• Published 27th Dec 2018
  • 1,243 Views, 229 Comments

High Seas of Adventure - Silver Dragon Blade Wing



The Mane Six, along with the Ponies of Ponyville, travel the high seas with a powerful pirate lord in search of a great treasure.

  • ...
1
 229
 1,243

Chapter 8: Ashbone Spires

Ashbone Spires

Unknown Location

Pain, that was all Flitter knew as she slowly regained conscious, her head spinning. As her vision can back into focus, she became aware of three things; one, she was hanging upside down by her tail. Two, her legs were bound by two lengths of rope. And three, she as at least four stories from the floor. She covered her mouth as best as she could with her front legs.

"Oh Faust,"

Noticing her wings were free, she spread them and flapped them, only to not start flying. Understandably, Flitter was very confused.

"What, why can't I fly?"

Flapping her wings again, something was very different, almost like there was no magic. Wait, there was no magic. Flitter's eyes widened, now that she was fully awake, it felt almost like she had been drained of magic again, just like with Tirek. Now Flitter was very worried, while a Pegasus lived in the sky, they knew full well what happened if they were in the sky and their flight was somehow removed.

Flitter managed to angel herself to see her flank, which still had her cutie mark, much to her relief.

"Got to get down, but how?"

Looking around, she saw the rock walls had wooden structures built into them with lit candles on one wall.

"Maybe I can hold onto one of these things and cut the ropes. I'm not dying like this!"

She pulled her legs apart to try breaking the ropes, which to her surprise worked. Turned out the ropes around her legs were old and just weak enough. The one around her tail was hover much stronger. Looking back at the candles, she had an idea.

"If I can burn the rope it might be enough to get free."

She started swinging till she managed to grab one of the candles and bend over to try and reach the rope, only for it to just be out of reach. Flitter started swinging again to try and grab one of the structures, this time she succeeded. She careful reached with the candle and just touched the rope, which slowly lit up as it began to burn.

Flitter smiled is triumph, only for that smile to disappear when she saw the structure she was holding on to also caught fire. In rapid succession, three things happened; one, the rope broke. Two, Flitter lost her grip. And three, she remembered she was four stories above the floor.

With a scream, she hit several of the structures on the way down before hitting the stone floor. Flitter laid there trying to dull the pain, slowly she stood up and took note of her surroundings. Bones, lots and lots of bones of various creatures littered the floor, Griffin, Storm Creature, Caribou, even Pony. Flitter could only look around in horror, realizing she was very luck none of the went through her.

"What is this place?"

She began to walk forward, limping from the pain. Stepping through the bones and past skeletons chained to posts and the walls, all of which had be broken and had what looked like teeth marks on them.

"Cloudchaser... I've got to find her."

Lucky, none of the skeletons looked fresh. Looking up she spotted something she could use.

"A torch..."

Flitter picked the lit torch off the walk and continued onward. After a few minutes she had to squeeze through a narrow gap, she got through but the other side had water falling which put out her torch.

"Feather!"

Thankfully the room ahead had enough light to see, she looked around and found some fire and re-lit her torch, she also found the way through. Flitter had to cawal on her belly to fit through, as her tail entered the hole a dark shape shot past, she heard it and turned around, nothing. Frowning she continued.

She soon came across water deep enough that she had to walk through on her hind legs, at several points she stepped into a shallow pit which caused all but her fore hooves to disappear for a few seconds, she quickly got her head above water with a gasp. After finding her footing she moved forward.

After walking through that she finally entered another room lit up a little by more torches, this one had what looked like several beds spread out, one of which held...

"CLOUDCHASER!"

Said Mare was still unconscious, her hooves tied to the bed with rope. Flitter rushed up to her.

"Cloudchaser, Cloudchaser wake up!"

Cloudchaser groaned as she opened her eyes, she moved her head to look at her sister.

"Flitter? Wow you look like Tartarus."

"Yea, I woke up to find myself hanging upside down hanging by my tail, got a candle to burn the rope, then fell four stories."

"Four stories?!"

"Yep, onto a stone floor covered in bones."

"Dear Faust, at least your okay."

"No kidding, let me get you free."

Flitter began trying to untie the ropes but wasn't having much luck, Cloudchaser watched her. That's when Cloudchaser caught something not of the corner of her eye, she looked towards it only to see something about to leap at Flitter!

