• Published 21st May 2019
  • 3,061 Views, 39 Comments

ULTIMATE SOLDIER - SPY DOG



A man who has faced pain and death but still kept going has been sent into a land of unknown, a land of peace and harmony. Would this man be able to tune himself to this new mystical world?

  • ...
7
 39
 3,061

ROYAL FEAST

The group were now heading towards the dinning hall where they were suppose to make a royal feast for Glenn and welcoming him in Equestria as Discords brother.

"Uhm, do you guys know where discord is?" Fluttershy said to the group wondering where her friend went to.

"well, Discord said that he has important things to do and he won't be here for a while" Luna said to Fluttershy. while still walking towards the dinning hall.

"Ugh, isn't he supposed to be here?. Ah mean his long lost brother is here and he is not hangin out with him?" Applejack said to the group with confusion, but when Glenn heard what Applejack said he just laughed internally that he and Discord were able to trick all of them.

"Don't worry about Discord, we haven't been able to see each other for a very long time but we were able to catch up pretty good. And he's Discord, that's how he always acts" Glenn said to the group while checking on his Headhunter helmet.

It remained a little silent for a while until Twilight suddenly spoke up. "Hey Glenn, what is that thing that your holding?, it looks like a head of a creature but it's not." Twilight said with curiosity.

"This thing that i'm holding is my Headhunter" Glenn said while raising his headhunter helmet to show it of to the group.

"What's the purpose of that thing anyway?" Starlight asked Glenn.

"Well, i work in the military back in my home and this is one of our most advance helmet. This helmet was produced by our allied science division." Glenn was able to get everyponies attention when he was talking, and this made Shinning armor curious about his military life.

"Pft... It's not like you have that much of an arsenal of weapons, so what if your ally was able to make you a fancy looking helmet" Shinning armor said to himself.

A few minuets have passed and it will still take a bit of time to reach the dinning hall "We've been walking for a few minutes, are we even there yet?!" Glenn said to everyone with an annoyed tone.

"Just have patience and we will get there" Celestia said to Glenn in a motherly voice with a warm smile. Glenn's eye just twitched in what Celestia said to him as he was now dying because of boredom, But he suddenly thought of a way to get rid of boredom, he went to his wrist pad that was on his left arm and started to scroll for a song. Glenn didn't know what song to play yet because PATRON was still out and Glenn still didn't want to activate him, so he just pressed the shuffle button and started to play a song, the song was Fortunate son by Creedence Clearwater.

As the song started to play everyone was instantly shocked on what they were hearing " What on Equestria is that?" Luna asked with shock on her voice.

"I don't know, but it sounds like someone is singing" Celestia told Luna with also a shocked expression.

As everypony was searching for the source of the odd music, they suddenly spotted Glenn dancing and singing to the song.

"uhm, Glenn are you the one behind this?" Starlight asked Glenn.

"yep, it was getting boring while we are heading towards the dinning hall, so i played music using my Exo-suit." Glenn said to everypony who was now filled with curiosity about the technology he had back in his planet.

"Hold it right there, so your saying that you play music through your armor?" Twilight asked Glenn while preparing to write down what he's going to say.

"First of all, this is called an Exo-suit it's not really designed for combat protection, it was designed to boost our human abilities more than our maximum capacity, and second of all you confiscated my armor when i passed out on the trial." After Glenn finished speaking, Twilight was also finished writing down everything that Glenn said.

A few more minuets have passed and they finally reach the dinning hall, as everypony entered the dinning hall Glenn was surprised on how big it was. It had a long table with multiple seats, well decorated walls and ceilings, and also Stained-glass for the windows.

"Not bad for your kind to build this dinning hall" Glenn said to everypony while still looking around the huge room.

"Well yes of course, this hall was improved by my parents by calling out all of Equestria's Best architect's and engineers."Celestia said with a smile on her face.

"Time for us to take our sits everypony" Luna announced, As Luna announced for everyone to take their sits, Glenn sat down between Rainbow dash and Applejack, even though Glenn noticed that they make glances at him from time to time.

