• Published 8th Feb 2019
  • 3,898 Views, 141 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: Chaos - CapNTilfy



Anon-A-Miss sets their next plan into motion in a continued effort to humiliate Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
14
 141
 3,898

Chats

Sunset Shimmer was a woman on a mission. An angry woman. She carefully scanned the halls in search of her target, trying to keep her temper under control. She didn't want a repeat of the incident where she knocked a student down on the floor. She shuddered and grit her teeth, still feeling regret over it. However, that was neither here nor there. She had to focus on the present.

As Sunset continued her search, she noticed some strange behaviors from the students in the halls. Shifty eyes, glances of suspicion. It made her feel slightly uneasy, especially since she had just started to get used to the new atmosphere at Canterlot High. Ever since she changed her ways... she shuddered again, as though something unpleasant in the back of her mind was trying to resurface. She shook her head, then decided not to dwell on the past. She had to focus on the present. Within the space of a few seconds, her eyes widened and narrowed as she found her target: Wallflower Blush.

Wallflower was leaning against the wall in the hallway, reading a library book on gardening. She was, at present, unaware of Sunset's presence as she turned a page.

Sunset walked up to Wallflower. "Hey," she nearly growled, causing the gardener to jump and yelp, nearly losing her grip on the book. She looked at Sunset, then narrowed her eyes as well.

"What do you want," Wallflower asked, lacing her tone with contempt.

"What do I want," Sunset asked incredulously as she gestured to herself. "I want you to cut the Anon-A-Miss bullcrap, that's what I want!"

Wallflower closed her book, then stored it in her locker. "And what makes you think I'm Anon-A-Miss, hmm?" She folded her arms and gave Sunset a challenging look, hoping her apprehension wouldn't show.

Sunset put the palm of her hand to her head and sighed. "You've got to be kidding me," she muttered under her breath. "Do you think I'm stupid or something?!" her temper began to rise. "You're Anon-A-Miss because you've said you want the school to know I'm still the old me as opposed to the new me!"

Wallflower scoffed. "Okay, so I have a motive. That's not enough to pin me as a culprit, though. You'd need solid evidence for that."

Sunset opened her mouth as if to say something, then shut it as an alarming thought crossed her mind. She took out her phone and went straight to Anon-A-Miss' MyStable page. She looked over the posts at all the pictures from the sleepovers she had with her friends. Wallflower couldn't have taken those pictures. She had to have physically been at the sleepovers in order to do that! She looked back up from her phone with a scowl. "This isn't over," she angrily declared with a pointing finger. "I'm keeping my eyes on you." She stormed off back to the cafeteria.

Wallflower heaved a sigh of relief as she watched Sunset walk off. "And I've got my eyes on you too," she said as a grin formed on her face. "My eyes, and four other pairs."

----------------------------------------------

Once Sunset returned to the cafeteria, she sat back down at the table with her friends.

"So how'd it go," Rainbow Dash asked eagerly.

Sunset sighed heavily and recounted her conversation with Wallflower while also mentioning the students' strange behavior.

"Well, that's a mite concerning," Applejack said.

"It is," Sunset said. "But I'm not entirely ruling Wallflower out. She has a motive!"

"But she also has a point, darling," Rarity said. "In the Shadow Spade novels and in detective novels in general, motive alone isn't enough to convict a criminal."

"I know, Rarity, I know," Sunset said as she slowly brought her head to the table.

"What about the students," Fluttershy asked.

"It was unsual," Sunset said. "But I don't think it's so out of the ordinary that something should be done about it."

"How could you say that?!" A student shouted, causing nearly everyone in the area to jump. Sunset and her friends turned around to see three students glaring at each other.

The smallest of the trio was hopping up and down, his face red with fury. "My mother would never do such a thing!"

The medium-sized one fumed. "Then why was this posted," he exclaimed, showing the smallest his phone.

The large one snarled. "Never mind that, what about these?"

"Is now a good time to be doing something about this," Pinkie Pie asked as she gestured towards the trio.

Rainbow Dash scoffed. "Puh-lease! Those guys are almost always pissed off," she said as she laced her fingers together in a relaxed pose.

"Yes, but at each other," Rarity asked. "Those three almost never fight!"

"Almost," Sunset said. The warning bell for next period rang. "Guess we should let the staff handle this one," she said. "Think you guys have time for a meeting at my place tonight?" The five nodded. "Great," she said. "See you guys then!" They all split up and went to their classes.