"Flitter watch out!"

She spun around, only for the shape to ram into her knocking her down and the torch out of her hoof. She pushed it off her and scooted back, the shape stood up and let out a feral growl followed by the worst breath the two Mares had ever smelled, it made Timber Wolves breath smell like rose, that was no exaggration.

The shape then leaped at Flitter, who dodged. This when on for a few minutes but the thing manged to pin all four of her legs down, terror ran through both sisters as the shape reared back opening it's mouth with a feral laugh.

Which was cut off as something long smacked it off Flitter and back a few feet, it stood up and reared onto it's hind legs before a thrown short sword pierced it's chest. The shape grabbed the swords handle, the rolled onto it's back as it fell forwards into the torchlight.

As it fell the two Mares heard a voice quietly but coldly say; "Geh schlafen, fur immer schlafen."*

When the shape fell into the light the two Mares wished it hadn't: It looked like an Earth Pony, but it was horribly wrong, it's body was covered in large scars that looked like chucks of skin and flesh had torn not by teeth, it's lips were gone, exposing the teeth that had been broken into sharp points, it had no eye lids, just wide eyes that even dead showed nothing but a feral hunger, all that was left of it's ears were the holes with some sort of yellow liquid run very lightly from them, and it's wild mane, tail and fur were caked in filth and infested with maggots, lice and ticks.

Cloudchaser suddenly found herself free and she rushed to her frozen sister, wrapping Flitter in a hug which she returned. The two then looked at their savior as it stepped into the light.

"Archduke Razor Tail?!"

The Kirin pulled the sword out of the thing's chest and wiped the blood off.

"Yea, it's me, and looks like I got here just in time." He said as he give the thing a cold glare. He then turned back to the Mares.

"Are you two okay?"

"I think so." Choudchaser squeaked.

"What... what in Equestria is that thing??!" Flitter asked pointing to it.

"The reason this island is a No Sail Zone, at one time they were normal Ponies like you, but when they were trapped here they over time became... this." He said gesturing to the body.

"Now, they're nothing but cannibals that will eat any male that washes up on this island."

"You said any male, what happens to the females?" Cloudchaser asked, she sounded like she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

Razor gestured with his wings to the room, the Mares looked around before looks of horror appeared on their faces.

"You mean..." Flitter didn't finish, she didn't want to. Razor only nodded his head grimly.

The two Mares looked at each other before they moved over to Razor and hugged his neck while pressing their bodies as close as they could shaking and crying in fear. Razor spread his wings, very gently wrapped them around the Mares and picked them up, safe in his wings and whispering soothing things to them. He then turned and walked out of the room leaving the body behind.


Ashbone Spires

Unknown location

Thunderlane groaned as he came to, slowly he opened his eyes, only to jerk his head back with wide eyes. He was high up at least thirty stories if not higher, in a hanging cage made of bone. Next to him Sky, Soarin, and Starry stared to wake up, as they saw the predicament they were in, they heard two more groans next to them.

Turning around they saw something that, before now, they thought was a legend. Two Merponies, one Stallion and one Mare. In appearance Merponies had a similar shape to regular Ponies with longer legs, a finned crest around the back of their head with a gap for their neck, fins on the sides of their legs, and a ten foot finned tail with the fin being larger at the tip. Like some other Pony races, Merponies lacked cutie marks.

The Stallion was ocean yellow with black fins while the Mare was ocean blue with light red fins, The Stallion was a Seahorse (Earth Pony) and the Mare was a Manta Ray (Pegasus) if her large, fin like wings were anything to go by.

The Stallion rubbed his head as the Mare opened her eyes which were a pretty sea green, when she saw the four Pegasi she let out a fearful squeak and moved back, the Stallion looked over his eyes being orange. He saw the Stallions and moved in front of the Mare protectively with a growl.

Thunderlane held his hooves up trying to calm the Merpony.

"Easy easy, we're not going to harm you."

The Merpony stopped growling and stared hard at them, before he relaxed.

"Alright, it seems we're all in the same boat here. Who are you Ponies?"

"I'm Thunderlane, this is Soarin Skies, Sky Slinger, and Starry Eyes."

The Merpony nodded to each. "My name's Salmon Hunter, this is my sister River Ride."

River give a smile then covered her eyes with a foreleg, which made her look adorable.

"She's very shy."

