few guards were listening intently at Glenn like when he was explaining the Spartans and their military capabilities although the knights were a bit confusing for them probably because it involved a lot of religion on this certain topic. After sometime Glenn was now able to finish the entire topic about knights, their purpose, and fighting capabilites. But as Glenn was teaching them about the code chivalry a question suddenly made him frozen in his place. "Remember that the code of chivalry is To fear God and maintain His Church, To serve the liege lord in valour and faith, To protect the weak and defenceless, To give succour to widows and orphans, To refrain from the wanton giving of offence, To live by honour and for glory, To despise pecuniary reward, To fight for the welfare of all, To obey those placed in authority, To guard the honour of fellow knights, To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit, To keep faith, At all times to speak the truth, To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun, To respect the honour of women, Never to refuse a challenge from an equal, Never to turn the back upon a foe" Glenn looked at the class who were writing furiously at what he said, but while most of the class were writing, one of the students asked him a question.

"I have a small question, how many are you in your family?, none of us really know becuase you didn't say anything about them" Glenn froze as soon as he heard the question, Glenn has been frozen for sometime and everyone was now getting worried at him. His face turned into a sad one first, then after that his face was turning into one with the presence of anger.

RING RING RING

the bell brought him back to reality, and he noticed that everyone in the room was looking at him with concern "Are you alright Glenn?, you look tense" Celestia first spoke up making Glenn realized that he was losing control of himself again.

"I'm sorry everyone. All of you could have your recess break"Glenn wiped a single tear that went down from his cheeks as he went to the room that was at the back for personnel only. As Glenn was trying to fix himself DIscord and Zecora entered the room, they were able to catch Glenn shed a tear. this made the two completely worried at him.

"Glenn, what's wrong?, you seem to look glum" Zecora first spoke up going near Glenn to comfort him, Discord also went near Glenn to try and cheer him up

"Its just that... i missed them. i miss my family." Glenn said as he was now trying his best to dry his tears. Discord,Zecora, and Glenn talked to each other for a little while slowly cheering him back up to his normal self, and as soon Glenn finally went back to his normal self, he sent Discord and Zecora on their recess break. The Recess break was about thirty minutes and Glenn still has a lot of time to do whatever he wants to.

Glenn's POV

I was now currently looking at some military, records and i'm currently looking at my records. I was examining everything, from when i was at the army, when i went to the marines, when i took some jobs from some U.S government agencies, and now where i currently am, at Exodus-8. i then connected my laptop to the hologram projector to make the images larger and easy to examine, i was now looking at the different emblems of the U.S government agencies and military that i was able to associate with.








*chuckles*"I remembered that i was able to work at least once inside them, or sometimes they hire me so that i could do a certain mission for them. Hey PATRON" i called out for PATRON "Can you man these records, i'm going into voice command and i need you so that i can turn it into one" I asked PATRON and soon he replied to my command.

"Sure thing sir" After a few seconds PATRON spoke again "All done sir, you can now use voice command to run any Application on your laptop, and you could now use voice command whenever you are going through the military archives."

"Good, now can you play me any recordings from my military career" Glenn sat back as he was eating one of his MRE so that he could have at least something to eat and he also has his water canteen placed on the table that was near him.

"Are you sure sir?, Playing military recording in a place like this can be a risk to your privacy and our country" PATRON spoke to me just trying to confirm my order.