"Glenn, tell me what's it like in your world?" Twilight asked Glenn while preparing to right everything down in her notepad.

"Hmmmm, my world is pretty good even though it has it's ups and downs" Glenn said while they're still waiting for the food to arrive.

"can you tell me what are those ups and downs?" Twilight asked Glenn

"Well let's start with the good stuff, first of all my kind was able to increase our intelligence and technology, we sent men to the moon and might send more to it and i know that we set up a base on the moon, we were able to fly faster than the speed of sound, and we have great movies and music,These are just some of it, there's too much good stuff on Earth that it's almost impossible for me to say" As Glenn finished naming some of the good things that happened in Earth, all of the ponies expressions were amazed at what his kind has accomplished except for Luna as she heard that men were sent to the moon.

"What did the men do to deserve to be sent to the moon?, Did they try to rule over your land?, were they secretly plotting a rebellion against your government?" Luna was now desperate for an answer because as far as she knows she is the only one in Equestria who has been sent to the moon.

Glenn looked confused at first but suddenly realized why Luna was starting to panic a little, he remembered that Luna was sent by her sister to the moon because she tried to put Equestria in darkness "Uhhhhh, we send men to the moon for science and educational purposes, why would we even send someone to the moon as punishment anyway" Glenn said To Luna, but Twilight also asked a question.

"Do you know anypony who was sent to the moon?" Twilight asked Glenn but as Glenn heard her question, he suddenly felt sad but luckily he was able to fix himself.

"Look, if your going to speak with me don't say anypony, everypony, and whatsoever, you are to say Anyone, someone, everyone, so on and so forth. Anyway, yes i do know someone who was sent to the moon... He was a good friend of mine" Glenn said while showing a hint of sadness.

"What happened to him?" Luna asked with curiosity.

"He was going to be stationed in the moon for a while, but while he was stationed there somehow something malfunctioned and it blew up a portion of the base. Unfortunately he went down with it" Glenn finished while staring into space with a blank face, but was put out when he felt something. He looked and saw that Celestia was wrapping her wings around him.

"uhmmm, what exactly are you doing?" Glenn asked Celestia.

"I'm giving you a hug, i know how it feels like to lose someone, i sent my sister to the moon when she was nightmare moon." Celestia told Glenn, she was smiling while her eyes were close and still hugging him.

Celestia has been hugging him for a while now and everyone was silent and staring at the two until Luna spoke up "Uhm, sister you could let go of Glenn now"

"Hmmm?. Oh, sorry about that, it's just that everyone needs a hug every now and then" Celestia said as she teleported back to her seat and still having her smile on Glenn.

"Ok, that was very odd, i feel something off about her when she was giving me that hug." Glenn thought to himself, but was suddenly interrupted when the food that they were waiting for suddenly arrived. Glenn got a plate that has hay, carrots, tomatoes, and daisy.

"Great, now i only get to eat vegetables. I wish that they would just give me back my rucksack." Glenn thought to himself, but Celestia quickly noticed that he wasn't touching his food.

"Glenn, why aren't you eating your food?, are you not hungry?" Celestia asked Glenn

"No it's not that, it's just that i can only eat the carrots and tomatoes, the rest can actually kill me" Glenn told Celestia but was heard by the others.

"So, what do you eat?" Twilight asked Glenn while using her magic to hold her notepad and quill.

"Well for starters, i'm an omnivore. I eat meat and vegetables at the same time, for example i eat Chicken, pork, beef, and fish. And for vegetables i can eat most of them but not what ponies really like to eat" Glenn finished talking and twilight also finished writing down what he said.

"Uhm, your not going to eat us are you?" Fluttershy asked Glenn while showing fear that Glenn might eat them.

"Well he better not be or ahm gonna kick him in the chest again" Applejack exclaimed.

"Yeah, i'm going to punch him so hard that he's going to see rainbows for days" Rainbow dash said with a sly grin.

"Don't worry girls, if he even tries to hurt any of us i'm going to hit him with everything i have" Shinning armor said while looking at Glenn straight in the eyes.

But instead of Glenn being intimidated by Shinning armor he just shrugged and went back to poking his food.

