• Published 21st May 2019
  • 3,067 Views, 39 Comments

ULTIMATE SOLDIER - SPY DOG



A man who has faced pain and death but still kept going has been sent into a land of unknown, a land of peace and harmony. Would this man be able to tune himself to this new mystical world?

  • ...
7
 39
 3,067

THE ENCOUNTER

It's been 3 days since Glenn's arrival in this place, "Where the hell am i?" Glenn still wondering where he really is, the only thing he knows is that he's in a different planet because he was able to encounter 2 timber wolves yesterday, and it attacked him, luckily he was able to fight off the timber wolves without breaking a sweat.

Glenn got out of his trance when he heard PATRON's voice.

"Sir, are you OK?, you seem to look very sad" PATRON said in his usual voice and accent, which is a british accent.

"Oh yeah...yeah i'm fine it's just that i need to find civilization if i want to keep my sanity, not that your not enough to keep me from losing my mind" Glenn said sheepishly while looking around his now called Home.

"Hahahaha, no need to feel bad sir we are friends after all, i still remembered when you took me in i was very glad that i could help you in some situations and talk to you whenever your down" patron said while still chuckling at the memories they had from making plans from making an ambush against they're enemies to causing mischief in the Exodus-8 base.

beep beep beep

Glenn looked at his watch and saw what time it is he saw that it's now 8:00 A.M "well, it's time for me to take a bath Glenn went out of the cave but now it has a giant gate that he built, it was made out of wood and metal but Glenn made sure that it blends in with the environment, covering it with leaves, vines, tree branches and also painting the metal a dark green color making it the perfect blend.

ten minutes later

Glenn was making his way to the river that he was able to scout yesterday, finally arriving in the river. " well the water here is surely clean, heck i don't even know if bacteria is present in the water anymore" Glenn said clearly surprised that the water here is so clear. After Glenn was finally done cleaning himself he went to his rucksack and started to get a olive green shirt with the logo of Exodus-8 and it's name just below the logo, then he took out new clean boxers and ERDL camo pants to blend in with the forest.

After changing into his new clothes he picked up his rucksack, MP5A3 and his MK 23 handgun. As Glenn was heading back to his cave something caught his eyes, When Glenn saw it he ran towards the object and upon inspection it was a military crate " How the hell did this ended up here?!" Glenn told himself in shock that he was able to find another crate, But when he opened it he only saw books and somehow it has a clean complete formal attire, while the books he found was mostly about survival, human anatomy, instructions and guides on how to fly helicopters, and lastly all about Human History.

"I should take this back to my base this would give me more knowledge and could also kill time, I don't know what i'm going to do with a formal attire in this environment but i'm still going to keep it" Glenn said cheerfully as he was able to acquire more items while finally resuming his way back to his Base/HQ/Home.

(that's what the crate really looks like)



mean while back in Twilight's castle

"OK girls, i called all of you hear for a meeting due to princess Celestia and princess Luna stating that there has been a HUGE magical disturbance deep in the Everfree forest, Princess Celestia said that the six of us would go into the forest and try our best to investigate the problem." Twilight said while making sure that everypony heard her in what she was saying.

"What do you think is happening there, Twilight?" fluttershy spoke first clearly afraid going in the deep parts of the Everfree forest.

"well... i'm not clearly sure what's in there but it has to be something, i mean it was addressed by the princesses, so that means there will be something in there" twilight glancing at everyone to make her statement clear.

"Pft... Whatever it is i'm not afraid to face it, And i would like to go out for an adventure, it's been a while since we got to hang out with each other" rainbow said already wanting to go for an adventure

"Yeah, dashie is right, we should go to the forest and go out for an adventure, and after that i'm going to throw a party for us!" pinkiepie exclaimed siding with rainbow dash while making a huge grin.

"well, ah'm with rainbow and pinkie here, what do you think rarity?" applejack said looking at rarity hoping that she would say yes.

"Of course, that would be just divine darling, And just like you girls said we haven't been able to catch up with each other recently" rarity stated also looking happy that they were finally able to hang out with each other

"well by the looks of it we might just go in there, what do you think fluttershy, are you in with us?" twilight asked as all of them are now looking at fluttershy waiting for a answer.

"i-i guess so, it's just that we all know that the E-Everfree fo-forest is very danger-ous." fluttershy said while gulping her saliva when she said the word dangerous completely.

"fluttershy, darling there's no need to be afraid of the Everfree forest we have been there many times remember?" Rarity said trying to calm down fluttershy.

"well, i guess your right rarity i guess that there is nothing to be afraid of in the forest anymore" fluttershy said while making a small smile in front of everypony.

"great, now all of us should be going to the forest follow me everypony" twilight said as the group was now following her out of the castle and unto the Everfree forest.

ten minuets later

"Hey PATRON, i'm going out to scout for civilization" Glenn said while dressing up in light weight kevlar armor and his woodland camo boonie hat, after he dressed up he finally took his M4A1 with 4 more magazines in the pouches of his vest, then he took his MK23 hand gun with also 4 magazines in the pouches at the side of his vest, Glenn also took 2 grenade ammo for his M203 grenade launcher attached to his M4A1. after arming himself he took his rucksack that has 2 MRE's, 3 canned food, 1 ration bar, and two full water canteens.