I looked around to assure PATRON that no creature was inside the room right now "Uhm, i'm pretty sure that no one is here right now and they'll be gone for a while, so just relax PATRON"

"If you say so sir" PATRON then picked a random recording from my Military career and what i saw was a recording of my training when i was at the Special Air Service. I watched a few more recordings and simulations that was in my military records, some of the recordings were me goofing off with my squad-mates and fellow soldiers, i was currently watching a video of me and my small crew trying to enter the room of Major. Jason Ramirez for all of the secret stash of booze that he was hiding in his room/office. As i was watching the video, i tried to reach out for my water canteen but unfortunately for me, i accidentally spilled all of it's contents, all over my clothes and it made me soaking wet

"Oh shit!, fucking hell, i'm going to need to change my clothes. Good thing that i have an extra pair of clothes" I went to the back room where there was a bathroom, as i entered the bathroom and turned all of it's lights i closed the door shut and locked it, it took me some time to take my clothes off, i now hanged my clothes to let them dry. I was now about to put on my other shirt when i realized that it was still inside of my rucksack. I was now getting frustrated, i tried to open the door but probably due to my frustration i broke the handle locking my self inside the bathroom "Great, just mother fucking great!. First my attire got wet, i forgot to bring my shirt, and i just broke the handle and got my motherfucking self stuck in here without anyone who can help me get out!" I spoke to my self because of my stupidity.

Normal POV

everyone has finally finished their recess and all of the creatures has finally seated down, but they marveled at the images that they could see right now. They were looking at an image of Glenn when he was younger and at his present age, and below those images they could see details that's all about Glenn.

"Hey guys, where's Glenn?" Pinkie asked her friends wondering where the human is.

"He is still probably taking his break in the back room, he deserves it after all that he thought us, he must be so exhausted" Rarity said to Pinkiepie while looking at the images that the hologram were projecting.

"I'm going to get Glenn" Twilight spoke but as she looked around, everyone was busy. Applejack was talking to Granny Smith who suddenly arrived, Rainbowdash and Fluttershy were taking to each other, Pinkie and Rarity were talking to Zecora and Discord "Oh well, looks like i'm just going to get him. Twilight walk up the stage to get Glenn but as she was passing by, she was suddenly startled when someone spoke up.

"Good morning miss Twilight" PATRON spoke up but he accidentally scare Twilight, making her jump off of the stage.

"Who's there?!" Twilight exclaimed out loud gaining everybody's attention.

"Allow me to introduce myself to everyone" PATRON introduced him self to everyone by telling them, how he was created, how did he end up with Glenn, and his experiences with Glenn

5 Minutes later

"Excuse me Mr. PATRON, but what are those images" Celestia asked PATRON curious about the images that was displayed by the hologram projector

"The images that you are currently seeing are the different Military and government agencies, organizations, and special forces that Major. Glenn Delta was able to work for. He first entered the United States army at the youngest age possible, which is 17 years old, and by the time he got up to the age of 20 he moved on into the United States Marine Corps. He went through a lot of fighting when he got inside the USMC, he has seen his brothers die in front of him which scarred him for a long time, but while he was inside the U.S army and USMC, he was hired by the Central Intelligence Agency to do some certain missions for them. After an incident happened with his platoon while he was in the USMC he was severely traumatized. But after sometime of training with different Special forces, organizations, and groups. He was able to recover and get hired by the Delta force, Special air service, Navy Seals, and Green berets. He was turned into the world's most dangerous person who was ever lived, but due to his successes and training, he became the father of Exodus-8. Exodus-8 is a highly classified Special Forces group that the only way to join them is to get hand picked by high ranking officers from the military and Exodus-8 itself." As everyone in the room heard the military career of Glenn, some were shocked and horrified, while others nodded in respect.

"Do you have any thing that could show us about the life of Glenn while he was inside the Military?" Rainbowdash asked PATRON hoping that he would at least have any pictures or journals about his life inside the military

"Yes, i actually have at least 376 videos of the life of Glenn inside the military either in combat or in civilian, i also have at least 187 simulations of Glenn's missions and life events." PATRON said in is usual british like voice

"uhm, can you play us any videos that has the younger self of Glenn?" Fluttershy asked while keeping her normal soft voice

"Sure thing Ms. Fluttershy" everyone stared at the hologram device as it showed all of the videos that were available to watch. After a few seconds of scanning, PATRON picked a random video of Glenn. the video showed a Glenn that was younger and wearing a military uniform with few ribbons on his chest, and he could be seen on a stage holding a mic

"This song is meant for my future girlfriend whoever she might be" Glenn said over the mic, and he got a cheer from the crowd of military men that was also wearing their military uniform and also their female partners that was with their respective male partners.

