• Published 21st Mar 2019
  • 721 Views, 5 Comments

26 Short Stories of Equestria - TPC-2k16



Short stories of everyday activity in Ponyville.

  • ...
 5
 721

Cozy Glow thinks about Gallus

Inside of Tartarus, trapped in her cell, alongside the master stealer of magic himself, Tirek.

Cozy Glow was bored inside her cell almost everyday.

Everyday, she was so bored that she started to think of ways on how to escape, then claim her revenge on those creatures who’d put her here.

Thinking about those creatures, Cozy specifically thought a lot about that griffin one.

Gallus is the name.

Soon enough, every second that passed by was another second thinking about Gallus.

Cozy thinking of how somecreature, who grew up around a bunch of selfish, rough, and greedy griffins, could possibly turn out all heartwarming and sweet (on the inside maybe, at least).

Some things are better left unanswered.

Then Cozy starts to think about him some more.

Like, how when the sun was raised right, his feathers would give off a very nice, warm glow.

Or, how he held the door open for her that one time during her first day at the school.

For hours upon end, Cozy would think of nothing but Gallus.

Then when night fell, and everycreature in Tartarus was asleep, Cozy would dream of her and Gallus. Together. Two by two. Pony and griffin.

“Oh dear. I think wittle ‘ol Cozy here, has a problem.”