• Published 24th Jan 2019
  • 577 Views, 13 Comments

Soul ponies (MLP and Soul Eater crossover) - Waz5up



What happens if you take the characteristics of Soul Eater and mix it with MLP, this happens. Previous knowledge of MLP is needed but not from SE, in this story you will see magic, action and adventures involving the main 6 and friends

  • ...
 13
 577

Chapter 3 She is big enough you meanie

Author's note number one: Read the author's note because there are important things there

“Come on Rarity” said Twilight now more animated but without showing much emotion in her face

“This is going to be a good practice, here I go!” said Rarity, after that, a pale blue light enveloped her, Twilight put her hand into the light and after that, Rarity finished her transformation, she then falled into Twilight’s hands, and her form was, well, it was peculiar to say something, it was a metal circle, the exterior was pure silver like, and the inside part had a ying yang shaped structure attached to it, this inner part was a pale violet, Twilight easily grabbed the central part where there wasn’t the blade and then got in an attack pose.

Rainbow was kind of speechless, she had seen knifes, swords and all kind of blade weapons but she had never seen a weapon that made her laugh.

“Seriously? Is that your weapon magic girl?! What are you going to do, play frisbee with me until I get tired?” Rainbow now was laughing and shouting how ridiculous Rarity’s weapon form was, then she added something that made Twilight angry, “you know, I guess that it makes sense that someone like her can’t have a decent weapon form but still it’s really funny to see!”

Then Rainbow turned to her right and told Fluttershy to transform, this time a pale-yellow light enveloped her and then a pair of small scythes connected by around 2 m (6,56 feet) of a chain appeared in Rainbow’s hands.

“You seeing this, this right here is a proper weapon, Fluttershy’s chain scythe form is ten times more intimidating than your frisbee”, Rainbow wanted to keep annoying her enemy and she was getting what she wanted.

“Ok, now shut up and let’s fight, I’ll show you that Rarity is not a frisbee, she is a chakram and a really deadly one” now Twilight decided that she was going to start the attack

At the response she got Rainbow just started to laugh again this time leaning back because of the extreme shout of laughter. Twilight saw this opportunity and decided to attack, she divided both parts of Rarity and throw one in Rainbow’s direction, when the half reached her it just went through her, after that Rainbow’s shape poofed like a cloud, Rarity’s part then started going back to her similar to a boomerang and Twilight started to think where Rainbow could be, in which moment did she moved?, and how could she make it so fast?

When Twilight extended her arm to catch Rarity’s half she just got hit in the back, but how? Then she realised that Rainbow had hit her and when she focused from the floor she could slightly see a blue blur running around her, Rainbow had it planned and Twilight knew that as soon as she got on her feet she would be hit again, she needed a strategy, Twilight took the Rarity’s half that had falled on the floor, she now had one on each hand, one on defensive position and the other on offensive. She got up and tried to be prepared for the strike, she had to do it right at the first try because she wouldn’t have another.



Rainbow saw that Twilight had got up again so she went towards her to attack once more, Twilight was holding her breath and then she saw Rainbow jumping against her, she lowered her offensive arm and then went with all of her strength to attack at a high point. Rainbow saw this and thanks to her reflexes, that were almost as quick as her legs, she used the situation, threw one of Fluttershy’ s scythes to the floor to gain more height, after this she made a flip in the air and kicked Twilight, this time on her face.

After that Rainbow jumped over Twilight and got far behind her, since she didn’t get hit, she also used the opportunity and threw one of Fluttershy’s scythes to hook one of Twilight’s arms, this made her threw the half of Rarity that she was grabbing but, Twilight wasn’t going to let another of Rainbow’s attacks succeed, she hold her arm still and pulled with all her strength, this made Rainbow shake and decided to just recover Fluttershy’s half and wait to see what Twilight was going to do.

Well, now things certainly were in a dead end, Rainbow had delivered two good hits in Twilight and she could barely keep on with that speed, Rainbow decided that she had waited enough and chose to just attack with both scythes, Twilight saw this coming and thought that the best defence is a good attack, she remained there and stopped the attack of the scythes with Rarity’s blades.

