• Published 21st May 2019
  • 3,066 Views, 39 Comments

ULTIMATE SOLDIER - SPY DOG



A man who has faced pain and death but still kept going has been sent into a land of unknown, a land of peace and harmony. Would this man be able to tune himself to this new mystical world?

  • ...
7
 39
 3,066

BIO and WAR

Author's Note:

Hello there this is my first story so that means it might have a lot of plot holes and few grammar errors anyway i will try to update this story until school finally arrives again:fluttercry:

I try to use a lot of pictures but most of them are references so that you can see what i'm really trying to tell.

and if you have any questions regarding the characters or other parts just ask me.:twilightsmile:

NAME: "Glenn Delta

RANK: Major

CALL SIGN: Foxtrot

CURRENT OCCUPATION: Major of EXODUS-8, a secret task force that are allowed to use advance experimental weapons and vehicles. this task force get's it's members by getting handpicked by the EXODUS-8 officers themselves and they are also the best of the best in the entire world because of the training and requirements to get in, this task force is well hidden so much that they are nothing but a legend.

HEIGHT: 6 ft 3 in

BODY BUILD: Athletic. (probably like Cristiano Ronaldo's body)

SKIN: Lightly tanned.

HAIR: Short fringe up hairstyle and hair color is black.

NATIONALITY: American/British/Filipino (somehow he was able to get 3 nationalities i don't know how but he got it)

AGE: 26

TRAINING/ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE HISTORY:

Glenn joined the U.S army when he was 17, then from there he moved to the marines where he carried out loads of missions his missions was mostly being on the front lines against the enemy, until he was now able to lead his own men into battle Glenn was a great leader he would treat his men like they're his own brothers. He was able to get promoted quickly due to him being a man with the balls of steel who would charge into battle guns blazing but with strategy, tactics and proficiency. He would also fight in CQC, sabotage enemy equipment, steal or secure intelligence, and do assassinations. But one day a mission went wrong his platoon was taken down, they were fighting of against a battalion. His platoon was able to hold out for 3 hours in the jungle while they were heavily fired upon by Chinese troops, after that only 10 survived out of 40. But they were captured by the enemy and Glenn and his men were tortured by the chinese for intel, after 17 days of constant pain and torture Glenn was finally saved by the British army, but out of the 10 men that were captured only one made it out, it was Glenn. then after a month of the incident and the surrender of china, Glenn participated in every training he could go to, he trained in the Delta force, British S.A.S, Philippine scout rangers, Army rangers, MARSOC, GIGN, CIA S.A.D, FBI SWAT, GSG 9, and Navy seals (I know that's too much training but it's my first time doing this so let me be) and after all that hard training he realized that earth needs a group of people like him so that no one would have the same experience like him and his now dead platoon, thus EXODUS-8 was born.

PERSONALITY: Even after what happened to him he is still a friendly person and treats his men as his own brothers, he is a man who likes to flirt and even get laid by ladies. He can be quick tempered when sometimes, He also acts immature most of the time (like, he thinks that he can do whatever he wants to do) but he can be serious when needed.

HOBBIES: watching movies, play video games, listen to music, singing and dancing to the music that he's playing, play football(Soccer), play basketball, practice Shooting, masturbate and watch porn(sometimes), reading books about human anatomy,history and action novels, go out and eat food, does experiments on his weapons or other items, Goes to formal parties and also non formal(sometimes), goes out and flirts with the ladies, and he also likes to workout or does his usual training.

WEAPONS:

Assault weapon: M4A1 with grenade launcher, ACOG scope with a RMR attached to it's top for much more closer fighting. ERDL camo

Heavy weapon: M249 SAW, attached with a red dot sight a hand grip and a bi pod. Woodland camo.

Submachine gun: MP5A3, attached with a holographic sight a laser sight and extended magazines. this one has no camo.

Hand gun: heckler and koch Mark-23, attached with a silencer and a flashlight. ERDL camo.

Sniper rifle: M-24A2, not much attachments except for a extended mag. Olive green camo.

Other equipments: M67 grenades x2, M-84 flashbangs x 3, M-18 smoke grenades x3(Gray/White).

