• Published 8th Feb 2019
  • 3,859 Views, 141 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: Chaos - CapNTilfy



Anon-A-Miss sets their next plan into motion in a continued effort to humiliate Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
14
 141
 3,859

Doubts

Scootaloo woke up, feeling unease. Not because her aunts Holiday and Lofty were away at work, but because she felt as though this Anon-A-Miss thing had been a bad idea. Not from the very start, though. Jealousy had taken hold of her and her fellow Crusaders, but now that she had time to think about it, this seemed like a bit much. She quickly got dressed, then ran downstairs to get to the bus stop.

Upon reaching the stop, Scootaloo tapped her foot impatiently as she folded her arms. She closed her eyes and sighed, then opened them as she heard the bus approached. The door opened, and the teenager walked in to an audio assault. Scootaloo flinched and grit her teeth as she walked over to find an open seat.

She sat down and growled as she took out her phone. She sent a text.

What the hell, Wallflower?!

Scootaloo scowled at her phone, waiting impatiently for an answer.

Moments later, she received one.

All part of the plan. - Wallflower Blush

Scootaloo raised an eyebrow.

That doesn't tell me anything.

All in good time. - Wallflower Blush

Scootaloo grunted in frustration, then pocketed her phone and stared out the window until the bus reached Canterlot High. Upon disembarking, she ran a hand through her hair and entered the school.

The halls were filled with yelling and angry students. This sucked big time. Scootaloo felt like there was nothing she could do. The fact that she was in part responsible for all of this craziness only made her feel worse.

The warning bell for first period rang, and Scootaloo trudged off to class.

----------------------------------------------

First period was over, and Scootaloo began to wonder for at least the dozenth time if what she and her friends were doing was truly worth the cost... Tearing the school apart just like- She gasped. Okay, now she knew what she doing was wrong! What was she thinking?!

Scootaloo had to talk some sense into Wallflower Blush before it was too late! She hurriedly grabbed her phone and dialed the gardener's number. A dial tone began. "Come on, pick up!" the girl ran in place, feeling panic wash over herself. Several moments later, it went to voicemail. "Dammit."

The warning bell for second period rang, and Scootaloo sighed heavily as she headed to her next class.

----------------------------------------------

Second period had ended, and Scootaloo had calmed down considerably, now that she had had some time to think. Maybe she could find Wallflower and speak to her directly. There was still a chance that she could keep things from spiraling out of control...

Scootaloo sprinted through the hallways, looking left and right. She watched her speed, taking care not to gain the ire of the hall monitor. Moments became minutes as she continued her search, and the warning bell for third period rang. Gritting her teeth in frustration, Scootaloo walked to her next class.

----------------------------------------------

Third period was over, and the shouting of students was still in full force. Scootaloo covered her ears, hardly able to hear herself think! Why didn't Wallflower or Trixie tell her, Apple Bloom or Sweetie Belle anything about this? She thought they were supposed to be a team! ...Honestly, though, she didn't know what to think right now. Canterlot High was slowly descending into hell, and the poor girl felt powerless, unable to do a damned thing to keep things from getting worse...

Scootaloo found a wall and leaned against it, then slid down and sat on the floor as she buried her head in her hands. Was this how Rainbow Dash felt in her darker moments? It felt terrible...

The warning bell for fourth period rang, and Scootaloo got up. This wasn't the time for self-pity. She didn't know how much time she had, but she was going to make the most of it! She ran to her next class.

----------------------------------------------

Scootaloo had a headache by the time she left her fourth period class. She wasn't expecting that much note-taking! With a shake of her head, the teen racked her brains. Maybe calling Wallflower would work this time. She grabbed her phone and dialed the gardener, patiently waiting for an answer.

"Hello, you've reached the voicemai-"

Scootaloo grunted in frustration and hung up. She should have known. Why did she think something different was going to happen? The teen decided to stay standing as opposed to sitting down again. She felt nothing would be accomplished if she just sat down and did nothing...

The warning bell for the fifth period rang, and Scootaloo high-tailed it to her next class, not caring about being caught by the hall monitor.

----------------------------------------------

Scootaloo left her fifth period class and began to head to the cafeteria, when her phone buzzed. She took it out of her pocket and read her messages.

Have either of you been able to get in touch with Wallflower? - Apple Bloom

No. And not for lack of trying. - Sweetie Belle

Scootaloo frowned and sent a text of her own.

Same here. - Scootaloo

This was worse than she thought! Wallflower wasn't communication with any of them! Her phone buzzed again...

Meet me in the cafeteria, girls. We need to speak to her before things get worse! - Apple Bloom

Scootaloo sent another text.

Roger that! - Scootaloo

Will do and see you there! - Sweetie Belle

Scootaloo shook her head wearily. What was Wallflower Blush's deal, anyway? She wanted to get back at Sunset Shimmer for some reason she didn't know, and the gardener convinced the Crusaders to help... And here she is now, doing things without consulting her or her other friends. It was like they didn't really matter. What were she, Sweetie and Apple Bloom to her? Expe-

Scootaloo came to a sudden realization, and her eyes widened in shock as she failed to stifle a gasp. She was so shaken by her revelation that instead of texting her friends in warning, she ran towards the cafeteria to tell them in person. A mistake that will haunt her for days to come.

Author's Note:

Three.