"Also very cute." Starry with a smile, and a small blush. River also blushed while Salmon chuckled.

"So... any idea how to get out of this?" Soarin asked.

Sky spread his wings and gave them a flap, only to not move.

"Wha... why didn't I move even a little bit?"

The other Peagsi tried and got the same result.

"It's the rock on this island."

The Ponies turned to Salmon.

"The rock?"

"Yes, the rock on Ashbone Spires emits a field that cancels out any and all magic, so you flight won't work here."

"Well that complicates things." Starry said.

"What I'm wondering is how did we end up this situation? The last thing I remember was something jumping at us then some kind of gas." Soarin said rubbing his head.

"That would be "Them"." Salmon answered.

"Them?" Thunderlane asked. Salmon nodded.

"Yes, them."

"Whose "them"?"

"Ponise who ended up trapped here long, long ago, with no magic they resorted to cannibalism to survive, and it turned them into feral monsters who only eat."

"So you mean..." Thunderlane said with a shaky voice.

"We're on the menu."

The four Pegasi paled, then Sky said.

"Oh hay no, we ain't staying for lunch."

"Ditto." The others, Merponies included, said.

"How... how do we get out of here?" River quietly squeaked.

They looked around, their cage was in the middle of a canyon hanging from a thick rope. The canyon walls had vines growing on them, they started swing the cage over to the wall towards the sea. It took several tries but finally got a good grip.

"Put you legs through and start climbing." Soarin ordered.


With Razor, Flitter, and Cloudchaser

Razor slowly walked through several tunnels with Flitter and Cloudchaser riding on his back, the two Mares were recovering from the shock of might have happened if Razor hadn't found them. Flitter reached over and gently tapped is head.

"Yes Flitter?" He asked turning head a bit to have one eye on the way ahead.

"We didn't say this before but, thanks... for helping us back there." Cloudchaser nodded in agreement.

Razor gave them a little smile.

"Your welcome girls, I would never leave gems like yourselves with that filth."

"Gems like us?" Cloud asked.

"Not all treasure is jewels and gold lass, it can be a number of things, sometimes it's a trinket from your first adventure," He taped the trinket made of the three gems and the brasher doubloon."

"and it's the life you bring into this world." He smiled fondly.

"Brought into... you have a foal?" Flitter asked, shocked.

"Aye, and I'm happily married, have been for six years now."

"Who's the lucky Mare?" Cloud asked.

"Atlas Moth."

"The Changeling Queen who's a member of you crew?" Flitter asked.

"Aye."

The two Mares were silent for some time after that, finally Cloud spoke.

"Archduke Razor Tail..."

"Please Cloud, just Razor, I only use my title went needed."

"Okay, Razor... your not like other pirates my sister and I have heard of."

"Don't kid yourselves lass, I do engage in pirate activities, their just mostly kept to the four empires and the Caribou."

"You still helped us when you could have just left us." Flitter added.

"I maybe a pirate, but there are lines I won't cross. I wouldn't leave anyone to that fate."

"Razor, is it true you lead a faction of outcasts? Sorry if I'm being to forward but..." Cloud began.

"It's okay girls, and to answer you question, yes."

"How did you manage to do that?"

"It's a long story, one I'll leave until we're safe."

Razor looked ahead, stopped, and defleted a spear with his gauntlet.

"It's time to kick some tail, you girls strapped in?"

Both Mares pulled at the straps Razor had given them so they would stay on when he was moving fast and gave him the okay.

"Good, brace yourselves and cover you eyes till I tell you, this is going to get ugly."

He pulled out his sword in one hand and two pistols in his wing hands as the Mares did, ahead was a large open cave with several rock bridges at different spots over a deep abyss, and a lot of those cannibals charging at them.

"Alright you ugly motherbuckers, time to have a change in diet." Razor growled.

He pulled the hammer on one down, aimed and fired, taking out a bunch, Razor then leaped into the air, fired another shot taking four down, landed, blocked a polearm, give it's wielder a kick to the face, and slashing three more with his sword. Razor charged forward slashing and firing more shots into any that came to close, he then thrusted his free hand forward in a fist that smashed one in the jaw sending teeth flying and the unlucky cannibal into the ones behind him. Razor charged again blocking weapons and giving out punches, kicks, shots, and slashes. He jumped onto the next bridge up, one cannibal came at him with a spear, only for Razor to sidestep, deliver a backhand to the cannibal's face followed by a punch to the side of the head. Razor then through the spear into several as a second cannibal charged, only for Razor to stab it through the chin, kick it into the air towards the other side of the bridge, take out the rest of the cannibals in his path with his claws and tail blades, grab the thrown one as it came down and pull his sword out while throwing the body away. He sheathed his sword and jumped up.