CHOICE OF VEHICLE: One of his choice vehicle is a Modified Humvee that also allows A.I to interact with it and most of all drive it.


that is the Humvee that Glenn mostly like to use it's actually used for a Hit and run tactic and it's also used for camping and traveling in heavy jungles and forests.

END OF TRANSMISSION

"Finally, god that took a bit long...well hello there as what you just read back there is the file of my Friend/boss/Major, you don't know me yet so i'm going to introduce myself my name is PATRON i know my boss gave me that name.

"And i'm not a human by the way i'm actually a very smart A.I like J.A.R.V.I.S from The movie Iron Man, i was Created by Black works a science research and weapons manufacturing company, but i was handed down to Exodus-8 a classified Task force that only few gets in it. So i guess your wandering who's my boss is well my Boss/Friend/Major is obviously Major Glenn Delta my Job is to mostly keep an eye on his health and help him combat and non-combat situations."

"He acts like a teenager most of the time when he's not in combat, and by i mean teenager is that he does very foolish stuff like playing russian roulette, playing with grenades, and juggling knifes while they are on fire, but hey he doesn't hurt himself when he's doing those foolish acts, that's why i let him do it. I've been with him after the incident where his platoon went down and he was captured by chinese forces, but after he was saved by The Brits, it was just a short conflict for the fighting lasted only a year and after that the chinese surrendered due to the forces they were up against, it was china going up against U.S.A, United kingdom, France, Philippines, Vietnam."

"But a war is now being fought... (again) and this time we are fighting a HUGE enemy, at first they started as a PMSC (private military security company) they were called TRITON, they were mostly called if the military needed a bit more of men in joining the fight, but they were allies with Black works division 2, Black works division 2 is a brother of Black works, but this science research and weapons manufacturing company is a much more violent and unethical, they use humans as test subjects and the results always ended up successful... SUCCESSFULLY KILLING THEM

"They use poisonous gas, explosives, and much more advance technology on their test subject so that they could create much more deadly and effective weapons. And after that they, went to Triton PMSC and armed them with weapons, making Triton a deadly security force, it quickly rose to power by hiring mercenaries and recruiting operatives who are from C.I.A, F.B.I, Russian Spetsnaz, NSA, Green Berets, SSG, AFSOC and other groups and organizations. Thus making them a very deadly force and a highly numbered army in the whole damn world.

"From a small PMSC now turned into a National threat for every country in the world, after Triton realised that they are now the most powerful force in the world, they set up a Base in china. But they instead took down chinese forces weakening china and making china as they're own country. and after what they did on china they started attacking neighboring countries like Russia, Japan, Mongolia, Korea, Vietnam, Philippines. Good thing that a huge portion of Military forces in the world took alliance but due to the superior firepower and man power of Triton, other countries fell, first Mongolia, Japan and korea, they were currently now invading north of vietnam but was held due to Exodus-8 finally being deployed. and that's when Major Glenn Del-" PATRON said as he was suddenly interrupted by someone

"hey PATRON where the hell are you 10 minutes left and were going back to the front lines!" Glenn said trying to call Patron

"Oh yep, i'm coming!. sorry mates Boss is calling me, gotta go now."

Exodus-8 small camp sight, Vietnam
1700 hours
January 10th, 2040


It's been 5 hours since they engaged a small Triton Camp sight, they successfully destroyed and killed everyone in the camp sight but they were able to radio to their HQ before they got killed thus alarming Triton forces and sending a platoon of their forces over the camp sight.

"Ugh, my head bloody hurts" Master sergeant Jack harry also known as "Jar", said while holding an ice pack on his head. Master sergeant Jack harry used to be a captain in the British S.A.S until he was offered to join Exodus-8 where he felt like he had gone through hell with all of the combined training.

"well it hurts more if you don't have a head" Specialist Mike Samson said while chuckling, Specialist Mike Samson used to be in the green berets when he was also offered to get a opportunity in joining the most deadly and elite task force in the world.

"Fuck off mate your lucky that a saved your ass back at the Triton camp sight" jar said clearly not amused at what mike said, suddenly he heard another one chuckling

" hehehe I think it's actually funny" he said in a way that showed that he can have a hard time speaking in English, and that person is Matt Roquez a man who is a Filipino and was chosen by Glenn Delta due to him being trained in heavily jungle areas, he never stated what his rank was before he got in Exodus-8 but they know that he was part of the Philippine scout rangers. the most elite in the Philippine army, and he mostly specializes in sniping and camouflage.