Now it depended on who would go back before, Twilight pushed Rainbow back which made her lost her balance long enough for Twilight to go forward and attack, after that first one, the attacks went on and on, in one of those Twilight started cutting the chain which was a fragile point, if she made attacks to that point Rainbow would need to go back, she couldn’t throw the scythes and then she would have an opportunity. She kept attacking and slicing at the chain without realising a vital thing, in one of the strongest attacks Fluttershy shout to the top of her lungs, she had been hit and cut several times.

Rainbow pushed her back and got at a safe distance, that was bad, Fluttershy’s scythes were starting to bleed, she would need to go and see the nurse after this, Rainbow was stubborn but Fluttershy and her were a team so she asked her “hey Flutters, do you think that we can end this or do you want to stop?”

Fluttershy went silent for a few seconds and then with decision on her voice she answered “no, we are here to win right? Let’s win this!”, Rainbow influence didn’t seem so bad, Fluttershy was more decided and dared to do things that she feared sometimes, her friends just hoped that she wouldn’t become as reckless as her meister.

After Fluttershy’s declaration, Rainbow Dash took a second to think and she decided what to do, “Fluttershy, naginata form!”, “Ok!” After this the same light enveloped Fluttershy and when it disappeared she had a new form, it looked like a spear with a sword at the end and the whole weapon was even taller than Pinkie, around 1,60m (5,24 feet) and only the blade was 50 cm (19,68 inches), it was big and looked dangerous but that wasn’t what mattered at the moment, Twilight was speechless and she had to say what both she and Rarity were thinking.

“How can that be possible, it simply can’t be true that someone has more than a weapon form, is that one of your tricks?”

“Oh, no, and hear me when I say that it is not impossible, it’s just really rare, in Fluttershy’s family a member in each generation gains this particularity” now Rainbow knew that this was her opportunity, she could attack combining Fluttershy’s forms to surprise her but she would need to be quick, luckily for her that was her speciality.

She advanced with flowy movements making it hard for Twilight to avoid being sliced, she then saw a hole in the Rainbow’s guard but Rainbow also noticed it, she turned, kicked Twilight’s tight to make her stay still and the using Fluttershy’s pole she just balanced her weight, jumped and hit Twilight in the face once more, she then performed a backflip and said “Fluttershy, ninja sword!”, Fluttershy changed once more to a sword now with 30 cm (11,8 inches) of blade, a shorter weapon meant quicker attacks, and Rainbow didn’t even let Twilight breath, she went to attack again and Twilight almost didn’t save her neck.

Twilight jumped back to earn some time but Rainbow just jumped against her and when she looked, she saw that on one of Rainbow’s hands there was a small accumulation of bolts, that was going to hurt, she received the impact and it send her 10 m (32,80 feet) away, definitely that was going to hurt later. She didn’t expect that and when she got to look back at Rainbow, Twilight saw that she had a deception look on her face.

“Come on witch, when are you going to use your tricks? my patience has limits” Rainbow sounded offended, like if someone had insulted her, Twilight didn’t really understand what she was talking about.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that I’m fighting a witch and I want to see you do your tricks, that way when I defeat you it’ll be greater” Rainbow’s lack of patience was again showing of.

“Eh, Twilight, before you keep talking could you explain me what she just did?”

“Oh, sure, that was just the wavelength, you know when we connect our souls and that way, we get more energy?” started explaining Twilight

“Yeah”

“Well, some people can just get all that energy that their souls produce and use it in a shock, some meisters are so good that they can kill a changeling with a shock, that is the “wavelength” potential”

“Oh, ok, please continue” answered Rarity

“Well? Are you going to do your thing or what?” Now Rainbow was passing from anxious to angry

“I can’t”

“What?!”

“I said that I can’t, it is forbidden to do magic without permission of miss Celestia”

“Well, then I guess that I won’t shock you anymore”

“Why? You don’t have to feel pity, or contain yourself”

“Well witchy, is because I can defeat anyone and I can do it fairly as well”

“Ok, then let’s go!”, Twilight was going to jump back at Rainbow, she now had an idea of what she could do to win.

“Wait right there Twilight!”

Rainbow was just going to lose her nerves, she didn’t stand interruptions “And who are you Pegasus?”