On the next bridge up another group came at him, the front one leaped only for Razor to grab it by the neck and shove an object into it's mouth. The object in question was a barrel small enough to fit in the palm of a hand with a neck jutting out of one end, the neck had a metal cover with a lever pointing down, and a metal ring on one side held by copper wire.

"Chew on this pineapple."

Razor slipped a finger through the ring, pulled it off with the metal cover popping off, and kicked the cannibal back into the crowd. The object went up in a mighty blast taking the cannibals with it, and breaking open a natural gas vein with ignited into a stream of fire. Razor looked up and with a roar jumped to the next bridge up and through another one of the bombs into another exposed gas vein, the following explosion caused the wall to break apart as the gas ignited. The bridges, unable to handle all of this, began to collapse, taking the remaining cannibals with them into the abyss below.

By this point the two Mares on Razor's back couldn't take it anymore.

"Razor I'm sorry but if we don't uncover our eyes we're going to throw up!"

"Okay girls, hang on tight!"

He continued to run up the wall as it began to break away, he jumped up to a more stable wall but lost his footing. Razor's claws were dug deep into the rock, creating sparks as he slid down a little before he stopped. Razor dug his claws in as he climbed, the Mares holding on for dear life. They finally reached an opening to the outside as the gas veins suddenly went in a massive fireball, as the heat formed into a powerful wind Razor spread his wings catching it and sending him and the Mares out to the open air and sunlight. Razor glided down and grabbed the top of a palm tree which slowed their fall as the tree bent. Razor let go as his back hooves touched the ground and the stunned Mare unlatched themselves and got off his back.

The Mares brew in fresh air with relived smiles.

"That... was... AWSOME!!!" Cloud cheered, "Can we do that again?"

"Sorry Cloud but we have work to do." Razor said with a lighthearted smile.

"What sort of work?" Flitter asked.

"I'm looking for a green crystal about three inches long with one end pointed. According to my compass here, it's further up that mountian."

Razor pulled out his magic compass and pointed to a mountain not to far away. The two Mares looked at the mountain and turned back to get a good look at the compass. It was a compact device shaped like a hexagon with pointed corners, a domed lid and case made for pure jade with gold metal edging, sapphires at three of the points, two silver pieces of metal shaped vaguely like sabers sit at the base of the dome on the sides, on the top of the dome was a red rune that looked different from a Kirin made rune. Inside was a gold ring half an inch thick with two finger bones, one with a small silver ring, around it the tips going clockwise.

The disk itself was made of pure blue pearl with a ruby center which also covered the spots displaying the orientation of the cardinal directions, while the directions in between were covered with gold (though the directions themselves weren't listed), a shadow vane sat at the center going towards the lid hinges like a sundial, and the arrow was shaped like a key with three teeth, the center tooth being slightly longer. The compass had two lengths of small silver chain to hold it to the belt.

"Admiring my compass?" Razor said braking the silence. The girls looked away, embarrassed at being caught.

"No need to be embarrassed you two, anyone who sees this compass the first time tend to stare at it."

"It's rather... for lack of a better word, unique." Flitter said.

"It belonged to my grandfather on my mother's side."

"Why is there no directions on it?" Cloud asked.

"Well that's because it points to what the owner want's most, the rune on the lid here was cast by my grandfather after learning Kirin rune magic, that's part of what allows it to do that."

"I thought Kirins were secretive about their rune magic."

"They are, grandfather was a deeply trusted friend to the kirin and took what he knew to the grave. He only left a few notes for me to start with this compass."

Razor stopped and looked ahead.

"Best we keep quiet now, the cannibals no doubt heard that blast so they could be anywhere now so stay close, I'll protect you."

The girls nodded and pressed against his sides. With that they moved forward, wary of any enemies.


With the others

The caged Ponies had climbed up to the top of the cliff (which Thunderlane swore was taller then Canterlot Mountain), and got on enough to take a breath.

"Never thought I'd be so happy to be on solid ground." Sky said panting for breath.

