• Published 24th Jan 2019
  • 577 Views, 13 Comments

Soul ponies (MLP and Soul Eater crossover) - Waz5up



What happens if you take the characteristics of Soul Eater and mix it with MLP, this happens. Previous knowledge of MLP is needed but not from SE, in this story you will see magic, action and adventures involving the main 6 and friends

  • ...
 13
 577

Chapter 6 This is going to be E-pic

“So Rarity, how was your chat with Fluttershy?”

“Well darling, what I can say is that she is one of the sweetest people I have known, she gives everything in the battlefield and she has to represent her family which is a big deal” answered Rarity

“Um, Pinkie is nice and she also wants to just make everyone happy, I don’t think that I could do that, I mean, most of the time trying to keep myself stable is hard enough but she still gets to do it, and apparently she knows everyone’s names in the school, at least from the people on our grade.”

“Oh, during our conversation Fluttershy said that Pinkie indeed was really nice and she also talked about her partner, Rainbow, it looks like both of them have an intense past” said Rarity walking in a calm pace.

“And why’s that? I mean, you said that Fluttershy is from that weapons’ family and that’s cool but…” questioned Twilight

“When Fluttershy told me about Rainbow, I understood who she was, I mean, what does the name Rainbow remind you of?”

“Of a meteorological phenomenon caused by the reflection of the light” said Twilight totally convinced with her answer.

Rarity seemed to want to facepalm herself, she tried to ask again in a more direct way, “What I wanted to say is, doesn’t you have read about people with the same name as Rainbow?”

Twilight had a puzzled face once again, she read constantly about any subject, from history to science but she couldn’t quite place what Rarity was asking, “I think that I have read something about that but right now I don’t know what to say”

“The Rainbow family, a clan of assassins that ended becoming changelings, just plain demons”

“Ah, now I remember but do you mean that Rainbow is from that family, all the members were killed right?”

“That’s just apparently, Fluttershy told me that around 17 years ago some professionals from the Academy went to kill the last members and when they did so the found a baby with their mark, it was Rainbow Dash”

“Wow, now that I think about it makes quite sense, the scar whit the bolt shape on the eye and well, the bolts everywhere, I guess that not everybody feels happy having someone with a bad reputation as her, just like with us”

“As far as Fluttershy told me Rainbow always wants to battle with someone but she also says that she has a good heart and her mind set on being the best”

“Well, that’s nice, I just hope that we won’t need to fight again with her, or at least not in a short time”

“About that, Fluttershy told me that if we fought again, we could go after to their house, she said that Rainbow can be really persistent, I would say annoying but that’s not the point”

“Wait a sec, don’t they live in an apartment like the rest of students?” questioned Twilight

“Oh no, Fluttershy explained that they live in a house at the outskirts of the city, the Academy left the house to Rainbow because she didn’t have anyone and because making her live in the Academy’s basement was kind of cruel, really cruel if you ask me but the thing is that they even have a gym and all, sweet Fluttershy also told me that we could go and use it if we want to”

“That’s nice, and what did you tell her?” questioned now Twilight following the trace of thought of the interviews

“Darling, the key is to be honest, you know, I told her how Sweetie and I are both weapons and witches, that dad didn’t graduate completely from the Academy because he met mom and that mom doesn’t feel really safe among the students, a little resume of my life”

“Well, you are right with that, did you tell her that Sweetie was going to start attending the Academy?”

“Oh, yes I did, and Fluttershy commented that Applejack has a sister her age and that Rainbow cares about a kid equally old and that is probable for them to end on the same class, if those kids are half as nice as the girls then I can’t think of a reason to worry”

“Indeed Rarity, hey do you know what I was thinking? Pinkie told me that she had an older sister that also studied here, she said that we may get to know her, apparently, she goes on long missions, similar to Shinning Armor, what was her name again? Mod or something like that”

“That’s nice, our first day and we are already making friends, who would have thought so right?”

“That’s true, talking about Pinkie I was thinking…” and without having time to finish her phrase Rarity had already jump to cut her thoughts

“Don’t you say it Twilight Sparkle, I swear”

“How can you know what I was going to say?”