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard
We can go
No one will know
Oh c'mon girl

Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of Patron
And it's on girl

Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Oh
I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bell sing like ooh
So what you wanna do
Lets just run girl
If we wake up and you want to break up
That's cool
No I won't blame you
It was fun girl

Don't say no no no no no
Just say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
And we'll go go go go go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby
Just say I do
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby

Oh
It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you
Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you

The video ended, and the faces of the ponies were amazed that Glenn was actually a great singer. Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight, Pinkiepie, Rainbowdash, Applejack, Starlight, and Luna has hearts in their eyes as they fell inlove with Glenn, becuase of his singing perfectly mixed with a song that would make any girl fall inlove with him, but who mostly look like she fell inlove was Fluttershy, she was staring at the image of Glenn like she first met Glenn and fell inlove. As the ponies were staring at the picture of Glenn, PATRON played another video but this video was more of a goofy one because, they could see that Glenn was only wearing his camo pants and combat boots and he was also dancing in a goofy way.

Glenn was dancing to the music and this caught all of the mares attention, Glenn was mostly thrusting his hips, and attempting to do some smooth sexy dance. The eyes of all female creatures inside the room were staring intently at Glenn who was dancing, but after sometime the hologram projector suddenly died down, and when they look for the source of it's sudden disappearance, they saw an irritated shirtless human.

5 hours later

"And that's how i ended up in here" Glenn finally finished the class. It was currently 4:13 P.M and Glenn was able to tell them all about Spartans, Templars & Crusaders, WW1, WW2, Cold war, Korean war, Vietnam war, Gulf wars, War on terror, human culture, and human technology. Glenn was clearly tired after all of the lecture that he did, he ate all of his MRE and drank all of his water, Glenn said goodbye to everyone, but a pony that goes by the name of Granny Smith, somehow she knew a thing or two about humans, she even mentioned that "Ya'll human keep on appearin in the Everfree forest" this made Glenn very suspicious about her, Glenn shaked it off for now but he will try to do some research about this Granny Smith.

Glenn's POV

Me and Discord teleported to the front of my cave house, but when we teleported i somehow felt a bit nauseous, but i just ignored it. "So, looks like another day has passed" I said while looking at Discord

"Well, it certainly is, i still wish that i could visit your planet, i would love the chaos that's in there" Discord said while he was dreaming of a trip to earth "Anyways, i have to go now. oh, and by the way, Fluttershy and I would be going to Applejack's place tomorrow, want to come with us?" Discord asked me while i was now heading towards the entrance of my cave house

"Sure, i'll just go there by myself, no need to pick me up tomorrow." Discord nodded as he now went inside his chaos dimension.

As i finally entered my house, heavy rain and thunder can be heard "Right on time, i'm just going to wash my self, get changed, then i'm going to sleep. I took my shirt, pants, and shoes off, but while i was about to take my socks off of me, i heard a feminine shout, but it was muffled by the sounds of heavy rain and thunder. I thought that i was hearing things so i first went to my rucksack and emptied it, but while i was emptying my bag, i heard the shout again but this time it was much closer and louder. So i quickly put on my combat boots, camo pants, a military shirt, and my military flat cap.

20 minutes later

I came back home with a pony named Trixie Lulamoon who was a magician of some sorts, and her carriage that she uses as her stage and home, she was frightened of my sight when she first saw me but when i saved her from about 5 timberwolves, she quickly trusted me "So Trixie, i guess your going to have to stay here at my place for a while." I said to her but she still look shaken about the timberwolves attack "Look, the timberwolves are gone now, no creature can harm you here, and if there are then i'm going to do everything to protect you" As i finished talking her, her ears perked up and she quickly hugged me.