"Okay find a rock and cut the rope."

They got half way through when they heard an explosion, turning they saw a huge plume of flame shot into the air.

"What was that?" Starry asked.

"That would be some of the gas veins that run throughout this island." Salmon answered.

They finally cut the rope when they heard the sound of many hooves stomping the ground coming towards them. Looking up the saw a huge amount of cannibals coming towards them.

"ROLL THE CAGE!!" Soarin shouted.

They rolled the cage keeping ahead of the cannibals went they came up to a steep hill going down and started to roll down picking up speed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"


With Razor and the Mares

After a bit of climbing and a failed cannibal ambush, they reached a hut built from bones filled with items clearly not made my the cannibals. Razor had snarked that the cannibals had made a classic blunder when facing Kirin.

"What would that be?" Flitter has asked.

"Attacking a Kirin who hadn't found them already, that allows us to bring them down faster."

They entered the hut and began looking.

"Remember, green crystal about three inches long with one end pointed."

"Found it!" Flitter called out holding the exact item.

"Wow, that was fast."

Razor took the crystal, held it for a minute, that tucked it into a pocket.

"Okay lets-" He stopped as he caught something out of the corner of his eye. Moving over it was a regular spice container, but Razor felt something off about it. Picking it up he flipped it to look at the bottom, only to find a symbol that everyone in the Sea of Legends hated, a shield with a pair of antlers over top, the symbol of the Caribou.

"What is this doing here, the Caribou haven't been in this area for a hundred years, and this spice if fresh. I'd say no more the a week old." He said slipping the container into a pocket.

"Okay let's go."


With the boys, and one girl

The cage hit a tree and crashed into the ground, the Ponies groaned in pain.

"Ow my back."

"That hurt, that hurt."

"I'm gonna feel that tomorrow."

The sound of hooves came closer.

"LIFT THE CAGE!!!!"

"Come on guys, lift it like you would your younger sibling!"

They lifted the cage and started running, they ran about ten meters when they hit another hill, rolling down it screaming again before they fell off a small cliff and crashed into a wall, which broke the cage open and flinging the Ponies out.

They groaned as they stood up and looked back, to see the cannibals charging at them.

"Run for it!" Soarin shouted.

"Alright hooves, don't fail us now!" Salmon said as the took off, the cannibal after them.


With Razor and the Girls
The three had seen the whole thing.

"Oh I forgot about the boys!" Flitter said looking ashamed.

"At least we know their alive." Cloud said quietly.

"Their headed for the caves, that's were I parked my longboat, come on!"

The three charged into the tunnels.


The Boys and one Girl

"RUN!!!" Starry shouted.

They had ran into a cave system and the reached a room with several split paths.

"Which way?!" River said with fear.

"What, listen." Thunderlane said.

They did, they heard someone calling them."

"This way!" Salmon said pointing to one path.

They ran down it for a few minutes and reached an open cavern, they quickly looked around and saw...

"FLITTER, CLOUDCHASER!!!"

"With Archduke Razor Tail?"

"Who cares, they have a boat and a way off this island!"

They ran as the cannibals enter the cavern, River was in front of the boys who would at some points took a look back and screamed as they ran. Finally they reached the water and dived in as Razor reared back and released a blue, purple and white flame at the cannibals who tried to stop but the flames were faster. The Stallions and River climbed aboard with Flitter and Cloud pulling them up.

Razor stared at the screaming cannibals with a snarl.

"Burn you monstrosities, burn..."


Some time later

The Stallions and River were laying on their backs, tried after all that. The two groups had hugged each other tightly after starting to believe the other was dead. After just staying in each other's embrace for a while, they turned to Razor.

"Razor..." Thunderlane started, "Thanks for pull our tails out of that mess." The other nodded their agreement.

"It wasn't a problem, I'm just glad I was here."

"Are we safe now?" River asked.

"For now, the cannibals wouldn't follow us, but we're out quite out of the woods yet."

"What do you mean?" Sky asked.

"You'll see soon. By the way, I'm surprised none of you Stallions tried to attack me."

"After what we just went through, I don't think any of us want to try it as you our only ticket out of here." Soarin said.

"Good to know."

"So..." Sky began, "This is a bit out of the blue but, do you have room for us aboard you ship?" He finished hopefully.

Razor just smiled.

"Always."

