• ...
0
 35
 2,448

Chapter Nine

Cold Wind stopped shaking as he then looked at Oliver in shock as he now see who the Ink demon really is.

“Wait. You’re that inky creature?!” He said shockingly, “Like, when we first met years back?!”

“Looks like Fluttershy isn’t just your biggest worry now,” said Oliver angrily.

Oliver then threw Cold Wind at the big pile of projector tapes as it fell onto him making him hard to get out of the mess. Oliver stared at the pile for a few seconds before turning towards Lightning who was staring at his uncle in shock, he couldn’t believe that Oliver was Ink Bendy.

“You’re, an, ink creature?”

Oliver smiled at his nephew before saying, “I may be the first alicorn boy that’s the son of the Crystal Empire family, but I’m also half pony half Ink demon. Something happened to me when I was born, I don’t know what or how, but I don’t really care about it anymore since I now have a better life and can control my Ink magic now thanks to Constantine.”

He walked four steps towards his nephew before continuing.

“And the reason why I didn’t tell you about it was because... I didn’t wanna scare you and become like your father. You’ve been through so much with him scaring you with thunder and lightning, and you don’t deserve to be scared. Not by your father, not by anypony that thinks you deserve to be scared by something that frightens you.”

He then closed his eyes. “And when I arrived as Ink Bendy and saved you from your father. I just hope I didn’t scared you, even when I did that roar Ink Bendy often does.”

Oliver opened his eyes and looked at Lightning as he looked at him back. He then let out a smile before shaking his head slowly.

“No, Uncle Oliver. You didn’t scare me when you were Ink Bendy,” He said happily to his uncle, “I never knew Ink Bendy was going to save when Daddy was about to slap me, but when he did and he turned back to you, I felt like the Ink demon isn’t just a monster, he’s someone that was trying to save me.”

Oliver smiled at Lightning as he was proud that he didn’t actually scared him with the Ink demon. He then walked towards him as he then gently rubbed his mane with his hoof.

“I’m glad I didn’t scare you then,” he said while gently rubbing his nephew’s mane for five more seconds before stopping.

“Come on, let’s get you to your mother and Papa Capper.”

Lightning was in shock again after hearing Oliver say Papa Capper.

“Papa Capper, is here, as well?”

Oliver smiled and nodded his head before saying, “He loves you. And considered you as part of his family.”

Lightning felt tears of happiness rolling down his face as his shock look turned into a happy smile.

“I... I finally have a...”

Before he could continue, they both heard a rumble coming from the mess of projector tapes as they turned their heads to the left as Oliver’s face had an angry look while Lightning let out a gasp of shock and scariness as they both saw Cold Wind made out of the big mess and was now glaring at the two while growling angrily.

“I’m so gonna tear you apart now, Lightning Twister!”

“Over my dead body!” Shouted Oliver.

Oliver used his magic to levitate up the chair that was by the desk as he then threw it at Cold Wind making both him and the chair fall and hit the side of the wall as he landed on the mess of tapes.

Oliver then quickly but gently picked Lightning up and placed him on his back.

“Hold on, Lightning. I’ll get you back to your mother.”

“That kid is going nowhere!” Cold Wind shouted.

Oliver turned and saw Cold Wind flying towards them as he then punched Oliver in the face two times as Oliver flew into the air and headed straight towards Cold Wind as they both broke through the floor and fell into the deep below Joey Drew Studios.

They all fell into the inky river that leads towards a big tunnel and near the river was a raft with a old style boat on top of it ready to go into the river.

Oliver, with Lightning still on his back, got up as he saw Cold Wind still haven’t got up after falling into the river.

“Face it, Cold Wind! Lightning’s save with us now! You no longer own him!”

Cold Wind finally got up and started glaring at Oliver.

“How about for my wife?!” Cold Wind then grabbed Oliver around his neck and started choking him as Oliver began to moan in pain from the strangle. “Was there a way to save her?!”

Cold Wind punched Oliver in the face two times but Oliver was able to dodge the other two punches as he then grabbed Cold Wind’s hoof, before he could do another punch, as he punched him in the face three times giving him a bleeding nose.

Cold Wind was about to punch Oliver again but Oliver managed to grab a hold of Cold Wind’s hoof before he could deliver the punch. He then twisted his hoof making him moan in pain as the twist on his hoof grew more painful than ever.

Oliver then threw Cold Wind towards the big tunnel as he flew through it and landed on the broken old boat that was at the end of the big tunnel and to where the second big tunnel was on the left side of the river room.

Oliver flew after Cold Wind as he entered the big tunnel.

“Is this what your family have been teaching you to do?!” Cold Wind asked as he flew back in mid air.

“Don’t talk about my family!” Shouted Oliver as he flew towards him, grabbing a hold of his mane and flew him back into the inky river.

Oliver then picked Cold Wind up from the inky river with his magic, levitated him towards his face and glared at him making him feel more scared than Fluttershy’s stare.

“You’re not even allowed to talk about any family in Equestria! Lightning Twister never had a real family because of you!!”

Oliver threw Cold Wind towards the other big tunnel as he flew through it and Oliver then flew after him.

When he reached the end of the big tunnel, both him and Lightning were in a strange town with badly build houses, a wooded fence, a wood side to walk away from boats and the inky river, a bunch of barrels near the houses on the right, one of the barrels has the Bendy plushie on them and a boarded up doorway with papers of hoof all over the wall and on the floor near it.

Oliver carefully landed on the ground. “Lightning was always afraid you would break out of prison one day and try to hurt him again. He tried to hide it, but we knew.”

Oliver walked towards the barrels as he then used his magic to pick the Bendy plushie up and levitated it to Lightning as he began to hug it.

“I told him he‘ll be okay, he’ll always will be, he had Fluttershy.”

He then began to walk towards the boarded up doorway while continuing to speak. “Until you did break out. On the day when we went to visit the Crystal Empire.”

He stopped near the boarded up doorway and looked at the wooded fence.

“And our fun hasn’t even started yet!!”

He then stared at the badly builder house that was near the boarded up doorway as there was a light showing underneath it and Cold Wind’s shadow shown in the light.

“Just too busy.” Oliver walked towards the house and was about to slowly open the door when Cold Wind kicked it open with his backhooves which broke the door as it fell flat near the boarded up doorway.

He then flew towards Oliver and Lightning as he tried to punch him three times, but Oliver was quick enough to dodge them as he then punched him really hard making him fall to ground and pass out for a bit as he then magically made the planks of wood disappear from the doorway and flew through it.

Cold Wind got up as he rubbed his cheek before letting out an angry look and flew after Oliver and Lightning.