"Alright everypony, maybe we should start over and introduce ourselves to Glenn properly" Celestia said to her subjects

"Good evening Glenn, I'am princess Celestia but you could just call me Tia, Co. ruler of Equestria and also goes by the title as princess of the sun" Celestia said to Glenn with a motherly smile, but shocked the others because she just allowed Glenn to call her by her nickname.

"Good evening Glenn, I'am princess Luna but you could also call me by my nickname Lulu, I'am also the Co. ruler of Equestria and the younger sister of Tia, i also go by the title as the princess of the moon or mare of the moon" Luna said to Glenn while giving him a wink at the end, making him blush a little.

"Another good evening to you Glenn, I'am Princess Mi Amore Cadenza but you could just call me Cadance, i'am the Princess of love and the Co. ruler of the crystal empire. And right next to me is my husband Shinning armor, he is also the Co. ruler of the Crystal empire." Cadance gave him a friendly smile but Shinning armor just gave him a nod.

"Well, it's great to meet you Princesa SeƱorita" As Glenn finished greeting Cadance back he winked at her making her blush a little, but luckily Shinning armor didn't saw it as he was eating from his plate.

As Glenn scanned the table for anyone who wants to introduce themselves his eyes landed on Twilight who seems she was eager to really meet him " Hi, i'm Sparkle Twilight... I mean Twilight Sparkle and i'm the princess of friendship, but of course you could just call me Twilight. I live in the friendship castle in Ponyville in case if your going to look for me, and can i ask you some questions later on i'm just very curious about your kind although it is pretty weird that you and Discord don't look alike" Twilight finished talking to Glenn with a bright smile at the end.

"Well, i would like to answer your questions but remember that i have the right to deny your questions in case we get into a sensitive or classified topics" Twilight just nodded in agreement in what Glenn told her.

Then Rarity stood up from her chair and walked up to Glenn to introduce herself to him "Hello there darling, as you could see my name is Rarity and Ponyville's fashion designer. Say why don't you visit my boutique so i can measure you and make you some new fitting clothes" Rarity winked at Glenn, and as she was walking back she turned and started to sway her flank more than naturally making Glenn stare at her behind for a little while but quickly regained his concentration.

Glenn was now waiting for another pony to introduce themselves to him until Rainbow dash and Applejack both introduce themselves plainly " Hi, i'm Rainbow dash i'm a Wonderbolt and the fastest pony in Equestria" Rainbow dash said while making a loop in the air.

"Hey there, ahm Applejack and ahm one of the ponies in Ponyville that lives and works on sweet apple acres and if ya don't know what that is, i'ts a farm for apples." Applejack plainly said to Glenn with her country voice that Glenn thinks it's hot.

"Damn, that country accent is just so damn sexy. They may be ponies but still that accent can really turn me on" Glenn thought to himself but was quickly interrupted by a pink pony with a pink curly mane " HI, my name is Pinkie pie and i'm Ponyville's best party planner and i would love to throw you a party!" Pinkie exclaimed at Glenn making Glenn raise his eyebrows because of how fast she talked.

"Don't mind her, Pinkie is just... well being Pinkie" Twilight explained with an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Hello there Glenn, my name is Starlight Glimmer and i'm the student of Twilight Sparkle, i hope we can be friends in the future" Starlight told Glenn with a smile on her face.

"Don't worry about that, just earn my trust then you'll be my friend" Glenn said with also a small smile on his face, but Glenn noticed that there was still one pony who hasn't introduced herself to Glenn. It was Fluttershy

Fluttershy looks like she wanted to introduce herself to Glenn but she just hid her face behind her mane " Hey there, my name is Glenn Delta, can you introduce yourself to me?" Glenn asked in a soft and caring voice but Fluttershy just whispered at Glenn

"my name is Fluttershy" Fluttershy said while still hiding her face behind her face behind her mane

Glenn smiled softly at her, then he moved her mane at her side so he could fully see her face " you do know that there's no need to hide your beautiful face from me" Glenn said while smiling at her

"You... you think i'm beautiful?" Fluttershy said to Glenn while looking at his eyes

"i think your very beautiful, just like back when you where in my dream... and come to think of it you weren't this shy like in my dreams" Glenn said to Fluttershy.