They then entered a large chamber with some sort of strange creatures inside. They were like a large hybrid of lobster and shrimp with grey plates covering their six eyed heads and backs and large crab claws.

"What are those?" Thunderlane asked.

"They're called "Salt Lobsters"." Salmon answered.

"Ugly as sin, but very good eating, especially with rum." Razor added.

"And they have really bad attitudes." River supplied.

The group traveled through the cavern about halfway when, the Salt Lobsters suddenly attack with several jumping onto the boat, all but Razor were knocked onto their backs trying to keep the lobsters mouths which were filled with small, sharp teeth away from their faces and screaming for help. Razor was ready and stabbed each lobster in the belly as he pulled them off the Ponies.

After he pulled the last one off he asked, "Are you guys okay?"

They all answered yes.

"We got to get out of here!" Soarin said in fear.

"Don't let them on board! They might turn us over!" Razor ordered.

He kicked a lever on the steam engine and a puff of black smoke shot out as the boat began to pick up speed. The lobsters chased them for a bit when Razor pulled an object, like what he had before, pulled the pin popping the neck cover off and through it behind them into the water.

"Get this you Hundinnen!"

Behind them a huge pillar of water came up as the object detonated, taking a large amount of the lobsters with it.

Some lobsters tried to climb aboard only for the ponies to knock them back off.

"Ha ha we're having lobster tonight!" Razor shouted taking shots with his pistols.

He looked forward then suddenly shouted,

"Hold onto something! A LOG!!"

The boat hit the log and bounced upward, most of the passengers managed to grab something, Thunderlane wasn't so lucky. He went flying off the boat but managed to grab hold of the boat.

"Crap! Hold on Thunderlane!" Soarin shouted as he moved to pull the Pegasus up.

"I'm holding!"

Razor helped pull him up then pulled out another bomb, pulled the pin and through it.

"Hey freaks, catch dis!"

It exploded taking more lobsters out.

"Ha ha great catch!"

Razor had Flitter steer while he pulled out his rifle for it's better armor penetration. They continued to fight the lobsters off for a time before more then they could handle started to appear, Razor turned around.

"One of you pass me that crate now!"

Starry ran over to the small crate Razor had pointed at, picked it up and opened it. Inside were a lot of those bombs Razor had been throwing, he carried over to the Kirin who pulled out a third one, pulled the pin, placed it into the crate and shut the lid. Starry through the crate into the water behind them and after a few seconds it went up in a mighty blast that took the rest of the lobsters with it, the surviving ones retreated as a large wave from the blast came towards the Ponies.

"Hold on!"

They rode the wave out of the entryway and into the open water and sky.

"Oh sweet Faust open air and water." Sky said happily.

They moved towards the waiting Dragon of the Depths as they felt their magic come back as they exited the field. Once there Razor flew on to the deck while the Ponies on the longboat were lifted up. As they came aboard the were greeted by the crew, with Rumble and Vapor tackle hugging Thunderlane and Sky respectively, much to their joy. Atlas walked up to Razor.

"Not quite according to plan huh."

"Compilations were encountered, adapted to, and overcome."

He turned around to look at the Ponies reuniting with each other. Sliver walked up to the new group slowly, stopping when Flitter and Cloud turned to him. The three sat there staring at each other when,

"Dawww." Flitter said reaching down and pulling the youngster into a hug. "You're so cute." Silver for his part just returned the hug with a smile and a light laugh.

"So this is you son Razor?" Cloud asked.

"Son??!!" The four Pegasus Stallions asked.

"That would be him, his name's Silver Moth."

"Wow, never thought a pirate lord would have a son." Sky said rubbing his head.

"Who's the mother?" Soarin asked.

"That would be me." Atlas said stepping forward.

They all chatted for a few minutes with Thunderlane telling them that the Ponies from the Traveler had split into four groups, after that Razor said,

"Let put this island to our rudder, so time to make like birds and flock off."

The crew got to work and the Dragon of the Depths sailed away, leaving Ashbone Spires behind.

Author's Note:

*I'm sorry to any German speakers but my keyboard will not type the two dots above some letters.

So we find out what attacked Thunderlane's group, and it wasn't pretty. Now Razor has collected the first crystal and got some more crew. We also find out what Merponies look like.

Next chapter we finally get to some actual pirating, the Outcasts take on a Caribou treasure fleet.

See you all next time. :pinkiehappy: