• Published 16th Feb 2019
  • 2,141 Views, 19 Comments

The Fall of Twilight Sparkle - Twilight Star



Luna sees how talented Twilight Sparkle is with her magic and decides to make her her student. Will Twilight Sparkle be loyal to Luna or will she become rebellious?

  • ...
4
 19
 2,141

Studying in the library

It was already the next night, and Luna and Twilight Sparkle had already drank coffee in the evening and they were already in the garden for class.

“What spell are you going to teach me today, Princess?” asked Twilight Sparkle excitedly.

“The spell of an object becomes another object”, replied Luna.

Twilight Sparkle understood what Luna meant, but she wanted to know how to do this spell.

“To do this spell you must think of an object you want the object to turn into”, explained Luna.

Luna took a pebble with her magic and gave it to Twilight Sparkle, “here, try to make this little pebble turn something”

Twilight Sparkle stared at the stone before thinking what object it should turn the stone. Then she had an idea, she used her magic and wrapped the stone around her as she turned the stone into a tiara.

Luna smiled at Twilight Sparkle, “congratulations, Twilight”

Twilight Sparkle smiled with pride, knowing she was the most talented and most intelligent unicorn in magic.

After the class was over, Twilight Sparkle asked Luna to let her study and read in the castle library, Luna let her go to the library. Twilight Sparkle smiled and jumped happily into the Library. Luna smiled at Twilight Sparkle.

When Twilight Sparkle arrived in the library, she couldn’t help but smile at how many books had, if she could, she would live in the castle library. She went to a bookcase to read fiction books. She spent more than five hours reading in the library, and she had finished reading the books. She looked at the window and saw that the moon was coming down and the sun was rising, she stored the books on the shelves and went to her bedroom to sleep, today she can’t help but think that she had a lot of fun reading. But, when she fell asleep, she had sweet dreams.