Defeated because Rarity knew how this was going to end just played along, “Ok Twilight, surprise me”

“Thank you very much, what I was going to say is that I totally ship Pinkie and Fluttershy, I mean they are both super cute, can you image the both of them together? That would be like the cutest couple ever, you must agree Rarity”

Sadly, Rarity hadn’t been wrong, she either could not say much, she herself was also a shipper but that her partner was already claiming Fluttershy and Pinkie as OTP on the first day was kind of scary, “Ok Twilight, they are indeed cute but we can’t assume those kind of things”

“Well, if they end together you and I will do what I want for a day, how does that sound?”

Rarity on her chic attitude preferred to play safe but at the same time she knew that Twilight would never hurt her, not on purpose, “Ok Smarty Pants, let’s do that”

“Hey! I told you to stop using that name!” Twilight was now all flustered with her checks a deep crimson color, she didn’t like when people remind her of her plushie.

“Ok dear, calm down, look we are almost there” said Rarity without losing her small smile enjoying her partner’s reaction.

After that both got to their apartment and prepared lunch, after finishing eating Twilight said that they should study to be on advance respect to their classes, Rarity was not amused by this but she knew that arguing would be pointless so they studied and went to bed early.

The next day the sun was shining brightly in the sky, warm weather and a slight breeze, a nice day indeed, from their apartment Twilight and Rarity were going to the Academy, it was around fifteen minutes of walk from their flat so they were just in time, they were walking through one of the secondary streets without saying much because there were occasions in which they didn’t to talk to communicate, suddenly they saw a black and blur jumping on top of the buildings just above them.

The blur the stopped, went back, and jumped landing in front of them, the blur turned out to be Rainbow Dash but she looked out of breath with messy hair and wrinkled clothes, Twilight was the one to ask, “hey Rainbow, you okay? And why were you jumping from the buildings’ rooftops?”

“Ha, you simple peasant, when you are so great as me you just go through the city in the way that you want and about being okay, well, I almost got late because I didn’t wake up precisely early, Fluttershy is usually the one who is in charge of that”

“Well, then I guess that we can go together to class”

“More like you will go to class on your own, is not that I don’t want to but I have to go and pick up Fluttershy from the infirmary, see ya at class ok?”

Completely shocked Rarity asked, “are you saying that she is already up? She told that she would need two days and, in any case, both are crazy suppositions”

“Oh yeah, that, well Fluttershy is sturdier that what she looks like so don’t worry, if she says that she can do it you just say let’s go, now I’m leaving, bye!”

And with that the meister jumped incredibly high reaching the roof of a building, she started running and jumping and shortly the blur couldn’t be seen anymore, Twilight and Rarity continued their way and eventually got to the Academy, they went to the third floor were their classroom was situated, when they were finishing getting to the top of the stairs they saw a pink fluffy head and the distinctive cowboy that they already associated with Applejack. Pinkie, not giving anyone a breath was the first in say hi, “hey guys, how are you doing? Did you sleep well? Did you saw Rainbow coming to the Academy? Are you excited for the class? What is your favourite…” Pinkie would have keep rambling with questions if Applejack hadn’t covered her mouth for her to stop, “c’mon sugarcube, they can’t keep up with ya’, calm down”

Twilight now assimilating the questions a little better tried to answer Pinkie, “well, yeah we slept well so we are fine and indeed, we encountered Rainbow on our way to the Academy and ate least if you ask me, I am always excited to receive any class”

The four girls had moved to a side to not block the path and they were going to go to their class we they heard the footsteps of a rainbow-colored blur of energy followed silently by the remaining girl, “hey guys, good that you are here, now I can give you an autograph”

“No thanks, I already have the other fiv that you have tossed through my window at home, I don’t want another proof of your ego for the sixth time” AJ was having none of it clearly but Pinkie was more concentrated in Rainbow’s company, “hey Flutters, are you feeling better?” she had a huge smile on her face to encourage her friend.

“Oh yes, I am doing just fine, I only have a slight limp but it should go away in two or three days”

Rarity was once again surprised with this news, “frankly dear, how is that you can already be on your feet, I mean we hurt you really bad and just yesterday you told me that it would take at least two days to recover”

“Yeah, that’s true but I have been in worse situations more than once so don’t worry” Fluttershy said it as if it was the standard and Rainbow looked annoyed but just for a second then she once again spoke her mind, “and what are we waiting for girls, let’s go have those lessons and after that the best part, food” Rainbow was clearly not excited because of the lessons but that didn’t surprise anybody at this point

When they were going to walk away a now common face got close to them, Cadence, this time she was accompanied by a tall and muscular boy, he had the markings around his eyes and looked to be under a lot of stress trying to keep up with the girl, when Twilight saw them, she had a face of wanting to be sucked by the ground.