"oh uhm, thank you Glenn" Fluttershy told Glenn and gave him a hug and after Fluttershy finished hugging Glenn they both saw surprised looks on everyponies face, but Glenn just shrugged and went back to his seat.

"How did you do that?" Rainbow dash asked Glenn

"What do you mean?" Glenn said with confusion.

"What rainbow means is that Fluttershy is always shy around new pon-people like you" Starlight explained to Glenn

" I don't really know, i guess we just have some traits that makes us unique... or it's just probably me being very handsome" Glenn said the last part with a grin on his face, while the reactions of others were disgusted but deep inside them Glenn was actually good looking, sure he may not be a pony but he does look very attractive and some ponies are already starting to get attracted to him.

After a few minuets of silence Celestia started to talk to Glenn "So, kindly tell us the bad things that happened in your world" Celestia said with curiosity

"Well, if you say so. Most of these events are wars and conflicts, we had world war 1, world war 2, cold war, Korean war, Vietnam war, war on terror, The Asian war, and currently there is still an on going war back at my home planet and some people call it as war of the dying world" After Glenn spoke he saw everyones expression in shock and terror at what he said.

"Why on Equestria do you have so much war on your planet?" Shinning spoke up with surprise.

"It's simple, All of us have different races, religion, beliefs, and governments" Glenn said with a simple look on his face.

"Good thing that your kind didn't went extinct after all that wars, and what wars did you fought in?" Luna asked Glenn with curiosity

"The wars that i fought are, War on terror, the Asian war, and the war of the dying world which is still probably ongoing back in my home planet." Glenn said while he was poking his food then his stomach started to grumble.

"uhm, Glenn are you not hungry?, your not touching your food and by the sound that your stomach made it sounds like your pretty hungry." Celestia said with a worried face.

"Don't worry i'm fine, if you could just give me my rucksa-" Glenn was cut out when Celestia spoke up

"Maybe you just need some encouragement in eating" As Celestia was finished speaking she quickly took Glenn in her magic and started to levitate a spoon full of vegetables " Is little Glenn hungry?, Open wide here comes the vegetable express." Glenn tried to resist but failed due to hunger and Celestia used her magic on Glenn's mouth to open it and feed him.

Everyone started to snicker and laugh at the scene, this made Glenn feel a bit humiliated but at the same time a small feeling of love not the romantic love but the family kind of love, but Glenn just shook of the feeling and tried to put an end
at this absurd scene " Does wittle Glenn want more wummy food in his tummy?" Celestia said to Glenn while making the tone of a mother who is talking to a baby.

"Ok, that's it, enough of this nonsense!, i'm 28 years old and i'm a grown man... a grown man that has seen more than what should be seen by anyone. I have killed and tortured others for the safety of my planet and of my people, i'am 28 years old and ever since i reached the age of 15 years old i already started to do assassinations, i assassinate those who i know are corrupt and evil, then by the time i reached 18 i quickly graduated from the Army and was sent off to fight terrorists and after that i moved on to the Marine corps and stayed there until the incident, Then i trained harder everyday until i made a new Special operations group called as the Exodus-8" As Glenn finished speaking he was breathing heavily after he released all that anger and when he looked around he could see all of the mares were shocked and scared while Shinning armor was Glaring at him while slowly shaking his head from side to side. Glenn just got up from his seat and walked away from the group, as he left the dinning hall he could here the ponies murmuring to each other and so Glenn just walked wherever this castle leads him.

Glenn has been wandering the castle for a while and eventually he got to a place that looks like a garden, but this garden was very huge and it has some inhabitants in it, Glenn sat down on a near by bench and started to go deep inside his thoughts " Why do i feel so sad all of a sudden, i never felt this sad back on earth and even after i got here but i felt something. I finally felt that i was being taken cared of, i felt like my family was still there with me, if only my family was still alive. My father, my mother, my brothers, and my sister... i just wish that they were all here...."

***

"Everybody we got a situation here!" A man shouted to a group of people startling them and making them swiftly go to the man who shouted.

