• Published 28th May 2019
  • 2,186 Views, 81 Comments

Supreme Human - Connect-the-Pie



After a Show-An-Tell I was wisped away to Equestria. The ACUs that I have will probably cause someponies, to not like me.

  • ...
8
 81
 2,186

Season 1—Chapter 1--Show-n-Tell

Author's Note:

Oh um... hi well, this is my first story and well, i may or may not like typing the story out
so the rest will come out whenever.




Ok, came back to this story, and man was i new at this, didn't try to fit the pieces of paper that I was copying this story off of,(Which I wrote), and not at least try to make this chapter 1000 words. Ok well, lets revise this chapter and deleted the second one to try and fix this mess that i made.

Also, Rhyming with Zecora is not fun.
"rine? higone?" What are those words I made up?

Today is Show-n-Tell day at school. For this Show-n-Tell we needed to bring something from home from one of your favorite video game. I spent 2 years getting it done. Now I know what you're wandering, how did you spend 2 years getting it done when Show-n-Tell is today, and what is it? Well... my creation is all three ACUs from Supreme Commander (U.E.F., Aeon Illuminate,and Cybrans).

I started working on it 2 years ago, just because I wanted to, I built them small, but still big enough for me to get in and to push all the buttons. I built them using rare metals that are almost impossible to break.

Now, I am the last person to go . "Ok Mark, its your turn,"my teacher said, "'Show' us what you brought 'N' 'Tell' us about it." Now.. i know what you're thinking, how, the hell, did i hide 3 ACUs in a small room? Well... the Cybran ACU has the ability to cloak and it was active (don't ask).

I reached into my pocket to fish out a button to press and all three ACUs appeared seemingly out of nowhere. "Ok Mark, 'Tell' us about them."

-----Ok I'm gonna skip this part because i'm lazy. Basically, I 'Tell' the other students about them, like whats its made of and what it can do----

After Answering all question, I entered the Cybran ACU and that's when things went wrong. When i got in, the screen was glitching out and on the screen, i saw that the Aeon ACU was glowing/shining. It flashed and all went black.


When I came to, I noticed that I was no longer in the class room. I was now in a forest so dense that I couldn't see the tree behind the one in front of me. Looking to my right, I saw the ACUs, "Meh" I said, and got into the Cybran one and it powered on. ACU ONLINE. ... What? Is that the little voice thing? Hello Commander. My name is QVI And I'm Here To Help You Operate Your Armored Command Unit, Or ACU. How on earth did you get here? I didn't program you! I don't even know how to! "Ok well," I started, "umm give me the statistics!" Everything Besides, Cannon And Builder Operational. POWER IS CRITICALLY LOW. MASS IS CRITICALLY LOW That's not good. "How do I obtain Mass and Power here?" I asked. SCANNING I heard a beeping sound. Scan Complete. ERROR. No Mass Deposits Found, I Suggest Building A Tech 1 Power Generator, Then To Build, A Mass Fabricator. "Yeah but, isn't the builder down?" I asked. Wait For Approximately FIVE Minuets For Mass And Power To Build Up. Your Amount Of Power And Mass Should Be At Top Right Of The Interface Along With The View From The Onboard Radar, Sonar. and Normal Veiw. Looking at the screen, I saw nothing but trees. Trees, and even more trees, I zoomed out to Strategic View and saw nothing but a grey area, which means the onboard radar instillation does not cover that area.

After waiting for seven and a half minuets, I was finally able to build the power generator. To Select The Build Radical, Press The Big Green Button On Your Left Side. Pressing said button, I saw the build thing, show up on the interface, moving to the power generator it was selected and a hologram of it showed up in front of me in the interface. I Suggest Placing Power Generator By That Building To The Right. Building? I didn't see a building. Zooming into the right, I actually saw the building in question. Oh ok, there is a building to the right. Moving the hologram behind the building and placing it there, the ACU began to automatically move there to build the generator. And when I got far enough from the other two ACUs, they began to follow me. ACU 1 & 2 Will Now Follow ACU 3 For Convenience. Yeah, for convenience.

Nearing the placed hologram, red flying things came out of the building cannon, and began to shoot red lasers, same with the main build cannon, but a bigger laser. When it was completed, I saw that the power level bar was no longer at critical. "Who goes making noise behind my hut that i don't know?" A voice? What on earth, is a person doing here, in a dense ass forest like this? On the View, I saw something that looked like a zebra, The Zebra Behind You Is Apparently The Owner Of This House, And Even Speaks English. Try To Communicate. Communicate... got it. Turning around, I saw that the zebra flinched, Probably not expecting me to even understand. "Hello." I said to the talking zebra. "My name is..." Hmmm maybe I should get a name for when I'm being a commander. The name I like from the game was 'TheContact' so I'll use that. "...TheContact. And I didn't mean to disturb you."

"Well hello TheContact, My name is Zecora,"She said, "I would welcome you inside and sip tea together, but I don't see anything for the tea to make 'contact' with. And your skin will make you hard to lift." She said, gesturing to the ACU.

"Oh this isn't my skin, It's just a suit." I explained. Don't Explain The Mechanisms Of The ACUs, Or How They Work. For Safety Reasons. Sounds reasonable. "Oh I'm sorry," Zecora said, "but this thing right here," she pointed to the power generator, "Is a disturbance, for me and the wildlife near."

"Oh sorry, but this is the best place for it for it will be out of sight, and where i'll remember its location." I explained. Even though that's a lie, for when it was done, the blip for it appeared on screen. "And I still need to build something else." Zecora began to think, then finally said, "Well fine, for the noise it make is not all that rine."

I whispered to QVI, "Is it ok if she sees the building Process?" It is ok. Good. Bringing back up the build wheel, I hovered over the Mass Fabricator, and a hologram appeared, moving the hologram beside the power generator, it was placed, and the same thing happened with the generator, the things came out of the builder. "Wow," Zecora said, "I didn't expect, for this, it was, not expected."
After 5 seconds, the fabricator, was finished. "Not to pry but, how much power does the generator produce? Just meaning to mareduce."

"Uhhh," I said, "How about you say QVI?" "The TECH 1 Power Generator Produces About 47 Kilotons Of Power Per Second," Zecora nearly fell on her face,"About 47 kilotons?!" She yelled, "Thats 100 times the amount needed to give the power usage of Manehatten the shuns!" "But," QVI continued, "For The Operations That ACUs Go On, They Need An Estimate Of About 20-37 Power Generators." I widen my eyes, as Zecora falls over. "About 20-37?! What in Celestia do you do that uses that much power or given?"
"Unfortunately, That Is Classified." Zecora picked herself backed up, "Well ok." She said. "I am scared about the other one so I will not asked. I will protect them from the forest, for here, the creatures are restless, and will probably find them as their meal."

"Thanks Zecora, but their is no need for protecting them," I said, "For they are made of metals, unbreakable for anything here."

"That may be true, but I will call that a rue." She said. "Now you begone, for I must prepare for the higone of the creatures anyway."

"Bye Zecora."

"Bye Contact."


Commander, There Is A Strange Energy Source At The Edge Of The Radar Range. Looking at the screen, I saw a white dot at the top left corner of the interface, "Ok." I said, "What are we gonna do about it?" You Are Gonna Approach It With Caution For There Are Other Unkowns Around It. Looking back, yeah there were. I Recommend Heading There Now For More Power Is Good. "Yeah ok." I replied. "let's go." Heading in the direction of the dot, along with the other two ACUs I knew, I will have fun!