"are you really going to protect me, even if we just met?" Trixie said trying to confirm what i just said.

"Yes, i will protect you from harm, now by the looks of it we need to take a shower, you can go first" I said while i'm trying my best to dry all of my clothes off

*Scoffs*" I'am not going to let my savior use the shower after i do, you are going to take a shower first" Trixie said while planting her rump on the ground while facing me.

"don't worry about me, and i insist that you go first" I said to her while i was now facing her

"No you won't" Trixie tried to look tough, but that just made her more cute and adorable.

"You know you're not looking tough right now, you're looking cute and adorable" I said to her, but this just made her Blush making her more cute, even though she was now looking a bit annoyed, making her much more adorable.

"That's it, like it or not we are going to take a shower TOGETHER" Trixie suddenly lifted me off of the ground and leading me towards the bathroom.

"Wait, i take it back!. Please don't!" I tried to break free from her magical grip, but i wasn't wearing my Exo-suit, making me rely on my human strength, i was able to make Trixie struggle because of my squirming, but unfortunately, i failed miserably.

Normal POV
30 minutes later

Glenn was lying down on his bed, he was still thinking about the fact that he had taken a shower with a female pony, and it somehow felt good, in his body and mind, it felt like a part of him was a bit complete. Trixie was sleeping in the guest room that Discord magically created in case someone had to sleep with him. As Glenn was thinking he heard a knock from his door, and by his surprise it was Trixie "Hey Trixie, is something wrong?" Glenn asked to the Trixie that seemed to look like she was scared.

"Uhhm, i can't sleep at the other room" Trixie told Glenn shyly

"Why?, scared of the dark?" Glenn asked while showing concern for her

"Not really, let's just say that i'm not really comfortable in sleeping in a house that's inside of the Everfree forest" Trixie said while entering the room getting closer to Glenn "Sooooo, can i sleep with you?" Trixie asked Glenn very shyly this time.

Glenn pondered about this idea for a bit, but he thought that there's nothing wrong in letting a pony sleep by your side, heck, he allowed his pet dog to sleep with him every night when he was a kid and when he was at the military "I would be fine with that, i hoped that you won't take the blanket all for yourself"*chuckles*

And as Trixie heard what Glenn said she quickly jumped up on the bed and went beside Glenn tucking herself in "Thanks for everything Glenn" Trixie planted a small kiss on Glenn's cheek stunning him for a little while, after sometime Glenn lied back down his bed and as he was starting to drift off to sleep he felt like someone was hugging him, but he just ignored it and went to sleep.

Author's Note:

I finally finished making this damn chapter, i ran out of ideas from time to time, and i'm always busy with my schedule. Sorry about some parts of this chapter that can be hard to read, it's just that my only time to do this chapter is at night, and i'm always drained at day time.

If you see any errors in spelling, please correct me:twilightsheepish: i have been working my ass off just to finish this long chapter. And also feel free to comment any suggestions and opinions about the story, thanks guys.:yay:

Comments ( 10 )

I really liked the story so far, please keep up the good work bud

9945701
thanks man, i'll try my best to make this story good and entertaining.

9945917
Your welcome, but I gotta ask, when you made black works, were you thinking of black wood?

9946437
No, not really, Black works just randomly popped in my mind when i was making this story.

9946912
Alright, but the two do share somethings, anyways, loves the story, I would love to see more of it bud

10033572
I'm very sorry that it's taking me a long time to post another chapter. I have a lot of things to handle right now for i'am writing a General Grievous fanfic and my Exams are about to come out, but don't worry for i'am sure that i will be posting the next chapter after all i have already made about 30% of the chapter that's about to come out.

10095045
Thanks for the advise, i'll try to improve the story as much as i can.

Continue plz asap this is the best story yet

Login or register to comment