In fact, the others looked closer and saw that the new person was a Pegasus, not only because she had a lean body but because she had a few feathers behind her ears just like Rainbow or Fluttershy, this woman’s feathers were a soft pink.

“Cadence?!” Twilight just couldn’t believe it

“Yes Twilight, it’s me, your brother and I just came back today and when I went to ask how you were doing at your classes, do you know what the people at the Academy told me? That you hadn’t go to class! I thought that you could have panicked and I worried about you, and when I come out to keep looking for you, I found that you are fighting, I thought that we talked about this Twilight, you had to go unnoticed and that way you wouldn’t have problems!” That woman, Cadence, was really angry.

“I-I know Cadence, I’m really sorry, I just, I was just trying and…” Twilight was starting to panic and Rainbow Dash was not going to take any of it.

“Hey you Twilight!”

“What?”

“Wasn’t I the great and most awesome Rainbow Dash the one who told you to fight me?”

“Well, yes”

“Then listen right here you party-pooper, I told miss magic girl here to fight and she accepted, and if I can see correctly, she is old enough to be in this Academy and to make her own decisions so shut up and let us continue”

Cadence was speechless, she put an angry face, looked and Twilight and then went away.

“Hey, Rainbow?” said Twilight

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for that, she sometimes can be too much”

“Don’t thank me, I just hate went people try to tell me or others what to do, we are not five you know?”

“Oh, of course”

After that both started giggling, that giggle became a laugh, the situation had passed from death battle to a kind of fun situation.

“Hey, you know what? You may not be that bad”, all the battle energy had already left Rainbow and she wasn’t in the mood anymore.

“Well, thank you, you do really know how to fight”

“Well Pinkie, that turned out better that I thought” said AJ now in a calmer tone than at the beginning.

“Hey AJ, I know that you don’t like unicorns but maybe you should give her an opportunity” Pinkie just tried to see the bright side as always.

“I know sugarcube, and, you know what? I think that you may be right, let’s give her a chance ok?” now Applejack sounded more optimistic.

“That’s my cousin!” Pinkie couldn’t be happier, it was a pity that the happiness could just poof in an instant.

“Fluttershy, god! Hey, wake up! Come on!” Rainbow was now shouting because Fluttershy was unconscious in the floor bleeding from her forehead. “God! AJ, I’m going to get her to the infirmary!”

“Yeah, just go!”

“Gosh, I didn’t think that we had hurt her so much” Twilight now was horrified.

“It’s okay, the nurse RedHeart is the best in her office, now let’s go with them and also, you could explain who was that Cadence” AJ was trying to keep it cool, she didn’t want everybody to panic and she was kind of curious as well.

“Ok, well, Cadence is, well, she technically is family, you see…”

And the rest of the story will be for next chapter

Author's Note:

Hello, but, what is this? A new chapter? Yes it is, today I felt inspired and I want a cliffhanger because for a week or so I won't be able to update (most probable thing).

After saying that I want to thank PinoyPony and Aerodragon2 for commenting in the last chapter and give ideas, I'm sorry for not being clear with the petition I made, I'll try to change that.

Now, last chapter I forgot to add that both Rainbow and Applejack wear gloves (and I'm just going to say that this have a reason that is more that esthetic)

AJ gloves: https://www.historicalemporium.com/store/005971.php

RD gloves: https://ca.dhgate.com/product/mens-punk-cool-pu-leather-fingerless-gloves/408642811.html (these just like her shirt have a bolt on the back of the hand)

As for the weapons forms:

Rarity: https://collections.tepapa.govt.nz/object/632606

Fluttershy: Chain scythe https://www.artstation.com/artwork/JlDoGn /
Naginata https://shinryu.fr/2117-naginatajutsu.html /
Ninja sword https://www.knifecenter.com/item/CISH1071/cas-hanwei-practical-ninja-sword-forged-steel-blade

Now, I have realised that I seem to write everytime more and more and with a poll I woul like to know what you would prefer since you are the readers : https://www.strawpoll.me/17302008

And in this other I would like to know from which character of the main 6 you would like to hear and know more abut (Twilight will talk about herself in next chapter) : https://www.strawpoll.me/17302037

The three first chapters have now been revised and corrected, please don't forget to vote in the polls above

Thank very much for your time and have a nice day