" yeah yeah yeah shut up jungle boy" jar said getting annoyed that the two always try to piss him off, but Matt was more quiet than Mike.

"hey stop fighting keep your heads up for enemies they were able to call for reinforcements while we wiped them out" Glenn said making his team go back to what they were doing.

It's now 21:30 and still silence is the only thing that's present until the radio came to life.

*static* *static* Ex-Exodus-8 come in this is HQ, Exodus-8 come in.

"what is it HQ something wrong?"Glenn said over the radio in the Humvee.

"Remember that an Air drop would be sent to you to resupply you and your fire team"

"Yes HQ i still remember, But it will arrive in atleast 30 minutes, over."

"Good but remember that there will be a bit of weather disturbance which might delay your resupply and if i were you i would dig in for now cause it might rain back there" and as if on cue it was now starting to rain, good thing they have a tent and a Humvee to keep them dry.

"Roger that HQ Exodus-8 out."

"well fucking hell, it's raining now" Matt said annoyed that it's raining.

"well i would be going to sleep now, wake me up if something comes up, i don't want to die while sleeping anyways" jar said now going to sleep in the tent that they set up.

"The two of you should also get some sleep, i'll take watch duty tonight" Glenn said to his brother like team

"Are you sure about that Glenn you know that this will be a long night" Mike said to Glenn.

"don't worry about me, now go and get some rest" both Mike and Matt saluted Glenn and went to the tent to sleep.



meanwhile in a C-130 hercules

"open the ramp now!" the pilot said having a hard time stabilizing the plane due to the powerful winds and rain. as the ramp opens the men pushed three very large care packages the first one contained ammo for their weapons with grenades, smoke grenades, flashbangs, semtex, and also some few Black works developed weapons like a somewhat laser weapon that shoots a beam of highly concentrated heat that could almost through anything and it doesn't need ammo for it, it just needs to cool down if you use it for too long (think of it as the EM-1 in COD:AW) and it also has some new prototype stun grenades that when your in it's 3 meters radius it will electrocute you, it won't kill you but will definitely stun you or in other terms your body will get paralyzed for atleast 4-5 seconds because of the shock that the stun grenade gave of. and of course lastly it holds tools to maintain the humvee and it also has dark green jerry cans filled with gas for the Humvee and other purposes.

For the 2nd crate it just holds a lot of MRE's with different types and flavors it also holds ration bars, energy bars, canned food, clean water, and a water purification system that is atleast as big as a modern day printing machine, that's been developed by the Black works. But the thing is that this care package was the 2nd biggest among the three, this package can feed 5 men for an entire year without trying to ration them properly.

Now for the last package it holds mostly equipment clothes and armor it hold equipments like, different types of NV goggles, different types of gas masks, flash lights, batteries(for the flashlights and two for the humvee), solar chargers, radios, and of course Glenn's Laptops and phones(courtesy of Black works). and as for the clothes they were camouflage with they're name patches, civilian shirts and pants, camo hats and vests, rucksacks, armor ranging from light to heavy, but it also has the newly developed exo-suit, the exo suit can significantly boost your strength, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, and healing.


(remember that the images are just for references they're not what they really look like in the story.)

As the packages were finally dropped, and their chutes finally opened, they were suddenly engulfed in some kind of clouds that were lower than the rest of the other clouds, thus the packages disappearing into thin air.

"It's been 2 fucking hours and the packages aren't still here, what the fuck is taking them so long?!" Glenn said to himself already pissed off because of the rain and the lack of care packages, he was about to talk to HQ about the packages while suddenly.

SNAP...SNAP.......SNAP

"OPEN FIRE"some one deep in the jungle said and suddenly loud noises of guns were being fired upon them and also the laser beams that Black works division 2 created were being used against them.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP AND TAKE COVER" the three sleeping men suddenly got out of their beds and went to arm themselves.

"fucking hell there's too many of them" Mike said while opening fire against the enemy forces using his M249.

"It's too bloody dark for me to see a damn thing" jar said as their camp was getting ripped to shreds.

Glenn looks at his team mates for a second and the thoughts of them dying in the battlefield like what happened to his platoon scared him.

"I want the three of you to go south and about 500 yards you will be able to see 4 off-road motor bikes use them to escape and contact HQ" Glenn said while shooting 3 charging hostiles.

"What about you!?, we can't just leave you here!" Matt said while trying to snipe enemy forces using his M-24

" That's an order go now!" Glenn said while while throwing a frag grenade making two hostiles blow up and flying into the air.

"You heard him, let's bloody go" jar said now running south towards the motor bikes.

"Goodluck boss!" Mike said just following behind jar.

"Putang ina!(motherfucker) take care of yourself, Major" Matt said while following behind Mike and jar.

Glenn saw three of his men doing as what he said."PATRON, Get me my Humvee i'm going to need it"

" On the way sir." PATRON said as the humvee slowly started moving towards Glenn.

after a little while Glenn climbed up at the back of the Humvee and started to use his M249 against the enemy "It's going to take a lot more than that to kill me you fucking bastards" as Glenn said that he lit up the enemy positions with bullets, after going to a whole magazine of bullets, silence suddenly ensued the place, but as the silence continue a huge gust of fog encircled the area, thinking that this might be his only escape he talked to patron " Hey PATRON i want you to turn of all of the lights and slowly back out of here." Glenn said in a whisper

"on the way sir." but suddenly the fog completely covered him making it hard for Glenn to breath

*cough* *cough*

"What the *cough* is happening, *Cough* fucking poison gas and *cough* fucking Triton fo-" he passed out due to lack of oxygen and the feeling of suffocation, the only thing that he remembers is that seeing different kinds of colors.



Meanwhile deep in Equestria's Everfree forest.

a huge magical portal appeared dropping Glenn and his humvee in the forest making a few birds fly away.

"Fucking hell" Glenn said as he slowly started to rise from the back of his humvee, holding his hands up in his chest and breathing heavily " what the fuck?!, this isn't the place where i was fighting the Triton Forces" Glenn looked around his surroundings and knew that he isn't in Vietnam anymore he's someplace else " Hello?!, anyone there!?" Glenn shouted to see if any one was there but there was nothing but silence. looking at the radio he tried to use it "HQ come in.... HQ come in........HQ COME IN!" Glenn shouted he received nothing but silence. "Fucking hell where am i?" Glenn wondered, but saw something in the distance right about 20 meters 3 large care packages was sitting their with the chutes touching the ground. "Holy shit those are the care packages that i've been waiting for" Glenn said with happiness and surprise." "hmmmm... no one seemed to move them or touched them i should gather it" Looking around Glenn saw a giant entrance to a cave, where it could easily fit a Chinook while the inside of the cave was bigger the ceiling was at least 25 meters high, while the over all length was 30 meters going deeper in the mountainside, and also 20 meters wide.

"this cave would be just fine, heck i'm going to make it as my HQ in this weird place." Glenn said as he attached the care packages to his Humvee using ropes, then going to the cave while talking to PATRON about turning it to his base as of now.

meanwhile in princess twilight's castle
2:00 A.M

"Twilight...Twilight!" spike said while trying to wake up Twilight and holding a scroll in his hands

" ugh, What is it spike?, you know it's 2:00 A.M" Twilight said while rubbing her eyes.

"I know but the princesses sent a message and it's for you" spike said raising the scroll at twilight's face

"Oh it's just a message from the princesses.... A MESSAGE FROM THE PRINCESSES!?!?!, what could have happened to the point that they will send a message this late" Twilight said while panicking from what just happened.

"I don't know,maybe you'll find out if you read the message" spike said annoyed from twilight's panic attack.

without wasting time twilight grabbed the scroll and started to read it.

Dear Princess Twilight

we are terribly sorry to bother you this late but there is a emergency regarding the Everfree forest. Just about 10 minuets ago a strong magical surge just happened deep in the Everfree forest we weren't able to identify where it really happened but we know that his magical surge is so strong that nopony could ever produce that much magic. I want you and your friends to go in the forest and look for the possible cause of this magic surge whenever you and your friends are available.

Sincerely Princess Celestia and Princess Luna

"Oh,deer...."