"What is it?" A young looking man asked the man who shouted

"Glenn, we have a problem, a large group of terrorists just took over a building and are taking hostages" The man who shouted was named as Jackson Yuri, he is a specialist in the US.Army.

"How the fuck did a group of terrorists just took over a building without any law enforcers reacting?!" Glenn shouted in confusion on the fact that the terrorists were successful in their scheme.

"The entire police station that was nearby was attacked by the Terrorists successfully taking out our first responders and they also raided the armory.

"Fuck!, how many terrorists and hostages that are in their?" Glenn asked while thinking about the possible out comes.

"As far as i know, there are about 160 terrorists and 86 hostages."

"Hmmmm, maybe we cou-" Glenn wasn't able to finish what he was about to say as he was interrupted by someone.

"Staff sergeant Delta, we had a call, they said it from the FBI" The man told Glenn while panting

"Looks like were going to get some action, Yuri come with me The FBI will want to meet us in the office" Glenn said to Yuri while walking out of the room.

"Flat Fox come in... Flat Fox come in" A man on the radio spoke up

"This is Flat Fox, what do we got?" Glenn said over the radio, but there was a short sound of static.

"You need to get ou-" The radio suddenly went silent and only produced static.

"Command what is it?... Command come in" Glenn said over his radio waiting for a response but there was still nothing but the sound of static.

"What is it Glenn?" A man behind him asked him.

"We lost contact with command but this mission will still continue" As Glenn looked back he could see his squad that was mostly FBI and SWAT personnel.


"Don't worry about anything guys, Glenn will lead us in and he will lead us out" Yuri said trying to make sure that the moral and confidence of the operatives stay high.

It's been a long while and it's already gone dark outside and the squad of Operatives are still looking for the room where the hostages are and also where the terrorists are, But as the squad was walking down a hall way there was suddenly a sound of metal hitting the floor. Glenn looked at the source of the noise but was quickly surprised to see what it is "GRENADE, EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!" Glenn shouted as he dived at the opposite of where the grenade landed.

BOOM!

Glenn was suddenly brought back to reality when someone appeared in front of him. Surprisingly it was Discord but he looked much different he looked like a younger version of himself and this made Glenn wondered what happened to Discord.


(The image can be found on Google or DeviantArt)

"Discord, what the hell happened to you?, you look very young and you got shorter. I mean you were taller than me before but now your just as tall as me." Glenn said to Discord with confusion in what just happened to him.

"Well it was actually when you were still dreaming. I quickly sensed something wrong and that there was a magical anomaly that was happening in the Everfree forest so i went out to go and check it, but while i was checking the forest a huge portal opened up and a huge crate fell from it." As Discord described what happened Glenn's eyes went wide and he quickly stood up, but before Glenn was able to say anything Discord raised his paw to stop him. "Don't worry about the crate, i made sure to place it inside your cave by teleporting inside it, the Everfree forest doesn't really like anyone entering your cave. wait what are you even doing here?" Discord asked Glenn

"Well... it's because Celestia was treating me like a child even though i'm 28 years old, i mean it doesn't really bother me for her treating me like that but it's just that it brings back memories that i would like to forget." Glenn said to discord while looking back at the ground.

"I'm very sorry about sunbutt, but i hope you can understand that she is going through some kind of motherly stuff i don't really know what it is, but it is when an alicorn is acting like a mother to a pony or in your case a person, and i think the reason why she chose to treat you like a child is because she feels sympathetic to you"

"Why would she feel sympathetic to me?, I'm not even a pony i'm just a special forces operative who was fighting a war and somehow ended up right here." Glenn said to Discord

"Maybe it's because of how your world works and at the same time because of the things that you experienced back at your home world" Discord concluded on why Celestia chose him.

"Hmmmmm, i guess we just don't know anyways we should go back to them and i need to apologies because of me shouting at them." Glenn said to Discord but Discord just smirked.

"looks like you still have that chaotic spirit back again" Discord said as the both of them made their way back to the dinning hall.

