• Published 8th Feb 2019
  • 3,864 Views, 141 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: Chaos - CapNTilfy



Anon-A-Miss sets their next plan into motion in a continued effort to humiliate Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
14
 141
 3,864

Sweetie Belle's Perspective

Sweetie Belle opened her eyes to darkness. She preferred waking up to sunlight, it just felt so right. Sighing, she got dressed, then went downstairs as she ran past Rarity. Her eyes widened and she did a double take, glancing at her sister long enough to notice her attire. Whenever Rarity wore something based on one of her Shadow Spade books, it meant someone was headed for a world of trouble. Unfortunately, that also meant that Sweetie Belle and her friends were likely in for said world of trouble!

----------------------------------------------

Once breakfast ended, Sweetie Belle shot past Rarity, avoiding eye contact. Even so much as a glace between her and her older sister could potentially cause her to break and spill the beans! She really did feel guilty, but at the same time she didn't want to get caught. Hoping to find refuge, she ran to the bus.

The bus door opened, and Sweetie Belle flinched as she covered her ears. The students weren't just talking, they were shouting! Passing several seats until she found an open one, she sat down and sent a text to Wallflower.

Hey, what's with all the fighting? - Sweetie Belle

All part of the plan, Sweetie Belle. All part of the plan. - Wallflower
Sweetie Belle raised an eyebrow.

And how is this going to help us get back at Sunset? - Sweetie Belle

Oh, you'll see. - Wallflower

Sweetie Belle sighed. She'd heard that phrase enough times to know she wasn't going to get any more info. Probably best to just sit back and wait until the bus reached Canterlot High.

Once the bus reached its final stop, Sweetie Belle disembarked, not caring to see if Rarity was close by. She hurried inside to more angry students shouting at each other. Geez, this is almost as bad as the Battle of the Bands! She covered her ears and made a beeline to her first period class in the hopes of getting some semblance of peace.

----------------------------------------------

After first period, Sweetie Belle left her class and entered a crowded hallway full of bickering students. She sighed heavily as she went on her way, watching students restrain one another in an effort to stop fights before they started. At least some people were being decent around here. That gave her some much-needed hope as she headed to her next class.

----------------------------------------------

Second period had ended, and Sweetie Belle once again walked out to a hall full of shouting students. Maybe she could talk to Wallflower or Trixie... She took out her phone and dialed a number.

Now Calling: Wallflower Blush

Sweetie Belle waited patiently as the phone rang, and rang, until it went to voicemail. She sighed and hung up, then dialed Trixie.

Now Calling: Trixie Lulamoon

Sweetie Belle crossed her arms as she leaned on a wall with a grunt of frustration. The phone rang once, twice, a third time... and went to voicemail. She hung up again, then shook her her head slowly in defeat. Why was she expecting answers when she very well knew she wasn't going to get any? Sometimes she was too optimistic for her own good. She made a sputtering noise, then walked to her next class.

----------------------------------------------

Sweetie Belle left her third period class with a smile for a change. The teacher was funny, and he managed to keep other students from fighting each other. That was a plus in her book! Now if only that could spread through the rest of the school, things would be looking up. On that note, she headed to her fourth period class, not bothering to watch any conflicts on the way.

----------------------------------------------

After fourth period, Sweetie Belle stayed in her classroom until everyone else left. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then sighed in contentment at the peace she finally felt. It felt like it was the first time in an eternity that silence was all around her until a gruff voice spoke up.

"You're going to have to leave eventually."

Sweetie Belle opened her eyes to a slightly frowning Cranky Doodle.

"Is something wrong?"

Sweetie Belle thought for a moment, then nodded. "I wish all the fighting would stop. It's starting to drive me crazy!"

Cranky Doodle walked up to Sweetie Belle as his toupee bounced slightly, then put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Look, Sweetie," he said as his icy blue eyes looked at her. "Canterlot High has been through a whole lot of crazy things lately. We'll make it through this madness just like we have before. You just need to have a little faith, that's all."

Sweetie Belle smiled. "Thanks, Mr. Doodle. I feel better!"

Cranky smiled back. "Don't mention it, kid. Now, scram. You don't want to be late for your next class, do ya?"

Sweetie Belle shook her head, then left for her next class.

----------------------------------------------

After fifth period, Sweetie Belle left her classroom and looked around the halls. Students were still fighting! And she, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom agreed to help Wallflower and Trixie... Had she known this was going to happen, she would have tried to talk her friends out of it.

Sweetie Belle winced, feeling a pang of guilt as she passed a student slumped against a locker, sobbing into his hands. Why did she and the girls agree to do this?! Tears formed in the corners of her eyes as she felt herself begin to choke up. She knew that trying to contact Wallflower would be a wasted effort, so the only thing to do would be to confront her directly.

Sweetie Belle ran to the cafeteria at the risk of drawing the ire of Watchful Eye. She wanted to do everything in her power to make sure that this mess ended today! As she neared the lunchroom, she looked back and sighed in relief, then nearly jumped as her phone buzzed. She took her phone out.

Have either of you been able to get in touch with Wallflower? - Apple Bloom

Sweetie Belle grunted in frustration. Looks like she wasn't the only one being ignored...

No. And not for lack of trying. - Sweetie Belle

Same here. - Scootaloo

Now Sweetie Belle had to find Wallflower. She entered the cafeteria in the hopes of finding either her or Trixie...

Author's Note:

Seven.