“Twilight, stop right there, we have to talk” Cadence was angry as hell

“Hey Cadence, hey Shining, eh, guys that is my brother Shining Armor, he is a meister like me and about the us talking I don’t see what we should talk about”

“You don’t? you are going to get in quite some trouble!” and while she was shouting Cadence didn’t realise that she was moving her arms and she almost hit a girl if that girl hadn’t seen that coming stopping the arm in its trajectory, they all stopped to look at the girl, it was nearly as tall as Cadence, she definitely had more muscle and wore a short sleeved grey shirt with some leggings, a short pant and what looked like reinforced boots, all of her clothes where in a shade of black or grey, had this girl come from a mine or what?

Before anybody could react properly Pinkie jumped in pure delight shouting, “Maud, it’s you! How was the travel? And your mission?...” Pinkie started asking questions and the girl, Maud didn’t move even a little, she didn’t even react, the girls, more like Rarity, Twilight and her relatives looked at the other three girls trying to look for any similarity between Pinkie and Maud.

Applejack was the one to answer, “girls, that’s Pinkie’s big sister, Maud Pie, she is a really good weapon and her partner, which is also her boyfriend should be around here, oh and his name is Mudbriar”

The rest nodded and Cadence was going to talk again to Twilight went Maud was the one to speak, “What’s wrong sis?”, okay, it had to be said, Maud had a really monotone voice, too monotone to relate her with Pinkie but apparently the sisters were as night and day and it seemed to work for them so cool.

Pinkie then proceeded to tell what had happened the day before remarking that Cadence was a big meanie and a party-pooper and saying how then Fluttershy was sent to the infirmary, when saying so Maud looked at Fluttershy and gave her a sympathetic glare, Maud didn’t dislike people but she was glad that Pinkie had a friend like her

When Pinkie finished telling the story Maud’s partner had arrived, a lean guy that hided some muscle as well behind a white shirt and some khaki pants with some black trainers, these two clearly had to be a couple because they couldn’t be more similar, Maud then thought and talked to Cadence

“And why were you shouting at the poor girl?”, that look was directly going to the soul so Cadence tried not to look straight

“I was shouting because every time Twilight decides to do something that is not study or listen, she ends losing control”

“And have you never thought that is because you have never train her properly or give her the chance to auto control herself?”

That had hit right into Cadence pride, who was this girl?, “For all of you, this isn’t any of your business so get moving”

Maud had her poker face still on and kept going, “No, I don’t think so, what do you say if we have a fight, we lose and you keep shouting your nonsense but if we win you will let the girl be, what do you say?”

At that moment Cadence was just a few steps from falling into insanity, her patience had limits and she thought, what best way of getting rid of the kids than this?, “”ok, let’s play your game”

“Technically this is not a game”, those were the first words coming from Mudbriars’ and it was clear that those two had things in common.

All of them went out to watch the fight and Pinkie got close to Twilight, “hey, don’t worry okay? Maud always have things under control”

“Okay, is just that I don’t want more people in the infirmary” Twilight was worried but Pinkie’s bright smile send away some of her worries, they looked at the battle ground and Cadence was already transformed, she was a big shield, it was round with the border a light pink and the centre white, it also had spikes all over the borders, really scary.

Maud then look at her partner and nodded, a dark blue light covered her and when she was transformed she was a big pickaxe just like those from the mines, both boys held their partners close until Mudbrier jumped to the attack, this battle was going to be one to be epic.

Author's Note:

Ok, hello everybody, new chapter out, sorry for the time without publishing, this chapter was interesting to write and I also hope that it is interesting to read.

You can always tell me what you think in the comments, especially who you think that is going to win.

Here is Cadence's form: https://tes-mods.fandom.com/wiki/Heavy_Spiked_Round_Shield It would be something similar.

Thanks for all the new favourites and have a nice day.