• ...
0
 35
 2,429

Chapter Ten

Oliver quickly ran into the throne room, with Lightning hugging his Bendy plushie on his uncle’s back, as he closed the doors with his magic and ran towards Cadence’s throne.

Suddenly, the throne doors bursted open as Cold Wind flew inside the room with a furious look on his face.

Oliver saw him came in as he quickly flew towards Cadence’s throne and gently placed Lightning on the throne with his face. “Stay here.”

Lightning nodded his head as Oliver flew towards Cold Wind and used his magic to throw him down to the ground really hard that it gave him a black eye.

Oliver landed on the ground while glaring furiously at Cold Wind as he got up to his hooves, saw a spear, picked it up and threw it at Oliver. But Oliver was smart enough to dodge the spear as he used his magic to turn it into dust before it was near him.

The two glared at each other as he walked in a circle not moving an eye from each other as Oliver was now near the throne and Cold Wind was now near the opened doorway.

“All we ever hear from you, is ‘how this is all Lightning’s fault that his mother died and you’re in prison’!” Oliver said to Cold Wind, “Well we all feel bad for him even before we met. Because some of us, had to go through pain, loses and being treated like nopony would ever want us in their lives!”

“Oh like I care!” Shouted Cold Wind as he stomped his hoof to the ground which made Lightning hold his plushie tighter as he hid his face behind it in fear.

“My wife is dead and that Fluttershy decided to take Lightning in and have me thrown in jail! And have to deal with you lot as well. Even with that creature that made you into that monster.”

Oliver wasn’t very happy with what he just said.

“John Constantine had nothing to do with my inky magic!” He yelled furious.

“John only helped me and taught me how to use my inky magic for good. Even when I turn into Ink Bendy. That beast was only made to appear for dangerous emergencies, while I was asked for the one thing Fluttershy needed me to do. Protect what now remains of Lightning Twister. His good life and happiness. It was the best job I could hope for.” He turned his head round to look at Lightning as he smiled at his nephew. “Especially now.”

Lightning smiled at his uncle as he continued to smile at him.

Just then, Cold Wind grabbed Oliver around the neck as he began to strangle him as Oliver started to choke while trying to get Cold Wind’s hooves away from his neck, but it was no good.

“Then I shall ruin his life and happiness since he already ruined my life!” Cold Wind said cruelly, “Starting with killing you and then the rest of his new so called family.”

“No!” Lightning shouted in fear as he didn’t want to lose Oliver as well.

Oliver tried his hardest to get Cold Wind to let go of his neck, but his hooves were too strong for him, he couldn’t get him to stop strangling him.

He was about to give up until a bright light shined behind Cold Wind before it disappeared after five seconds.

Cold Wind turned his head round and went into shock and fear mode as he saw what was behind him. Behind him were the four princesses, the baby alicorn, captain of the royal guards, the mane seven, Starlight’s soon to be husband, the purple dragon, the purple guard, the Young Six and the friendly cat with angry looks on their faces. But Cadence had the most angriest look than anypony would have.

“Get your dirty hooves off of my son!” She snapped furiously at Cold Wind as he then cringed a bit.

He then turned his head to the right and saw Constantine running angrily towards him as he then punched him in the face really hard making him let go of Oliver and fly to left as he banged against the wall, fell to the ground and was completely passed out again.

Oliver coughed while rubbing his poor neck after being strangled as Constantine bent to his knees to look at Oliver.

“Oliver, you alright?” He asked worriedly.

Oliver coughed one last time before answering, “I think so. Thanks for helping me, by the way.”

Flurry Heart, worried about her brother, flew over to Oliver and then hugged his chest as he wrapped his left hoof around her.

“Don’t worry, Flurry Heart. I’ll be fine.”

Lightning, with his plushie on his back, came off the throne and saw Fluttershy who was staring at Cold Wind angrily.

“Momma?”

Fluttershy stopped staring at Cold Wind as she then looked at her son with a smile on her face.

Lightning let out a small smile before walking towards his mother as she then placed her hooves on Lightning before picking him up and hugged him as he hugged her back as he started to whimper a bit.

Everyone, including Constantine, in the room smiled at the two.

“I can say that’s a happy reunion, and he’s glad to see his mother again,” said Constantine happily and kindly.

Lightning continued to whimper as he buried his face into Fluttershy’s chest while she gently rubbed his back in comfort.

“M-Momma, I’m s-scared,” Lightning said.

Fluttershy kissed her son on the head before saying, “Shhh... it’s okay, sweetheart. You’re with friends and family now. You’re safe with us.”

Capper was next to Fluttershy as he bent down to his knees and gently stroked Lightning’s mane in comfort before he looked up from Fluttershy’s chest and looked at Capper who was smiling at him.

“Yeah son,” Capper said to him, “We won’t let Cold Wind hurt you anymore.”

Lightning smiled at Capper as tears were still streaming from his eyes, but Capper gently brushed them away with his paw as Fluttershy and Capper continued to hug him in comfort.

Just then, they all heard pain moaning coming from the left side of the room as they turned their heads to the left and saw Cold Wind moaning in pain while getting back to his hooves and letting out an angry glare again.

They all glared angrily at Cold Wind as Lightning shook in fear once more before hiding his face into Fluttershy’s chest as Flurry Heart did the same as she used her magic to levitate Oliver’s right wing to his chest so she can hide behind it.

“Just give up already, Cold Wind!” Sunset said furiously, “You’re gonna lose, just like last time!”

“Do I really care?!” Snapped Cold Wind, “That boy is so gonna get what he so deserves when I’m through with him!”

“Oh no he will not!” Capper said to him angrily, “You’re not even gonna to lay a single hoof on him!” He then walked towards him.

“And who are you suppose to be?! His father?!” He asked cruelly.

“As you said that, yes I am! I volunteered myself to be the new father of Lightning Twister, and I’m happy to be his new dad! And I suggest you apologise to him for everything you did to him and go back to prison or whatever the princesses decides to do with you!”

“Or what?! What are you gonna d...”

Before he could finish, Capper slapped him across the right side of face making him fall to the left and onto the floor. He slowly got up and felt blood coming down his face as he now had three cat claw scars on his face.

“That’ll be more where that came from,” Capper said to him, “Now apologise, OR ELSE!!”

Cold Wind gave Capper an angry glare as he then turned to where Fluttershy was standing and walked towards her before saying, “They may have considered you as part of their family, You annoying little freak.”

This made Lightning hold his plushie tightly and he tried to hide his face in Fluttershy’s chest even more.

“BUT THEY WON’T KEEP YOU AWAY FROM ME!!”

Cold Wind then slapped Lightning out of Fluttershy’s hooves as he dropped his plushie and he landed hard on the floor.

“Lightning!” Shouted Fluttershy. But before she could do anything else, Cold Wind kicked her as she flew backwards, bumped into Applejack and Sunset Shimmer and they both fell to the floor as Fluttershy landed on top of them, but they both got back up just fine.

But as for Lightning, Cold Wind managed to grab him by the tail before he could escape, he then held him tight as he took off and flew towards the doorway.

“HELP!” Cried Lightning as he and Cold Wind disappeared into the hallway.

“Hang on, Lightning!” Called out Smolder as she then flew after them, “I’m on my way!”

“Wait Wait Smolder, come back, he’s stronger than you!” Ocellus shouted trying to stop her, but it was too late, Smolder was already in the hallway trying to save Lightning.

Ocellus let out an annoyed groan before she and the young four all ran off to catch up with Smolder and also to save Lightning.

“Cold Wind’s getting away with Lightning Twister!” Pinkie Pie cried as Oliver placed Flurry Heart onto his back.

“That’ll be difficult for him,” he said before looking at Constantine as he looked at him back with both serious looks on their faces. “Looks like we’ll have to launch our backup plan.”

Constantine nodded in agreement before they both ran off.