• Published 8th Aug 2012
  • 1,080 Views, 17 Comments

Infatuation - Wheremymaresat



A pony from Fillydelphia, who is tired of his life, is fired from his job and decides to move.

  • ...
4
 17
 1,080

Chapter5: Feed the Night

I awoke... Again in a home I did not recognize as my own. It was 7:30 and Celestia's sun was rising. I looked around and realized I was on a blue, uncomfortable couch. And in the home of a pony whom I wanted to be next to me.

I looked around and in my panic I walked into a room which, before entering, I thought was a bathroom. I took one step in before noticing that this was no bathroom. This was Bonbon's room. Miss Kyandi was sleeping on satin, red sheets. They looked as though they were tailored for a princess's bed. And the mare of my dreams was sleeping on the most comfortable looking sheets I had ever seen. I smiled as I noticed that she was still asleep, and I was about to walk out.

Just then, I heard the faint noise of a shower starting, and the slow humming of a pony about to enter. I couldn't tell the gender. It was either an effeminate stallion or a masculine mare. I didn't care what sex it was though. I didn't care one bit, because I was shocked. My mind raced as I backed a few steps from the doorway and bolted out of the house. My heart was cracking as I ran through Ponyville. Nopony was around to see my tears, it was too early for everypony except the Apple family.

I ran all the way to Lyra's house, and fell, face-first onto the couch. I was beginning to feel like I was going to lie there until I starved, when Lyra walked in from her room at around 10:15. "Um... Glass? Are you okay?" She asked as I lay down emotionlessly.

I replied "Yes... Why wouldn't I be?...." In my darkest, and unwaverinigly dullest voice. "Where were you last night? I was scared that you have frozen to death! The weather last night was really out of season." She asked in a worried tone. It almost sounded like she had cried in the last hour.

I turned my head towards her and out of the couch cushion. "You were? I didn't know you cared enough to be scared. I kinda thought you disliked me and you were only helping me because Remy told you to." I said. I'm not proud of saying that, I'm really not. It was my shock talking really.

She blushed deeply and looked down, as if to say 'I care more than you know.' And while her expression said that, her lips gave out a squeaky sound before forcing out the words "W-well, you're my friend, right?" She looked at me, still blushing. At this point I got up and walked over to her. If I couldn't have Bonbon, I would have Lyra instead.

The problem with this was that, I didn't love Lyra that way... I felt my heart yearn for something... ANYTHING. As long as it was with a mare of any kind. And I could tell how much she wanted me, just from the look on her face told me that she had thought of me in such ways as I think of Bonbon.

I was out of control as a flirtatious look spread across my face. Lyra's blush deepened as I came face-to face with her, and before I could think about the situation!............. My eyes opened, as I saw Lyra enjoying the kiss I was giving her... And though I didn't love her, I wanted more. It was all physical hunger that made me yearn for more as I pulled us to the floor and began kissing her neck. She blushed deeply and spoke in a shy tone "G-Glass... You know how I feel then?....". To this I nodded and gave a mischievous smile.

"You gave it away when you blushed." I placed my hoof on her back leg.

... You know what? You shouldn't hear what happens next unless you're really sure. So for now, I'll skip that bit.

When finished, she looked at me and panted as she said "T-that was great!" But she looked into my eyes... And frowned. She saw that I didn't have for her, what she had for me. I looked at her, and sighed as I saw her notice. "So... You don't love me back... This was purely physical for you..." She said as she turned herself away form me.

"Listen, Lyra... You're very nice... And I'm very sorry for what I just did. I was on the couch of the pony I like last night... And when I woke up, I noticed that there was somepony in her shower... And it wasn't her... That's why I was so sad when I got home... You just came in at a really bad time... I really am sorry." I said as I reached out to touch her shoulder.

"...I understand... I can't stay in the same house with you anymore." She didn't move, but I could hear sniffling as she said that. "Get out, Glass. Go try to be with the pony you actually care about." She shut her eyes and I sighed.

"Yes Ma'am." I said as I got up and walked towards the door. But before I opened it, I heard Lyra say "WAIT!" In a worried, rushed tone. "Hm?" I looked over at her. She had tears streaming down her pretty face. It was a shame really. She looked as though somepony had died.

"You can't leave! I'm sorry for asking you to, but I have a job to do and I also want to be around you... Even if I'm just a friend... Or a toy... And before you say anything about that... Who is the mare you have feelings for?" She said with a varying show of emotions.

I sighed. I knew I'd have to tell Lyra at some point, and I knew that it was the least I could do to make up for what I had done to her. "It's... Miss Kyandi..." I said, ashamed of the circumstances. She gasped. She gasped like the air around her was going to vanish. "Y-you... love... Bonbon?... And she never told me she had a coltfriend... odd how she wouldn't mention that to either of us." She said, shocked, heartbroken and confused. Just as I was only hours ago. "Glass... She's my best friend... I don't know what to say... But if you're giving up and looking for sex, there's a club in Soresaddle street. Go there and you'll find plenty of drunk mares. Now if you'll excuse me, *Sniffle* I need to get to sleep..." She walked out and I sighed once more.

'I think... I'll continue going after Bonbon... Even if she's in love with somepony else... Giving up never helped anypony.' I thought to myself. 'But... I need to help Lyra... I think I broke her heart... I just had such an urge... Even though it was daytime, I wanted to Feed The Night...'