When Glenn and Discord arrived back at the dinning hall, Glenn quickly apologized to everyone that he lost his temper and shouted at them, But the subject quickly changed to Discord.

"Uhm, Discord what happened to you?" Fluttershy said to Discord while flying slowly up to him.

"Yeah, you look very different" Starlight added.

"Care to explain Discord?" Luna said while raising her eyebrow at Discord's antics.

"Oh boy, this is going to be a long story" Discord explained to everyone what happened to him and what happened in the Everfree forest. "And that's why i turned into my younger self, and i also can't change my appearance back to my normal state... not that i mind being this handsome" Discord said the last part while making a sly grin.

"Hmmmm, i do like the new appearance it reminds me when me and Luna fought you a thousand years ago." Celestia said while recalling all the memories that they did when they were younger.

"That was a very fascinating story but me a shinning must now go back to the Crystal empire" Cadance said to everypony that they are now heading back home.

"Well, i also need to go back to my boutique I still have a order to finish, and Glenn. i'm looking forward for you to visit me in my boutique so i can finally get your measurements and make you new clothes" Rarity went off and gave Glenn a wink and as she passed by Glenn she brushed her tail in Glenn's crotch tickling him a little.

"Looks like you need to visit her boutique real soon." Discord whispered at Glenn's ear with a sly Grin.

"oh shut up, besides she's just probably playing with me" Glenn responded in what Discord said.

And as time passed by everypony finally went back to their respective homes and said their goodbyes to each other, But Celestia was trying to convince Glenn in sleeping here in the castle with Glenn's own room and privacy but Glenn didn't accept Celestia's offer.

"We will make your bed more comfortable if you want to" Celestia said to Glenn while making a bright smile trying to convince him.

"I'm sorry Celestia, but i need to go back to my house and check up on things" Glenn said trying to stop Celestia convincing him.

"Not even if i tuck you in bed or read you a bedtime story?" Celestia said to Glenn while making the puppy eyes at him hoping that this would convince him, but it won't.

"What?, why would i want anyone to read me a bedtime story or tuck me in bed?. Look Celestia even if i want you to do those things i would still deny your offer because i still have my responsibilities, which is my house." Glenn said to Celestia explaining why he wouldn't accept the offer.

"*SIGH*, alright then but if you need any help with anything just reach out for me. Come on now Luna it's time for us to go back to our duties." Celestia said calling out to Luna. Celestia was now walking out the dinning hall but she didn't notice Luna was talking to Glenn

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?, you can sleep with me in my bed" Luna said to Glenn with a lustful look on her face and as she finished talking she grasped Glenn's crotch with her magic and she slowly stroked it.

this made Glenn feel a bit dizzy as his crotch was now getting a bit harder as Luna stroked it but as Glenn was at the brink of surrendering to her he quickly steady himself and denied her offer. "That's a pretty great offer but as i told your sister i have my responsibilities." Glenn stood on an upright posture and making a serious face while trying to resist the urge in sleeping with one of Equestria's princess.

"Such a shame" Luna pouted after she finished talking to Glenn and went to the direction where Celestia went while swaying her hips side to side making Glenn stare at it for a while until Discord quickly snapped him out of his trance.

"Time for you to head back home" Discord said to Glenn while snapping his fingers and as soon Discord snapped, the both of them were now at the front of Glenn's house. The both of them talked for a little while and as a bonus Discord took Glenn's rucksack from where it was confiscated from him. Glenn had done his chores and took a bath as it was now night, he went to his bed and laid down on it but before he slept he only said one thing. " What a Fucking day" Then Glenn finally slept in his bed with a small smile on his face.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, i'm very sorry that this chapter took much longer than the other chapters:raritydespair: i was very busy with school and other activities that i barley got enough time to finish this chapter, but luckily i was now able to finish this one and i'm now proceeding in making the next chapter.

I'm also very sorry about this chapter, when you reach about 40% or 60% of this chapter it starts to get a little bit bumpy and rushed because of the lack of time i have.:fluttershysad: Anyways just leave a comment if you have any suggestions or questions from the story.:scootangel:

P.S:
i also changed the name of this story because the first title didn't really went good with the story