"Hey PATRON, remember that if anyone tries to enter this place without me, you blow them up with the claymore attached near the gate." Glenn said while glancing at the claymore near the gate.

"Don't worry sir, They will surely regret that they have entered this place in the first place." PATRON said to Glenn

"Glad to hear it buddy" as Glenn said that he finally left looking for signs of civilizations.

Glenn has been walking for some time know, he was able to find a wide dirt path a while ago and thus Glenn used this path and just walked where it would take him, " damn, where the hell does this road even fucking lead to?" After Glenn said that out loud to himself he heard the screams of multiple girls.

"Holy shit, someones in danger, whelp i guess it's time for me to be a hero again" Glenn said while sprinting towards the direction of the screams.

"AAAAAHHHH, Somepony help us!" twilight shouted while they were surrounded by 10 timber wolves looking very hungry, as it was now much more encouraged to attack them due to all of them covered in fear.

As one one of the timber Wolves were now going to attack them they suddenly saw a flash of light quickly followed by a very loud thundering boom

BOOM

As once the boom came to their ears the head of the timber Wolf suddenly exploded, all of them looked in shock as what happened to the head of the timber wolf, even the timber wolves looked at each other in confusion, until the same light and thundering sound came to them but this time in rapid succession.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

after a while of flashing lights that came into the dark part of the Everfree and the loud booms it finally died out, making the girls open their eyes and the shocked expression in their faces appear.

"What the hay just happened here!?" applejack just exclaimed clearly confused of what happened

" i don't know, all of us must head back to Ponyville...now! Twilight said still in shock, after sometime everyone looked at each other then nodded in agreement with twilight.

as they now ran back to Ponyville that they didn't know that somepony or should i say...someone was just behind them stalking them, after 5 minuets of running back towards Ponyville they finally made it back to the edge of the forest, while all of them heard some rustling back at the forest they just stared at it due to them having a traumatizing experience.

"Thank you Mr.Spirit for saving us!" pinkiepie exclaimed with joy while looking deep in the forest.

"Mr. Spirit?, who the hay is Mr. Spirit?" rainbow dash said while having the look of confusion and tiredness due to all the running.

"duh, Spirit of the Everfree forest..." everpony looked at pinkie with confusion " He's the one that protects creatures that's in danger in the Everfree forest" everypony looked at her still confused but she just shrugged and bounce back to town while the rest of them followed her.

"WHAT...THE...FUCK?!" Glenn said out loud to himself while also looking very confused at what just happened, after some time he recovered, he set up camp in a small hill with trees to blend himself at the enviroment.

"Hey PATRON you there?" Glenn said in his radio that he has in his rucksack.

"Right here sir, is there anything you need?" PATRON said over the radio

" i finally found civilization, i'm going to set up camp here to allow me to get more intel" Glenn said while now looking through his binoculars.

"Goodluck sir, PATRON out"

"Now just what the fuck are you creatures" Glenn said while scanning around the town using his binoculars.

mean while back at twilight's castle

It's been three hours since the incident and everyone decided to go back to their respective homes.

"Hey twilight, i'm back from my visit in the crystal empire!" Starlight glimmer shouted in the castle hoping that twilight was just near the entrance, but she wasn't there. " oh well, better ask spike where she is" and just in cue Spike went up to Starlight glimmer.

" hey Starlight, hows your visit from the Crystal empire?" Spike asked Starlight with curiosity while making a small smile.

"It's fine, but can you show me where Twilight is?, i want to catch up with her."

"Well... i think she may have just gone crazy after her visit from the Everfree forest, she's been researching something about the spirit of the Everfree forest?" spike said while having a hard time explaining to Starlight about twilight's condition.

"oh my, Twilight doesn't go crazy on something, unless it really bothers her, this must be really important to her".

"why don't you go and talk to her yourself" spike said while now walking to where Twilight is "follow me i'll lead you to her".

"sure thing." Starlight said while now following Spike towards Starlight.

"What could it be, what could it be!?" twilight said while going through different books about the Everfree forest and looking like she just went through tartarus.

"hey Twilight, how are you?" Starlight said cheerfully at Twilight but didn't notice what twilight was doing.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?" Twilight shouted to however was the one that spoke.

"uuuhhhmmm." Starlight wasn't able to say anything, she was shocked at what she saw, Twilight's mane was all messed up and clearly she looked stressed and tired.

"i'm back." Starlight said in a very low volume, while looking sheepishly at the stressed out mare.

Author's Note:

Hello again guys finally made a 2nd chapter:ajsmug:

anyways if your all wondering what was the look of that formal attire that Glenn got from the crate....

(there you go then)

now as what i'm going to say is that i'm now trying my best to come up with more ideas, so just leave a comment and also try to give me a little suggestion for the story.
:moustache: