• Published 16th Feb 2019
  • 2,140 Views, 19 Comments

The Fall of Twilight Sparkle - Twilight Star



Luna sees how talented Twilight Sparkle is with her magic and decides to make her her student. Will Twilight Sparkle be loyal to Luna or will she become rebellious?

  • ...
4
 19
 2,140

weekend first part

Twilight Sparkle woke up, got up from bed and packed her backpack to go home for the weekend.

“I can’t wait to see my family”, said Twilight Sparkle.

Then, Twilight Sparkle remembered that she should make friends. But why should she have friends? The books and the princess are already like friends to her, so why?

Suddenly, a voice made Twilight sparkle out of their thoughts, “ready, my student?”

Twilight Sparkle put the backpack on her, before turning around and seeing Luna with a smile, “yes, princess, I’m ready”

“Let’s eat something before you go home”, said Luna.

“Yes, Princess”, said Twilight Sparkle.

Luna and Twilight Sparkle started walking, Twilight Sparkle then realized that maybe now would be a good time for her to ask Luna about the door.

“Princess Luna”, beganTwilight Sparkle.

Luna looked at Twilight Sparkle, “yeah?”

“That door I saw in the library, what’s in it for her?” asked Twilight Sparkle.

“When you get older I’ll show you”, replied Luna.

Twilight Sparkle became even more curious. But, she knew it would be impossible for her to be able to open the door, after all, she didn’t even know where the key was.

When Luna and Twilight Sparkle arrived in the dining room, Luna gave her and her student pancakes.

As Twilight Sparkle ate, she couldn’t help but wonder where the key to that door would be.

When they finished eating, Twilight Sparkle gave Luna a good-bye hug before leaving the castle and finding her parents.

“Twilight!” exclaimed Twilight Velvet cheerfully before embracing her daughter. “How was your first week of class with Princess Luna?”

Twilight Sparkle returned the hug, “it was great, mom”

“Let’s go home, daughter”, said Twilight Velvet as she leave from the embrace.

Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Velvet began to walk the streets of Canterlot, fortunate that the house of Twilight Sparkle wasn't so far from the castle. When they got home, Twilight Sparkle went to her father, “daddy!”

Night Light, who was watching TV on the sofa looked at his daughter before giving a hug, “hi Twilight, how was your week with the princess?”

Twilight Velvet put lunch on the table, “Lunch is ready!”

Twilight Sparkle and the others sat down at the table to eat. It was strange for Twilight Sparkle because she could only think of what she could have behind that locked library door.

After the Twilight Sparkle family finished eating, Twilight Sparkle went to her mother, “Mother, can we go to the park today?”

Twilight Velvet thought before answering, “ok, let’s go”

Twilight Velvet prepared a picnic basket, she put in a pot of chocolate chip cookies, bottles of water, juice and a picnic tablecloth. While Twilight Sparkle went to her room to pick up a pink ball with white stars. Twilight Velvet took the basket and called the others from the family. Shining Armor and Night Light followed Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Velvet to the park.

When Twilight Sparkle’s family arrived in the park, Twilight Sparkle saw that there were foals playing. She took a deep breath. She had to do it, for Luna. She approached the foals, “hi, my name is Twilight Sparkle, what are you kidding about?”

“Catch-up”, said a foal.

“Can I play with you?” asked Twilight Sparkle.

“Yes”, answered the colt.

Twilight Sparkle and the other foals started running. Twilight Sparkle was a little happy, she made a friend, sure enough Luna would be happy with her.


After an hour of playing catch-up, Twilight Sparkle reunited with her family, who was sitting on the picnic tablecloth. She sat down and took a hayloft from the basket to eat. After she finished eating, Twilight Sparkle got a sandwich and invited some foals to play with her, and they accepted and went to play ball. After a while playing, Twilight Sparkle realized that it was dawning.

“Twilight, Shinning, let’s go!” called Twilight Velvet.

Twilight Sparkle got her magic ball and went to her mother. Twilight Velvet was putting things in the baskets. Twilight Sparkle had an idea. She would come home and go and read the books she had in her room, after all, she wasn’t even sleepy.


After hours of reading, Twilight Sparkle sleepy and yawned. She put the books on the shelves and went to her bed to sleep.